Tom's Adventures - Cover

Tom's Adventures

Copyright© 2007 by T-Rix

Chapter 60

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 60 - Tom is your typical young teenager, in the year 1839. His family is starting a journey out west, to take advantage of the free land. These are his adventures, and they are not what anybody expected. Story Completed - check the blog for details. **Warning** - Chapter numbers have changed.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence  

Once the warriors were back inside Tom took a quick look at the situation. He noticed that Alverez looked like he had been struggling against his ropes. Tom mentioned it to Luke and he went to check on them.

When Mrs. Alverez saw the warriors she started begging, "Please save us from these crazy women. They've killed my poor baby in the most foul way. Have mercy and save us." Tom noticed a couple of the women actually blushed, and all of them suddenly looked shy. Tom smiled at them and Janet was quick to drop to her knees in front of Tom. She openly rubbed her face against the side of his leg. "Husband, please forgive us, we didn't mean to kill him; at least not yet." Tom smiled at her, and helped her to her feet.

He spoke in a calm voice, "What have you been doing that has these poor ladies so upset?" Janet heard his words, but she also knew that they were meant for the captives. She smiled sweetly as she said, "Oh husband, I found out that I knew so little when it comes to torture. Mei and Su told me that torture is an art in China. They have been practicing it there for thousands of years. They have shown us many things that I have never heard of."

Tom felt her pulling gently on his hand and he went willingly. She led him over to a table that had been set up with coffee. She poured him as cup after she guided him to a chair. "They are wonderfully devious. They heated sewing needles until they were red hot, and then they pushed them in his eyes. Once he was blinded they didn't have to worry about him escaping. They said it makes things so much easier when they can't see what you are about to do."

Tom watched the other warriors settle around the table. "Then they stripped his body and while the girls were teasing and stroking his manhood they prepared their needles again. When he was almost at the peak of his pleasure, Ming and Ping each drove a hot needle into his balls. They tell me that is how they fix men, so they can't have children, in China." Tom noticed a couple of the men flinch and shudder. Tom felt a little shudder of his own.

"He screamed very loud, as least until his voice gave out. When he stopped screaming Ming said that the needles had cooled enough to handle them again. And his manhood was as limp as a wet noodle. We had to start all over on him, to get him hard again. When he got close, they put in another pair of needles." Tom felt another shiver run down his spine.

He looked at the warriors and said, "Are you sure that you don't want to leave. I'm feeling a little homesick at the moment myself." He watched as they nodded in agreement with him, but none of them got up to leave. Tom turned his attention back to Janet, "So you were amusing yourselves. How did you kill him?"

Janet looked at Ming and Ping before she spoke. Tom noticed that they hung their heads as she told the tale. "It was during one of the times that his balls were pierced that his flailing hands found Ping's hair. He grabbed a handful and when he did he found one of her knives. Before we could stop him, he managed to cut his own throat. We are terribly sorry master, we knew that you had plans of your own for him. Please forgive us."

Tom looked at the other warriors. "Can any of you think of anything you would have wanted to do to the boy?" There were a chorus of headshakes and Tom had to join in and agree. He looked at Ming and Ping, "Don't let it bother you too much about him getting a chance to kill himself. At least he didn't take the opportunity to kill you first." Tom saw them look at each other in shock, like they hadn't thought about that possibility. Tom grinned at John, and he knew that John would be having a few words with his pair later.

Tom looked at the warriors again, "Luke, Ben and Robert, you haven't taken any slaves yet. Would you like to look these over, before we work them over?" The three warriors looked at each other and then the three women. Robert immediately shook his head. Ben was a little slower, but joined in the head shaking. Luke decided to voice his opinion, "Tom, even though they are good looking, and I don't believe that they would ever have the courage to try anything while the women were around. I think that if I decide to go shopping, I will follow your example and shop in Chinatown." All of the warriors nodded their heads in agreement.

Tom turned back to the captives and thought for a minute. He turned and called Jess to him. She was at his side before he finished calling her name. Tom smiled at her and pointed at the captive women. He pulled Jess down and whispered in her ear, "I wonder which of them could eat pussy the best? Do you think that the women would help you find out?" Jess had a big grin on her face as she nodded her head. She quickly took off and pulled the women into a huddle. Tom poured another cup of coffee and sat back to watch the show.

Jess hopped up on a table and lay back with her skirts pulled up around her waist. Tom watched Ming and Ping cut the mother free, and got a good hold on her. They were whispering into her ear as they walked her to Jess. As she got close she started to fight. They held her tightly and kept whispering. Tom saw when she went stiff and suddenly stopped fighting, he didn't know what they said but it seemed effective.

Tom smiled when he saw Mei and Su pull the girls up out of their chair, and move them in to get a real good look at what momma was doing as she dropped to her knees between Jess's legs. Tom heard a couple of gasps from the warriors when they saw what the women were making momma do. "I heard about things like this in the village. I heard that some of the widows do things like this." He could imagine that if his women had been talking, then the widows were not only finding out about things like this, but they were probably giving lessons, just to make sure that they had it right. Tom grinned at the idea.

Tom watched as Jess was quickly panting and moaning. Momma seemed to be doing a good job on her. The girls were watching momma open-mouthed and they even whispered their surprise at her actions. Tom was sure that Ming and Ping told her something that outweighed her morals in this situation.

When Jess had enough, she roughly pushed momma's head away and rolled over and closed her legs. Tom watched Janet quickly take her place. Once again the warriors gasped, and Tom smiled. He watched as each of the women took her turn on the table. The warriors were soon past shocked and just sat watching. Tom knew that there wasn't a soft cock in the room.

When the women had all had their turn on the table they turned momma around and put her on the table. Tom was surprised when they moved the oldest girl in to take momma's place. She didn't seem to put up too much of a fight and as soon as her face was held to momma's wet pussy she got busy. Momma was on a hair trigger, from her time eating pussy and it didn't take much for her girl to bring her off. The girl never slowed down and kept loudly slurping her way through one climax and on her way to the next. Tom shook his head at the ease of everything that they did; almost no fighting, and so easy to control.

When momma couldn't take any more she rolled away. The women put the older girl on the table and guided the younger girl to take her place. Tom watched petticoats and pantaloons disappear so quickly that you never would have known that they ever wore them. The little girl seemed to have the same natural ability as the other women in her family. In short order she had her sister panting and gasping for breath.

Tom watched as his women striped all of them. They didn't put up any struggle at all, and Tom found that he was both right and wrong. The girls were firm and trim; their breasts were still growing but promised interesting things. Momma was the surprise; her breasts did sag, but nothing like Tom expected. She still had a good figure for a woman her age, and if her daughters bred true they would still be looking good for many years to come.

Tom decided to eliminate a few problems before they got started. He walked to the older girl and grabbed her by the hair and jerked her head back so that she was looking into his eyes. "Listen to me and understand what I tell you. You are probably going to die tonight, but you do have a chance to live. It won't be the life that you have lived up to now. It will be the life of a slave. You can decide to end it now, like your brother did, or you can face it. The choice is yours."

Tom watched as she thought about his words. He saw her struggling with her choice until she slowly answered. "I want to live. I don't know how to be a slave, but I'll try." Tom nodded, "I'll give you another choice then, since you want to live. You can stay here, or you can run. If you run I'll tell you what you have to look forward to. You will be just like you are now, naked. Any man that finds you on the streets will rape you. If one of them does turn you over to the constable, they will have a lot of questions for you. Some about the men that died in your hotel, and what happened to you. Will you tell them what you have been doing tonight? It really won't matter if you tell them, they will all still rape you. In the end you will end up on your back in a whorehouse. No matter where you run, that is where you will be running to."

Tom could see the disbelieving looks in her eyes and smiled. "If you don't believe me, go ask your mother what you have to look forward to after tonight." Tom took her to momma and shoved her down on the floor at her feet. She was quick to help her baby up.

Tom watched their quick, hurried conversation. He saw the hope in the girls eyes fade quickly. Momma was a lot of things, but it appeared that she did have a good grip on her present situation, and she was not going to let her daughter live in a fantasy world. Tom watched the fight drain out of the girl with each word that she heard. When she looked back at him, he saw that she wouldn't run. When momma finished Tom brought her sister to momma, "Maybe you better explain the facts to the little one, too. She will be given the same choice." Tom saw momma nod her head with tears on her face.

Tom took the older girl back to the center of the room. He pointed to the door. "There is the door and you can run, if that's what you want to do. There is a table with five men. If you can please all five men, I will consider keeping you alive. If you don't try, or you can't do it, I'll kill you. This is your choice, make it now." Tom let go of her hair and she looked at the door for a long minute. She then turned and made her way to the table. As she dropped to her knees in front of John she slowly fished his cock from his pants.

Tom whispered to her, "If that's the best you can do, you should just ask me to kill you now." She looked up at him and realized that if she wanted to live she would have to try. She took a deep breath and with a look of determination she started putting everything that she had behind her efforts.

When she gagged a few times, Tom motioned to Janet. "Give her a few pointers. She might need them soon." Janet looked at him curiously but dropped to her knees beside the girl and started whispering. Tom motioned to Luke and watched as he moved in behind the girl. He knew that this would be a surprise to her, but it had to be done sometime.

Tom went to get her younger sister. He took her to the center of the room and gave her the same choice. Tom watched her take a few steps toward the door, but when she stopped and looked back at him he just looked at her. She dropped her head and turned to go the table and join her sister on the floor.

Tom saw that the girls were working hard, or there was something hard working on them. He knew that it was nothing more than rape, but even rape had its uses. These were captives, and as captives they needed to have the message sent home to them. He turned to look at momma. She looked at him with hate, and that was something that he could understand.

Tom moved to stand in front of momma. She dropped her eyes and Tom reached down and grabbed her by the hair. She squeaked but quickly crawled after him. He led her over to a chair in front of Don Alverez. He sat and pulled out his cock, and she looked at him. When she didn't start showing what she could do Tom smiled at her. He pointed at the girls, "They are trying to live through the night. Like them, you only have one thing to bargain with. Do you want to live through the night?"

Momma looked up at him and smiled. "I have more than one thing. I know where he keeps his money. I know where his men are, and they will follow my orders." She looked confidently at Tom. He smiled and shook his head, "I'm sure that he keeps his money in a bank, just like everybody else. He will have given orders that you only be given small amounts, he wouldn't want to come home and find that you were gone, and with his money. Once they find out that he is dead, you won't be able to touch a penny of it. As for his men, there're all dead. We killed them when we went out earlier."

Tom could tell that she didn't believe him. A glance at Alverez told him that he didn't either. Tom sadly sighed and shook his head, "They were at the Market Street warehouse. We burned it down, with all of them still in there. Any of them that ran, we shot them like a dog." Tom watched the horror on her face. When he looked at Don Alverez he saw something different; fear. He smiled at Don Alverez, "I imagine that Don Carrone is still cleaning up the mess that we made. I wonder if he will have the stomach to gather up the charred and smoking flesh, to haul it away. I doubt that his men will."

His look told Don Alverez that this man was more than he had thought. He knew that he had made a serious mistake, and his last chance had gone up in smoke. He felt the life drain out of him as the young man watched.

Tom turned his attention back to momma, "So what else do you have to bargain with?" She looked confused as she suddenly realized that all of her options were quickly disappearing. She turned to look at her husband, "Tell him it isn't true. Tell him that I can get the money to buy our daughter's freedom." She looked at his sad eyes and she knew the truth. She turned back to Tom was desperation in her eyes, "I have friends and family, they can give you the money."

Tom looked around the room, "I don't see them, and you're going to die here today. I don't think that you have the time, and besides I don't want money. I have more than enough for my needs." Tom looked to see her deflate. He watched her as she cried. "So, what else do you have to bargain with?"

She knew what he was asking, and she realized that for once in her life being the wife of a powerful man meant nothing, money and power meant nothing, and the only thing that she had was herself.

Janet watched her as her life crumbled and she knew how this woman felt. She couldn't help feeling sorry for her. She knelt down beside her and wrapped her arm around her as she cried. Janet looked at Tom and knew that he had a reason for what he was doing, and that she was probably interfering, but she couldn't help herself.

Tom watched Janet whispered in her ear. He watched her coax her forward and guide her hand up to his waiting cock. While they were talking it had gone soft and he felt her experienced fingers moving gently on his manhood. He watched as Janet kept whispering and guiding her forward. When her lips caressed his hardening cock he smiled. Once his cock was in her mouth, he watched as she closed her eyes and started working her experienced tongue. He knew that this woman had spent a lot of time with a cock in her mouth.

Tom noticed that Janet was busy working on her nipples; she was trying to get her excited. He knew that if she was excited enough she wouldn't think about her situation, she would just live in the present. He didn't want that. He wanted her to know what she was doing, and why. He reached over and grabbed Janet by the hair and puller her face up to his, "She has to deal with this on her own. You are only allowing her to put it off until later. Let her face things and get it over with." Janet saw the truth even if she didn't want to. She nodded her head and moved away from the struggling woman.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.