Master PC - Mind Magi
Chapter 5: House Nautikuus

Copyright© 2007 by TechnicDragon

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: House Nautikuus - Ral is in New York City to open a new store in the growing chain he is a part owner of and to learn more about the Mind Magi and how he fits within their society. Things won't be so easy though. Even with discovering how to improve his outlook of the relationship with his girls, not only does his talents advance to a new step in their ongoing evolution, but someone is out to do more than make his life difficult.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Harem   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence  

Renée had noticed Lady Reynolds apparent interest in me as well. "If I didn't know better, I would say that Lady Reynolds may have done something to help make sure that the First Law was abolished."

"Just because she seems to want to climb inside my slacks doesn't mean she manipulated the vote. However, it looks like she's going to take full advantage of the outcome nonetheless." I thought back to her.

Renée's idea that Lady Reynolds had somehow manipulated the results just so she could jump my bones wasn't completely out of question though. What would she have offered the other House leaders? For that matter why did they agree to allow me to have a copy of the Prophecy after Lady Arneson made it clear that only House Lords and Ladies were privy to that information? Did that mean they had already gone over my petition to make my House official and made their decision before this meeting? Did that mean I was going to be soon called Lord Setton?

I would have shared my thoughts with Michael as well, but he didn't think it was necessary or prudent. I had realized that the Council was having mental discussions with one another throughout our meeting. I was certain they could tell that I was having telepathic communications with Renée too. It wasn't like I was trying to disrespect the council because I felt if they could use such methods to confer with each other then I should be allowed the same if I had the means.

Lord Morehouse, for his own reasons I was sure, moved on to the final topic of our meeting. "Mr. Setton, you have also entered a petition to have your House recognized as one of our official Houses. We have already deliberated on what you have written to be the benefits to our society by the addition of your house. This council has already deliberated on many of these points but we do have some questions."

It seemed like they had rehearsed what they were going to say and ask because Lord Greenwood started immediately with apparently no queue from Lord Morehouse. "Mr. Setton, you have stated that your House, though not official, has already recruited more than three hundred followers. I'm curious how this recruitment is being facilitated."

"I'm not sure I understand the question, Lord Greenwood. Do you mean, how am I finding Mind Magi to be my followers or how am I binding them to me?"

"Well, both," Lord Greenwood quipped.

"Our locating of followers has almost been non-existent. A full ninety percent or more have come to me asking to join my House. Most even know that it is not an official House but do not view that as a problem," I answered. "As for how I am binding these followers to myself, I merely share one of my talents with them and the connection is made."

"Mr. Setton, how is it you share your talents with other Mind Magi? Have you already participated in the Leadership Ritual?" asked Lord Hawthorne.

Fortunately, Michael had already told me how most House Leaders were able to function in recruitment and sharing of abilities. Why Lord Hawthorne asked me about the Leadership Ritual baffled me. Only the other House Lords and Ladies were the ones who performed the ritual to instill those talents to a new House Lord or Lady and I had never been among any of the Council members with the exception of Lady Arneson. "I've only ever met one of the House Leaders, Lady Arneson, before this meeting. So, no. I've never been involved in the Leadership Ritual."

"Then your ability to share your talents and bind other Mind Magi to you are a part of your own assortment of talents?" asked Lady Brooker.

"Yes."

There were a few whispers and then Lord Flemming said, "Michael, we understand that you are a member of Mr. Setton's House. Would you please show the Council your mark for confirmation?"

Michael was one of the few Mind Magi I knew who could consciously hide his mark. He merely nodded and his mark appeared. The first time I had seen it, it was gold, like Lady Arneson's mark, but now it was amber.

"And Michael, for the record, what talent did Mr. Setton share with you?" Lord Flemming continued.

"He has not shared a talent with me."

Lord Flemming smiled just a touch. I was sure he was feeling smug. "And why is that?"

"Because I have yet to decide which talent I want," Michael answered calmly.

My thoughts suddenly returned to our discussion in the hall. I even smiled a bit at the thought of what his wife would say if he could find out what their daughter was up to with no help on my part. I would offer that idea later.

"Considering Ms. Hollander is a Newling rather than a full Mind Magi, I am curious if you can share talents with her like any other follower," said Lord Hendon.

It was a good idea, but I wasn't sure if they wanted me to try just then. "Are you asking me to attempt this now?" I simply asked.

Lord Hendon nodded.

I turned to Renée, ignoring the rest of the Mind Magi. "What talent would you prefer, if it's possible?" I asked her.

I could feel her excitement at the idea. "I ... I don't know. I'd rather have better control over my own talent."

I smiled gently, "You don't like how you look?"

She blushed a bit. It was difficult to not notice how stunning Renée was. Her ability was to alter her shape, contours, and general skin tones to match what her current lover preferred. When I had first met her the only real difference between what she was like and the statuesque buxom blonde standing before me was the lack in size of her breasts. I thought she might want to reduce them but she surprised me. "I wish I could do more," she said that while pressing her incredible bust against my chest, "but I'm not sure how you would feel about it."

I understood her innuendo. It excited me that she wondered if her bust was big enough. I didn't think bigger would be better, at least not in her case. I still wanted her to be able to function. Then a thought occurred to me. If she could alter her shape consciously then she could make changes as necessary, both to function and to enjoy. I thought it was a good idea, the question was could I do that for her.

The Council and Michael remained silent. I took Renée's hands in my own and closed my eyes.

Was it possible to give her what she wanted? I didn't know. I had tried making changes to her before, but her own ability seemed to prevent it. Now though, I didn't want to change how she looked, but change how her ability worked. Since it was a physical ability rather than a mental one, there was a chance that my ability to alter others physically could work. I knew what she wanted, as did she, now all I had to do was allow my talent to do its work.

With that thought I felt my arms fill with what I had always associated with some kind of warm liquid. The sensation made me want to open my eyes and make sure someone hadn't doused my jacket and shirt sleeves in something, but I knew from countless previous uses of that ability that I was perfectly dry.

As my talent passed into Renée, she shivered. The sensation would cover her entire body, inside and out. If she was to have complete control over her ability to shape-shift, then her whole body would be affected.

Once the sensation passed, I opened my eyes and looked at Renée. She still looked like I had always known her to look but her expression was one of shock.

Then, all at once, her long golden hair shortened and took on a ting of red, making it more strawberry blonde. Her eyes changed to a deep brown then lightened to a soft tan that I had never seen on anyone ever before. Her breathing became labored and I felt her chest press into mine, however she wasn't pressing forward into me. Her breasts threatened to rip out of her blouse and jacket but just as I thought her clothes couldn't take any more, they began reducing down to something others might consider normal. Her skin tone changed too, becoming darker and darker until she looked like she had been washed in chocolate. Then it lightened to the point of looking as creamy as milk. Her nails changed, becoming longer, shorter and changing colors. Her nose and lips changed shape. Her eyes became bigger and more exotic, if that were possible, then reduced to mere slits with nothing more seductive to them than the near boredom of the meeting we were in.

So many changes occurred in such a short time I wasn't sure what I was seeing. I watched, and deep down I worried. Renée reveled in her new found freedom. She was a thousand different women and none of them all at once. She looked up at me and I smiled. However, her smile dropped a bit. "Lover, what's wrong? Aren't you happy for me?"

I had mixed emotions about her question. I tried to explain it the best I could. "Yes, I am. I never thought it would be possible for you to have control over your ability. Yet, I'm already missing you. I already long to see your sky blue eyes, your rosy lips and that mischievous smile."

She started changing again, reverting to what she had looked like before her control was established.

I responded immediately. " No! You don't have to change for me. This is your body. You should take on whatever look you want."

Her smile was gentle and consoling. " But I don't want to see that hurt look in your eyes, Lover. It's not worth having control over my abilities if it means you're not looking at me with hungry eyes every time."

"This isn't about what I want though. They wanted to know if I could share abilities with a Newling. We've answered that question, in spades I would say. It's yours now. And honestly, I don't know that I could turn it off short of breaking our bond, and I would not do that for all the powers in the world."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.