Tom's Adventures - Cover

Tom's Adventures

Copyright© 2007 by T-Rix

Chapter 41

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Tom is your typical young teenager, in the year 1839. His family is starting a journey out west, to take advantage of the free land. These are his adventures, and they are not what anybody expected. Story Completed - check the blog for details. **Warning** - Chapter numbers have changed.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence  

He wasn't lucky enough to get any rest during the trip home. The girls all seemed to be wound up, and to Su's discomfort the other two refused to speak any Chinese. Tom grinned at her but knew that one way or the other she would be speaking English better in a short time.

When they returned to the house Tom groaned at the presence of Miss Bristol in the drawing room. He had hoped that she had left before now. He didn't say anything as he passed by. He led the girls back to the kitchen and introduced Wei to Frieda. He explained again the arrangement and made sure that both women understood that they were equals.

Tom noticed workers once again moving in and out of the new bathing room. There seemed to be even more people running around than before. Tom told Su to find Willard and bring him to Molly's room. She nodded and was gone.

As Tom looked around the room he wondered if they had missed anything since her hasty departure. He was still looking around when Su brought Willard into the room. "You sent for me sir?"

Tom nodded and turned back to the room. "Willard, Molly left in a big hurry. We found some of the things that she stole, but we might have missed something. I want you to collect all of her things and make sure that we didn't miss anything else. When you have done that grab a couple of the workers and have them move the bed over and take one of the other beds from the two rooms that the girls emptied and move it in here, along with another chest and wardrobe. Once you have everything settled I want you to show Frieda and Wei here and explain that they will share this room."

Willard didn't hesitate to say, "Sir, there are other rooms available."

Tom smiled at him and nodded his head, "Yes, I'm sure that there are. But, until I'm sure that the ladies will get along peacefully they will spend a lot of their time together. I will decide when they need another room."

Willard looked thoughtfully for a moment before he nodded his head, "Very good sir, I will see to it immediately." Tom motioned to the girls and they left the room.

They followed him back to the drawing room where Jennifer Bristol waited. When Tom stepped into the room his voice was sharp, "Get your clothes off." He heard the girls behind him gasp and saw the stunned looks on Jennifer's face.

Tom slowly walked toward her still speaking, "Did you not hear me? Did I say something that you didn't understand?" Tom watched as she shook her head to his questions. He noticed that she didn't really have the power of speech. He wasn't concerned he was sure it could come back to her quickly. "Then get on your feet and get those clothes off."

Tom stood in front of her with his hands on his hips waiting. She was slow to respond, but she was moving. Before she managed to get even one of the large numbers of buttons undone, she found her voice. "But sir, you can't mean that. Please don't make me do that, it isn't right sir." Tom didn't answer her but just stared into her eyes, as her hands moved to her throat and started on the tiny buttons at the collar.

"You already told me what others have expected of you, and before I left I told you that I would expect more from you than any of the others. You said that you would do anything for a job. You have two choices one is the door and it is open, the other is to shut your mouth and do what I tell you to do. If I have to listen to your whining again I will toss you out on your ass. Do you understand me?" Tom never raised his voice, but he clearly made his point to her.

She looked up at him tearfully and nodded her head that she understood. Tom nodded and turned his back on her. "Mei, go and find Becky and bring her here, and nobody told you to close that door. It will remain open so that Miss Bristol can leave any time that she wishes." Mei quickly nodded her head and shot from the room. Su looked like she wanted to go with her. Tom took a second to smile at her and wink. Su gasped as she realized that it was all an act before the smiled dropped from his face and he turned back to face the frightened girl.

"What's taking you so long? Do I need to cut the buttons off that dress for you?" Jennifer blinked and started working faster, "Oh no sir, please don't. This is my last good dress. Soon all I'll have is my shift." Tom smiled at the thought.

As the buttons cleared her breasts he saw that he had been right, they were unbound and jiggling nicely as she tried to hurry. He watched as she quickly came to that impossibly tiny waist and knew that his two hands would easily touch around her. He watched as she seemed to slow down when she got to the last few buttons.

Tom couldn't keep his curiosity in check any longer, "What are your measurements?" He watched her blush before she answered, "34 – 16 – 30, sir." Tom shook his head slowly and thought about that. He could now see that her hips weren't as wide as he had thought, but the small waist gave the appearance of a more womanly spread.

He wondered what it would be like to wrap his hands around her waist and plow her from behind. The thought made him smile as she dropped the dress off her shoulders and wiggled it past her hips. He found it very entertaining. He suddenly realized that the Cheyenne warriors were robbing themselves of a great pleasure when they stripped the captive women. This experience alone convinced him of that.

As she stood there in her pantaloons and boots she tried to cover her large soft breasts. The fact that her nipples were hard and sticking up, like bullets on her breasts, wasn't lost on him either. "Why are you stopping? Did you think that I didn't mean everything? I'll tell you now, even your shoes."

Tom watched the words sink in and she dropped down to remove her shoes first, and hopefully delay what she knew was coming. Tom knew that his position cheated him of the show that he knew that she was giving as her breasts wiggled and swayed as she unbuttoned her shoes.

He looked to see if Su was watching the show and was surprised to see that she had sat down on one of the many chairs. She was not only looking but didn't seem able to take her eyes from the swaying mounds of tit flesh. He watched as she rubbed and squeezed her own nipples through the thin material covering her own breasts. He smiled at her actions, wondering what she would have done yesterday, with this same display.

A movement of his arm caught Su's attention and she looked to see him watching her. He saw her breathing was heavy and she was lost in the moment. As he looked at her and then down to her hands she realized what she was doing and quickly brought her hands to her lap. He wondered if that was a good place for them, but hoped that she could be a little less obvious if she lost herself again.

Tom watched as Jennifer stood back up and using the toes of each foot quickly slipped her shoes from her feet. After kicking them over to her discarded dress she was down to her last item. As she reached for the tie of her pantaloons a commotion in the doorway drew every eye. There were four workers openly staring as Mei roughly shoved them aside leading Becky through behind her. When the workers caught Tom's look they immediately got back to their work.

Jennifer blushed all the way down past her breasts that she was covering and it was looking like she was going to make it a full body blush. Tom noticed that Becky stumbled once as she saw Jennifer standing in nothing but the pantaloons. Tom ignored her for the moment and turned his attention to Becky.

"Did you send Miss Bristol to me as a cook?" His voice brought her eyes quickly to his face. She managed to nod her head. Tom looked at her hard and she looked away. "Did you know that she couldn't cook?"

Tom waited until she seemed to understand what he had said. "Yes sir I sent her, but she told me that she was a good cook." Tom smiled at her and shook his head. "She isn't a very good cook, and now I am seeing if she has what it takes to be a good maid. I will give you the same choice that I gave her 'Get out of your clothes, or get out of the house.' I have watched you shaking your ass and tits for two days now. It's time to see if you can live up to what you have been selling."

Becky looked stunned as she sputtered a few times, "But sir, I haven't been doing that. I have just been doing my job."

Tom looked at her hard. "Don't give me that shit. I have watched all of you ever since I got here. There are three things I don't need; liars, cheats and thieves. If you ever lie to me again I will throw you out on your ass. Now you have been given a choice, so what will you be doing?" Tom watched as the reality of the situation came to her. He saw the tear leak from her eye but she started on the buttons of her dress.

Tom saw movement in the corner of his eye and watched as Li quietly came into his field of view. He watched as he came to stand beside him. He spoke softly, "Some of my men told me of some strange goings on in here."

Tom never took his eyes off of Becky, and she could feel the eyes of everyone in the room on her. For reasons that she didn't understand it sent a chill of excitement through her. Excitement that kept building the longer that they looked and each button built the excitement higher.

"I am just interviewing for a maid." The statement was delivered with the same calm and diffidence as saying that he was getting a drink of water. Li glanced thoughtfully at him for a minute before giving his own calm reply, "I saw the way that you hired a cook and the way that you interview a maid makes me glad that I already work for you."

Tom didn't crack a smile when he nodded toward Becky and said, "She already works for me too, she is trying to keep her job." Li lost his calm façade and stared openly at Tom. He was quick to get himself back under control and even managed a small quip, "Well I guess that you will have me stripping next."

Tom didn't laugh as he expected, but was quiet serious when he said, "Maybe later, I'm busy with something else right now."

Li choked before he saw the slightest smile play across Tom's face. "I was wrong about you, you aren't too soft. I doubt that there is anything soft about you." Tom nodded that he agreed. "It is something that I have never been accused of, but I can't imagine why."

Li smiled widely trying to hold in the laughter. Once he was had himself firmly back under control he spoke softly, "Ming and Ping are very interested. They were in the crowd this morning and wanted to come out with me now. I hope that your man is half the man that you are, or you might have problems."

Tom smiled at Li, "Send them out this afternoon. Make sure that they pack their things and have somebody to represent the family. We will get everything settled today, unless there is some formality that needs to be attended to." Li shook his head, "No I think that now would be a good time."

Tom watched as Li turned and moved to the door, as he went through he noticed that he closed it behind him. Tom smiled at that but wondered if it was for the modesty of the women, or to keep his men working.

As Tom turned his attention back to Becky he saw that her dress was on the floor and she was working on her corset. He noticed that her fingers were moving as fast as they could go and wondered what she was feeling. When he turned to look at Jennifer she saw that she was still standing in her pantaloons and cupping her breasts. He also noticed that she seemed to be squeezing them as much as cupping them.

His voice cracked like whip through the silent room, "Get those pantaloons off." It was directed at Jennifer and she jumped as her fingers dove to the tie at the front. He was surprised when Becky stopped what she was doing on her corset and started untying her own pantaloons. He did notice that her breathing was getting very ragged and suspected that she found things very exciting. He would have to see about that.

Tom looked to see how his girls were doing; Mei was having a hard time standing still and didn't know where to look. She was breathing fast and her hands kept drifting to one of her womanly places before she jerked it back. Su on the other hand had given up all pretenses and had her hand in her pants with a glazed expression in her eyes. Tom smiled at the girls and turned his attentions back to the two maids.

Jennifer was standing there trying to cover herself with one arm across her both of her breasts and her other hand was cupping her mound. Becky on the other hand was once again working on her corset. She was jerking the incredibility long laces back through the eyes as she frantically worked her way down to the bottom. Her breasts had spilled out of the top as the loose corset sagged to her waist, but Becky didn't pay any attention to that as she kept working to get the offending garment off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.