Tom's Adventures
Chapter 27: The Spirit Guide

Copyright© 2007 by T-Rix

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 27: The Spirit Guide - Tom is your typical young teenager, in the year 1839. His family is starting a journey out west, to take advantage of the free land. These are his adventures, and they are not what anybody expected. Story Completed - check the blog for details. **Warning** - Chapter numbers have changed.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence  

Big Cloud was stomping around the camp fire. He had been simmering all afternoon and Fighting Hawk knew that he would blow soon. Fighting Hawk had told Big Owl to watch him, and all day he had seen the anger building. He wasn't sure what he would do, but he was interested to find out.

As they sat down by the fire to eat Big Cloud blew up. "Why did you make me War Chief? I'm not good enough to be the War Chief, and I didn't want it. Now you have made me responsible for getting everybody killed. How am I supposed to live with that?"

Fighting Hawk reached over to take one of the rabbits off of the fire and started to eat. Between mouthfuls of rabbit he said, "What makes you think that I ever wanted the job? What makes you think that I liked being responsible for getting people killed? You can't stop people from dying. Learn to live with that fact now. If you want to keep people alive then learn to think of ways to do that. You have ridden at my side for a long time. You have seen the things that I did right, and the things that I did wrong. Learn from both of them. The best way to keep people alive is not to get into a war, but don't run from a fight. You already know everything that you need to be a good War Chief. Just believe that I know what I am doing. Don't let me down as I am depending on you to keep the Cheyenne people safe."

Big Cloud felt the air rush out of his lungs. He felt the anger go with it. "You are leaving again, aren't you?"

Fighting Hawk smiled. "Yes, but not right away. I have thought of some things that I need to do, and I have to go and do them. I can't be the War Chief and keep disappearing. The problems with the Utes were a direct example of that. They believed that the Cheyenne were disorganized from the loss of the War Chief, and wanted to take advantage of that. We can't let others believe that we are weak. So I wanted everybody to know that a new War Chief existed, and that Fighting Hawk was still around to give advice. It should help keep trouble away from the village."

Big Cloud listened and couldn't help seeing the logic of the argument. "But why did you have to pick me?"

Fighting Hawk smiled and put his hand on his shoulder, "Because you can do the job, and you didn't want the job." He noticed that Big Cloud looked confused, and told him to just relax and think about it for a while. He then turned over and went to sleep. He was not woken for a patrol that night and figured that Big Cloud was doing some serious thinking.

The Cheyenne village was peaceful and calm when they arrived. Big Cloud turned off at his lodge and you could hear the squeals of the girls when he entered the lodge. Fighting Hawk and Big Owl smiled knowingly to each other as they continued on toward the lodge of Gray Eagle. Fighting Hawk had decided that it would be best to tell Gray Eagle of his decisions before he heard the news from somebody else.

After sitting at the fire he coughed respectfully, to announce his presence. Little Eagle flew out of the lodge and into his arms. "Fighting Hawk, you're back."

Fighting Hawk smiled at the little toddler. "Yep; I just got back and I came to see you first. Have you been protecting the village while I've been away?" He watched and Little Eagle nodded his head solemnly, and smiled at him.

Water Lilly came through the lodge flap and smiled broadly at the scene. She cleared her throat and sternly said, "What have I told you about running out of the lodge without looking first to see who was here? Fighting Hawk could have had somebody very important with him, and then what would you have done?"

Little Eagle thought for a second, shrugged his shoulders and said, "Just what I did." Fighting Hawk laughed at the simple logic, but Water Lilly frowned at the little boy.

She pulled Little Eagle from Fighting Hawk's lap and lightly swatted him on the butt as she guided him back inside the lodge. "Well that is not the way to greet important people, and you should remember that." Fighting Hawk looked at Big Owl and they both laughed.

Gray Eagle joined them at the fire and looked questioningly at the pair. "So where have you been? You didn't tell anybody that you were leaving."

Fighting Hawk looked at the ground for a moment before he answered, "We had to take the Army Lieutenant back to the fort. He was trying to cause some trouble, and I thought it best to confront the Army before they started to get any ideas."

Gray Eagle nodded his head, "Yes I heard what happened. What happened at the fort?"

Fighting Hawk was not as happy telling this part. "Well basically I confronted the Army Colonel, and told him that if he really wanted a war that we would give him one. We then pitched the lieutenant on his ass on the Colonel's floor and walked out."

Gray Eagle looked shocked for a minute as he tried to understand what he just heard. "But, you didn't leave it like that? You know that we don't want a war."

Fighting Hawk frowned at Gray Eagle. "Of course not, I let them chase me down and talk me out of it. You have to understand father, they know if there is a war then all the whites will die and that means that they will die first. Where they probably don't care about a war, they do care about their own lives. They don't want a war just for that reason." Gray Eagle thought for a minute and nodded to show that he understood.

"There is something else. I didn't just promise them a war. I promised them a war that would destroy most of their Army. I told them I would summon the Utes, Sioux, Pawnee and even the Apache to the far south. I promised them a war that would bleed their Army until they had no Army left." Fighting Hawk looked grim as he told of the death and destruction that he promised for both sides.

Gray Eagle was also grim as he listened. "I do not know if the call to war would be honored by the other nations; even if it did come from the great Fighting Hawk. Stories of your greatness have spread to the other tribes, but I am not sure if they would risk their warriors in a war like this."

Fighting Hawk smiled and nodded his head. "I agree father, and I would think very hard before I would make such a call. But if the Army pushes us hard enough, I will make the call, and see who answers. The Cheyenne will not be forgotten if the whites push for war."

Gray Eagle nodded his head. "It will be a sad day if you make that call, but I will stand beside you during the battle and we will face the end of the Cheyenne together."

Fighting Hawk smiled and clasped Gray Eagle's shoulders fondly. "We aren't there yet, and I hope that day never comes. But if it does, I will be honored to have you at my side." They looked at each other with misty eyes.

Fighting Hawk cleared his throat and continued, "But I will not be leading that war. As a matter of fact I won't be leading any more fighting. I have stepped down as War Chief."

Gray Eagle was stunned and actually sputtered as he spoke, "You can't do that. The Cheyenne people would never allow it; they want you as their War Chief. And I don't want to be the War Chief again."

Fighting Hawk started laughing and had a hard time getting himself back under control. "It seems that it is not a popular job. The person that I gave the job to had the same objections, but I didn't listen to him either. But it can't be helped. I need to leave again and I can't leave the Cheyenne without a War Chief. If I do another situation like what happened with the Utes will show up again. We can't look weak in front of our enemies. Besides I have a new job now."

Gray Eagle looked hard at Fighting Hawk before he said, "They will never follow Big Owl. He is too young, even if he has been trained by you. They will need somebody that they trust. And what job are you talking about, are you going to be the Chief now and let me retire to tan hides with old Pony Walk?'

Fighting Hawk laughed again, "No father, I am not going to be the Chief. Hopefully I will never have to shoulder that responsibility. I have named Big Cloud as the War Chief, and I am going to be the Spirit Walker of the Cheyenne people. I feel the spirits calling me again and I have to go among them. I explained this to the Army Colonel, and he now fears me even more than he did as the War Chief. I explained that I would talk with the old leaders of the Cheyenne and advise you and Big Cloud on what I thought should be done. It was the only way that I could see how I could disappear for periods of time without attracting attention. Besides it only adds to the mystery of Fighting Hawk."

Gray Eagle stared at Fighting Hawk for a long time. He nodded his head and said, "Big Cloud will be a good War Chief and with you naming him, I think that they will accept him. I have never heard of a Spirit Walker, but it sounds good, and it will allow you to disappear without drawing attention. I think I understand what you are trying to do. So you will be leaving again?"

"Yes father. It will be soon, but there are things that I must do first." Grey Eagle nodded his head. He didn't look happy, but he was resigned to the fact that it had to be done. "I will miss you. You seem to spend more time away from the village than you are here."

Fighting Hawk smiled, "It does seem that way father, but I hope that it is something that will change soon. I look forward to being a simple Cheyenne warrior." Gray Eagle scoffed at the very thought, before he snorted to himself and said under his breath, "I won't live to see that day."

Fighting Hawk turned to Big Owl and said, "We should be going to our lodges. We have women waiting for us." Big Owl smiled as he laughed, "Yes father, but it won't take me near the time to see to mine that yours will take you."

Fighting Hawk saw the grin on his face and the playful set of his head and smiled at him in return. "I wouldn't be too sure of that. Wood Sparrow probably has a large number of things that you need to do, she might even have a cow to send you out to milk."

Fighting Hawk noticed that both of them stopped laughing when he talked about the cow. Gray Eagle growled as he said, "You have brought so many cows into the Cheyenne village, but it seems strange that there isn't one behind your lodge. Maybe we should get you a cow."

Fighting Hawk smiled and said, "But father, you know that I am never in the village. Why would you want my women to have to care of a cow? Besides I get all of the butter and cheese that I need from mother. If you would like, I will have that cow moved down into the valley with the others."

There was a definite noise from Gray Eagle's lodge, followed by a very soft voice, "You would have a long walk each day husband, be careful what you say."

Fighting Hawk saw the look on Gray Eagle's face and couldn't help himself as he snickered. Gray Eagle growled as he stood up. "Excuse me. I have to go milk a cow. It seems your mother has developed a taste for butter and cheese."

Fighting Hawk was laughing as Gray Eagle stomped away, with a bucket in hand. He turned to Big Owl and said, "And you're next son, if you believe that you run your own lodge. That girl had you tied and branded the moment you put her over that stump in the middle of the village. You had better never forget that. There are things that you can do, but she runs your lodge." Big Owl frowned as he thought about that. He didn't answer but he did nod that he understood the words that Fighting Hawk said.

They stood and clasped forearms, and then each went a different direction. Fighting Hawk walked through the village, nodding to the people that called to him. As he approached his lodge Little Mule was the first to see him and was off at a run. He saw the look in her eyes as she leapt for him and caught her as her arms went around his neck. As he swung her around he saw the others coming at a run behind her.

After he had been suitably kissed and groped, they made their way toward the lodge. He suspected the groping was Sara and Little Mule, but he wouldn't put it past the others. Fighting Hawk was surprised to see Raven and Pretty Storm both naked and working beside the lodge. He looked to Moon Flower, "When did she show up?"

Moon Flower had a scowl on her face when she answered, "She showed up about three days ago, and said that she couldn't wait any longer for you to get back. I left the rope on her neck until you decide what to do with her. Are you going to keep her?"

Fighting Hawk frowned and thought about it for a minute. "I don't know yet. There are things that we all need to talk about. After that we will decide the fate of both of them." Fighting Hawk turned and walked into his lodge. Moon Flower thought about his words before she had a frown on her face. She motioned the others to her and told them what was said. None of them looked happy as they went back to their work.

As Fighting Hawk sat at the cook fire, he motioned to Moon Flower. "Prepare a big meal. After the meal I want all of the women here, even Raven and Pretty Storm. What I have to say will affect them as well." Moon Flower nodded her head and started the preparations for a big meal. She called each of the women to her and assigned a task for the meal.

Fighting Hawk leaned back and was gloriously stuffed. Moon Flower had shown her abilities in a grand meal. All of them were leaning back and enjoying themselves; Moon Flower because her growing stomach wouldn't let her sit any other way, and the others because they were just as stuffed as Fighting Hawk.

Fighting Hawk smiled at his women, "There is something that you need to know. It will not be good news, but that can't be helped. You should know that I am no longer the War Chief of the Cheyenne." He looked around as he heard the gasps of surprise.

It was Moon Flower that had the hard edge to her voice, "Who challenged you for the right to be War Chief?" Fighting Hawk was amused at her attitude. It looked like she was willing to go and challenge the warrior herself, waddling and pregnant. He snickered as he thought of her fighting a warrior with her protruding belly leading the attack.

"Nobody challenged me, and there was no fight. I stepped down and named a new War Chief." He slowly turned and looked at Pretty Storm as he said, "As a matter of fact, I named Big Cloud as the new War Chief of the Cheyenne people." He watched as the news slowly registered to her. Her eyes got big and she gasped. Fighting Hawk smiled as she realized that her son was the new War Chief. He watched as she straightened up proudly.

Fighting Hawk leaned close to her and whispered, "I told you once, troublesome boys are meant for great things." She had tears on her face and whispered back, "Only when they have Fighting Hawk to guide them into manhood." He shrugged his shoulders without making a comment.

He looked to each of the women, none of their faces held any anger or hatred. He was happy to see that. He did notice a few concerned looks. Little Mule spoke up, "Fighting Hawk, why would you just step down? Does that mean that you will be spending more time with us?" He noticed that she looked hopeful.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.