Master PC - Mind Magi - Cover

Master PC - Mind Magi

Copyright© 2007 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 37: Many Memories

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 37: Many Memories - Ral is in New York City to open a new store in the growing chain he is a part owner of and to learn more about the Mind Magi and how he fits within their society. Things won't be so easy though. Even with discovering how to improve his outlook of the relationship with his girls, not only does his talents advance to a new step in their ongoing evolution, but someone is out to do more than make his life difficult.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Harem   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence  

After everyone had calmed down a bit, I contacted Renée. "Thank you for the help. I wasn't sure how I was going to get passed Dr. Livingston's abilities."

"I didn't think that spike of fear was normal, " she replied. "I'm guessing that Michael and his family are safe now?"

"Yes they are. I'll be in touch again when we go after the other hostages."

"Good. Give them hugs from us."

Katherine and Jenna had calmed down enough that I was able to offer the hugs from Renée. Of course, that was after some introductions. Once that was done, I extracted Michael. He would have plenty of time to explain things in detail later.

I said, "I hate to interrupt but I really need to talk to you."

Michael nodded, and after giving his wife and daughter another hug each he followed me to the other end of the room.

Sally, Steven, Meg, and Mr. Gilman all gathered around Katherine and Jenna, trying to answer other questions they had. Dr. Livingston kept his distance, not sure if they would understand what he had gone through.

Michael glanced back at them. "I can't tell you thank you enough."

"You're my friend," I replied. "You don't have to."

He nodded and focused on me. He started to ask something then did a double take. "Ral, your eyes!"

I nodded. "I know, they're amber. I'll worry about that later. Right now I need your insight into the Mind Magi." I held out my hand and said, "I'm going to show you everything that I've learned since we left the meeting yesterday."

Michael nodded and shook hands with me. After the sharing, he started thinking. It didn't take him long to say, "Jennifer Greenwood? Why would Whisper believe Lord Greenwood is involved?"

"I don't know. I think the only way I'll be able to find out is to get to Jennifer and before making her immune to the program, allow Whisper to explain his actions."

"If he will," Michael said. "From what you've told me, Whisper isn't likely to answer questions he doesn't want to. Besides, he's already given himself away by calling you right before you put Russ in the hospital."

"I know..."

"What about tracking him?"

"Tracking him? He's too good with the program."

Michael nodded. "True, but didn't you say you met him once?"

I thought about that. "The mall. When my abilities were first manifesting."

"Exactly. Just show up where ever he is and make him talk." Michael glanced back at the others as if pointing them out as an example. "I'm pretty sure there's not much he could do to stop you."

"Do you believe Lord Greenwood might have anything to do with this?"

That seemed to drop Michael's smile. "I honestly don't know." He looked at me again. "If he does, woe unto him."

"What might he gain from this?"

"If he were after power, I would say a lot. He might try to steal the other's mantles, but that hasn't happened."

"Is there a ritual for that?"

"Yes," Michael answered.

"What's involved?"

"Well, normally, all the House Leaders witness the transfer. Honestly, it only takes the two people involved."

"Does it take long?"

"Minus all the preparations, not really. I'd say fifteen minutes at most."

"What preparations?"

"Well, a circle of protection is created. That way the power doesn't jump to someone else by accident. Incantations are spoken that allow the new Leader to choose the House color, but they usually forgo that and keep it the same. Then the sender and receiver essentially grasp hands and focus on the transfer."

"So the sender, the one giving the mantle, is a willing participant?"

"Not necessarily. There have been instances when a Leader's mantle has been stripped and handed over to a new Leader."

"So, basically, as long as the receiver makes the preparations, they can force the transfer of the mantle?"

Michael nodded. "They have to have a third if that's the case. Someone to 'act' as the giver. The two of them then grasp the hands of the Leader being stripped instead of each other."

"Then if Greenwood is after the other's mantles, he would need help."

Michael nodded.

"I seriously doubt any of the other House Leaders would help him with that."

"Agreed," Michael said.

We watched the others for a minute, and then Michael said, "Fiona Bennet." He looked at me again. "I didn't send anyone to pick you up at a warehouse. I couldn't have. I was a prisoner of the Dragons. So how she knew where to find you or how to get you away from the Dragons, I don't know. I would find her and ask her about that."

I was somewhat troubled to hear that. She had seemed genuinely helpful. However, if Michael hadn't sent her, how did she know where I was? How did she get me from the Dragons?

I looked over at the group. "Steven, can I ask you something?"

"Sure," Steven said and he joined me and Michael.

"Last night you were with the other Dragons when I found you in the warehouse. What happened after I was knocked out?"

He shook his head. "We just left you there. No one thought about binding you or taking you with us. We just left."

"Was it like everything else that you had been doing inexplicably?" Michael asked.

Steven nodded. "I just had the massive urge to leave."

"Did you see anyone else arrive before you left?"

"No."

Michael said, "If Fiona isn't under Master PC's influence, then I'm betting she's behind the behavior of the Dragons."

Steven looked from me to Michael. "Who's Fiona?"

"Fiona Bennet," Michael answered, and then he looked at me.

I told Steven about waking up at Fiona's place and what we talked about. Finally, I looked back at Michael. "And I'm not sure about the relevance, but her mark is a complex circle on her back and it's gray."

"Is it as complex as yours?"

I shook my head. "I only caught sight of it for a moment. I'm not sure."

"Well, you've met her. You can track her," Michael said.

I nodded. What bothered me most was the attraction I had felt for her. Even now, after fully binding Sally to me and feeling less need for the touch of my other girls, I could still feel Fiona's body against mine.

That triggered another memory.

I was laying in a bed with a woman pressed to me. The air was hot and muggy. We were both sweaty not only from the conditions of the room but what we had just done.

She sat up on her elbows and looked into my eyes. We smiled at one another and kissed.

My hands ran over her body and I was hardening in anticipation of something more.

Her hand moved down and gripped me. "From behind this time," she said in silky tones.

I got up and moved behind her. She watched me over her shoulder as I got into position. She guided me into her and as I began moving, enjoying the feel of our connection, I looked down.

There was a gray circular mark on her back. It looked a lot like Fiona's but lacked some details.

Other memories chained off that one. Repeatedly I saw the mark. It didn't matter whether we were having sex or she was wearing something that allowed her mark to be seen, it was always there.

The woman was always different too. She always had dark hair and eyes, but varied in skin tone and other dimensions. But I knew. It was her. It was always her.

She had lived as long as Theodore had. She had the same ability to transfer to another body when it came time.

Shutting out the memories took a bit of effort. I looked at Michael.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Fiona is long lived. Her mark is complex and has grown over many, many lives."

Michael shook his head and Steven looked dumbfounded. "Please, explain."

I told them about the other memory that I had seen when making Dr. Livingston immune. "Theodore Fitzgerald was already going to be a Mind Magi. Whoever I ... err ... he was before that, he knew. He also knew the infant's mother had telekinetic abilities. He wanted that for himself."

"That shouldn't be possible," said Steven.

Michael, however, had a different answer. "I've heard of such Mind Magi. Exceedingly rare, they are referred to as Phoenix Magi." He looked at Steven. "Like your title, the Dragon Magi, but for a different reason all-together."

Steven looked horror stricken. "You're telling me there are Mind Magi out there that can jump from one body to another?"

I nodded.

Steven shook his head. "Ah man! How could someone do that to a baby?"

"It's pure survival," I said. "An individual's instinct to live can be strong. Besides, if they're as old as these memories suggest, he got over the moralistic issue long ago."

"And if Fiona is also a Phoenix, she would have as many powers as you Ral," Michael said.

"I would think a lot more, but that still doesn't make her responsible for what's happening," I said.

"It doesn't eliminate her either," Michael said. Then he seemed to really look at me. "I'm guessing you got a lot of memories of being with her?"

I nodded.

"You cannot let those memories affect your judgment. If she is responsible, we have to stop her."

I thought again about Fiona, the woman who had lived as long as Theodore. Concentrating on more recent events, I thought again about the meeting Theodore had with my parents. What had he found out that led up to that?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.