Master PC - Mind Magi - Cover

Master PC - Mind Magi

Copyright© 2007 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 6: Teasing and Tears

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Teasing and Tears - Ral is in New York City to open a new store in the growing chain he is a part owner of and to learn more about the Mind Magi and how he fits within their society. Things won't be so easy though. Even with discovering how to improve his outlook of the relationship with his girls, not only does his talents advance to a new step in their ongoing evolution, but someone is out to do more than make his life difficult.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Harem   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence  

Lady Reynolds offered, "Ral, I do hope you will join us for lunch. Some of us are getting together just to chat and eat."

I hadn't really looked at her during the meeting and I was glad of that. She had dark blonde hair that fell in heavy waves around her shoulders, deep chestnut brown eyes and a lustrous smile that I was sure won over anyone she pointed it at. I wasn't feeling especially lust filled so I was sure her looks were quite real and not some trick of the mind. She stood with an easy grace and moved as if she were living seduction. If she didn't have a power like my Charm, then she more than made up for it with her demeanor and expressions.

"Actually, I already have plans for lunch," I replied. I knew if I spent any time with this woman, we would probably end up in some dark and secluded place. Better to avoid her if possible.

Lady Reynolds openly looked at Renée, not just her face, but her entire figure. "I can see why."

Renée thought, " I've never had someone so openly check me out before, Lover. Even if she doesn't have something like your Charm, she is hot!"

"Bold and Confident, yes, but I'm holding the only truly hot woman in this room, " I thought back at her. I could feel her smile.

Reynolds seemed to think of Renée's smile as an invitation and smiled right back at her, putting her everything into it. I was surprised my pants hadn't ripped open. I could even feel Renée's body respond too. "If you need some time alone, we won't actually get to the restaurant for another hour." Reynolds glanced at me out of the corner of her eyes. "You'd be welcome to bring Ms. Hollander."

Since the sight of Renée seemed to only gear up Lady Reynolds, probably as competition, I thought I would up the ante. "Actually, two of my other girls are waiting for me. I promised them I would be back as soon as the meeting was over."

Reynolds looked at me fully, her smile not dropping in the slightest. "That's right, you have what? Twenty women at your beck and call?"

It had been a while, but I blushed. "Err, no. Not twenty, and they're not just there for my every want. I brought Renée, Erin and Chloe with me to keep me from doing anything that I might regret later."

That seemed to only intrigue Reynolds further. "Something you might regret? Like what?"

She probably knew exactly what I meant but either enjoyed my embarrassment or didn't think I could say anything to lessen whatever she thought of me.

"The women I live with share me already. It would be wrong of me to add more to my family and further divide what little attention each of them receives already."

Reynolds playfully pouted. "Oh..." She looked at Renée. "Do you feel like the attention you receive is divided up too much?"

For her to ask Renée such a personal question almost upset me. It was one thing to embarrass me, but I would not stand for Renée to have to put up with such.

However, Renée felt the sudden change in my mood and squeezed my hand. "Ral is quite modest when it comes to the attention he gives. I can attest that what I receive is better than anything I ever got when I was dating before we met."

There were so many different layers of meaning in that statement that I was reeling from it. Reynolds, however, took it in stride and seemed to have even caught some of the innuendo. "Really? Then what would be one more?"

That question made me stop. Well, stop breathing for a second at least. "With all the double-meaning, I would like to know what exactly you're asking for," I said as clearly as I could manage.

Renée was smiling at me just as Reynolds was. I felt like I was back in the café just after meeting Erin and the girls were enjoying my furiously blushing face.

It was Renée who said, "Ral, if you don't know what we're talking about, then what was that in the bathroom earlier?"

Reynolds looked at Renée with delight. Since most of the innuendo was actually turning out to mean what they suggested it meant, Reynolds had a good idea of what Renée was talking about. "In the bathroom? Before you were called in? Oh, you naughty, naughty boy!"

"Ral, think about this. She's a Mind Magi, not a normal human. Your ability to bind with Mind Magi is different than binding with everyone else. You could probably fuck her silly and not be bound to her at all."

"Just because I don't have to worry about binding her to me doesn't mean I want to fuck her!"

"I can feel your excitement, Lover. You find her just as hot as I do."

"I'm not denying that she's hot... "

"Then what's the problem? You need to have sex regularly. She's willing and will probably deliver that copy of the Prophecy later tonight personally. She'll probably be wearing something low-cut and sexy, trying to impress you."

Considering our thought conversation moved quickly, my eyes dropped to the bit of cleavage Reynolds was already displaying. I had been impressed when she had been bent over the table before and could easily imagine what low-cut and sexy would show off. " She doesn't have to do that to be impressive."

"Good! I'm glad you agree!" Renée thought at last and before I could respond she said to Reynolds, "How about if you came by the hotel room later tonight, to drop off a copy of the Prophecy Ral requested?"

I didn't think Reynolds' smile could get any better, but somehow it did. "Well, that would be perfect. What time? Say around eight o'clock?" she asked me.

I felt like a deer not only caught in headlights but being hit multiple times in the middle of a major highway. "Ei-eight o'clock... ?"

"Eight will be fine," Renée answered for me.

Reynolds grinned at Renée, then leaned in close and kissed my cheek. In my ear she whispered, "And my name is Cicely."

"Cicely," I repeated under my breath. The feel of her breath across my ear as well as the musky scent of her perfume was making me light headed. Either that or the fact that I was as hard as granite.

Cicely waved bye to Renée and walked away, heading to the open double doors. I looked at Renée with a mixture of confusion and lust. She just smiled back at me.

Someone bumped my shoulder. I looked around to find Michael standing next to me also watching Lady Reynolds walk away. "Some guys get all the luck," he said softly.

"I take it you heard our conversation?"

"I didn't hear a word of it, but no one could miss how heavily she was flirting. I wouldn't be surprised if she showed up tonight wearing nothing but a trench coat and a smile."

"Jeeze, you're almost as bad as Renée," I retorted.

"No, I'm not trying to help you climb into her panties. Just pointing out what you seem to be missing."

I looked at the doorway again. Cicely was gone. "No, I didn't miss it, but I did fight it."

Michael chuckled, "Not very well," then cleared his throat and turned serious. "There is another House Lord waiting to speak with you." He nodded his head off to the table the announcer had been standing next to.

I noticed that everyone else had already left. Only Lord Lasarge remained, and he watched me. What he was thinking, I didn't know, but something was definitely on his mind.

It was only a few months previous, literally days after my talents had first manifested, that I came to the attention of The Users. It was a group who used Master PC and their leader was called Vikkor. Her real name was Victoria Lasarge. Lord Lasarge's daughter.

Incidents that occurred the day after I first met Vikkor led to an invasion of her underground complex by the FBI. I helped Agents Davis and Marks to look for Vikkor but she had already fled. She hadn't gone far though.

Back at the apartment I had been living in, Vikkor and several of the women she had under her control via Master PC had taken some of my girls hostage. They waited there for me because Vikkor knew I wouldn't let anything happen to my girls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.