Lost & Found
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2007 by Douglas Fox

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Kyle Martin goes to PSU seeking football glory. Read about his successes, failures and excesses as he tries to find his place in the world

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Anal Sex   School  

I pulled along the curb in front of my house around 9:30 pm. I hopped out and opened the back of my car to get my bags. A mini-van I knew well passed me as I reached for my bags. Ed Fritz spotted me and gave me a little wave as his dad drove by. I slammed the back shut again and trotted down the street to welcome my best friend home.

Ed climbed out of the car and met me at the end of his driveway. "Damn! It's great to see you Kyle. It's been too long!"

"I know buddy," I answered. "I've missed you."

"Did you just get home?"

"Yeah. It's been a long day. Buses picked up our team at 7:00 am, drove us to airport, flew to State College, buses back to campus and then a 2 ½ hour drive home."

"I know. My day was long too. I didn't fly back to Gainesville with my team. I grabbed a taxi from the team hotel at 6:30 this morning. It took me to the airport. I had a 3 hour layover in Atlanta. Baltimore had weather problems. My flight was diverted to Dulles. Dad had to drive the whole way down there to pick me up tonight."

"You win the travel horror award, I guess," I conceded.

"You busy tomorrow?" Ed asked. "We should get together in the afternoon."

"Sure. Come over after lunch. We can watch the last games of the NFL season together."

"I saw your game yesterday," Ed said. "You looked good out there."

"Thanks. I didn't get to see your game. I was busy with warm-ups and the Rose Bowl Luncheon. Jeremy said he spotted you on the sidelines on TV."

"Jeremy? You talked with Jeremy?"

"Sure. The BCS Championship is in Pasadena this year. Jeremy's hotel wasn't too far from mine," I explained. "Zack and I got together with him last night for an hour or two at our hotel. We had a nice visit."

"That's cool." Ed's expression changed. "It would be nice to see him again," Ed said wistfully.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I said. "I have to get inside and see my family."

"Yeah. I do too." Ed said.

I greeted Mr. Fritz, who was unloading Ed's bags from the van. I trotted back down the street to my car, gathered my bags up and headed across the lawn to my home.

I dropped my bags inside the door and called out, "I'm home!"

"SSSHHHH!" Mom answered from the kitchen. In a half whisper she added, "The twins are asleep."

"Sorry. I forgot," I answered as I walked back to the kitchen. Mom stood from the table and walked to me. I looked her over, wondering if her pregnancy would show yet. It didn't. She looked like she always did.

Mom hugged me as soon as we met. She happened to squeeze one of my many bruises too hard. She saw me wince.

"What's wrong, dear?"

"It's just some bruises," I answered.

"Your coach shouldn't have played you so much yesterday. Those boys from USC were hitting so hard."

"Mom, I wanted to be on the field. It was a good thing. The coaches could have chosen any one of seven receivers to play in the slot. They chose me because they thought I gave them the best chance at winning the game."

"I worry about you, Kyle," Mom said.

"You don't need to," I answered. "The d-backs covering Anders and me are feeling worse. We're bigger than them. I assure they are more beat-up than us."

Dad and Andy came out of the family room. Dad insisted on a hug. He said, "That was a hell of a game you had yesterday, son."

"Thanks..."

Andy interjected, "Yeah. You were the best receiver on either team. I'm going to love bragging about my big brother when I see all my friends at school on Monday."

Mom got the ice cream out. We found seats at the table. Liz appeared as soon as the bowls and spoons rattled on the table. Mom, Dad, Andy and Liz spent the next half hour listening to my story of my week in California and my first bowl game. I went straight to bed when we were done talking. Even though my body was still on LA time and thought it was 7 o'clock and not 10 o'clock, I was exhausted from all the traveling.

I woke up in time to go church with my family. I saw the Jamaican tam with dreadlocks when I was dressing for church. I decided to show off my Christmas gift to my family. The dreadlocks hung half way down my back and stuck out every which way. Andy and Liz guffawed when I walked into the kitchen.

Mom smiled at my get up. She was finishing feeding Noah and Connor. "WHAT is that?"

"A Christmas gift from one of my teammates," I explained. I peeked over at Connor and Noah. "How are my favorite nephews?"

It wasn't my most brilliant idea. The twins took one look at my freakish appearance and burst out in tears. Andy and Mom grabbed them and tried to console them. I pulled the tam off and hid it behind my back. "It's OK, guys. It's me ... Uncle Kyle. It's OK."

Liz explained, "The twins aren't comfortable with strangers."

"I'm their uncle," I protested.

"Who they haven't seen in six weeks," Mom added. "They don't know who you are, Kyle."

The twins quieted down after a couple minutes. They were leery of me the rest of the morning. I grabbed a big bowl of cereal and made myself some toast for breakfast. The whole family headed to church after breakfast.

Reverend Hollinger (the Rev to all us kids) greeted me warmly when he spotted me just before church. He had a nice sermon, as always. The Rev and I got to talk some more after the service. The Deacons have a reception with refreshments on the first Sunday of each month. The Rev is a big football fan. He had a million questions for me about the Rose Bowl. It was fun visiting with him.

Andy and I headed straight to the family room after lunch and turned on the pre-game show. We brought Connor and Noah with us. There's nothing wrong with starting their indoctrination early into the ways of football. Connor sat on my lap and Noah sat on Andy's. The frightful Jamaican from breakfast was thankfully forgotten.

Ed arrived a minute after kickoff trailed by Hal. They settled in on the couch beside me. Ed and Hal made fuss over Andy's sons. The last time they saw the twins was at our graduation party at the park when they were only three weeks old. My friends marveled at how much they had grown. Andy said Noah weighed in at 28 pounds at his last checkup. Conner was 27 ½ pounds.

The Philadelphia Eagles were playing the Washington Redskins in Philadelphia. Both teams had a shot at making the playoffs as a wild card team. The Eagles were 9-6. The Redskins were 7-8. The Eagles needed this game to grab a wild card playoff slot. The Redskins still had an offhand chance at the playoffs too, but they needed Dallas, Minnesota, Chicago and Tampa Bay to lose.

The game was fun to watch. Donovan McNabb was playing great, spreading the ball around to all his receivers. I enjoyed comparing the Eagles' West Coast offense to what I was used to at Penn State.

Noah and Connor were well behaved the first forty-five minutes or so before they started getting fussy. Andy said it was because they were ready for their naps. I helped him put the boys to bed.

Ed, Hal and I enjoyed catching up with each other's lives over the past 5 months. Andy entertained Ed and Hal describing our high school team's playoff run culminating in another state championship.

The Eagles pulled out a win in the end. We enjoyed the game and each other's company.

As he was getting ready to leave Ed asked, "Do you want to get together to train tonight, Kyle? I'm supposed to keep working out on vacation but I don't have any weights."

"Uh ... You'll have to ask Andy. He's kind of inherited the weight set in the family from Will and me." I turned to my brother. "What do you think?"

Andy answered, "Sure, that would be great. It's been kind of lonely this fall working out alone. I'd enjoy the company this week."

Hal asked, "Do you have room for one more? My coach wants me to continue training too."

Ed snorted, "You? You're just the kicker." He winked to let Hal know he was only kidding.

"I AM a football player," Hal countered. "I can't speak for your big fancy school, but at Rutgers every football player is expected to carry his weight. I train."

"Sure. Come on over, Hal. Why don't we meet at 8:00?" I suggested. We agreed on it.

My friends took off for home and their dinner. They returned just as 60 Minutes was ending on TV. Andy, Ed, Hal and I headed to the basement. Ed looked around at the surroundings when he got to the bottom of the steps.

"Wow! You guys really fixed this place up," Ed exclaimed. "It's a nice bedroom."

Andy answered, "Yeah. Dad and I worked on this most of the fall."

I added, "This will be mine when the twins outgrow their cribs and move into the bunk beds upstairs."

Hal noticed. "You even have a bathroom down here."

I said, "Not yet. The plumber hasn't..."

"Oh yes he has," Andy corrected, "The plumber came three weeks ago. The bathroom works."

Ed looked around, nodding his head. "This is nice digs. A lot nicer than when we used to work out down here."

"That they are," I confirmed.

We started our workout, taking turns with my weights and bench. There was room for two of us to work out while the other two sat on the bed and waited for their turn.

Ed asked while he was waiting. "Are we going to do anything special on Friday for the BCS Championship Game?"

"I don't know," I responded. "We should."

"Kathy is planning on throwing a party that night," Hal said. "We can all cheer her guy on to victory."

"That's cool," Ed said. "Sounds like fun."

"Is Penny going to be there?" I asked. "I don't want to make her uncomfortable if I come too."

"If Kyle's not invited I'm not interested either," Ed added. "I don't want my buddy left out."

"God damn it!" Hal exploded. "Yes, Penny is invited. She's one of our oldest and closest friends. You're invited too! You two need to come to an understanding. We've all been friends since elementary school. We aren't going to let your romantic problems break up our group, Kyle."

"I don't know," I said.

"Just give her a call and talk with her, Kyle," Hal insisted. "The two of you broke up once and managed to be civil to each other. I'll ask Tammy and Kathy to talk with Penny, maybe smooth the way a little for you. The two of you need to make peace."

"I'll try to work things out with Penny," I conceded.

"Good!" Hal declared. "It was so weird at the playoff game the day after Thanksgiving. I felt like an extra wheel sitting with just the girls at the game. It'll be good to get our group back together in one place again." Hal finally noticed Andy listening to the conversation. "You're welcome to come too, Andy. I didn't mean to leave you out."

"No, it's OK. I have to work on Friday night. Just like every Friday and Saturday for the last year," Andy answered. He sighed, "I have a family to take care of."

We went back to our training. When that was done we headed out for our usual 3 mile route around the neighborhood. The run felt good after not doing any since before Christmas. I watched some TV, surfed the net a little and finally went to bed around a quarter to twelve.

I woke up to the sound of Liz and Andy getting off to school. I rolled over, pulled the covers over my ears and went back to sleep. I finally woke up again around 11:30 am. It's great to be a bum. After lunch I spent a couple hours reading a book I borrowed from the Pattee Library about Confederate General Stonewall Jackson's Valley Campaign in 1862. I played Madden NFL Football on my computer for awhile. It had been ages since I played it. Andy challenged me to a quick game when he got home from school, but just the one game. He had homework to do before scouts that night.

Ed, Hal and I went to the Monday night Boy Scout meeting of our troop to visit our friends. We mostly observed things with the scoutmaster, Mr. Clark, and some of his assistants. Troy Smith, the current senior patrol leader, ran the meeting with help from his assistant, Eric Connell, and my brother. Ed, Hal and I had only been gone for six months, but the troop seemed completely different from when we were scouts. The kids seemed so young.

I got a chance to talk with Greg Harrison's little brother Gary. Gary was enjoying scouts. Gary told me he planned to go out for football next summer and play tight end just like his big brother. I wished him luck.

Gary looked just like a small version of Greg. He had the same facial features, the same build and the short curly black hair his brother had. I tried not to choke up when I remembered that the second anniversary of Greg's death was only a few days away. His slightly off-center smile and last words to me – 'See you Monday, Kyle.' – when he and Chelsea dropped me off at my house minutes before his accident that horrible night would stay with me the rest of my life. Ed's question brought my mind back to the present. "Are we going to work out after scouts?"

"Sure," I replied.

Andy rode home from scouts with Hal, Ed and me. We did our workout and ran together.

I slept through the entire morning's commotion as Mom, Dad, Andy, Liz, Noah and Connor got up and went off to work, school or day care. I didn't get out of bed until almost noon. I only had eight days to goof off. I knew my spring semester schedule had 8 o'clock classes every day except Tuesday. I planned to take full advantage of every second of my break.

Kathy Trimble called me while I was eating lunch.

When I recognized her voice on the phone I asked, "What's up, Kath?"

"I know Hal told you about the BCS Championship Party on Friday night. I wanted to formally invite you, Kyle. I want all my friends to be here. I want you here. I want Penny here too."

"I don't know if that's a good idea," I offered.

"You and Penny learned to coexist around each other the last time you broke up. The two of you need to come to an understanding. It's been two and a half months since you broke up. You should be able to do this."

I said, "I doubt Penny would even talk to me. You don't know how mad she was when we tried to talk at the football game in Elizabethtown."

"I do know about that talk, Kyle. Penny told Hal, Tammy and me everything immediately after the two of you saw each other. All of us told her that your apology that night was exactly right. You aren't the only one I'm pressuring to make up. Hal, Tammy and I have all talked with Penny. She has promised that she'll listen to what you have to say. She is at home this afternoon. Please promise me you will call her and talk today."

"I'll try," I promised. Kathy ended the phone call with a promise to check back with me in the evening to see how the talk went.

I stared at the phone for quite awhile as I tried to work up my courage to call my ex-lover. Finally I thought through what I wanted to say. I dialed the number. My spine tingled when I heard Penny answer after two rings and say, "Edwards residence, may I help you?"

"Penny, it's Kyle."

She answered evenly, "Yes?"

A slight panic hit me. This wasn't a conversation to have by phone. "I wanted to talk with you. Can I come over for a few minutes?"

"Come over?" I could tell by the tone of her voice that she hadn't expected me to ask that. "I ... guess..."

"This is too awkward to do by phone. I'll be over in a couple minutes."

"OK," Penny answered quietly. We hung up the phones. I grabbed a coat and headed down the street for Penny's house. I passed the Hackman's house, the Fritz's house and walked up the sidewalk to the Edwards' house. Penny opened the door before I had a chance to knock. She ushered me inside to the living room. I sat on the couch. Penny perched on the chair opposite me.

She sat on the edge of the chair, leaning forward towards me and nervously bit her lower lip while she waited for me to begin. I took a deep breath, exhaled and began.

"I was an idiot last fall." Penny nodded in agreement. "I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused you. You deserve better than that."

Penny stiffened. "You aren't expecting that I'll forgive you and take you back, are you?"

"Forgive me? Hah! I haven't forgiven myself yet. I know I really screwed things up. I just wanted a chance to explain what happened. I was under a lot of pressure from football, classes, and everything. Do you remember my game against Ohio State?"

"That was one of your best this year," Penny answered.

"That's what the papers said. They often don't know what they're talking about. They made me out to be this big hero. In fact I screwed up during that game. Zack's one interception was entirely my fault. I ran the wrong route. You remember later in the game when I caught the winning touchdown?" Penny nodded yes. "I didn't understand what play to run. Zack almost got a penalty for delay of game while he tried to explain it to me. Zack chewed me out after the game even though I caught the winning touchdown in the game. The coaches stopped playing me at wide receiver for a few weeks after that game. I thought I blew my chances to be play on the team."

Penny said, "I didn't know about any of that."

"There was no reason for you to know that, Penny," I said reasonably. "I was having roommate problems too. Christian wasn't nearly as bad as Nicole was for you but he still wasn't any treat to live with. He is a lot more religious than I realized. He'd chew me out if he caught me jerking off. He frowned on my drinking at parties. Can you believe that he and Bev are still virgins?"

"No! You're kidding."

"They have only gotten to second base together," I confirmed. "They're saving themselves for marriage." Penny shook her head in disbelief that a nineteen year old could still be innocent. "Christian is a neat freak. He was always complaining about me leaving messes. Worst of all – Christian is a morning person. You know how I feel about mornings." Penny nodded again. "I'm not saying Christian was worse than Nicole. I'm sure he wasn't. I'm saying we had some problems. I'm fortunate Damian Thompson and G. J. DeLuca were willing to swap roommates. Damian and I get along great. Apparently G. J. and Christian are better matched as roommates too."

Penny said, "I didn't know you and Christian weren't rooming together anymore."

I nodded yes to her implied question. "Things really started to pile up on me in the middle of the semester. I was having trouble with my calculus instructor. He's Chinese and I couldn't understand how he spoke. Football was taking so much time I didn't have time to do all my homework. I had a calculus midterm about a week before I broke up with you. That is when things went bad. I knew I screwed up on the test. Melissa suggested we go to a movie to relax that night."

Penny asked, "Melissa?"

"Melissa and I met her first day on campus. She's a freshman like me. We met at the pool doing Penn State's required swim test. She isn't a strong swimmer. I talked her through how to float on her back during the test to help her pass. I found her in my calculus class a few days later. We got to be friends – just friends. We'd sit together, talk before class started, walk together back to the dorms after class – you know that kind of thing. We were nothing more than friends."

Penny nodded to me as she followed my story. "Our brains were fried after taking that midterm. Melissa suggested we unwind by catching a movie that night. It was all perfectly innocent. We went downtown for pizza and then saw the movie. It wasn't a date or anything. We each paid for our own ticket. We were just a couple of friends out on a Friday night."

Penny asked, "When did this innocent evening morph into you having sex with this girl?"

"I'm getting to that. Melissa's friend invited her to stop by a frat party. We went. The frat boys enjoy having a football celebrity at their party. I told them a few stories about the football team and the last game. They kept giving me plenty of beer to drink. The party had music and a dance floor. Melissa and I decided to dance a little. We had more beer. Before I knew what I was doing I was pretty drunk. So was Melissa. We danced a few slow dances together. That's when I really got into trouble."

"I bet," Penny said.

"You know how long it had been since I had sex. I was drunk and got horny. Christian didn't give me a chance to get relief back at my room. When Melissa asked to go back to her room, I was drunk enough and horny enough to agree." I paused and took a deep breath. "I'd give anything in the world to change that night. Unfortunately I can't. You were having a hard time at school. You needed my help and I couldn't help you from State College. I wish..."

Penny interrupted, "I know you tried to help. David Hanson told me you wrote him and asked him to help me when I was having problems with Nicole." I nodded. "David did help."

"I'm glad. How have things worked out between you and Nicole?"

"I moved out of the room a couple weeks after you broke up with me. I'm doing better." I grinned at the news. "You asked Will and Abby to look out for me too, didn't you?"

"I did. It was all I could do from State College."

Penny continued, "They helped." She paused and then looked me in the eye. "I wasn't being a much of a girlfriend in the fall."

I tried to protest but she waved me off. Penny said, "I was always whining about my problems. I never gave you a chance to talk about yours. I didn't help you at all when things were tough for you."

"You didn't need to. I was fine."

Penny said, "No. I've talked a lot with my parents and with Will and Abby. We shouldn't have tried to stay a couple in college. Trying to maintain a long distance relationship is just too much."

I nodded. "We would have been better off if we'd have made love that last night before I left and then agreed to break up and stay friends."

"You're probably right, Kyle. I wish we had listened to our parents last summer when they tried to warn us."

"I miss having you as my friend," I replied.

"I do too." She brushed her hair back. "You're always going to be special to me, Kyle."

"I feel the same way, Penny."

"I did hear the last thing you said to me at the football game over Thanksgiving vacation. 'I'll always love you too'." She paused. "I'm still mad at you for the way we broke up but I'm working my way through that."

"I'm glad," I said with relief. "I wouldn't want to upset you by showing up at Kathy's party on Friday night. We're cool?"

"I'll survive being in the same house with you for a few hours, Kyle." Penny said. I stood up to leave. Penny stayed sitting. "How did your calculus midterm turn out, Kyle?"

"I flunked." I answered.

"You? I can't believe it," Penny exclaimed. I sat back down. Before either of us realized it, we had spent half an hour sharing our experiences at college with each other. It felt good to talk again.

I found out that Penny's life had improved after she moved out of the room she shared with Nicole. Penny made the Dean's List her first semester. She dated a few guys, including David Hanson, but wasn't looking for a serious relationship yet. I told her about my experiences too. We parted with a hug. I gave her a kiss on the cheek. It felt good to bury some of the old problems. Maybe someday we could be friends again.


I passed the rest of my day relaxing – reading, goofing around on the computer, catching up on my computer game time, and listening to music. It was glorious.

Ed and I talked after we finished our workouts Tuesday night. We decided to round up a couple dates and go out on Saturday night. Ed heard about a teen dance club in Lancaster that was supposed to be pretty good. The cover charge was reasonable too.

On Wednesday I called Holly Cox. Her classes hadn't started either and she was starting to get "cabin fever" from her extended winter vacation. She happily agreed to accompany me dancing on Saturday night. Ed reported that he asked Paige Anderson to go with him. Our Saturday night was set.

I spent Thursday afternoon watching movies and reading my book on the Jackson's 1862 Valley Campaign. I knew there was a left over piece of pie from last night's dinner. I wanted to snag it before Liz got home from school. Andy was staying at school to study film with other members of the football team. Liz had to ride the bus.

I served myself the pie and added some ice cream to the plate. I had a seat at the kitchen table to devour my snack before anyone was the wiser. I glanced at the clock when I heard someone open the front door and come inside. The kitchen clock said 2:51 pm. That was surprising. The school bus doesn't usually come until a couple minutes after three.

I put a piece of pie in my mouth just before Liz walked into the kitchen, followed by her boyfriend Nick Hoover. Liz greeted me with a cheery "Hi, Kyle."

I chewed the pie quickly and said, "You're home early."

Liz smiled. "Nick's coach had to go to a funeral this afternoon. Basketball practice was cancelled. Nick gave me a ride home from school." Nick smiled shyly.

I asked, "You have your license now, Nick?"

Nick's smile got a little wider. "Mom took me for my test last week. I passed."

"Congratulations," I said. I took another bite of pie. "What do you two have planned for this afternoon?"

Liz giggled. "We're uh ... going up to my room for awhile."

Nick's face turned crimson. He stammered, "Do you think we should, Liz? I mean ... your brother is here and..."

Liz grabbed her boyfriend's arm and dragged him away. "C'mon, Nicky. Kyle doesn't care if we have sex. Let's go." I didn't think it was possible for anyone to blush anymore but Nick did. He also followed my sister to her bedroom.

I was finishing my pie when I heard the sounds of Nick's grunts and moans filter down the stairway. My sister had learned a few tricks from Penny. Liz was giving him a blowjob to desensitize him for the main event. She wanted to make sure her boyfriend would last long enough to satisfy her. My sister appeared to have inherited the family gene for lustiness.

I headed back to the family room and my movie. Liz came downstairs and had a seat on the couch with me a half hour later. She asked, "What are you watching?"

"Die Hard 2"

"That old thing? They're still playing it?" Liz made herself comfortable.

I answered, "It's an oldie but a goody." I glanced down at my watch. Nick and Liz went upstairs 35 minutes earlier. "Where'd Nick go?"

"He headed for home. He got a little spooked by you being around today."

I know my sister didn't appreciate me prying into her affairs but I wanted to be sympathetic. "I'm sorry. I guess you were hoping you'd have some fun in bed today."

"We did," Liz answered. I raised my eyebrow questioningly. "You have to understand Nick. He's not real experienced. He's a little ... uh, quick." I just nodded and waited for my sister to continue. "Nick is a really sweet guy and very trainable. He'll get better as he learns."

I said, "That's a good trait in a boyfriend."

Liz explained, "We haven't had many opportunities since we started going steady. Nick's got basketball practice every afternoon after school. I didn't decide I trusted him enough to share myself with him until the beginning of December. Our first chance and his first time was a couple weeks before Christmas."

"His first time? You plucked his cherry?"

Liz nodded yes. She continued, "Dad and Andy worked on a Friday night while Mom went shopping. We had the house to ourselves the whole evening. Nick did better than Cody did for his first time."

"Nick had an experienced partner. That helps."

Liz said, "I got him off first before we had intercourse. Even so, he came pretty quick that day. Actually he still doesn't last real long."

I asked, "Are you comfortable talking about this with me?" My sister hadn't been a year ago when I offered advice.

"I brought it up, Kyle," Liz reminded me. "Do you have a suggestion?"

"Maybe. Does Nick use a condom?"

"No. I'm on the pill and he hasn't done it with anyone else. He can't give my any diseases. It's supposed to feel better without a condom, right?"

"It does," I confirmed. "That is probably Nick's problem. Young inexperienced guys are really sensitive. A condom may help him last longer. I didn't have any stamina probably for my first six months making love to my girlfriend."

"Cody didn't have this problem."

"Cody?" I laughed. "I seem to remember Cody didn't last two seconds his first time."

Liz tilted her head and stared at me for a few seconds. She said, "I guess I'm trying to compare inexperienced Nick now to Cody last summer before we broke up. That isn't fair is it? Cody had gotten pretty good in bed by then."

"No. Don't expect Nick to be able to perform that well to start with. Be patient with him."

"I try to do that," Liz answered.

"You brought Cody up," I asked. "Can I ask what happened between the two of you?"

Liz frowned at first. Her face relaxed a little. "All I'll say is boys can be real jerks sometimes."

"Is that new?" I asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.