The Trainer - Cover

The Trainer

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Part 4

BDSM Sex Story: Part 4 - A young couple wanting to learn the lifestylr of BDSM go to a Trainer and they both get a lot more than they bargained for.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

The next morning Duke woke Amber up bright and early. He then insisted that she do some chores for her training, which consisted of her making breakfast. After breakfast her training began. First off, he asked her, "Did you decide on a safe word for yourself?"

She nodded and said, "Yes Master I did."

Duke looked at her and asked, "Ok! Out with it. What is your safe word?"

She immediately answered and said, " It's "desires", Master."

He smiled at her and said, "Very well done. Now to continue with your training."

He then pulled out a bunch of toys and other things for his teachings. He wanted her to be aware of the pleasure as well as the pain of the D/s lifestyle. Amber watched as he placed the different items on the table. As she watched he laid many items on the table which consisted of a riding crop, a ping pong paddle, nipple clamps, handcuffs, a different assortment of dildos, clit clamps, a branding iron, as well as candles and scarves and many more things to help with her education of the lifestyle.

He looked at her and said, "Now before we continue with the training and the use of the toys as well as the physical part. I need to explain another area of BDSM. There are other ways to teach a lilone lessons in pain. There is humiliation. Some Master's find it effective to humiliate a person in public and make them wear sluttish clothing or some sort of public embarrassment. You will learn that each Dominant has their own way of doing things. As long as a Dominant never abuses the gift of submission that he is given, he can do as he pleases. However, communication between his lilone is a must so she understands his way of doing things. A true Dominant will be aware of his lilone's needs and will act accordingly. He will also be aware of when not to go too far in punishment. If he punishes with humiliation, he must know when enough is enough. Punishment is used for teaching, not to terrify or gain control over his lilone by putting the fear of God into them. If he or she fears their Master, that is not submission. That's being bullied."

He looked at Amber and asked, "Do you understand?"

Amber nodded, as she looked at all the items laid out. A shiver of fear went through her. However, she had also heard what he had said and realized that she could stop this anytime. He had made it perfectly clear. As scared as she was, she also was a little excited. She wondered if he would make love to her. He was a lot older than her, but if he wished it, she didn't think she could say "no." Truthfully, with the way he carried himself, she wasn't sure she wanted to say "no."

She looked up at him and smiled saying, "I understand, Master."

He then asked her a question, which surprised her, "Has Lloyd ever humiliated you?"

She looked at him and hesitated, as she already knew how he felt about Lloyd. However, she also knew she had to be totally honest with him as she said, "Yes Master. He has."

Duke looked at her and asked, Ok. What did he do and when it was done, how did it make you feel?"

Amber looked at him and then lowered her eyes to the floor as she said, "He urinated all over me, Master and made me walk around for the rest of the day smelling of it. Not even allowing me to bathe. I felt disgusted and embarrassed."

Duke looked at her and then reached down and stroked her cheek saying, "Fear not lilone, you and I will not be doing anything like that in your training. Now, I think you understand by Lloyd doing that, he abused your trust. Do you see that now, lilone?"

Amber let out a soft purr as he caressed her cheek and smiled at him saying, "Yes Master, I do see that. Thank you for showing me that."

Duke smiled back at her and said, "Good. It's important that you know when it's appropriate punishment and when it's not. No matter if a Dominant is your Master or not, you don't have to accept humiliation that makes you feel bad. Now does he ever call you names?"

Amber nodded right away and knew that he would want to know but was learning that she should wait until he asked.

Duke then looked at her and smiled, " You may tell me what he calls you."

Amber nodded and said, "Yes Master. He calls me slut, which doesn't matter as well as his lil fuck-toy as well as his lil toilet. He also calls me a stupid bitch and an idiot. Fuck-toy and slut, I do not mind either, but when he calls me a stupid bitch, an idiot as well as his lil toilet, I feel degraded and so ashamed, Master." As she finished what she was telling him, she held her eyes to the floor as she began to tremble.

As Duke watched her, he realized that Amber was crying. It was obvious Amber had a very bad Dominant or at least, a Dominant who was wrong for her. He now realized that he had much work to do, which also meant, he had to build up her self-esteem and show her the good qualities about herself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.