Master PC - Mind Magi
Chapter 43: Trying To Reason

Copyright© 2007 by TechnicDragon

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 43: Trying To Reason - Ral is in New York City to open a new store in the growing chain he is a part owner of and to learn more about the Mind Magi and how he fits within their society. Things won't be so easy though. Even with discovering how to improve his outlook of the relationship with his girls, not only does his talents advance to a new step in their ongoing evolution, but someone is out to do more than make his life difficult.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Harem   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence  

I didn't expect to have surprise on my side when I arrived. Fiona was in an office suite that, like Lord Morehouse's office, was very tasteful and very expensive. And like Lord Morehouse, she was waiting for me.

"Ral, I'm so glad you could make it," she said sweetly. She got up from her desk and walked toward me with her arms out for a hug.

She hadn't even noticed my flustered state. Maybe she had expected it. Maybe she knew what had just happened. Maybe I was right and she had killed Morehouse.

Fiona wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me into a wonderful hug. Instinctively, I hugged her back. Then it dawned on me that I might be able to stop everything happening.

Pulling Fiona to me tighter, I could feel emotions stirring in me that I wasn't prepared for. Theodore's memories were more powerful that I had thought. Having lived for so long, transferring from one body to another, making sure that every memory was included, he would have never let anyone else's memories override his and I realized how much Theodore had always enjoyed holding her. It really felt as if we, that is to say Theodore and Fiona, were meant to be together, not only emotionally, but physically too.

However, my emotions were not to be completely denied. Memories of my own were triggered by the same hug. Faces floated through my mind: Renée, Erin, Nadia, Sally and my other women. The contentedness I had found with them helped me stay grounded and not give in to the wrong choices I might make while with Fiona.

Fiona still wore the same red dress she had donned when we got ready to leave her place that morning. Yes, that morning. It felt like it had been years ago.

Fiona pulled back enough to see my face. "I've wondered where you've been all day." She shimmied against me in a very agreeable way. "I was hoping you'd stay with me another night before heading home."

She was acting like nothing was going on. Like the world was simply moving along outside her door like it should. Was it an act? Was she really innocent?

Theodore's memories told me, no.

I shook my head and stepped back from Fiona, forgetting even to try to command her to change her plans.

She let me go and studied me. "Now I know something's wrong," she said.

I looked at her. Her deep brown eyes. Her wavy brown locks framing her glamorous face. Even without a smile, she was a knockout. The touches of makeup weren't needed either. She was naturally gorgeous.

I moved further away, wanting to be out of reach. I felt better for it and realized one of her abilities was probably to make herself more attractive to those near her.

Once I felt the effect leave me, I said, "I have to know where the Master PC server is."

She cocked her head to the side. "Master PC?" she asked.

"You don't have to play ignorant ... Sandra. I know your history."

She straightened up and raised an eyebrow. "Theodore..."

I looked down at that. "I'm not Theodore, though I do have his memories."

She looked down at my chest. "And his abilities too."

I nodded. "But I don't have his consciousness. He made sure that was filtered out."

She looked back up puzzled. "That's not possible."

"For him it was," I said. "I have memories of him transferring before he got to me. I know what it felt like for him to go from one body to another."

Fiona's face softened. "Then he's truly dead..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.