Tom's Adventures - Cover

Tom's Adventures

Copyright© 2007 by T-Rix

Chapter 58: Ghosts

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 58: Ghosts - Tom is your typical young teenager, in the year 1839. His family is starting a journey out west, to take advantage of the free land. These are his adventures, and they are not what anybody expected. Story Completed - check the blog for details. **Warning** - Chapter numbers have changed.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence  

Two weeks later they left to return to Washington. John sent a telegram to Luke letting them know when they would be arriving. Tom wasn't surprised when Luke and Ben met them at the depot.

Tom was surprised when he got back to the house and met Melody Grimes, Willard's wife. She seemed like a nice woman. When Tom asked, Frieda said that she was very nice and well adapted to the house. Tom wasn't exactly sure what that meant, but he decided to wait and see.

The girls were excited to be back. Tom sent them to Chinatown to visit with their friends, and Wei with her family, while he caught up on business and the goings on of the Franchelli family. He was glad to see that things were running normally in all respects. It made him think about returning home.

It took another two weeks for the girls to make their way back into Tom's bedroom. It was a hard battle, and they learned a valuable lesson. Tom was happy that the pussy drought of forty-nine was over. The girls were happy that they could cuddle with Tom again, and vowed to never make the same mistake again.

Tom decided to have a little fun at Peter's expense. He gave Peter an invitation to a party that he wanted him to attend. This wasn't unusual since he had attended many parties in his place. Victoria on the other hand, let him know quickly and without reservations that she would be attending the party with him. The girls took her to see Wong Su Tzu, and introduced her to a whole new level of dressmaking. Victoria was stunned at the service, and the absolute perfection of her dress.

Wong Su Tzu informed her that she did not make party dresses, she created evening gowns. Victoria had nothing to reference he experiences to, and soon found herself begging Janet for help. Janet smiled and took her under her wing. Taking her from place to place and showing her the accepted fashions of Washington.

When Peter retuned from the party, Victoria was mad and stomped around the house. Tom raised and inquisitive eye. Victoria told him how Peter and acted rude to the other guests and she had been embarrassed. Tom raised an eye to Peter and he shrugged his shoulders, "I wasn't there for business, and I wasn't giving anything away. Senator Thompson kept after me about dirt on Senator Radcliff. I wasn't in the mood for it and told him what I thought." Tom nodded his head knowingly.

None of this made any sense to Victoria and didn't help her mood that Tom wouldn't take her side of the argument. Tom raised a hand and told her to explain things to Janet, and see what she told her about it. Victoria stomped off and Peter followed.

Victoria got an earful from Janet about butting her nose into Tom's business. She explained the way that Washington worked and what Tom did for business. Victoria was shocked at the idea of buying and selling dirt on people. Janet laughed and explained how things really worked in the halls of government. Victoria didn't know which was worse, the business or the people that used the information. Her vision of glamorous Washington was crushed. Peter realized that Tom had been right, and he decided that training for Vitoria would start immediately.

That night Tom and the girls were sitting in the steam room when Willard and Melody came in. Tom smiled and nodded at the arrivals. Willard nodded in return and Melody squeaked as she tried to cover herself. Willard told her in a firm voice, "Mel, get your hands down and act normal. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Now get over there and sit down."

Tom raised an eyebrow at Willard and saw him wink in return. Tom and the girls made no pretense in checking out her charms. They were in turn displayed for Melody's inspection, if she could find the courage to do it.

Tom could see that Willard had taken his lessons to heart and had a firm grasp of the situation. Tom looked at Willard as he spoke, "Willard, you know that Jess is back now, don't you?" Tom watched a moment of fear cross Willard's face before it was firmly under control. Willard nodded to Tom. Tom continued, "Don't you think that you should introduce her to Melody?" Willard looked confused and Tom just kept watching as a number of things crossed Willard's mind, and his face. Tom saw when his meaning was suddenly understood and he watched as Willard grinned as he nodded his head. Tom stood and said good night as he left the steam room. The girls quickly splashed water over themselves and followed him out.

When they were back in Tom's bedroom Janet asked, "Do you think it was a good idea to tell Willard to sic Jess on her?" Tom smiled, "Probably not, but she will have to learn to deal with it, if she is going to live here. If a person is going to learn to swim, they might as well learn to swim in the deep water. I wonder how long it will take Jess to have her eating out of her hand?"

Mei and Su giggled and Janet laughed as she said, "Did you say hand? That's not where Jess will have her eating, I'll promise you that." The girls all laughed and Mei said, "That is one girl that loves to have her pussy eaten." Su chimed in with, "Well, it might have something to do with the fact that her pleasure button is as big as a boy's cock." Janet laughed again and waved her finger at them, "And both of you love every inch of it." They all laughed before Su answered her, "You are trying to sound like you don't. I've seen you with that knob on your mouth, somebody has to swat you, to make you let go." They were all laughing so hard that they had tears running down their faces.

Tom grinned and slipped his hard cock into Su's pussy from behind. Her laughter died and she moaned. "Yes master, hard and deep. Ignore these two cows." Mei and Janet looked at each other, "Did that bitch just call us a cow?"

Janet grinned at Mei and grabbed her tit, "She's just jealous that I have bigger tits than she does." They both burst out laughing, but Su responded between thrusts, "Of course they are bigger, and they hang down to your stomach, just like the old woman that you are." Janet's eyes flashed, and then she smiled. She quickly dove down between Su's legs and latched on to her protruding clit. With her holding it between her teeth she spoke to Su, "Want this old woman to bite?" Su gasped and shook her head, "No! You aren't an old woman. You're a young beautiful girl with big firm tits." Janet gave another hard suck and let it slip from her mouth, "Well, now I see what I have to do to get the truth out of you." Janet and Mei giggled, but Su was past the point of caring any more.

The rest of that night was more conversations during sex. They each tried to see how long they could go before giving up and surrendering to the pounding that Tom was handing out.

Tom didn't know when it happened, but it was obvious that it did when Melody's shyness around the girls disappeared. Jess was walking around with a grin on her face that death couldn't wipe off. Tom also noticed that Willard had a little smile, and on him that was like other people walking around carrying a sign.

Tom called John into the drawing room and told him it was time to him to go hunting. John looked confused for a minute before the meaning hit him. He grinned and said that he would leave first thing in the morning. Tom nodded his head and watched John almost fly from the room.

Ming and Ping weren't as happy as John was; after a few days of taking their anger out on everyone Tom cornered them in the upstairs hall, late in the afternoon. "I'm tired of everybody running from you two. You need to get your anger under control. Warriors leave from time to time and you need to get used to it. This time, I sent him away. If you want to blame somebody, then blame me. I will wait for you out back if you want to work out a little anger on me." Tom turned and walked away. He was surprised when they showed up, ready for a fight.

Tom stripped down to his britches and his boots, and had his knife on his hip. He wouldn't intentionally hurt them, but he knew that they carried a number of small knives. He quickly found that they were a match for any warrior, but Tom wasn't just a warrior, he was Fighting Hawk. He used every trick that he knew and even invented a couple as he went.

They had established routines for keeping a person busy while the other attacked. Since he was trying to keep it at a no blood contest, he had to work twice as hard. He took a few hard knocks, but he dealt out a few as well. Any thought of hitting a woman went out the window when one of them kicked him in the face the first time.

A half hour later all three of them were gasping and panting for air. Sweat was dripping off of all of them. Tom watched them wearily as they moved to each other and held on. It looked like they were holding each other up, but he had seen a trick like that before, he even had the bruise to prove it. He watched as they sat down, leaning against each other.

He still couldn't tell them apart. So he didn't know which one was doing the talking. "Master Tom, you're the first man that we couldn't beat. We know that you could have beaten us; you never took your knife out, and we have seen you use it. You could have won easily, but you didn't want to hurt us. We thank you for that. After how we have been behaving, we deserved nothing less. You were right about this; we don't have any anger left in us. We think that we will be okay now." Tom listened as he worked hard to breathe.

He nodded to them as he moved toward the house. He still watched them carefully, just in case it was a trick. "I'm going to get a nice hot bath. If anybody gets in my way there will be another fight, and I won't be so nice to them." The women giggled at him as he picked up his clothes and limped toward the house.

Tom was sitting in the steam room when Ming and Ping entered. It wasn't the first time that he had seen them, but they usually covered up unless they were with John. Tom was surprised when they took a seat on each side of him. He was more surprised when one of them turned him and started massaging his sore muscles in his neck and shoulders. He let out a groan that he was sure that Robert heard in Virginia, and the girls giggled. He thought that sounded strange coming from them, but he liked it.

While one worked on his back the other worked on his legs. Then they turned him over on his stomach and really went to work. When they finished, they rolled him over and did his front. Between the steam and the massage, he didn't think that he could move. They each grabbed a wrist and pulled him to his feet, then the cold water hit him and he found all kinds of strength that he didn't know that he had.

They led him out to the tub and he saw it was filled with steaming water. They helped him in and then washed him from toes to nose. He was surprised that they didn't skip any place in between. When they were finished they helped him up and over to the bench. They dried him and wrapped his silk robe around him. He didn't remember bringing his robe but it felt good on his tired body. When they were finished they took him into the kitchen and Mei and Su took over and took him off to bed. That was the last thing that he remembered that night.

When he woke he felt better than he had in a long time. The exercise had been extreme, but the steam and the bath had gotten rid of most of the sore muscles. Now he just felt charged up. The women cuddling with him woke before he managed to slip out of bed, and he assumed that they went to bed early, too. They were very cuddly that morning and were going out of their way to do things for him. When Tom asked Wei told him, "The terror twins were about to drive everybody crazy, and we all were moving around in groups, for protection. Now they are sweet and cuddly again. We can't tell you how much we appreciate it." Tom grinned. He didn't want to say that he really enjoyed the workout, as he thought that might get him hurt.

John got back almost two months later. His girls were happy at his arrival, and the changes in him. He was lean and strong and he had that same edge that Tom had when he returned from his hunt. Tom sent Peter out next, and he was only gone for a month. He came back hard and focused. Tom decided to send Luke and Ben as a team, and they didn't complain. When they got back a month later they were also lean and trim and Tom noticed the intensity that they had. He also noticed that they didn't seem happy, not like the other warriors.

Tom called Luke into the parlor and asked him about it. Luke sat and was quiet for a while before he spoke, and Tom didn't rush him. "We really enjoyed going out and hunting and living off the land again. But, we both missed our life here. We like sleeping in a bed, and drinking coffee in the morning. We like eating at the restaurant and have the girls cook for us. We like not having to kill our dinner, and skin it, before we cook it. Tom, as much as we enjoy our life as a Cheyenne warrior, we also enjoy being white men and living in civilization. We like hot baths and clean clothes. I'm afraid that I make a better white man, than I do an Indian. I hope that you don't think any less of us."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.