Tom's Adventures
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2007 by T-Rix

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Tom is your typical young teenager, in the year 1839. His family is starting a journey out west, to take advantage of the free land. These are his adventures, and they are not what anybody expected. Story Completed - check the blog for details. **Warning** - Chapter numbers have changed.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence  

When he got there he wasn't prepared for the shock that awaited him. He closed the door softly. Before him the women had arranged themselves on their knees, wearing only a single silk gown. He could almost see every inch of skin, and there was no doubt about any place that the silk touched. It was almost like they were covered in smoke.

Tom stayed close to the door. He moved a chair over to sit so that he could face the girls. He made sure that it was well out of reach of them. He knew from past experience that he would lose any argument if they managed to get their hands on him, before the argument was over. He knew that an argument was likely and wanted to be in the best position possible to state his case.

As Tom settled into the chair he spoke softly, "Well ladies, you look very lovely this evening. Is there a reason that you are waiting for me like this?"

Tom watched the silent communication between them before Mei spoke, "You have given us great status in your house. You have honored us before the eyes of the other family clans. You returned our family's honor. You could have made us whores, but made us concubines. You have treated us like honorable sisters, but we are not your sister and we don't want to be honorable with you. We want what a concubine gets. We have waited a very long time, and we don't want to wait any more."

Tom smiled at the two anxious women, "There is so much that you don't know. Some things you may never know, and you still want to be my whores." Tom watched the shock cross their faces and smiled at them.

Tom raised his hand to stop the outburst that he knew was coming. "A whore is an honest woman. I have a lot of respect for a whore. She sells her body to men willing to pay her. A wife sells her body to one man and thinks she is better than a whore. A concubine is no different. A wife, a concubine and a whore; there is no difference. Each sells her body for the security that a man offers. A whore simply accepts her position and makes no pretenses." Tom watched as Mei quickly went over what he had said to Su. Even though she understood English pretty well, Mei was sure that she didn't want there to be any doubts about what Tom had said.

When she was finished Tom looked at the two women as they considered what he said. Su softly said, "You want us be whores?"

Tom shook his head. "You are concubines, as that is what you wish to be. In your mind you believe that concubines will do certain things for her master. But there are things that as a concubine won't do, that a whore will. That is the honesty that I spoke of. There are things that a wife will not do that a concubine will; still more belief that she is not a whore. You see what I am saying is that the only difference between them is what they think is beneath them. Do you understand?"

Tom watched the whispered conversation once again. It was Mei that answered, "I think that we understand what you are saying. A whore has to be honest with herself, while a concubine and a wife think that they are different and act that way." Tom nodded his head.

Once he was sure that they had turned their attention back on him her said, "Basically that is what I am saying. I have six wives at home. Each of them know what I expect of them. They will not hesitate to do what I tell them to. When I left one was naked with a rope around her neck. When I first got her she slept outside tied to a post. She now sleeps inside with my other wives. That is how I treat my wives, do you think that you will be treated any better?"

Tom watched the quiet conversation between the two and saw a bit of head shaking and nodding. He wasn't sure what was being discussed at any given point, but knew that it would be interesting to know.

Mei spoke softly, "You will treat us that way?"

Tom laughed loudly, "Oh yes, I will treat you that way and much worse. If a woman disobeys me I will strip her naked and tie her to a post in front of my house and allow any man that wants to, to use her. If she continues to disobey I will take a stick to her back while she is on the post. You don't want to know what I will do after that. Your life belongs to me and I will take it anytime that it suits me. Do you understand your position clearly?"

Once again the conversation was quick, and both women looked at Tom a lot more seriously. "We understand master. A Chinese woman already knows these things. She is the property of her father when she is born, and if she is married she is the property of her husband, and a concubine or a whore is the property of her master. We live because our master allows it. It is the way that all Chinese women are taught, but most American men do not understand these things."

Tom nodded his head. "I am not your average American man. It is one of the things that you will not know about for a long time. Now back to the question at hand. You can get up and leave here and I will treat you as I have been, but if you stay I will treat you like my whore. I will expect complete obedience from you and I will punish you if you fail me. I will leave this to you."

The conversation was very short. A few quick whispered sentences and both of them were nodding their head. They both bowed their heads to the floor and stayed there. "Master, we will stay and accept whatever you wish to do with us."

Tom shook his head. He thought, 'Why is it that every time I tell a woman how bad I will treat her, and give her a chance to run, she stayed there and tells me how happy she will be to be treated like shit. Is it something about women in general, or have I just always met the wrong women?'

Tom wasn't smiling when he asked, "Do you have a way to stop from getting with child?"

The women looked up at him like he had just kicked them in the stomach. He noticed the hurt looks in each of their eyes. "You don't want us to have your children?"

Tom shook his head, "This is not the time or place for children. This is not my home. This is a place that I live and I have a job to do here. I will make enemies and I will not have children to allow my enemies to use against me. Know this, if my enemies take you to use against me, I will let you die before I surrender to my enemies. What I have to do is too important. All of my men know that I will order them to die until I have finished my job. Even then most of them would not allow me to die to save them, but that is their choice once my job is done. Until then their life will be used as needed, and they know this."

It was Mei with hope in her eyes, "You will allow us to have your children, one day before you return home?"

Tom shook his head, "No, you will have my children at home; where they will be as safe as I can make them."

Tom watched the women for a minute as they processed what he said. Su was the first that her eyes went wide. Tom was surprised when Mei did the same thing. "You mean that you will take us to your home with you? Where your wives are? You would acknowledge us to your wives?"

Tom didn't understand what the big deal was, but it apparently was something to them. "Yes, I will take you home and you will meet my wives, if we all live that long. But you still haven't answered my question; do you have something to stop you from getting with child?"

It was Su that answered, "Have herbs, not get baby when take herbs."

Tom nodded. He had found out from Thundering Buffalo that all of the women in the village knew of the leaves of the Sporka bush. They ground it up and brewed a tea with it and it would stop them from having children. Tom guessed that there was some type of herb known throughout history that would do the same thing. He could only guess that it was how people controlled having too many children to feed. That or a woman's butt was going to get awfully sore.

Tom stood and motioned for the girls to stand. "Okay get those clothes off and get in the bed." Tom watched as they stared for a minute. When Tom just looked at them they realized that he was serious. They shyly dropped the gowns and moved to each side of the bed. Tom was surprised at their actions. They actually appeared to be trying to ignore each other. He thought as he removed his own clothes. Comments that Li had made gave him a clue as to the reason, and he smiled.

Tom hoped that he could live through two virgins in one night. He was determined to do his best, and hoped that he lived.

Since Su was older, she had waited the longest, so she would go first. He crawled up on the bed between the two women. He found it almost funny the way they watched his every move, and stared at his body, and tried to not see the other woman in the bed.

Tom decided to get their attention. He got out of bed, went over to his clothes and picked up his gun. He turned to the two women on the bed. He raised his gun and said, "One of you must die. Who will it be?"

Tom waited for the women to understand what was going on. He saw it when recognition came into their eyes.

He turned the gun on Mei, "So do I kill you, or Su?" She looked panicked for a moment but when he moved the gun to face Su she suddenly came out of shock, "No master, kill me instead."

Tom had a sneaky smile on his face, "Why should I kill you and not Su?" He waited while her mind churned, "She is older and wiser. She will be a better concubine for you."

Tom turned the gun back to Mei and she closed her eyes, "So you would rather die." As he put the gun to her head Su suddenly spoke up, "No Master. Kill me. Mei young and strong. She understand better. She be better for you. Kill me, let Mei live."

Tom put the gun to Mei's head and cocked the hammer, "Before you die, do you love Su enough to die for her?" Without her opening her eyes, he heard a soft, "Yes."

He turned the gun to Su and put it to her head, "Do you love Mei enough to die for her?" Su never closed her eyes but looked into Tom's cold, hard eyes. She nodded her head, "Yes."

Tom slowly let the hammer down and lowered his gun. He turned his back on the two women to walk across the room and put the gun on the table. As he walked he moved the empty chamber back under the hammer. He turned and looked at the two women looking at him with tears on their face. Tom thought, 'they were ready to face death, but they still had a lot to learn about life.'

Tom pointed to the spot in front of him, "Get over here, now!" He saw them scramble off the bed and run to the point on the floor that he had pointed to. They both hit their knees when they reached the spot. He noticed that they were so close to each other that they touched from the hips to the knees, and from the shoulders down their arms. They both looked up at him with puppy dog eyes, pleadingly. But he doubted that they even knew what they were pleading for.

Tom walked around behind the two and squatted down between them. He took a handful of each of their hair in each hand and quickly pulled their heads back. He turned Su's face to him and he kissed her demandingly. She was confused at first, but she quickly returned the kiss with equal enthusiasm.

When he broke the kiss the turned to Mei and kissed her. She had seen what happened with Su so she was ready for the kiss. She immediately kissed him with passion. When he broke the kiss he moved the two girls' faces together. They resisted, but he was strong enough to force their lips together. He knew that they were not really kissing. He whispered, "You love each other enough to die for each other, but you don't love each other enough to kiss. Have you forgotten so quickly what you are?"

Tom felt the pressure ease against Mei's head first. He saw the small movement of her mouth. He saw the first tentative kiss. He saw Su's reaction of shock and dismay. He still held both girls' faces together. He eased the pressure against Mei, and she responded on her own. He watched as she kissed Su again and again. Each time more forcefully. Su was trying to push her away, but Mei wrapped her arms around her and held on tight as she kept kissing her.

Tom slowly eased the pressure from Su's head. As he did she used the space to move away from Mei. Tom watched as Mei followed the retreating lips with her own.

Tom watched as Mei continued her attack while Su tried to get away. Suddenly Mei stopped and pulled back. She looked hard at Su as she started to babble in Chinese. Mei suddenly slapped her hard across the face. Su froze staring at her. "I have told you to speak English. You won't get any better if you don't try. Master deserves to understand what you say. I will speak no more Chinese to you."

Mei crossed her arms and waited for Su to understand what she had said. When Su had calmed a little she spoke, "Why you do this? I not girl like that, you not girl like that. Why you kiss me like that? It not right."

Mei grabbed her by the hair and pulled her into a kiss. Su was caught by surprise and before she could fight she had been kissed. Then Mei followed with a serious right hand across her face. "Master was right, and he gave us a chance to get out. Now you live with your choice. You have already forgotten what master said, we are master's whores. We do as master wants. If master wants us to be girls like that, we will be girls like that. Don't you understand? Master explained it, even if you didn't want to listen. For what we have done he could tie us naked in front of the house and let all of the men use us. Remember what you were told. We will obey, and we are master's whores. We are whatever kind of girl master wants. We are master's property."

Tom nodded his head, "I think that you finally have a true understand of what is going on. I will wait for you on the bed. Talk to her in any language that you need to, but make sure that she understands. If you still can't get her to understand then a week tied out front should drive the point home clearly to her."

Mei nodded her head as Tom moved to the bed. Tom thought, 'Su will figure it out, she is a smart girl. She is just like all women at first; they want everything on their terms even when you explain to them that it is not going to happen that way.' Tom crawled on the bed and watched the women whispering. He noticed when Mei pulled Su's head close and they leaned forehead to forehead. As they whispered he noticed that their lips were only inches apart. He watched as Su cried and Mei wiped her tears. He also watched as Mei kissed Su, and Su didn't fight it.

He smiled as Mei caressed Su's body and watched as she returned the caresses. It was only a short time later that Mei and Su both were panting with desire as they caressed each other. They hadn't broken the last kiss for several minutes. He wasn't surprised when Mei suddenly stood up and ran for the bed. It did surprise him when she pounced on the bed and crawled toward him like a mountain lioness stalking her prey. He saw the passion in her eyes and knew that she was ready for something more than she got from Su.

She growled, "Master, you wanted a whore and you've got one now. This whore needs a man to put out the fire that is raging inside her."

Tom smiled, and thought, 'She will get what she wants, but she won't get it the way that she thinks that she will.'

Tom waited as she crawled to him. He smiled and opened his arms to her. She had an intense look on her face that smoldered in her dark exotic eyes. When she reached him she lay on his body and kissed him passionately. Tom wrapped his arms around her and suddenly he turned and he was on top of her. She didn't really mind and the thought of him on top of her thrilled her. She wasn't as happy when he slipped down and started caressing and kissing her small breasts. She was expecting more direct action.

Her opinion changed considerably when he slipped her nipple into his mouth. The feelings coursing through her were powerful and unexpected. She gasped as the pleasure hit and found it hard to breathe. She fought for more air, but there just didn't seem to be enough in the room. When he started nibbling on her nipple she started to pant, and when he started to rolled the other one with his fingers she moaned loudly and thought that she might pass out from the pleasure. The few times that she had touched herself had never felt like this.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.