Master PC - Mind Magi
Chapter 28: Developments of Several Kinds

Copyright© 2007 by TechnicDragon

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 28: Developments of Several Kinds - Ral is in New York City to open a new store in the growing chain he is a part owner of and to learn more about the Mind Magi and how he fits within their society. Things won't be so easy though. Even with discovering how to improve his outlook of the relationship with his girls, not only does his talents advance to a new step in their ongoing evolution, but someone is out to do more than make his life difficult.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Harem   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence  

On the way to the restaurant I told Cicely about the plans my girls and I had come up with. Though she, like many Mind Magi, didn't put a lot of stock into the program, she couldn't argue against the idea. Sally listened aptly but didn't ask any questions.

The pangs that had begun anew in the car had built and built. Sally had cast worried looks at me but I continued to wave her away so she would focus on driving. Oddly enough, as soon as we arrived and she took my hand, the pangs stopped. That hadn't been enough with my other girls and thoughts about what Michael had said about me and Sally being Soul Mates made me wonder what all that included.

When we arrived it was easy for me to spot the girls. Four gorgeous women in various dazzling outfits were hard for anyone to miss.

"Is that them?" Sally asked when she spotted them.

"Yes," I said softly. Even though our conversation about my life and how I was living with them had gone so well earlier, Sally meeting the others would make it more real for her and she might have different thoughts and reactions. So far, I didn't feel anything from her except a low level of excitement. I took that as a good sign.

It wasn't much of a surprise to me that Sally's appearance and outfit fit in with the others. I recalled from high school that she dressed up much like the other students. It shamed me at the time that I didn't have better clothes, but then it had been somewhat my own fault for not asking for something better than what I'd had.

Renée, tall and statuesque, wore a loose fitting blouse that still had trouble hiding her upper assets. Instead of slacks or jeans, she had on a snug skirt that hugged her from hips to knees. She didn't bother with high heels because she knew she easily towered over the others. Still, she was a remarkable sight with the sun shining in her golden locks and her mischievous smile in place.

Erin also seemed to try to tone down her bust size with a simple, white, long sleeved shirt. She wore slacks nearly the same as Sally's and heels as well. Erin and Sally ended up almost the same height.

Chloe didn't seem to worry about what anyone thought. Her top had a plunging neckline that easily displayed her cleavage and I even caught a hint of her bra too. Her skirt rode high on her thighs, making her look like she had longer legs than what was real. High heels helped the sculpted muscles of her calves stand out and the smile on her face was unmistakable with her happiness of seeing me again.

Finally, Charlotte, who I hadn't seen in months, was the most welcome sight. Her dark hair fell in heavy waves over her shoulders, dark eyes twinkling with a heat I hadn't felt in some time, and her overall stature spoke volumes of what she wanted. Her outfit was either a mistake or purposely chosen because her blouse looked ready to burst trying to contain her ample treasures. She also wore a skirt but this one was loose and only hinted at her hips while covering her legs completely. Only her toes in what I had to guess was peeking out from high heels were visible.

Sally squeezed my hand as we approached and whispered, "Why do I suddenly feel so very small?"

I wasn't sure what she meant, considering Chloe was shorter and a bit more petite than she was. Then I looked at Renée who was obviously excited and Charlotte who seemed ready to explode out of her top. "You have nothing to fear on that account Hun. The others will attest to that."

Sally smiled up at me and squeezed my hand again.

To some degree, I was expecting to be mugged there in the parking lot, but all four, even Charlotte, were very restrained as they took turns giving me hugs. Apparently I wasn't the only one who was nervous with Sally being there.

Sally, in turn shook hands with each. What put a real shift in tension was when Chloe turned to me and asked, "Master, please tell me Sally will be coming home with us."

All eyes were on me.

Renée, Erin and Charlotte were mostly curious as to how I would answer, Cicely, mostly standing back as we greeted each other, seemed a touch shocked, and Sally looked up with the questions etched in her face. I could feel her emotions turn summer salts and land crumpled. She wasn't sure how to feel.

Erin smoothed things over. "Don't worry about that right now Chloe. Like the rest of us, Ral will let her decide."

Chloe, turning what seemed to be big puppy dog eyes to Sally, asked, "Will you? Please?"

I wasn't sure what prompted Chloe's sudden interest in Sally. To be honest they didn't know each other at all. At least, I didn't think they did. "Why don't we discuss this as well as everything else inside?"

As we reached the door my cell phone rang again. I pulled it out and was confused with a company name on the Caller ID. I sent the girls on inside while I opened my phone to talk. "Hello?"

"Ral, it's Michael."

"Michael? Good! I've got a lot to talk about and a few questions..."

"Ral," Michael interrupted, "I don't have long. I've been taken hostage by the Dragons. I never made my flight."

"What?"

"Listen, I've been very carefully listening in on their conversations. There are two things you have to know. First, they plan to attack you at the restaurant. Second, the person behind all of this is a woman."

"How do they know where I am? And who is the woman?"

"I've not caught a name, but it seems you know her."

"Then how do they know where I am?"

"Because they have my wife and daughter. Ral they're forcing me to track you and if I tell them wrong they'll kill them. I'm sorry."

"Damn it. How long do I have before they arrive?"

"Not long. I have to go before they figure out I'm calling. I'll try to call again. I'm sorry Ral."

"Do you know where they're keeping your family?"

"They're here too, but tied up and blindfolded. I can see them, but they don't know I'm here."

"What about the other hostages?"

"Something happened. They said they were moving them this morning."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.