Tom's Adventures - Cover

Tom's Adventures

Copyright© 2007 by T-Rix

Chapter 42

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Tom is your typical young teenager, in the year 1839. His family is starting a journey out west, to take advantage of the free land. These are his adventures, and they are not what anybody expected. Story Completed - check the blog for details. **Warning** - Chapter numbers have changed.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence  

As they were dressing Tom said, "From now on all you two will need is a dress. I don't want anything else on under that, even pantaloons." Both women looked at each other and giggled.

When they were finished dressing Tom turned to the Becky and Jennifer and said, "I think that you two will be pretty good maids. It was only a matter of time before those horny warriors of mine found their way into your pantaloons. Now you know what you can expect. Until you feel that you don't want to live like this, I will pay you two and a half dollars a month, plus room and board."

Jennifer gasped, "Really sir, two and a half dollars a month?" Tom just nodded his head. He was surprised when Becky chimed in, "What about me sir? Will I get two and a half dollars a month as well?"

Tom didn't have to think about it, but did ask, "What are you making now?" Becky sullenly answered, "A dollar a month, plus room and board." Tom nodded his head and answered, "Yep, you too. From now on you will get two and a half dollars a month."

Becky squealed in joy and hugged Jennifer. He heard Becky tell her, "Two and half dollars a month and all of the hard cock we can tease out of them! Can we ask for anything more?" Tom was just about to laugh when Jennifer answered her, "Yeah, but only until we catch, then what are we gonna do?"

Tom immediately turned to the two women, "Don't you know about herbs that stop you from catching?" Both girls stared with open mouths as they looked at him. Tom just shook his head and turned to Mei, "Get them some herbs and make sure that they know how to use them. We don't need a houseful of little ones running around here."

Mei nodded her head and started to lead the girls off when Jennifer suddenly stopped, "Sir the thought of little ones reminded me. I take care of my little brother and sister now that momma is gone." Tom turned to see her biting her lip and her worried look was back.

"How old are they?" Tom watched as Jennifer seemed to think for a minute. He knew that a lot of people only guessed at their own age, and to ask about brothers or sisters were asking a lot. He knew that the real problem was also most people couldn't count much past ten because they ran out of fingers.

Jennifer said with some conviction, "Patrick, all though we all call him Pat, is thirteen and Jessica is twelve."

Tom thought for a minute. "All right, Pat can work in the stables and Jessica can work in the kitchen. I will pay them fifty cents a month along with room and board." Jennifer looked happy enough to fly as she launched herself at Tom and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him hotly, "Thank you sir."

Tom managed to get her off of his neck before she followed up with her next item, "Oh sir Jess has been sleeping with me since she was born. Can she sleep in my room?" Tom thought for a minute before he answered. "That might be a problem. You see there is only room for two beds in those rooms, and you will be sharing a room with Becky, until I decide otherwise."

Jennifer quickly smiled at Becky before she answered, "Then I don't think that we will have a problem, sir." She turned to Becky and quickly wrapped her in a tight hug. Tom smiled at the two women before he answered, "Okay so we don't have a problem there. Make sure that you explain the rules to Jess and how I expect her to dress. I want all of you to remember one thing; you do not have to do anything sexual with anybody. If you say no I will make sure that they understand that it means no. But if you tease them I will personally hold you down. I won't have you causing trouble." The women nodded that they understood the rules.

Tom caught Mei's eye before she led them out and told her, "Tell Willard that he will need to move another bed, chest and wardrobe into Becky's room. He will understand what I want." Mei nodded her head and led the girls out of the drawing room. Tom turned to Su and told her, "Open some windows. This room smells like our bedroom." Su giggled as she ran for the window.

Tom decided to see what was cooking for lunch. He couldn't believe that with everything that had happened that it wasn't even lunch time yet. When he got to the kitchen he was surprised to find the Wei was the only one cooking. When he asked she said, "The man named Robert took Miss Frieda to get her things. I have already put my things in our room."

Tom nodded that he understood and started for the dining room when Wei asked, "Master, shouldn't I have a room alone, so that you can visit me in the night." She blushed a fiery red and lowered her head, but he knew that she was watching him.

"No. If I want to use you in any way, I won't be sneaking around in the night. I will come and take you anytime and anywhere I please, and I will use you in any way that I please. I will have Mei and Su talk to you before this evening. Then you will have a choice to make, and your fate will be set." He then turned and calmly walked to the dining room to wait for lunch. For some reason he was terrible hungry today.

As he sat in the dining room Willard found him and quietly spoke, "Sir, there is a woman in the drawing room that insists on speaking with you. I am afraid it might be unpleasant." Tom looked at his face for some idea of what was going on, but his stony expression gave nothing away. He nodded his head and went to see what unpleasant business awaited him now.

Tom was not in a good mood, but it had mellowed from the mornings activities. He was not prepared for the matronly exhibition that was waiting. She was five and half feet tall and Tom suspected that she was even larger around. She was sitting on one of the couches, because she couldn't fit in any of the chairs. She was fanning herself with her straw hat to help combat the rivulets of sweat pouring down her face. Tom watched as she mopped her face with her handkerchief while she continued to fan herself.

She saw him looking at her and quickly struggled to her feet. After taking a quick appraisal of Tom she launched into her tirade. Standing with her hands on her hips she spoke loud enough for her voice to carry back to the dining room. "I am Bridget Jones, and I will be your new cook. I am every bit as good as Molly. I can't imagine her ever leaving here, but I'll not put up with her slack ways. I'll run my kitchen the way I see fit; I won't have anybody tell me what to do in my kitchen. You will pay me four dollars a month, plus room and board. I will have to approve of my room as I have special needs that require more room. I will handle all of the accounts and turn them over for you to pay. I will cook good wholesome meals, but I won't have anybody telling me what to cook. If you have a special request you will ask me nicely and I might do it for you. And there will be no shenanigans going on under my roof. I'm a good God-fearing Christian woman, and I won't tolerate the likes. Now show me to my room and I will see if it will be acceptable."

Tom smiled at her, "I have already hired a cook. Please leave now."

Tom turned to leave before she thundered, "What do you mean that you already hired a cook? You can just tell her that you made a mistake, and send her on her way. I'm the cook here, and it looks to all the world like you need a firm hand."

Tom turned back to her still smiling, "I have asked you to leave and now I will tell you; get your fat ass out of my house and don't come back."

He watched her sputter and her temper rise. Her eyes had a hard look as she sneered, "Young man, I think I should be talking to your father. You obviously don't have the good sense God gave you."

Tom wasn't smiling when he looked her over again. He spoke calmly and softly, but he knew that she could hear him clearly. "I bought this house, and I am the master here. Since you aren't smart enough to leave when you have the chance, let me tell you a few things. Molly didn't leave, she ran. Now she is sitting in jail, where you will probably end up. We exposed her little games with the green grocer as well as the stealing that she has been doing in the house. I think I will find out who you work for now and explain the little game that you have going."

Tom saw the fear and hatred in her eyes as she took a step toward him. She froze at the sound of a pistol being cocked and slowly looked toward the door. Tom didn't look as he already knew that it would be John or Ben. He was surprised to clearly hear Willard's voice, "Mrs. Jones works for Mr. Hunley, two estates down."

John voice followed with his own addition, "I'll be heading over there shortly to explain things. I'll even tell him how you interviewed your new cook. I'm sure that he will be interested."

Willard quickly added, "He will indeed be interested. Mr. Hunley is known as a man who enjoys a good meal. He is frequently observed in the restaurants in town."

Tom grinned, "He probably eats there because of the swill that she serves." Tom and John laughed and Tom thought that he even heard a snicker from Willard, but only one.

Tom turned his full attention to the woman. The hatred and fear were still in her eyes but she had added tears. Tom wasn't swayed, "I have asked you to leave, and I have told you to leave. I will not tell you again, I will just have my men pick you up and throw your fat ass out the door." Tom turned to John, "Get a handful of strong men and show Mrs. Jones where the door is."

Tom watched as John dropped his pistol back into the holster and turned toward the dining room, "Ben, get Luke and Robert, we have a quick job to do." Tom looked back at Mrs. Jones as she trembled in rage. He moved his coat so that she could see the shoulder holster. She hissed like a cat and stormed out the door. Tom smiled at her as she passed.

Willard had a wistful sound in his voice, "Sir, I will gladly forego this month's pay, just to have been allowed to watch this one event. It is something of a fantasy, to many people in this community." Tom grinned at Willard, "I have to admit that it did feel good."

John quietly spoke, "Good thing that Ben is still out in the stables. He would have done it, even if she was on her way out. Hell, I wanted to do it, but I didn't think I was strong enough to handle it on my own." All three men released a wistful sigh together.

John shook his head and said, "Willard, why don't you walk me to the stables so that you can give me directions to Mr. Hunley's estate, I would like to get there before she does." Willard nodded and Tom was sure that he saw a small grin as the two men headed off toward the stables.

Tom called after them, "John when you get done there get back here. I have something that you need to take care of." Even though he didn't answer he knew that he had heard. Tom headed back to the dining room. He was happy to see that Wei was putting out lunch. His stomach growled. He looked down at it and said, "Shut up, I'll feed you when I'm ready and not before."

He wondered, as he thought about his actions, 'Maybe I do need a firm hand.' As he passed Wei, he brought his hand back and gave her a firm swat on the ass. She yelped and jumped as she started to rub her butt. He noticed that she grinned and as she walked away he noticed that her hips had a little more sway than they did before. He smiled, "Nope, my hand if firm enough."

Lunch was excellent. John had not returned in time to join them and Robert was still gone with Frieda. Some of the workers were drooling at the smells coming out of the kitchen. It was a mix of American and Chinese food. It was literally 'something for everybody' and it was enjoyed by all.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.