Tom's Adventures
Chapter 68

Copyright© 2007 by T-Rix

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 68 - Tom is your typical young teenager, in the year 1839. His family is starting a journey out west, to take advantage of the free land. These are his adventures, and they are not what anybody expected. Story Completed - check the blog for details. **Warning** - Chapter numbers have changed.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence  

Three days Later Fighting Hawk watched Night Beaver breathe his last. Most of the women of the village were on hand for the event. Most of the women carried a piece of his manhood, and Kelly had tanned his ball-sack and wore it around her neck as a pouch. The other women were envious. Fighting Hawk was a little disgusted, but he couldn't blame her.

Over the next week Fighting Hawk got to know his women again, and his children. Moon Flower had given him a boy that she named Little Hawk. Sara gave him girl that she named Morning Mist. The real surprise was Raven and given him a boy that she named Black Hawk. Little Mule had been upset that she hadn't caught, but was trying to make up for it. Pretty Storm also hadn't caught, but she wasn't upset about it. Fighting Hawk was just glad that she was wearing dresses. It was late one evening that Kelly asked the curious question, "Did you do what I asked when you left?' Fighting Hawk saw the curious looks and smiled at the thought that she had never told them what she asked him for. He nodded his head and saw the excitement in her face. He rose from the cook fire and said that he was going to his blankets.

He knew that the women would start on Kelly the moment he was out of earshot. He heard the questioning begin even before the lodge flaps closed. It was very late before the women came thundering into the lodge. They wanted to know everything, but he just said, "Sleep now. We will talk tomorrow." They couldn't sleep and kept waking him up. Sometimes they pulled him into their blankets and others they just made him wish that they did.

The next morning they were all slow to get out of the blankets. Fighting Hawk had already been hunting and returned with a deer. He was glad Night Beaver was no longer on the skinning rack, as he didn't have another skinning rack, that wasn't in use. He wondered how much longer the boy would last. He was sure that he wasn't sane any longer.

He had the deer tied to the skinning rack when Moon Flower struggled out of the lodge. When she saw him shinning the deer she took the knife away from him and sent him to the river to wash. She had the others out of their blankets and put to work in no time. There were a lot of complaints, but she ignored them all. Kelly wasn't complaining, she seemed to be the only one that remembered that today they would get to hear about the women that he had brought back.

Once she reminded the other women, they were suddenly wide awake and all thoughts of sleep were gone. When they asked where he had gone Moon Flower growled the she had sent him to the river to wash. They all looked at her and she blushed and admitted that she had forgotten too.

Fighting Hawk took his time and even went to visit Gray Eagle with a haunch of deer, that he had set aside. After a respectful cough Water Lilly was out of the lodge and when she saw the haunch of deer she lovingly caressed his cheek.

Gray Eagle was slow to sit at the cook fire, but he was moving better. Fighting Hawk cleared his throat, "Father I am here to submit myself for punishment in the killing of the Beavers." Gray Eagle nodded and looked solemn. "Big Cloud and I have been to every lodge in the village. We have talked to all of the warriors. They weren't happy about the women and children being killed, but could see that young pups grow up to be wild dogs too. After talking to all of the village, it is decided that you were the only warrior that did what had to be done, and that they are all ashamed of themselves for not doing it a long time ago. They each expect you to beat them with a stick." Fighting Hawk smiled at the joke.

"How about I send my women around to handle the beatings?" Gray Eagle's smile fell from his face, "Don't even joke about things like that. Those women scare all of us." Fighting Hawk knew that he was telling the truth. They scared him a little too.

Fighting Hawk took a deep breath, "Father I have to tell you that I brought back four more. They are just as bad, or possibly worse. The other warriors each brought back two, and they aren't any better." Gray Eagle shook his head, "May the Great Spirit protect us from Fighting Hawk's women."

Gray Eagle frowned, "What are you going to do with ten women?" Fighting Hawk grinned, "The same thing that I do with six, but it'll take me longer." They heard a distinct giggle coming from the lodge and Gray Eagle frowned, and Fighting Hawk laughed.

Gray Eagle looked at Fighting Hawk, "The Beavers managed to ruin most of what you were doing in the valley, Do you think that you can get it going again?" Fighting Hawk smiled, "Of course we can, as long as the people haven't given up on it. Tell the people that want to move back to the valley that it is waiting for them and everything will be like it was before. But it will be better. Night Owl has brought so many seeds of different things that I'm not sure that he even knows what he has, but he's excited about it." Gray Eagle smiled and nodded his head. Fighting Hawk went to face his women.

When they saw him coming they all waited expectantly, except for little Mule. She took off at a run and almost knocked him over when she jumped on him. Fighting Hawk laughed and swung her around. It felt good to be home.

The women quickly cornered him and wanted to know about the new women in his life. Fighting Hawk smiled at them. "Well, let me see there are two Chinese girls and one with brown hair and big tits and one that is blonde with a waist so small that even you could wrap your hands around her waist." He watched the women looking at each other and making eyes. Kelly had a frown,

"I heard things about Chinese girls in Kansas City." Fighting Hawk shook his head, "And tell me, what did you hear about Indians in Kansas City?" Kelly blushed and giggled, "I guess that I just made a fool out of myself, didn't I?" Fighting Hawk grinned and nodded.

It was Moon Flower that said, "We will get some sticks and have them trained in no time." Fighting Hawk shook his head, "I don't think that I would do that, if I were you. Any of them could take that stick away from you and make you wish that you had staying in your blankets that day. I imagine that any of them could take on any warrior in the village and win." The women all looked at him like he had lost his mind, but he just nodded his head.

Moon Flower spoke slowly, "So we had better be nice to them." Fighting Hawk smiled, "Well, that, or you had better learn to fight like they do. Storm Cloud's women taught him to fight the way that he beat Night Beaver. Besides I don't think that you will ever want them mad at you. They know how to torture a person better than any warrior I ever met."

Fighting Hawk noticed that he had Moon Flower's undivided attention. "What did they do, that was so special?" Fighting Hawk grinned at her, "You just want me to tell you, so that you can go outside and use it on the boy you have out there." Moon Flower smiled and nodded her head, "When you learn something new, it's always good to try it out."

Fighting Hawk looked around and pulled Moon Flower into his lap, and whispered in her ear. The others watched as her eyes got big and she shivered. Then she looked at him and asked if it was really true, and he nodded his head. She quickly ran to her sewing things and was out the lodge flaps so fast that they didn't even hit her ass on the way out. The other women looked at each other and Pretty Storm and Kelly were hot after her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.