Tom's Adventures - Cover

Tom's Adventures

Copyright© 2007 by T-Rix

Chapter 7: A Sound of Love

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 7: A Sound of Love - Tom is your typical young teenager, in the year 1839. His family is starting a journey out west, to take advantage of the free land. These are his adventures, and they are not what anybody expected. Story Completed - check the blog for details. **Warning** - Chapter numbers have changed.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence  

It was a week later that the wagon train was sighted. Fighting Hawk took out the advanced party again and made sure that they were ready. He worked them hard for a few days, until he was sure. He arranged to meet Gray Eagle with the rest of the warriors a week later at the mountain ridge that had marked their last attack. With the sun the advanced party set out.

They rode hard and made the peak of the ridge four days later at night fall. The camp had the last fire that they would have for a week. As they rested Fighting Hawk explained the plan to them. They would slip close to the wagon train the next day, and travel close to it, and watch as they traveled. They would identify all of the leaders, and the scouts; where they slept and what their routine was. They would have to be careful not to be seen. If anybody was seen, everybody was to leave the train, and meet back in this camp. If all went well, they would wait until time to meet with Gray Eagle before they left the train.

With the sun they set out on a hard ride. One warrior would bring their horses back to the camp. They traveled quickly until they were close to the wagon train, and then they slipped from their horses and hid until the wagon train passed them by. As the wagons rolled slowly past, they took up their positions around the wagon train.

Fighting Hawk noticed that this wagon train had animals; Cows, goats and chickens mostly. There were even a couple of dogs. That evening Fighting Hawk met with one of the other warriors, he told him that sometime during the next couple of days that he wanted the dogs killed quietly and without notice. He told him to remove the body and bury it, so that they thought that the dog ran off, or got hurt and died while it was hunting. He also said to pass the word along that he did not want any of the animals hurt.

Fighting Hawk noticed the same general pattern. He quickly identified the scouts, and the wagon-master. The wagon leaders were also easy to identify; they were always barking orders and trying to make themselves look important. He noted the locations of the muskets that he saw, and which wagons held few people. He made sure that there was always at least one warrior watching during the night, and he noted which people were out of their wagons, and which were always late getting out, and where each wagon camped in the bigger pattern. All of these things were important.

Fighting Hawk noticed that the warriors were getting careless at times. They considered the people stupid and blind. He put a knife to a few throats unnoticed, and pointed out the scouts. They understood, and there was no repeat of their actions.

When it was time to leave to meet Gray Eagle, one of the scouts came back with news of the wagon train. He didn't know what to make of it, and the wagon train stopped. The wagon-master led a party to investigate. Fighting Hawk sent the rest of the warriors to meet Gray Eagle, and said that he would follow once he knew what they planned to do.

He quietly followed the party. They moved quietly and quickly, and he had a hard time keeping up without making any noise, or being seen. Once they reached the site, he held back in the woods and watched as they tried to figure out what had happened. He heard sickness, greed, panic and even Indians. They dismissed the Indian idea, when the chief scout said that is was not the work of Indians; there were no arrows, and the wagons weren't burnt. Fighting Hawk smiled to himself.

They examined everything, and he noticed that they even collected the valuables. He smiled at their greed; it was typical of them. After they had gone through everything, they started back. Fighting Hawk hid in a gully, and they passed within three feet of him, but nobody noticed. He followed them back to the wagon train.

He listened to the report of the destruction. They told the people what they had found, and said a number of things that it could have been. Fighting Hawk listened as they voted to travel beside the sight and bury the bodies. He listened to the excited talk about taking the possessions of the dead. He felt cold listening to their excitement. As they continued to talk he slipped away.

The advanced party had already showed the layout of the camp and the locations of the important people. When Fighting Hawk returned he nodded, and added a few things of his own, which of the wagons had muskets, and were unpredictable in their sleeping. Gray Eagle nodded at this information.

As they made their plans, Fighting Hawk shook his head, and said that they should wait longer this time. All eyes were on him. He explained about their plans to bury the dead, and loot the wagon train. He said that it would look better if they waited until after they had left the train before they attacked. He explained that it would look like they had died of the same disease that had killed the first wagon train. It would add to the fiction, and help them in the long run. Gray Eagle listened and nodded his agreement.

They moved away and set up camp to wait. It took them days to clear the peak with the wagons. Then they looted the lost wagon train. Fighting Hawk was surprised when they looted even before they buried the dead. He could barely stand the smell this far away, and they would rather loot than bury the corpses. He shook his head at their actions.

Gray Eagle came to him as they waited for them to move on. He explained that they had already been gone from the village longer then they had intended, and that he was going to take a few of the warriors back with him, and let them know that all was well. He said that he wouldn't be able to get back before the attack, so they would not return. He said that it was good that Fighting Hawk had things under control, and that he would expect them back in the village soon, Fighting Hawk nodded his understanding.

It was two days later that they slipped into the camp. The guards died sitting around the campfire. The scouts died in their blankets, and the wagon-master woke just as Fighting Hawk pushed his knife through to the back of his neck. He never made a sound, but he almost made it to his musket. He found Fighting Hawk's knee resting on it. His eyes clouded over as he looked into the eyes of Fighting Hawk.

It was still a half hour before sunrise, but three of the other wagons bothered him. He motioned to the advanced party and had them take themselves up in position around the wagons. They were still out of sight, but close by. Earlier than they expected one of the restless men came climbing out of his wagon, musket in hand. Fighting Hawk motioned, and he didn't make it four steps before there was a knife in his chest, one warrior catching his musket, and two other warriors carting his body to the brush nearby.

Just before sunrise, Fighting Hawk gave the signal and all of the warriors moved into the wagons, clubs in hand. Only a few had any sounds of a scuffle. Bodies were quickly passed out the back of the wagons, and placed into groups. Most of the women climbed out on their own, and were herded into a group. Fighting Hawk saw a baby handed out of one of the wagons. Before it could be killed, he went to look at it. He saw that it couldn't have been more than a few days old. He climbed into the wagon and saw that the woman was dead, her skull crushed. When he looked at the warrior, he shrugged and said that she wouldn't get up and tried to knife him when he took the baby. He looked hard at the warrior and knew that he was too young to understand such things. He decided that the younger warriors needed to be guarding the prisoners.

He found a child basket and put the baby inside, he covered it well with blankets. He gave the baby to the young warrior and said that if anything happened to that baby, he would personally take him out and kill him over four days' time. The boy looked like he had just seen a ghost, but carried the basket like it was filled with eggs.

The warriors already knew what needed to be done and even before the men started fighting they were going through the wagons. They had removed what they wanted before the fight was over. The winner took off at a run, but Fighting Hawk had told the warrior to make sure that he made it to the other wagon train before he died. The warrior nodded and set out.

When the women were selected, Fighting Hawk saw one that wasn't scared but mad. She was constantly yelling and screaming at the warriors and defying them to do anything. She looked good, but Fighting Hawk wasn't really interested in choosing any women. He wanted to make sure that the animals were well cared for, but they were waiting for him. It was his right, but he was about to refuse when she suddenly saw them all looking at him and started calling him names. He nodded to the woman screaming and said that he wanted that one. They all looked at him like he had lost his mind, but he just smiled as he walked away.

Fighting Hawk found out that warriors did not know how to milk cows, and found that he had to do it himself. He then showed the young warrior how to use a cloth and the milk and feed the baby. He was disgusted, but Fighting Hawk looked at him hard and fingered his knife. The boy paled and set about his task.

That evening Fighting Hawk led the warriors to the women, after everyone had been fed. When he approached his woman she turned on him and started a fierce fight. He smiled as she kicked, bit and scratched. He had a hard time, but she tired quickly. When he had her clothes ripped off she started screaming insults at him. For some reason it made him terribly mad. He decided that this woman would find out what the choice of rape really was.

He grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to a fallen tree. He roughly shoved her over the tree and tied her hands on the other side. When he knew that she was secure, he looped a rope around her ankle and pulled her leg wide apart before tying it to the fallen tree. Then he did the same thing to the other leg. She was now trussed up like a Christmas turkey waiting for slaughter.

She squirmed and called him names, and he dropped his britches. As he moved up behind her he roughly shoved hard into her delicate mound. She screamed, but it didn't slow Fighting Hawk. He wanted her to hurt, and know that her mouth was the reason. Once she started to get wet, her mouth started again, and Fighting Hawk raged. He pulled from her wet mound, and thrust as hard as he could up her rear hole. She screamed as loud as she could. All of the other warriors were finished, and stood around watching his brutal rape of the young woman.

When he was finished she looked over her shoulder and laughed at him. He shook his head sadly and smiled sweetly at her. He then turned to the assembled warriors and said that any warrior in the camp was welcome to use her that night. Great smiles spread over their faces. Word spread quickly, and the warriors soon collected to await their turn. The ones that hadn't gotten to choose a woman were eagerly trying to push to the front. Fighting Hawk walked away as she screamed at another invasion to her body. The other women watched and prayed that they were not next.

It was well past midnight when Fighting Hawk walked to the fallen tree. The last warrior had left a short time ago. He was sure that many had used her more than once. Her ass and mound had blood dripping, and there was a puddle of seed on the ground between her legs. Fighting Hawk put his hand on her hip and she flinched, but she didn't look back or say a word. He cut the ropes on her legs and hands, and then pulled her back over the tree. He saw blood on her stomach and breasts, from where she had slid across the rough bark. She looked up and him. There was fear in her eyes now.

He took her by the hair and dragged her over to the woman that had been caring for the others. He threw her body across the woman waking her from her sleep. When she saw the woman she looked up frightened. Fighting Hawk showed no emotion, but calmly walked away.

The next morning she was wearing some rags, but he didn't know where she had gotten them. He walked up to her and ripped them off of her body. He tied her hands and tied her to the back of the wagon. She spent the day naked in the sun, and falling on the ground. Without any clothes to help protect her soft skin she was quickly covered with scratches and bruises.

That night when Fighting Hawk led the warriors to the women he grabbed her by the hair and started to a fallen tree. She shrieked, and begged but she wasn't calling him names. She seemed almost submissive. He looked down at her. She had a pleading look in her eyes. He opened his britches flap and took out his semi-hard cock. He waited and when she didn't move he pointed to her mouth. She seemed surprised and looked at him again. He pointed to the tree and she understood. She gently took his cock in her hand and placed it in her mouth. She kneeled in the middle of the women, on her knees and sucked his cock lovingly. She did the best that she possibly could. It wasn't anywhere near as good as any of his lodge women, but it was still good. When he filled her mouth with his thick, sticky seed he looked at her expectantly. She made a real effort to swallow. Some might have escaped, but it wasn't much. When she was finished he calmly put his cock back into his britches and left. She had a look of relief on her face.

The next morning he found her still without clothes. He took the ripped clothes that he had taken from her and pitched them at her feet. She quickly got into the clothes before they started out for the day. Fighting Hawk spent most of the day carrying the basket with the baby; he wanted to give the young warrior a break. Fighting Hawk was sure that the boy appreciated it, when he wasn't mad about it.

The day past slowly for everyone; the progress of the wagon wasn't quick, and the noise of the animals was getting on the warrior's nerves. Fighting Hawk was unconcerned about any of it. He was more interested in his plans, than the inconvenience of a few animals.

That night when he went to visit the woman, he found that she wasn't near as shy but she wasn't cooperative either. She didn't offer anything, but she didn't fight and yell either. He saw that she became indifferent about him as soon as he was there. He took her to the edge of the clearing and when he motioned for her to remove her clothes, she complied. He figured that it was more to save what little there was left, then to be cooperative. He started her rape, but she was passive about everything. She stared at the sky without making any movement, letting him do what he wanted. She simply laid there. He suddenly found himself enjoying this. The rape meant nothing and he could care less. Now he considered it more of a competition. Could he make her respond, even if she didn't want to?

Fighting Hawk smiled at her, even though she didn't notice. He knew that she wasn't experienced enough with her own body to know what it was capable of, and he heard her gasp in surprise as his mouth closed over her tender breasts. He sucked and licked on her nipples as he felt them swell and harden in his mouth. Even though she still continued her game he heard her deep breathing as it got faster, and felt her mound getting wetter. Quickly he was sliding in and out of her effortlessly. He pushed himself up over her to look down into her eyes, and then he angled himself so that his hard shaft made contact on her pleasure nub as it slid in and out with her juices oiling the way for her pleasure.

He saw her eyes get wide when she realized that she was feeling pleasure. She tried to hide the feeling so that he wouldn't know, but he knew even before she did. He watched as her passion grew and knew that even though she was hiding what she felt, it was there. He saw her bite in her lip as her eyes half closed and knew that she was close to her peak. He made an extra long stroke and let his cock slip from her hole. He watched as her eyes flew open in alarm, and her hand swiftly moved to position him back into her. She had done it so quickly that she hadn't even knew that she had, until it was too late. They both knew that the game was over. She no longer tried to hold herself still and impassive, and he changed his strokes to give her as much pleasure as he could. She moved against him with each stroke. As her peak neared she began to chant her pleasure, and not to stop. She got louder until everyone in the clearing could hear her. When her peak hit she screamed her release for the world to hear.

When Fighting Hawk pulled his softening cock from her body she looked at him in wonder, and he smiled at her. He helped her to her feet and helped her collect her clothes, then led her back to the other women. Many of them looked at her in disgust, but she didn't seem to care. Her smile didn't fade as Fighting Hawk left for his blankets.

The next morning when Fighting Hawk came to her she meekly held her hands out, waiting to be tied. He tied her hands and tied the rope to the wagon. Then he went to retrieve the baby from the boy. He found that he liked taking care of the baby.

That night when he arrived to rape the woman, she was waiting peacefully for him. She didn't fight, or pretend that she didn't know why he was there. She went with him quickly, and was out of her clothes without being told. When he lowered his britches he felt her hands on his shaft. She lovingly stroked and caressed him, until he was hard. As she lay back on her back, she spread her legs and guided him toward her womanly opening. He surprised her when he stopped before they made contact. Her eyes got big when she felt his hand caress her mound. Her eyes closed and she shuddered as he stroked her expertly. Very shortly she was wet and thrusting her hips at his hand. Then he moved in, to slide his throbbing manhood into her wet clasping tunnel.

She let out a loud moan as she felt him slide easily and smoothly to the end of her hot sheath. She was surprised when she felt only pleasure. She met each movement with a thrust of her own. Fighting Hawk was surprised when she wrapped her legs around him, and used the leverage to violently thrust herself harder against him, trying to get him deeper into her body. Her cries of pleasure were loud and clear all through the clearing, but she didn't care. He felt the tight clasp of her tunnel when she reached her peak, and she made a high pitched squeaking sound, followed by deep panting breaths. Then she was on her way to another peak.

They moved faster and faster until they were both covered in sweat. When Fighting Hawk reached his own peak he grunted loudly and pushed deeply into her body. She pulled him tighter and cried out as her pleasure peaked again. When the passion died away and they lay gasping for breath, he felt her legs fall limply to the ground. As he stood he pulled her to her knees. She looked into his eyes as he pulled her to suck his manhood clean. She didn't struggle as she opened her mouth wide, and sucked him deeply into her mouth. She closed her eyes as she sucked their juices of passion from his softening shaft. When she tasted no more of the juices she opened her eyes and gently let his soft cock slip from her mouth. He smiled at her and pulled his britches up. He helped her to her feet, and to get her clothes.

As he took her back to the wagon, he noticed all of the women staring at them, and even some of the warriors were watching them. When she was back where she belonged he left for his blankets. During the night and most of the next day Fighting Hawk got offers for the woman. Many of them were better than any offers that had ever been given for a woman. Fighting Hawk knew that to keep her would cause trouble in the lodge. He picked the best offer and agreed to the exchange. He then rode to the wagon and removed her rope from the wagon and placed it in the hands of Wild Buffalo. It was clear even to her what it meant. She yelled at him, but he still rode away. He hoped that Wild Buffalo knew what he was getting himself into.

They entered the village just before sunset, and the sky was an angry pink as the sun reflected across the clouds in the sky. Fighting Hawk ordered that one of the cows to be tied to Gray Eagles lodge, in the back. He then carried the basket with him to visit with Gray Eagle.

As he sat at the cook fire Gray Eagle came out to sit with him. He was surprised when Fighting Hawk asked if he could speak with both of his parents in their lodge. Gray Eagle stood and opened the lodge flaps for Fighting Hawk to enter.

When Water Lilly saw Fighting Hawk enter she smiled as she moved to the small fire that kept the lodge warm at night. Even in the summer the mountains got cold at night. Fighting Hawk sat across from her and waited for Gray Eagle to sit. When he was sitting Fighting Hawk cleared his throat.

"My parents, I am afraid that I have disgraced you. I have not acted like a Cheyenne warrior. I found myself unable to kill all of the white men causing us so much trouble." He saw Gray Eagle frown and Water Lilly looked concerned for him, but he continued on. "When the time came I just couldn't make myself do it. I guess that I am just too weak. So I brought a boy back to the camp. I would ask you to share in my shame by offering to raise the boy."

Fighting Hawk saw Gray Eagle's face harden, but he kept quiet. Water Lilly had tears in her eyes as she shook her head. She finally said, "You know that I have always wanted a child, but I cannot speak the white man's tongue. I cannot raise a boy that I can't talk to. By the time that he could speak Cheyenne, I wouldn't even know him. I have tried before, but I couldn't do it." Fighting Hawk watched her burst into tears. Before Gray Eagle could say anything, Fighting Hawk raised his hand. Gray Eagle suddenly understood that there was more happening here than the simple story Fighting Hawk had told them. He had seen Fighting Hawk do some wonderful things and knew that he would never willingly hurt Water Lilly, so he held his tongue and waited to see what would happen.

Fighting Hawk softly spoke to Water Lilly, "Mother, I understand your pain, but that is why I couldn't kill him. You see he already speaks Cheyenne, at least I can understand him." Water Lilly's head snapped up and she looked at Fighting Hawk. She was suddenly suspicious of his words. He told her to go and see for herself, he was waiting just outside the lodge. She cautiously got to her feet, and they watched her go through the lodge flaps. Once again Fighting Hawk held up a hand to Gray Eagle.

It was a minute later that Water Lilly squealed and burst into the lodge. In her arms she held the baby. Fighting Hawk smiled at her as she beamed her joy. Gray Eagle suddenly understood and jumped to her side to see the boy. Fighting Hawk watched as Water Lilly suddenly looked pained again. "I cannot keep him. I can't feed him. My breasts have no milk for his hungry cries."

Fighting Hawk looked down at his own hard chest and frowned, and then he looked at Water Lilly, "I have fed him on the journey here, and I hope that you don't think that I have breasts that can feed him." She looked at him puzzled before she asked him how he managed to feed a hungry baby.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.