Tom's Adventures
Chapter 51

Copyright© 2007 by T-Rix

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 51 - Tom is your typical young teenager, in the year 1839. His family is starting a journey out west, to take advantage of the free land. These are his adventures, and they are not what anybody expected. Story Completed - check the blog for details. **Warning** - Chapter numbers have changed.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence  

The women in general were an exceedingly happy group during dinner. The other warriors noticed, but didn't have a clue as to the reason why. They also noticed John's absence, but since Tom wasn't concerned, they made no mention of the fact.

After dinner and the evening cleanup, Janet got her first taste of a steam room and a hot bath. She was only embarrassed about being naked for a short time. She couldn't decide which she liked better, seeing the other women naked, or Tom. Both kept her much too busy thinking about other things to be embarrassed.

She had had hot baths before, but never one with water so hot, or so much of it. When you heated water on the stove, there was a limit to how much you could heat at one time. She marveled at the feel of the hot water caressing her skin, until she felt the hands that were suddenly caressing her, too. She was so relaxed she didn't even pretend to care. She let them touch and caress her in any place that they wanted, and she never opened her eyes.

Her eyes popped open when she felt the hot water on her head, but then she felt the soap and the gentle fingers washing her hair. Her eyes closed again as she leaned back and enjoyed something that she hadn't felt since she was a little girl, but it felt so much better than it did then.

After her hair was rinsed she was helped from the tub and sat on a bench where she was dried, and a soft towel wrapped around her body.

She watched the loving care that the women worked over her body. When she was dry they led her back to the tub where she noticed Mei was sitting where she had been. She watched as they all knelt around the tub and began the same gentle caresses on Mei that she had felt. She found herself joining in the caressing and cleaning of Mei. She found herself touching a woman in places that she never believed that she would ever touch anybody, but herself. She wasn't concerned about what the others thought and realized that showing her affection in this way brought her closer to all of the women. She helped wash Mei's hair and rinse it before they lifted her from the tub and dried her.

When she looked she saw Su was in the tub and the whole thing started all over again. After Su was Wei and when Wei was dried she looked to See Tom in the Tub. She was excited at the prospect of touching him all over as she had the women. She was only one woman with her hands running all over his body, but she tried to convey all of her feeling for this man with her every touch. She suddenly realized that every woman around the tub was doing the same thing. She saw the love that all of them felt for her husband, but she didn't feel the same jealousy that she had felt earlier. Now she wanted to share him with the women that had shared him with her.

She wasn't sure when she had started to love this man, a man that she had only met the day before, but she couldn't deny that she did. She was surprised to feel some of the same feelings for some of the women, especially Mei. It was more confusing, but somehow it also seemed right. She knew that if she thought too much about it, she would convince herself that it was wrong, and she didn't want it to be wrong. She wanted the love that these people shared and she wanted to be one of them. More than anything else in her life she just wanted to be loved like this, and to love in return. She felt tears on her face, but she didn't care.

After Tom was dried, Janet found herself wrapped in his arms and being led up the rear stairs. She was led to what she knew was Tom's bedroom. She didn't give any thought to the fact that they were not alone, and she wanted the other women there to share in her love for this young Adonis.

She never heard a word spoken as she was deposited in the large bed and Tom took his place between her legs, and the other women surrounded her. She was surprised when Tom didn't mount her, but started to kiss and lick her in a place that she had never thought that it should be done. It wasn't long before she changed her mind about that, and wondered how she had ever lived without those feelings coursing through her body. She resolved not to judge anything these people did, at least until she had experienced it herself. Everything that she had ever thought she knew was now lying in the dust, and she was determined to live her life to the fullest, regardless of what others thought.

When Tom entered her she knew that what Richmond had done had been clumsy and childish compared to this. She knew that this was a real man and anything that might have happened before was just a shadow to what she was feeling now. She looked into his eyes and she knew that it might not be love, but she knew that her cared for her. Right then, that was enough for her, but she hoped for so much more.

Then her vision was blocked as she was kissed, and she suddenly realized that she had been kissed since she was put on the bed. Her nipples were being kissed, licked and sucked and her whole body was being caressed. She suddenly felt sorry for all of the people that believed that this was wrong.

It was during her third climax that she felt Tom suddenly shove himself deeply in her and froze. Then she felt the liquid fire erupt into her body. She felt her eyes roll back into her head as a whole new level of pleasure was experienced. She didn't feel anything, hear or see anything and she wondered if she was still conscious. But, like all pleasure it was over too quickly and the world rushed back in on her, and with the world came the feeling and the sights and sounds and smells; she loved them all, but especially the smells. It was the first that she noticed any smells, but when she concentrated on them they were intoxicating and almost overpowering.

She felt Tom slowly withdraw from her tired body, and mourned the loss. She hoped that he would cuddle with her, but she knew that he had other duties to attend to. She was surprised to feel a mouth attach itself to her and even though she didn't look, she knew what the bandit was stealing from her, and she mourned that loss, too.

She was surprised to suddenly see Mei descending for a kiss. She welcomed the kiss and the love that she felt for this woman. The fiery explosion of taste suddenly exploded in her mouth and her eyes popped open. She knew this taste, and it identified the bandit. She smiled as she realized that she hadn't been robbed, but was being offered a treat. It was better than any other treat that she had ever been offered.

They passed the offering back and forth between them, until it was gone, but it didn't stop their kiss. Janet knew that Mei was special to her, and wanted to do all of the things that would make her happy, so she tentatively reached out to another woman for the first time. Her touch was welcomed and she quickly gained confidence. It was surprising to her how easily it came to her. She knew what felt good to her and she did all of them to Mei. She didn't hesitate when she buried her face between Mei's legs for the first time, and she found that she loved Mei's taste.

Mei pulled her up to kiss her and spoke softly in her ear, "Sister, we mustn't forget the others. They need our attention, too. Janet looked around for the first time on a long time. She saw Tom had mounted Wei and Su was lying there looking to the world like a well fucked woman. Janet giggled at the thought that she actually knew what a well fucked woman looked like. She nodded her head to Mei and crawled off to Su. She decided to play bandit and see how it felt from the other side.

She heard Su gasp as she attached her mouth to her leaking pussy. She licked and sucked all of the hot, tangy syrup left by their master. When she had everything that she could get she crawled up Su, dragging her taut nipples across her quivering body. When she was looking into her eyes she lowered her mouth for a kiss. Su hungrily pulled her down to meet the kiss. Janet found that sharing Tom's love was a pleasure in itself, as they passed it back and forth until there was nothing left. Janet found herself cuddling the younger woman, while they were kissing, and decided that it was all a part of caring for the people that you love.

When Janet crawled away from Su she noticed that Tom had gone to sleep. She couldn't guess how long they had been playing. But she knew that it was quite late. With Mei and Wei still involved in their own world, she and Su crawled up and snuggled in with Tom. As soon as she laid her head on his shoulder and felt him wrap his arm around her, she knew there was no place in this world that she would rather be. As she closed her eyes she felt herself drift off to a world that couldn't match the one she was now in.

When she woke it was still false dawn, but she had a smile on her face. She hadn't slept so well since her father died. The thought left her a little sad, but she knew that even if he didn't approve of what she as doing, he would still be happy that she was happy. She suddenly realized that she was toying with a ridge on Tom's chest. As she looked closer she saw that it was a scar. Then she noticed another one, and another and then a bullet wound, and another one of those. She wondered how she had not seen these things before. She had seen him in the steam room, and the bathing room and she had ran her hands all over him in the tub. She had to admit that when he was in her she wouldn't have noticed an elephant dancing through the room, but she guessed that at times like that, it is only expected. But still, there had been times that she should have noticed the obvious battle wounds that her new husband carried. And she wondered how a man so young could have seen so much pain. It brought tears to her eyes.

Tom looked over and saw the tears in Janet's eyes and raised an enquiring eyebrow. She shook her head, smiled and kissed him gently before closing her eyes and drifting back to sleep. Tom wondered about women and if he would ever be able to figure them out. He snuggled deeper into the bed and pulled Janet and Su closer and drifted back off to sleep, himself.

Tom woke before the others, as usual, and slipped from the bed without waking them. He grinned and he watched Janet and Su snuggling closer, looking for his body. When they found each other he saw each of them sigh and snuggle closer to each other. He smiled as he slipped from the room.

He was enjoying a cup of coffee when Wei staggered into the room. She still looked half asleep, but she hit him on the shoulder for not waking her up to make his coffee. Tom grinned and pulled her down into his lap and cuddled her. She purred her contentment as she ignored the morning's duties. They would get done, if a little later than usual.

The girls informed Tom that there were things that they needed to do today and Tom had Ben stay with them and Pat would drive the carriage. He had expected as much. He knew that they would have to go to Chinatown to let everybody see their new rings; it was as much human nature as strutting around in new clothes.

What Tom didn't expect was that Janet went with them, and she took every opportunity to hold hands and kiss any of the girls. Ming and Ping thought it was cute, but the girls had spent a lot of time hiding their relationship. In one day Janet told the world that Tom's white wife loved her husband's concubines. The girls might have been a little embarrassed, but the acceptance of a wife spoke volumes to the families. So, life slowly returned to the everyday quiet existence they had all come to expect.


It was almost a month later that Tom received the Deed to Magnolia House and the local Washington house from Mr. Holt. Tom considered not saying anything, but Janet had taken to life in his house like a duck to water from the first moment. He felt that he owed her the truth.

That evening after dinner Tom mentioned that he had received the deeds and Janet looked at him curiously. Tom didn't understand her reaction and waited for her to explain. "Tom in the next month almost everybody in Washington will leave, when the session is over. They will be going home to work their farms and get the harvest in and do the things that have to be done. We need to go home, too. It is mid-spring and soon the first harvest will be taken in, then we have to get the second planting done and get ready for the fall harvest. We have responsibilities there that we can't ignore." Tom considered her words and knew that this was something that he hadn't considered when he taken over Magnolia House. But, he also understood responsibilities and he didn't think that he could just ignore it. He nodded his head, and she smiled at him.

The next morning Tom was surprised when Janet cornered him in the kitchen, "Tom, I'm going to need some new dresses and corsets before we go home." Tom looked at her before he said, "Dresses maybe, but you won't need corsets or anything like that under your dresses. I haven't changed my mind about what you will wear under your dresses."

Tom watched her struggle with the demands that had never been a problem before. "But Tom, a lady has to wear a corset, petticoats and pantaloons. There are certain expectations that she has to meet." Tom looked at the sad look in her eyes and that whine in her voice and realized that she was trying to manipulate him. Tom grinned at her, "Raise your skirts." She knew immediately what was expected of her and quickly had her skirts around her waist. She spread her legs and waited for his hand to find her most sensitive parts. She closed her eyes and moaned when he slipped a finger into her hot, wet opening.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.