The Trainer - Cover

The Trainer

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Part 6

BDSM Sex Story: Part 6 - A young couple wanting to learn the lifestylr of BDSM go to a Trainer and they both get a lot more than they bargained for.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

That night before Amber went to bed, she turned in her journal. He smiled at her as he accepted it from her and said, "Sleep well lilone, I will see you in the morning."

Amber knew that was her cue to leave and without further word, she did as was expected of her. She took a light blanket that was left out for her and a pillow and then proceeded out to the pool. Once she arrived at the pool, she then placed the pillow on a lounging chair by the pool and then lay down on in the chair and pulled the light blanket over her and then as she was lying there, she looked up at the sky. It was shining bright with stars and as she looked up, she thought she saw a shooting star and she quickly made a wish. The wish she made that night would be that Duke would see her as a woman and eventually want her as his.

Amber knew now that Lloyd was not the one for her. She knew that when the 3 months was up, she would not be able to go back to him. Her heart didn't feel the same as it once did. When she met Lloyd, she had been naïve about the D/s lifestyle and even far more about men in general. However, she said to herself, why should this be a surprise to me? My god, I'm only 18. What the hell do I know about men at 18? I was naïve to think that I would know anything about them, she thought to herself. However, she also thought a lot about Duke.

Duke was a man of honor and integrity. She knew that he didn't play games. If only she could have someone like Duke. One she would be so proud to serve. One to appreciate all she could offer and never abuse it, one to guide and protect her, as they continue to explore the D/s lifestyle together. As she thought about the kind of Master she wanted, she began to feel drowsy and was so tired that she forgot about her nakedness as she began to fall asleep.

While Amber lay sleeping, Duke sat and read her journal. She had written quite the journal and a very well detailed one at that. As he continued reading, he learned a lot of things about her as well as what she didn't say. The journal itself made it quite clear to Duke that Amber had feelings for him and that one-day, he might see her in a different light. She never came out and said it, but the tone of the journal was quite strong. She continually compared him to Lloyd in her journal. She also had made it quite clear that she trusted him even if she didn't agree with the punishment and that she would do it because she had enough respected her enough to do the right thing. She talked about the pain he had issued and how she was tempted to use the safe word, but had enough trust in Duke to know he would have the sense to stop and he had proved that her belief was correct.

Duke finished the journal. He was pleased it was very extensive. However, he also knew that there were some things he now had to do. First and foremost, she needed to learn to use that safe word when her limits were reached, not his. He also knew that his feelings for her were strong, but he couldn't allow her or himself to become involved. Many years ago, he had been down that road and had no intention of traveling that road again. Amber deserved to have someone that was more suited for her and not a man who could pass easily enough for her grandfather.

As he was deep in thought, he went to check on her. She was sound asleep as he stood and watched. As she turned in the chair, the light blanket he had over her had slipped off her and he saw her small breasts and within seconds, her perky nipples had hardened to two little points. He continued to watch her and as she continued to dream, he saw a soft smile cross her lips and then the blanket had slipped off of her completely. He had seen her body before many times, but tonight he gazed at her longingly. He wanted to take her and make her his. However, he couldn't do that. It wasn't going to happen. He continued to run his eyes slowly down her body and then paused as her womanhood was directly in front of his eyes. He longed to run his lips up and down it tasting and enjoying the smoothness. He then knew his mind was taking him where it had no business going.

As he shook himself out of his thoughts, he then became angry with himself. He knew better. He made a decision to do one thing though before retiring for the night. He approached her and gently placed the blanket over her body. He chuckled to himself as well. Her punishment truly wasn't much of a punishment as no one had ever come near his fence or the pool in a long time. He had only told her that to see how she was with humiliation. She actually did very well in that area.

However, she still had much to learn during the next 3 months and she was going to learn. He then looked at her one last time and then retired to his own bedroom for the night. When he crawled into bed that night, he slept very peacefully and dreamed of Amber. As he slept a smile actually crossed his face and he looked truly at peace with the world.

The next day brought a new day in Amber's training and a new resolve for Duke. He knew there was no way he could be involved with her other than to train her. He wasn't the right Master for her and it was too dangerous for him emotionally and in the end, he truly believed she would only be hurt and eventually wind up hurting her. As soon as she approached him, she noticed a change in him. He seemed cold and distant.

As she dropped to her knees in front of him she asked, "Have I done something to displease you, Master?"

Duke looked at her and asked, "I don't know. What do you think?"

Amber looked at him and said, "Master, if I've done anything to displease you please tell me. The last thing I ever want to do is hurt or upset you."

Duke looked at her and said, "I read your journal. One of the things that is most important in the lifestyle is that a person is always safe. When you choose a safe word, its there for a reason. To protect you and the Master who is there to guide and protect you. If you don't use a safe word, he can't protect you, can he?"

Amber looked at Duke and said, "No, he cannot. " She then lowered her eyes to the floor and said, "I'm sorry, Master."

Duke looked her straight in the eyes and said, "If I ever go beyond your limits, you will tell me. Do you understand? This is not a game. This is your life."

Amber nodded and said, "Yes Master, I do understand and it won't happen again."

Duke looked at her and said a little coldly, "See to it, it doesn't."

After that, the next 3 months started to go by. During those three months, Amber discovered a lot of things about herself. She had a high tolerance for pain and sometimes in the right circumstances; pain actually gave her sexual pleasure. She also found herself growing stronger as a woman as well as a submissive. She actually found that she had a purpose and a sense of direction with her life. She felt very confident about herself and she had also discovered that she actually did have her own limits. During those 3 months, Amber had actually used the safe word twice. She was pleased and so grateful to Duke for all she had learned from him. However, she still wanted him. She had longed to give herself to him, and had hoped and prayed, he would see that. So far, he hadn't it was now the last night that she would be with him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.