Master PC - Mind Magi - Cover

Master PC - Mind Magi

Copyright© 2007 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 7: Relationship Revelation

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: Relationship Revelation - Ral is in New York City to open a new store in the growing chain he is a part owner of and to learn more about the Mind Magi and how he fits within their society. Things won't be so easy though. Even with discovering how to improve his outlook of the relationship with his girls, not only does his talents advance to a new step in their ongoing evolution, but someone is out to do more than make his life difficult.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Harem   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence  

Michael had an airplane to catch, so he took his own cab to the airport. Renée and I took another cab back to the hotel.

Still holding hands while riding, I looked over at Renée and watched her for a moment as she watched the buildings pass by. Then I reached around her and pulled her close. She looked at me, smiled and snuggled up against me.

"You know, it's probably not going to be a good idea for me to go up with you," she said softly.

"Why?" I asked, completely taken a back that she would say that.

"Well, Erin knows that you and I have already had our fun this morning."

"So?"

"Just ... trust me."

"If you're sure..." I said.

To some degree, I didn't know what to think. Renée now had complete control of her abilities. She might have wanted the chance to go out and test them.

"So, you're gonna go out and go shopping maybe?" I asked tentatively.

"I was thinking about it, yeah," she said grinning up at me.

"Maybe find some clothes that fit you when you aren't..." I kept the next part of my question to just a thought that she could hear because I didn't know what the acoustics of the cab were like and didn't want the driver overhearing something he shouldn't, " uh, aren't quite so big?"

Renée's smile softened a bit. It didn't fall but I could tell she was unsure. "Well ... yeah... "

"I take it they get annoying?" I asked still looking her in the eyes.

She sighed. She had put up with my lack of confidence for so long I was sure she was reaching the end of her tethered patience. Then she said, "Actually, they do."

I shook my head. I didn't want her to suffer for my desires, but before I could say anything she jumped ahead of me.

"No, no, they um ... I don't mind them. The size. I mean, I don't think anyone I dated before you ever wanted them this big. Guys just seem to like large breasts. Or, well, at least very shapely ones." She looked down at herself as if trying to admire them, but since they were attached to her chest, and right under her chin, it was difficult. She looked back up at me and added, "You, however, have made them very, very sensitive. I've had to tone that down a bit. I hope you don't mind."

I was shaking my head. "No, I don't. I mean, I want you to be comfortable. I don't want you to suffer just because I find you... "

My pause to find the right words was long enough she filled them in for me, "Sexually arousing?"

I nodded.

We sat there staring at each other for a moment. I didn't know what she was thinking and she wasn't listening to my thoughts either. Then she looked up hesitantly and thought, "Ral, it's okay to say you want more... "

"More?!? Like what?" She had implied earlier that she might want to be bigger for my benefit, but if I had desired that, her body would have already responded.

Renée sat up and looked me square in the eyes. I still held her close, so the look was intimate. "I'm not just talking physically because I realized that I was your idea of perfect a long time ago." She seemed to squirm in her seat and then asked, "What more would you want ... from me?"

I wasn't sure what she meant, though ideas were flitting through my head. "I don't know... "

Her look shifted from curious to distant. "I seem to recall ... a certain, dejected face... " she looked back at me. "When you were getting ready for your first date with Erin... "

My brow furrowed. I knew when she was talking about, but not sure about the relevance. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. You said that you'd be perfectly happy with just me and I told you it wasn't a good idea."

I remembered that moment. I had felt dejected too. However, I still didn't know why she was bringing it up. I nodded, hoping she would get to the point.

"You can't have just me. You can't have just Erin. You can't have just any one of us. So, get that idea out of your head."

We were back to the old debate about my qualms with how so many young women were enthralled by me. I didn't think it was right and all of them disagreed. The anticipation of finding out what Renée wanted to say was gone and so I deflated and settled back into the seat. "Fine."

"But that is not to say that you can't have more from each of us individually."

"But I don't know what I want."

"And therein lies the other side of the coin. You haven't really lived yet. You haven't gotten out there and explored things."

"What else is there to explore?"

"Well ... things ... other than just sex!" At the moment, sex seemed to be the only thing on our minds. Finally she latched onto something we both knew about. "You're grades! They've been mediocre at best." She looked away with a touch of guilt. "Of course we haven't been a lot of help and we really should be helping you."

"Renée, I'm already a business owner. I don't even need a college degree."

"But it's a good idea for you to have one anyway, " she snapped back quickly. "So don't even think about dropping out."

I nodded in defeat. "Okay, okay... "

"Hey, the rest of us have our dreams too!"

I looked at her again, feeling somewhat dejected by that statement. "Marriage?" I asked. I didn't think it was an issue because logically I could only marry one of my girls. The State of Texas frowned heavily upon one person marrying several others. So, I partially meant it as a joke, not thinking there would be anything about it to discuss.

The look on her face told me there was.

"You mean... ?"

She looked at me like she didn't want to talk but yearned to say something. "Well, some of the girls... " She looked at me again as if gauging my expression. Apparently whatever I looked like was enough. "Okay, more than half... " Again she glanced at me. "Okay, I've thought about it too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.