The Trainer - Cover

The Trainer

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Part 2

BDSM Sex Story: Part 2 - A young couple wanting to learn the lifestylr of BDSM go to a Trainer and they both get a lot more than they bargained for.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

The voice on the other end was very gruff when he said "Hello!"

Lloyd was a little taken back by the gruffness but took a small pause as he took a breath and said, " My name is Lloyd Davis and I'm calling in regards to your ad that says you have 20 years experience and can train any submissive in the D/s lifestyle?"

The man with the gruff voice replied, "Yes I can! I would like to ask you something though."

Lloyd replied, "Ok sure ask me anything."

The man with the gruff voice then asked him, " Do you think you are a worthy Master for your submissive?"

Lloyd replied by saying, "Of course I am. She's in the lifestyle to serve my needs isnt she?"

The man then answered him with a question, "By your choice or hers??"

Lloyd was still very taken back by this man and was starting to have second thoughts and he said, "Perhaps this wasn't a good idea. I had perhaps better look elsewhere at this point."

The man said, "That's your choice, but you called me. If you like, before you decide yes or no, you may come over to my place and bring your submissive with you and we can discuss it further. You did say you were looking for someone to train her did you not?"

Lloyd took a deep breath before he spoke and said, "Yes of course."

The man then ended the conversation by giving Lloyd his address and said, "Be here in 1 hour."

Before Lloyd could agree, the man hung up.

Lloyd was dumbfounded. He wasn't used to having people talk to him like that. Oh well, he thought to himself, we will go meet him and then tell him to just forget it.

An hour later, Lloyd and Amber were standing outside the door of the man's place and ringing his doorbell...

A middle-aged man opened the door. Lloyd and Amber were invited in. The man who let them in introduced himself as Duke and led them through a big house and then invited them to sit down once he reached the living room. Lloyd looked around nd was in awe of everything he saw in Duke's house. He wondered what Duke did for a living.

Lloyd looked at Duke and asked, "What do you do for a living? This is some nice place you have"

Duke looked at him and said, " I really don't think it matters what I do. What does matter is that you are here to discuss business with me."

Lloyd, who was still taken back by his attitude before started to speak and said, "Well wait just a minute, we haven't decided anything yet." He studied Duke. Duke was a tall man in his middle fifties, standing about 6 foot 3 inches and his head was completely shaved bald.

As Lloyd looked at him, he was trying to get a feel for where the man's mind was. Lloyd's problem was that in his arrogance, he just couldn't see that people were not put on this earth to bow down and cater to him. The fact that Duke was so sure of himself, intimidated Lloyd.

Duke looked at Lloyd and said, "Lloyd, its pretty obvious that you are a man that's used to being in control and then getting what he wants. However, you aren't so shut up and let me say my piece. You came to me for help. Now I will decide if your lilone is worthy for me to train."

Lloyd looked at him and said, "Now wait just a minute here!"

Duke glared at him and said, "No!! You wait just a minute. You are in my home. I will tell you when you can speak. Right now I am going to talk to your submissive and you won't say a word... Is that understood?"

Lloyd who was totally taken back could only nod in agreement. In fact, he was afraid to say anything else...

Duke then turned to Amber, who was shaking as she had watched the entire exchange between her boyfriend and this strange man named, Duke. Truthfully, she was secretly amused that someone was able to put her boyfriend in his place. Amber admired Duke's strength and how he carried himself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.