Tom's Adventures - Cover

Tom's Adventures

Copyright© 2007 by T-Rix

Prologue

Historical Sex Story: Prologue - Tom is your typical young teenager, in the year 1839. His family is starting a journey out west, to take advantage of the free land. These are his adventures, and they are not what anybody expected. Story Completed - check the blog for details. **Warning** - Chapter numbers have changed.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence  

Notice: The setting of this story begins in 1839. Where I have researched the location, time frame and other incidents, this is not a history text. This is a fictional story. These events did not take place (that I am aware of). Please accept this as it was intended, to entertain, not to educate. If some blatant error offends you, then please ignore it. I do not need to be advised that it exist, since I seriously doubt that I will go back and fix it.

If it makes the history professor in all of us upset, please consider this story existing in an alternate dimension, or in an alternate time line. Please accept events as they are presented, and enjoy the story, not sit and try to find things to complain about. Remember: this is entertainment. It isn't real and I doubt that it will corrupt the truth of what really happened. Namely; the white man fucked the Indians and made it all look justified in the history books.

Copyright Notice: This work is copyrighted. Please respect the copyright, by not posting this work on any other site. This work is freely given for your enjoyment, and can be used, and downloaded for that purpose. I ask that you treat it in the same respect that it is made available to you.

P.S.: Where imitation is considered the highest form of flattery, plagiarism is not.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.