Tom's Adventures - Cover

Tom's Adventures

Copyright© 2007 by T-Rix

Chapter 23: Revelations

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 23: Revelations - Tom is your typical young teenager, in the year 1839. His family is starting a journey out west, to take advantage of the free land. These are his adventures, and they are not what anybody expected. Story Completed - check the blog for details. **Warning** - Chapter numbers have changed.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence  

Moon Flower kept waiting, but Kelly never told Fighting Hawk what was going on. She watched and saw things get worse by the day. When she couldn't stand it any longer she snapped at Kelly that if she didn't tell him what was going on, then she would. Kelly looked pale, and said that she didn't know how. Moon Flower snorted and snapped, "Just tell him! He will do what he will do and there isn't anything that you can do about it." Kelly bit her lip and thought about it. She then nodded her head and said that as soon as he returned from hunting, that she would talk to him. Moon Flower heaved a sigh of relief.

She then went out to see how Raven was doing in her work. She snorted again, "Raven, what kind of a name was Raven?" She hoped that Fighting Hawk gave her a real Cheyenne name. She hoped that he would name Kelly too. She hated the white man's names almost as much as she hated Raven's name. She realized that her nerves were getting on edge. She knew that a lot of it was that Kelly was as big as a horse and her moods were driving her crazy. She wished that she could go hunting and return when everything was all over. She didn't know how Little Mule put up with it. Every time she looked at her, she just smiled that stupid smile that nothing could wipe off of her face.

She looked at Raven. It had been three days and still Fighting Hawk hadn't put the stupid bitch on the post. He hadn't even raped the dumb cow and she acted like she was something special. She knew that she would have to have a talk of her own with Fighting Hawk. She stormed over to the girl and whacked her with the stick. She pointed out the places that she had missed tanning the hide. She wanted to beat the little bitch within an inch of her life, but knew that she would answer for it. She thought about it and wondered if it would be worth it. When she thought about the way that Fighting Hawk would feel about it she threw the stick as far as she could, just to remove the temptation. But it still didn't help her mood.

When Fighting Hawk returned from hunting he dropped the large buck from his horse before he slid down to see Moon Flower. She had a stormy expression on her face. She frowned and asked him, "Are you ever going to rape this stupid little bitch?" He saw the way that she was watching them and the look in her eye. He knew that he had probably put it off too long, but still he didn't have to like the idea. He also knew that she didn't really understand how things worked. He knew that she never would either, but waiting would only make it worse. He nodded his head and told Moon Flower, "I will take care of it. You go back inside and rest." She looked at him funny and said, "I don't need a rest. I just need that smug little bitch to get what she has coming."

Fighting Hawk frowned and shook his head. He told her, "Even Kelly doesn't get so moody. Are you going to be like this the whole time that you are pregnant?" She stepped back and stuttered, "I, I, I can't, I would know, I mean, it can't be." Fighting Hawk smiled at her and said, "Everybody already knows. It is as plain as your belly. Little Mule told me when I got back from the winter hunt with Big Owl." He pointed to her growing belly and she looked down, and seemed to see it for the first time. She looked up at him in confusion and wonder. He smiled at her and turned her around and pushed her gently toward the lodge. She went quietly without looking back. He was sure that she would soon have a lot to say, but he was happy that right now she was quiet.

He reached down to take the rope. It had stayed on Raven's neck since the day that she got the tour of the village, along with being naked. She now didn't even seem to notice that she didn't have clothes on, unless one of the warriors made a comment about her when she passed. Then she would blush furiously. Fighting Hawk led her to the lodge of his parents. They sat and he made a respectful cough. Water Lilly was quickly outside, but a quick look showed Dirty Pig looking out the lodge flaps. He saw the fear and hatred in her eyes, but he knew that the fear was much stronger. He couldn't get used to the fact that Water Lilly had changed the girl's name to 'Dirty Pig'. Gray Eagle had told him some of the names that Water Lilly had wanted to call her, and she should have kissed Gray Eagle's hand because he wouldn't let her do it.

He turned his attention back to Water Lilly, "Mother, I need you to tell Raven something. It is important that she understand what I want to tell her." Water Lilly nodded her head and waited for Fighting Hawk to work things out in his mind before he spoke. "Tell Raven that from this day on things will be different. She has been lucky up until now, mostly because of you, but I have to put things right. When I take her back to my lodge she will be raped. It will not be like what she knows from my lodge, but something very different. It is not my intension that she enjoys any of it, and until she can come to me and beg to be accepted by me she will stay tied to my lodge post, or I will sell her. I will not care anything about her pleasure, until she has been accepted into my lodge. That will not happen until I am completely convinced of her sincerity. Plainly spoke, she has to earn her place, if I let her." Fighting Hawk watched as Water Lilly explained the situation to Raven. She looked grave, but she didn't look afraid. She seemed to steel herself and accept things easily. Fighting Hawk wondered if Water Lilly softened things a little, or maybe didn't tell her everything. He shrugged and thought that he had done his best, and better than any white captive ever got.

Fighting Hawk then asked if Gray Eagle was available, and Water Lilly smiled as she got up from the fire and kissed him on top of his head, before she went back inside. That brought a giggle from Raven. He smiled at her when he thought about what awaited her back at the lodge, and he hoped that she did a few more things like that.

Gray Eagle came out and sat by the fire. He looked much better than he did a few days ago. Fighting Hawk smiled at his father. "Father, since we no longer use the reading lodge, I was wondering if Big Owl could use the lodge, until he builds one of his own." Fighting Hawk watched as Gray Eagle considered it, finally he nodded his head. "I would like having Big Owl close to me. Having Family close for Water Lilly would be nice." Fighting Hawk smiled as he rose and said, "Thank you father, I know that you have never liked having people too close to your lodge, and I will tell him to start preparing his own lodge soon." Fighting Hawk led Raven back to his lodge.

When they got back to the lodge, Fighting Hawk left Raven outside. When he entered, it was into confusion. Soon after they noticed him it was suddenly quiet. He looked at each of them, and saw different things on each face. Moon Flower was embarrassed, and Little Mule was angry, Kelly was upset and Sara was amused. From what little he had heard, he guessed the direction of the problem. "Moon Flower, stop this. You have nobody to blame but yourself, and me. If you want to yell at someone, then yell at me, but leave the girls alone. Your attitude will end you back on the post. I put Kelly there, and I will put you there." He looked to see that his words cut the tension in the air. Moon Flower was slumped and properly chastised. Little Mule even moved to comfort her. Kelly was still upset, and Sara was holding her, still with an amused expression on her face. He thought she was acting very funny lately.

He noticed Big Owl quietly sitting to the side watching everything. He wasn't amused or angry; actually Fighting Hawk couldn't tell that he even was aware of what was going on from his expression. But his eyes were constantly flicking from each of them taking it all in. When Fighting Hawk motioned he rose to his feet and stepped outside. Fighting Hawk spoke softly to the women, "There is something that I have to do. I want all of you to come with me. I want you to keep silent, but make your presence known." Fighting Hawk then left the lodge and picked up the rope of Raven. He led her behind the lodge and out to the edge of the woods. There was a fallen tree there that they used to gather wood. He had used a fallen tree before, and thought that it was a good idea.

He roughly pushed Raven across the tree and began tying her down. He found it almost too easy, since she wasn't struggling. He made a point to stretch her legs until he was sure that it hurt, just so she had a reason to struggle some. He heard a few quiet comments and saw when Raven turned a bright red. She might have accepted being naked, but she wasn't as comfortable with her most intimate places so exposed, and the presence of the women didn't leave her much modesty. When she was all secured he moved behind her. There were little preliminaries as he unceremoniously dropped his britches and pulled on his hardening cock. It didn't take but a moment before he was hard enough to do the job at hand.

He moved close behind her and positioned himself at her moist opening. He frowned as he realized that she was much more than moist, she was seriously wet. She had only a few hairs growing on her mound, but you could see the wetness glistening in the sunlight. He took a firm grip on his cock and lined it up. With a sudden and hard lunge he plowed into her hot wet tunnel. He went about half way before he came to a stop. The only reason that he stopped was that it was still a little dry and he didn't want to hurt himself. If she felt a little pain, then that was all the better as that was the purpose of this exercise.

A few quick strokes and her wetness coated his cock well enough to finish the job and he took her hips in hand and shoved as hard as he could to seat himself deep in her hot, buttery depths. He heard her grunt, but that was all. He slammed into her as hard and roughly as he could. He hammered her tender body, scraping her across the rough bark, but all he heard was her deep breathing. At one point he actually heard her moan. The women had moved closer and Little Mule was almost at his side as she watched. He knew that she had memories of her own time just like this. Little Mule had a dreamy expression on her face when she whispered to Fighting Hawk, "She is gonna cum soon." Fighting Hawk looked down to see Raven struggling against her bonds, but he quickly saw that it wasn't to get free, but to move back and get even more cock deeply buried into her wet cunt.

He saw that Little Mule was right, and it fired a streak of anger in him. He savagely ripped his blood smeared cock from her hot clasping hole, and in a hard driving push buried his cock up her tiny little asshole. For the first time her heard her scream in pain, and knew that she wasn't going to get the pleasurable release that she was close to having. He smiled as he roughly slammed into the tight depths, getting closer to his own release.

As he drove viciously into the tight confines of her little ass, he felt the tide rising in his balls and knew that he would soon blast a huge load of spunk in the dark depth of her hot ass. He moved faster and faster as the feeling soared higher and then he was there. He slammed and hammered her ass as hard as he could, and he suddenly realized that she wasn't crying any more, but moaning as she got closer to her orgasm again. He quickly ripped his cock from her ass before she could have her release, and she howled in frustration.

Fighting Hawk saw that Little Mule was busy with her hand under her dress. She didn't appear to care that anybody might see her. When she saw Fighting Hawk's cock she dove for it, and he gasped when she swallowed it down her throat. He heard her screams from around his cock, but doubted that anybody other than Raven could have heard her. When she was quiet she slipped his hard cock out of her mouth and stood beside him, with her arm around his waist. "I remember when you did that to me." He felt the shiver that ran through her body. "I wish that I had enjoyed it that much, but it took you a few times before you got me that hot." Fighting Hawk watched as Raven trembled and shook, her body getting a few more cuts from the rough bark. He whispered to Little Mule, "Go ahead and cut her free, but don't let her touch herself until she is back in the village and tied to the lodge post. Make sure that she knows that it will be the only way that she will get any pleasure until she is allowed in the lodge." Little Mule smiled and said, "She will probably be in the lodge within a week." Fighting Hawk smiled to himself as he turned around.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.