Tom's Adventures
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2007 by T-Rix

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Tom is your typical young teenager, in the year 1839. His family is starting a journey out west, to take advantage of the free land. These are his adventures, and they are not what anybody expected. Story Completed - check the blog for details. **Warning** - Chapter numbers have changed.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence  

When Tom woke the next morning he was surprised to see that it was already light. Kelly was already up and dressed, with John and Ben sitting at the fire. He had hoped that they would have woke him for a patrol, but was also glad that they hadn't. He got to his feet and went to wash up. Once washed and dressed he made his way to the fire and sat down. Kelly came to him, leaned down and kissed him passionately. "If that's the way that all Indians make love, then paint me up, because I am never going back." Tom laughed and was surprised to hear Ben say, "No, there are very few men like him. The women of the village would throw themselves at his feet, if they thought that it would do any good. Besides, if any of them got within ten feet, they would have to tangle with his wives, and there aren't many women willing to do that. They made their position very clear, and when there were five of them they could have taken on every woman of the village, at the same time, and easily won. Now it is just envy that the men have to put up with."

Kelly gasped and Tom frowned. John elbowed Ben in the ribs and he looked up suddenly alarmed. Tom waved at him and said, "There are only two now. I found that five women kept me a little too busy at home, and I had to get rid of them. I couldn't get rid of the other two, they just wouldn't go. It means that they spend a lot of time alone, but they have accepted that. As far as anything else you will have to corner these two and ask them about it, as I don't know what they are talking about. I'm nothing more than an average man. I don't do anything different than anybody else, but I do care about the woman that I am with. If that makes me different, then I am. But I don't think so. I have said everything that I care to about this, and if you want to discuss it then please do it when I am not around." Tom picked up his breakfast and began to eat. Kelly had a thoughtful expression and looked at John and Ben.

The day was quite with Kelly snuggling against Tom, and the children snickering from the back of the wagon. That evening, Tom was glad to take the first patrol. It seemed that there was an undercurrent of tension most of the day and when he was alone in the woods it felt good and he was able to relax. He spent most of the night slipping through the trees like a ghost; he only went back when he had to sleep. He gently woke Ben and he was instantly awake. Ben started to apologize, but Tom stopped him. He said that he didn't say anything wrong, and it was better to get everything out in the open. Otherwise it festered until it started to ooze out, just like a bad wound. He gently slapped him on the back and smiled as he sent him off on patrol. Kelly was sleeping under the wagon, so he curled up in a blanket by the dying fire and was asleep instantly.

When he heard the crackle of the fire he opened his eyes to see John putting fresh wood on the fire. He looked and knew that the sun would soon be up. He stretched as he sat up, then helped John get the breakfast started. It was a short time later that Kelly came to the fire. She sat beside Tom and wrapped her arm around him. He put his arm around her without noticing that he did it, and she purred into his chest. He looked down at her and smiled.

As they rode that day Kelly broke the silence, "It is really true that you had five women?" Tom grinned down at her and shook his head, as she looked at him. "No, it is more like five women had me. I let them work out between them who was going to be with me; at least when I was there. I spent a lot of time out doing other things, and I would be gone for long periods at a time. I still expect to be gone for long periods, from time to time." He looked at her and she nodded her head to show that she understood.

It was a little while later that she broke the silence again, "Will we live with your other wives, like the Indians, in an Indian village? Will we have to become Indians too?" Tom was surprised at the question, but realized that she didn't know anything of his plans, or how she would fit into things. He considered having a little fun with her, but decided that she was probably just holding things together as it was. "No you will live in a house, in the valley to the south of the Cheyenne village. There we will raise cattle and crops. You will live like a white woman. Well, most of the time, there are things that I will expect of you just like any Cheyenne squaw, and in that there will be no discussion. If you displease me I will strip you naked, and tie you to the post in front of the house and let any man that wishes to use you do so. When I feel that you have been properly punished, I will allow you back into the house. This is how a Cheyenne teaches a lesson to a woman that is slow to learn what is expected of her." He looked at her and saw that she was looking at him to see if he was serious. He assured her that he was completely serious, and that he would do it, he suggested that she ask John if he thought that he would lie to her. She shook her head and said that she believed him.

She then asked, "Would you really do that to me?" He didn't smile at her when he answered her. "Yes. I have done it before, but rarely find that I need to. A Cheyenne warrior demands little, but when it happens he expects her to obey without question and instantly. You see, each scar on a Cheyenne woman tells the world that she has displeased her man, and the more scars that she has the more shame she brings on herself. So a Cheyenne woman tries not to disobey, and not to collect scars on her body. And since the Cheyenne bath in the river, any scar on a woman's body will be seen. There are some exceptions to this, but it is the way that things are." She looked at him and he felt that she would have to think about it, but she commented quickly, "That is a very good way to do things. You know where you stand in things, and you know what is expected of you." Tom was surprised at her words, but knew that she had probably dealt with men that punished her for things that she didn't even know what she had done.

It was after dinner and as they sat around the fire when Kelly asked another question, "where will your other wives live? Will they live in the Cheyenne village, or will they live in the valley with us?" Tom had not considered this, and answered her truthfully in that he didn't know the answer to the question. She seemed surprised about that, but said that since she was the new woman, and she didn't want to be the cause of any trouble. She said that any way that he wanted the living arrangement made that she would accept them. He smiled at her and knew that she was trying hard to fit into a situation that she didn't really understand. He kissed her and told her how much he appreciated her understanding. She blushed and hid her face in his chest. Tom noticed the children were listening to every word, but were trying not to look like it. He grinned to himself. He noticed when they slipped away for a while later, but pretended that he didn't.

That started the way that things went for the next week, as they made their way out onto the plains. With Kelly asking questions about everything that she could think of concerning Cheyenne life, and Tom trying his best to explain how things worked. He felt that he really didn't do a good job, since most things were just accepted when they were explained to him and trying to explain the why was difficult and confusing. He found that trying to explain why you rape female captives difficult, even if you didn't want to do it in the first place. He had to explain the practice of buying and selling captives made your enemies fear you, and that made you stronger. It also showed your enemies that your captives became Cheyenne, and increased their numbers to fight their enemies with. All of the thousand details of the daily life of the Cheyenne had to be pieced into a picture that explained life that she could understand.

As Kelly listened she found that life in the Cheyenne nation was simple, yet vastly complicated. She found the reason that Tom loved the life and the people. She even understood the reasons that the Cheyenne hated the white man. Even though she had never seen the remains on the great buffalo herds slaughtered on the plains, she had heard the hunters bragging about their exploits in Kansas City, and had often wondered what they did with so much meat. When she found that it was left to rot, and they were slaughtering the food of all of the Indian nations she could understand why the Indians hated the white man so much. Tom had to explain that it was more than just the slaughter of the buffalo. He explained that the Cheyenne didn't use money, and that if you needed something done you paid for it with your own labor, hunting, tanning hides or even carrying water and wood, but that was how you paid. Not with money, but the greed of the white man for gold, and land, and even the hides of the animals were the real reason that the Indians hated the white man. Kelly had a hard time understanding that there were places that money wasn't used, and the more that she listened, the more that she believed that the Indians lived the only life that man was ever intended to live. Without ever seeing it, she was falling in love with a way of life that promised hope.

Tom had to remind her that it was quickly coming to an end, and that was why he was sent out into the white man's world, to make sure that they were not wiped from the face of the earth. Kelly nodded her understanding, but refused to believe that something that sounded so perfect could be destroyed. Tom explained it simply to her, "All you have to do is say Indian to a white man. He will make sure that it is destroyed. He won't stop to understand why, or to learn anything about them, he will just destroy the savages. And when he is finished doing that, he will take anything that is left lying around just because he deserves it, and there won't be anybody that will stop him, or even try to. If an Indian does try to stop him then he yells for the army and then the war starts. When it is over there will be many white men dead; and the Cheyenne will be a memory." He looked to see that Kelly understood and when he saw the tears in her eyes he knew that she more than understood. He smiled at her and gave her a hug.

He also wanted to give her some hope, "So the reason that I went to Kansas City was to buy the land of the Cheyenne. If the white man comes to the Cheyenne lands I will go to the army, and they will fight for one white man against another. They must uphold the law, and that is what I will be using. So you see why I had to become a white man again. I can tell you that I would much rather be a Cheyenne warrior, and fight the white man to the last man. But like I explained, it would just end the lives of a great people, so I do what I must to save them, but I don't have to like it." Kelly looked at him again, and this time she understood much more behind the man, and found that she liked what she saw.

After the wagon had stopped for the night, Tom noticed Kelly and Sara discussing something. It looked to be important from the looks on their faces, but he had decided long ago that it was best to stay out of the affairs of women. If there was something that they wanted him to know, they would tell him. He left them to their talk and helped Paul with the horses.

While Kelly was preparing the dinner she called Tom over to her. She asked if they could have a little time after the evening meal when John and Ben might be doing something else, and as surprising as it was Tom said that he could send them out on errands for a few hours, but he didn't want to send them out for too long as they needed their rest. Kelly smiled and said that a few hours would be fine. She turned back to her cooking and Tom felt nervous when she began to hum a tune.

Tom explained to John and Ben that Kelly wanted to discuss something, and would appreciate their not being in the camp for a few hours after the meal, and both of them got a big grin and said that they understood, and John even offered to make another camp so that they could be alone. Tom growled and said that a few hours would be enough, and turned and strode away as they snickered at his back.

As soon as they had finished their dinner, John asked Ben to help him patrol for a few hours and Ben was instantly on his feet. Tom watched as they almost ran from the camp, but they couldn't hide the grins on their faces.

After Kelly had cleaned up the camp she led Tom to the side of the clearing and spread some blankets. She didn't waste any time in stripping Tom from his clothes, and hers followed just as quickly. The passion in her kisses told Tom that maybe John had been right, but he sure wasn't going to complain.

Once they were deeply involved in their play, Kelly suddenly asked, "Tom, can I ask you to do something for me? It might sound strange, and maybe even a little twisted, but I would really appreciate it if you would." Tom looked to see the concerned and hopeful expression on her face. He frowned as he thought about what she could want him to do, and decided that she hadn't asked for much, and unless it was something that he just couldn't do, he would try. He nodded his head and was surprised when she pushed him down and told him to stay still.

He was surprised when she called Sara. He started to cover himself, but she stopped him. He had to assume that she knew what she was doing, and relaxed. Sara arrived at a run, and almost didn't manage to stop in time. Tom was concerned for some of his delicate body parts, but Kelly's sharp tongue settled her down quickly. He was surprised when Kelly settled herself down between his legs. She motioned for Sara to join her.

Tom didn't know what to think, but he had said that he would try, and this didn't seem to be anything that he couldn't do, so he settled back and closed his eyes and waited to see what was going to happen. He didn't have long to wait before he felt Kelly slide his cock deep into her mouth. He wasn't surprised when she swallowed it down her throat, and slowly pulled it back out. It sent shivers down his spine. After a few more deep plunges, he was surprised to feel a different mouth suddenly engulf his cock and looked down to see Sara feeding his hard throbbing cock down her throat, at least until she gagged. The coughing and sputtering was followed by a few words of advice and encouragement from Kelly. He watched as she tried it again and saw the same result. Over and over she tried as Kelly explained things to her. She tried everything that Kelly said, but it still didn't help. They were both getting frustrated and Tom knew that this was not going well.

As he watched he saw that Sara's mouth, like the rest of her was small for her age, and didn't think that she would ever be able to do it. He looked at Kelly and saw that her mouth wasn't much bigger, and it surprised him that he hadn't really noticed before. He thought about it and motioned to Kelly. She crawled up and he asked if she wanted any help. She looked at him dubiously, but said that if he had any ideas she would appreciate it. He smiled at her and told her to tell Sara not to try to swallow his cock, and to get undressed. She looked at him like she wasn't sure, but she knew in her heart that he wouldn't hurt Sara; so she turned to Sara and told her what she wanted.

Sara wasted no time shucking her clothes and Tom could tell that she liked being naked. He smiled at the thought. When she was naked he pulled her around and put her legs on each side of his head, and left her still sucking his cock. It had gotten harder and she was still sucking just what she could get in her mouth, which wasn't too much more than the head. Tom smiled at Kelly as he bent his head and took the first soft lick. Sara gasped around his cock and froze. He followed up his first lick with another ending at her large protruding pleasure nub, and quickly sucked it into his mouth. Sara moaned as her eyes closed, but she sucked harder on his cock.

Tom lashed her sensitive clit and had to hold her still to keep contact with her wiggling little frame. She continued to suck harder on his cock, moaning her pleasure as the new sensations raced through her small body. When Tom released her clit and moved up to the small entrance, he found that he could push his tongue all the way to her delicate maidenhead. He thought that it wasn't very deep in her body and began to push against it with his tongue. Sara growled and suddenly rammed her head forward swallowing his cock until her lips were sucking at his balls. Tom thought that she was trying to get those in her mouth as well, but he hadn't heard her gagging. He did hear Kelly telling her that she had to take it out and breath, and he felt it slide from her hot, tight throat. When it cleared her throat Tom heard a large gasp of breath and suddenly she rammed it hard down her throat again. Tom hoped that she wasn't hurting herself as he slipped back down to her throbbing clit. When he sucked it back into his mouth Sara started bucking her hips against his face and Tom held on for all that he was worth.

When she finally stopped thrashing her hips, Tom let her hard little love button slip from his mouth with a final kiss that made her jump. Sara eased his cock back out of her throat, and Tom wondered if she had taken a breath the whole time that her body screamed its release. He heard her gasping for air, but he felt his cock never leave her mouth. He was impressed when she began a slow hard driving rhythm down her throat and back into her mouth. Tom knew that he wasn't going to last long as she speeded up her actions and sucked harder. Tom motioned to Kelly and she knew what he meant. She leaned over and whispered to Sara. Sara let his cock slip from her throat, but kept it in her mouth as she sucked harder. Kelly kept whispering to her as Tom passed the point of no return and groaned his pleasure. Sara sucked even harder as his hot spunk blasted from his cock and she eagerly sucked it down her throat. Tom leaned up and buried his tongue deep in her hot pussy, searching for what he knew what there. He sucked hard and found his mouth filled with the hot gooey richness of her girl cum. As the last dribbles of his eruption drained into her mouth Tom's head fell back to the ground, his mouth savoring the sweet honey that it held.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.