Tom's Adventures - Cover

Tom's Adventures

Copyright© 2007 by T-Rix

Chapter 34

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Tom is your typical young teenager, in the year 1839. His family is starting a journey out west, to take advantage of the free land. These are his adventures, and they are not what anybody expected. Story Completed - check the blog for details. **Warning** - Chapter numbers have changed.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence  

It was about an hour before sunrise when Tom felt a kick on his foot. He turned his head and looked to see John standing there, "The train men just showed up and started crawling all over the train. I think that they are getting ready to leave."

Tom nodded his head. He reached down and pinched Mei on the butt and she squeaked her surprise as she came awake. As he rose up from the sleeping furs he brought a hand down on Su's butt and watched as her eyes popped open and she gasped. He grinned down at the both of them, "We need to start getting ready to leave. Go and do your morning things and we will get the food out."

Both women froze in place. "Master, it is a woman's place to prepare food for her master." Tom smiled at them and shook his head. "This is traveling food. It doesn't require cooking. We just take it out and eat it. Now, go and do as you were told. We need to be ready to go at any time." The women looked at each other and were gone.

They weren't gone more than five minutes before bouncing back into the freight car. When they were once again in front of Tom he handed each women a piece of jerky and some flat bread. They looked at the strange food and looked at each other several times. After their first bite there was a flurry of Chinese between the two women. "Master, do you really eat this when you are traveling? I mean all the time?"

Tom smiled at them, "We eat this when we can't build a fire. The meat has been prepared to keep for a long time, so that it won't go bad. We make extra bread when we cook, so that we will have something and not have to stop. This is a normal travel food that everybody uses." Tom watched the women shudder and choke down the food.

"Master, when we travel, you will let us do the cooking, won't you?" Tom smiled and nodded. He watched a sigh of relief pass between the two women and just shook his head.

I was almost an hour before the train had a full head of steam up and all of the men had found their places in the train. Tom watched is disgust as they stood around talking and fiddling with things that somebody else had already fiddled with. But, he noticed that at exactly Six O'clock on the dot the train whistle blew two times and the wheels began to turn. They were finally off.

They stopped at many stations along the line, dropping off freight and passengers and taking on more of the same. At some locations additional freight cars were added. Twice additional passenger cars were added.

It was almost noon on the second day that they passed another train heading in the opposite direction. It looked to have the same configuration as their own and Tom realized that by the time that it reached Newburg it would be down to the same small size that their own had been at the start of their trip. He shook his head at the complexity of the whole operation.

He remembered the contempt that he had for the men before the train pulled out. Now that they had been running for a day and a half, only stopping long enough for freight and passengers, he realized that it had been the calm before the storm and he no longer begrudged those men those few minutes of peace.

The girls on the other hand were considerably less pleasant. They had gotten very little sleep so far and it was beginning to show. Nobody had gotten much sleep with the train constantly starting and stopping, and when it was rolling there was the constant clank and vibration of the wheels on the track. Tom knew that the passenger cars had to be better and quieter but he couldn't just ignore the wagon and its contents.

He moved back to his sleeping furs and motioned for the girls to join him. Even in their foul mood they were quick to comply with his wishes. He wrapped a girl in each arm and put her head on his chest. They weren't there for more than a minute before sleep claimed them.

Tom had had worse jobs and enjoyed his time holding the women while they slept. Through the rest of the day and even into the night they slept. Tom even managed to get some sleep himself.

It was around midnight when Su woke. She looked around and realized that she was still sleeping on Tom. He was asleep and holding her tightly. He had reached all the way around her small body and was cupping her breast. She had only felt pleasure like that from her own hands, but realized that it was much better when Tom did it. She looked over to see he held Mei the same way. Su grinned and reached over to caress Mei's sleeping face. Her eyes immediately popped open and she grinned back at Su, then she felt the hand on her own tit. She quickly looked up to see Tom asleep.

Mei quickly saw that Su was in the same position that she was in, and noticed that she wasn't complaining either. She felt better knowing that she wasn't alone. They both basked in the pleasure Tom's sleeping fingers gave them on their hard nipples. They could tell that this wasn't the first time that Tom had done this, his movements were too automatic.

They had lapsed into whispered conversation as they continued to lie on Tom's chest with their faces just inches apart, and his fingers continued to give them exquisite pleasure. They jumped when they heard his quiet voice, "If you two are going to lay there talking you could at least do it in English, so that I could listen to all of your secrets." They giggled, but they didn't move, and Tom didn't stop his gentle nipple torture. Sometime during the night they fell back asleep, and Tom joined them.

It was mid-afternoon on the third day when the train pulled into Baltimore. It was the end of the line for the B&O railroad. Tom watched the activity through the boards making up the freight car. He motioned to the Stock car that was riding just in back of them and sent some complicated hand signals to Luke. He nodded his understanding, and that they would stay put in the car until Tom ordered them to leave.

Once in the train yard Tom waited for the violent activity he expected. Soon the wait was over as they were uncoupling cars and coupling different cars together. It only took about another hour before they were on their way again.

The others were looking at Tom and he just shrugged as he settled back onto his sleeping furs. The girls didn't want to miss any opportunities and quickly joined him to cuddle up again. He noticed that they did switch sides so that he could work on their other nipple. He also noticed that they made sure to position themselves and his hands so that they were right where they wanted them. A couple of quick squeezes and they were sighing gently and burrowing deeper into his arms. He just smiled as he shut his eyes to enjoy the trip.

It was well after dark when they rolled into the station. Tom was instantly on his feet. He told everybody to get ready to get moving. The girls complained softly, but they moved quickly. They had the least to do, but made sure to keep out of the way.

Tom quickly arranged for a ramp to unload the wagon. Luke had the teams ready when the heavy ramp was slid into place. Tom smiled, they were used to handling heavy freight and the ramp would handle anything that he had to run down it.

Tom got the warriors and the girls out of the freight car and noticed that they were all still bouncing as they stood on the platform. The constant motion of so many days was affecting their balance now that they were on solid ground. He thought that it would be the same as getting off of a ship after a long voyage. He knew that they weren't conscience of it, but still thought that they looked funny, then realized that he was probably doing the same thing and laughed at himself. The others just looked at him funny.

Luke and Peter hitched up the team and carefully got the wagon down the ramp. It wasn't a quick process, but john and Ben had time to get the horses saddled and ready to go. Tom motioned two of the yard workers over. They were suspicious until they saw that Tom had money in his hand. He gave each worker a silver dollar to clean out the stock car.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.