Lost & Found
Epilogue

Copyright© 2007 by Douglas Fox

Romantic Sex Story: Epilogue - Kyle Martin goes to PSU seeking football glory. Read about his successes, failures and excesses as he tries to find his place in the world

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Anal Sex   School  

February 3, 2036

The cornerback in white shadowed the gold and black clad receiver as the pair dashed downfield. Both players glanced back towards the QB as they ran. The big crowd fell nearly silent when the QB heaved the ball towards the pair. Receiver and defender both leapt high as the ball arced towards them. Four hands reached for the ball simultaneously. The man in white grabbed and jerked, as he twisted away from the receiver. The two men collapsed to the ground and referees whistled the play dead. He signaled first down and pointed towards the goal line my team would drive for.

“Unc!” blared in my headphones. “We got ‘em, Unc!”

“I can see that, Connor,” I replied coolly to my nephew up in the press box.

“We’re going to win the Super Bowl!” Connor exclaimed. I glanced quickly up at the scoreboard. It showed my Eagles led the Steelers, 31-27. 1:29 remained in the game and the Steelers were out of time outs.

“ANDERSON,” I shouted to my starting quarterback over the cheers of our fans. “VICTORY FORMATION! Don’t drop the damn ball!”

“I got your back, Coach,” my QB promised. He trotted out with his teammates and lined up. Our tailback was twenty yards deep in the backfield, ready to tackle anyone who came by in the event of disaster. Aiden Anderson took the snap and kneeled down immediately.

“Hell of a job, Marcus,” I exclaimed when my left cornerback danced over, still holding the ball he intercepted to clinch our win.

“We owe it all to you, Coach,” Marcus exclaimed as we hugged. Both of us were doused with ice cold water before I could reply. I turned to see DeVaughn Johnston and Marques Williams grinning wildly, holding an upside-down orange water cooler. Thank God the game was played inside the University of Phoenix Stadium. I wouldn’t freeze after my ice water bath.

“Ed ... Jeremy ... you and your staffs, get your asses down here!” I announced into my headset. “It’s time to celebrate!” Anderson took another snap and kneeled down and then repeated the play a third time to run the clock out.

I hugged and exchanged back slaps with every player within reach before starting across the field to meet my opposite number. Security people helped clear a path through the cohort of reporters and photographers and the throng of players and fans celebrating on the field.

I pulled my old ball cap off and wiped the sweat off my brow as I approached the Steelers’ head coach. The faint ‘82’ was still visible on the underside of the brim. I had marked my hat or helmet every season to remind me of my long-ago high school teammate, Greg Harrison, since the season after a drunk driver killed him.

I spotted the familiar face of the Steelers head coach. He gave me a wistful grin as we met. He pulled his cap off and mopped the sweat from his thinning blond hair. I saw the number 82 inscribed on the underside of his cap bill.

“Hell of a game, Coach,” he said as we shook hands. Automatically my left arm went around my friend to give him a hug.

“I didn’t know if we could stop you at the end, Zack,” I insisted as he returned my hug.

“Marcus Hill is the best cornerback in the league,” Zack Hayes insisted. “You earned this win, Kyle. You and your team deserve it.”

“Thanks, Zack,” I replied.

“Tell Jeremy he did a hell of a job adjusting today,” Zack commented. “I thought we were going to roll right over you after our first two touchdowns.”

“Jeremy has done a great job since “C” [Coach Larry Czarwinski] retired two years ago,” I answered.

“I’ve got to let you go, Kyle,” Zack said. “I’ve got a lot of film to study and a lot of work to do if I’m going to kick your ass next Super Bowl.”

“See you there, Zack,” I answered as my dear friend and mentor turned away to face the throng of reporters. I turned to find my family and my coaching staff to continue the celebration. I did a couple brief on camera interviews as I searched the field. I found Ed Fritz first.

My best friend had done a hell of a job as my quarterbacks coach prepping Aiden Anderson when we drafted him five years ago after Mr. Lurie hired me to resurrect the Eagles franchise. Aiden had blossomed under Ed’s tutelage into one of the top quarterbacks in the league. Ed stepped up to be my offensive coordinator when the Rams hired Ryan Reynolds, my first offensive coordinator, away from my team. My buddy did not let me down.

We were still exchanging congratulations when Jeremy arrived with our family contingent. Ed’s wife Rosario hugged her man while Ed Junior, fifteen, and Justin, eleven, huddled with their parents. I made my way through the crush of bodies to greet Jeremy, who had his arm around his wife Kathy, who was congratulating him for a job well done. Katie, more properly Katherine, their sixteen-year-old younger daughter, gave her “Uncle” Kyle a hug. Jeremy and Kathy’s older daughter Allison was in Syracuse. She was a sophomore in college and a key player on Notre Dame’s women’s basketball team. They won their game earlier that afternoon before our game started.

I spotted my family as I was talking with Jeremy, Kathy and Katie. I waved for them. My eighteen-year-old son Danny and his older brother David plowed the way through the crowd for the rest of my family to reach me. Danny had my height and build. David was a couple inches shorter and sleeker in body, as suited a serious sprinter. Sara Baker, Dave’s fiancée and soon-to-be-wife, followed behind the boys with my twenty-year-old daughter Jessie. Twelve-year-old Robbie bounced alongside his mom behind the girls.

I accepted handshakes, hugs and back slaps from everyone. Penny came last. We hugged and kissed for a moment before letting each other go. “Congratulations, honey,” My wife declared. “It took three decades but you have a championship to call your own.”

“I know ... finally,” I replied as I hugged my wife.

“You aren’t going to give me nonsense about this one not counting because you couldn’t play, are you?” Penny insisted.

“No, I’m not,” I answered. “This one definitely counts.” I thought back to all the near misses in my long football career. My high school team had won the state championship when I was a junior. I spent two thirds of the season in the press box, out of the way, with a blown knee. No matter how much Ed, Jeremy, my brother Andy and my other friends insisted I was a part of that championship team, I never felt that it was my win. I was so banged up that season that I wasn’t safe standing on the sidelines for fear someone would plow into me and tear my knee up worse.

I missed two opportunities in college. Zack and I missed one chance together when I was a sophomore after Ohio State miraculously completed a Hail Mary pass in the final second to defeat us. That was the only game we lost all year. Everyone on the team knew we would have gone to the BCS Championship game and beaten USC, LSU or whoever the BCS put in front of us. We knew we were the best team in the land that season.

Two seasons later when I was a senior and a team captain we came even closer to our goal of a national championship. We played Texas in the BCS Championship game and came up inches short of our goal. If our kicker had shifted just a couple inches over, the field goal would have been good and we would have tied the game. Our quarterback Chip Brinton was hurt earlier in the game. He was back and driven like a madman to salvage the game. Everyone on the team knew he and I would have found a way to win, given an opportunity in overtime. The field goal to tie the game doinked off the goal post. No good. Game over. My mind drifted back to my career since that evening in Phoenix in this very stadium twenty-three years ago.


I was that fastest man coming out of college in 2013. I held nearly every receiving and return record in the NCAA FBS. The fans in Denver nicknamed me ‘Amish Lightning’ and expected me to be the savior who would lead the Broncos to respectability and then the playoffs. The team already had a dominating defense, led by future Hall of Famer, Antwaan Booker. The Broncos offense was pedestrian before I arrived.

I wasn’t personally responsible for the renaissance of our offense, but I did my part. Our offensive linemen had been together two or three seasons and finally jelled. Simeon Thomas was a quick, elusive tailback who could make you miss. Simeon could get you the hard yards too, if that is what you needed. This was Brady Rasmussen’s third year in the Broncos’ West Coast offense and he blossomed. My speed forced the defense to cover the entire field every play. The spread out defenses couldn’t stop Simeon.

Coach Baldwin lined me up in the slot more often than not, but I would be at flanker or split end just as easily. Kellen Brown, our nine-year vet, was Mr. Steady. He got the hard catches. He made sure we moved the ball on third downs. I got the deep stuff. My threat forced defenses to overcommit to stop me, freeing up Omar Harris, our third-year vet.

Kellen and Omar thrived when I drew double and triple coverage. Both guys had career years. Kellen caught 72 balls for 780 yards. Omar caught 93 passes for 1218 yards. I led the league with 112 catches, 1787 yards and 18 touchdowns.

We blasted the Raiders in our first game, 44-13. That loss must have been hard for Al Davis, the Raiders owner, to take. He had coveted me in the draft. Before the draft I informed Mr. Davis and Coach Jackson, their head coach, that I would skip playing football rather than play for their dysfunctional team.

My determination not to play for the Raiders was prescient. Penny sent me a telling clip of the CBS coverage after the game. We were already up 24-0 when the cameras caught the Raiders QB, Pete Cochrane, on the sidelines berating Darius Heywood-Bey for some perceived mistake. Two minutes later they showed Brady, Omar, Kellen and me together on the sidelines studying Polaroids of the Raiders’ formations and calmly plotting our next offensive series. The contrast in demeanors was stark and telling.

I received some teasing from my teammates before the first game when my college and pro teammate Brendan Hayden reported that my first touch as a collegian was a punt return for a touchdown. My teammates told me that they expected my pro debut to be equally good.

I took the opening kickoff and nearly pulled it off. I beat everyone except the kicker. He managed to grab a shoelace and bring me down as I leapt over him. My team had to settle for 56 yard kick return to open the game. I did return a punt for a touchdown later in the game and caught two passes for TDs to contribute to our victory.

We travelled east to Philly for the second game of the season. I got to spend time with Penny the night before the game. That was great. The game didn’t go as well. We got caught in a shoot-out with Michael Vick, Shady McCoy, Brent Celek, DeSean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin. Shawn Byrd covered me for much of the game. I got better than I gave against Shawn but we still came up short in the end after Antwaan got dinged up early in the game.

The papers in Denver reported we were the same old Broncos from before. We showed them by going down to Jacksonville and blasting the Jaguars, followed by us hosting and destroying the Chargers at home.

Our bye week was early that season. I loved spending six days in Landenberg with Penny, Will, Abby and Rose. The summer house was still being renovated so all of us shared the big house. I loaded up my iPad with video for games to come. I studied during the day while Will, Abby and Penny were at classes.

The Broncos went on a tear after our break. We beat the Dolphins on the road, the Bengals at home and then the Chiefs in Kansas City. We were a little worn by the time we headed for Oakland in the beginning of November. Pete Cochrane played the best game I ever saw him play to squeak out a close 31-30 victory for his team.

It turned out to be a minor bump in the road. We took down a strong Colts team at home and did the same to the Texans the following week. I got to meet Matt Schaub, the West Chester East guy, who played great against us. Thankfully Brady played even better.

We had a short week to prepare for our Thanksgiving game in Dallas. I enjoyed meeting with their captain, Sean Lee, before the game. Sean was a dynamite linebacker and fellow Penn Stater. Sean was about the only good thing going for the Cowboys. We walloped the ‘boys 41-17 in prime time while the whole nation was watching.

I flew home to Landenberg after the game. Coach Baldwin gave us four days off before our next game. Penny was very pregnant by the time I arrived home. Hormones were driving her crazy. Penny’s big belly forced us to use the cowgirl position. I did my best to satisfy my sweetie over our long weekend.

I was starting to wear down by the time we hit our ten-day break after Thanksgiving. The break helped us to recharge our batteries some, but maybe not enough. Maybe we got cocky with our flashy 9-3 record. Anyway, the Giants come out to Mile High Stadium and kicked our butts on December 1st. They played keep-away. We were down 14-0 after the first quarter. We had the ball for three plays. It was 24-3 at half time. Our team regrouped and got serious after that. We rallied to come within four points by late in the fourth quarter when I caught a long TD. The Giants were ahead 31-27. We tried an on-sides kick with 3:52 left in the game. The Giants recovered. We never touched the ball again that afternoon.

We took our frustrations out in Nashville the following week by smashing the Titans, 45-20. We were flying high again. We hosted the Chiefs ten days before Christmas. We were ahead 24-21 late in the fourth quarter when disaster struck. Brady tossed a screen out to Omar, which he bobbled. The Chiefs’ Brandon Flowers snatched the bobbled ball and raced to the end zone untouched. We weren’t able to make up the deficit in the time remaining.

The loss to the Chiefs stung. Antwaan and Brady called a team members only meeting to lay things on the line. They demanded every one of us step up our game. We were 10-3 and a near lock to make the playoffs. Making the playoffs wasn’t good enough for our leaders. They demanded we finish our season on a high note and storm into the playoffs rather than limping in with 1-4 record for our final five games.

We rededicated ourselves to practice, workouts and film study. The Redskins tried the same strategy that the Giants used to beat us a few weeks earlier. Vaughn Gilbert, who had the dubious honor of QBing the Redskins, was no Eli Manning. We were ahead 31-9 by halftime. Antwaan, Marcus and the rest of our defensive line had a field day. Antwaan had seven sacks that afternoon, tying Derrick Thomas’ NFL record for sacks in a game.

Penny was supposed to come out to Denver for Christmas. She wasn’t feeling up to the trip. Testing showed our son was going to be a big boy. She stayed at home in Landenberg. Abby’s and my family ended up celebrating Christmas day at our Landenberg house.

Coach Baldwin worked us on Tuesday, Christmas Eve. It was our normal day off. We had Christmas day off. Brady invited me to celebrate the holiday with Casey and her family. The surprise announcement of the holiday was that Casey was expecting. She was due June 21st. Everyone congratulated her and Brady.

The Jets (12-3) led the AFC East, the Ravens (9-6) led the AFC North, the Texans (11-4) led the AFC South and we (11-4) led the AFC West. The Steelers (9-6), the Patriots (8-7), the Chargers (8-7) and the Colts (8-7) were in competition for the two wildcard slots.

The Jets faced the woeful Dolphins for their final game. They were a near-lock to keep home field advantage throughout the playoffs. The other first week playoff bye was between the Texans and us. The Steelers and Ravens were playing in Baltimore the last Sunday of the season. The winner would get the division. The loser most likely would get a wildcard slot. The Texans were playing the Colts. If they won and we lost, they got the bye. If we won, we got the bye even if the Texans won too, thanks to our victory over them earlier in the season.

The coaches and team leaders drove us hard to study and prepare for our final game in San Diego. Our work paid off. We started fast, jumping to a 17-3 lead in the first quarter. Coach Baldwin pressed the accelerator to the floor and we kept going. We led 41-17 midway through the fourth quarter when coach let up on the pressure. Jake Washington, my college teammate and the Chargers’ star defensive end, never laid a finger on Brady that day. We won the game 48-20.

The Ravens knocked off Pittsburgh. The Texans lost to the Colts. The Jets destroyed the Dolphins. The Patriots beat the Bills to take the other wild card slot with the Steelers. Coach Baldwin had us come in to review film of our final regular season game on Monday and then gave us the rest of the week off.


I was vaguely aware of other things going during the fall and early winter. John Waters and I stayed in touch. His Pioneers finally beat Strath Haven and made it into the playoffs. They drew West Chester Rustin and lost in the first round.

My Paradise Wolverines made their usual playoff run. Jason Turner started Jake Baughman at quarterback and had the team run an option oriented offense. Ryan Newswanger, the tenth grader backup with a rifle arm, got playing time each game. That was excellent planning. Jake went down in the fourth game with a concussion. Ryan took over and the team finished the season 9-1.

Their only loss in the regular season was to Central, who went undefeated. The Barons were loaded for bear. My high school was knocked out of the playoffs the day after Thanksgiving when Ryan threw three picks in the Central vs. Wolverines rematch. Central lost in the state semi-finals to Thomas Jefferson High School. I’m told Coach Cherpak was out in shorts, but no snowstorm this year.

Chip Brinton and my Nittany Lions had a spectacular fall. They nearly ran the table, defeating every team on the schedule except Nebraska. The two teams faced off again in the first Big Ten Championship. Penn State won.

Ed Fritz and the Gators had a great season too. Ed’s team lost a single game to Arkansas, early in the season. All the other major college powers lost at least a game too, so Penn State and Florida climbed back into contention for the BCS Championship by the beginning of December. Ed’s team faced LSU in the SEC Championship game. Ed played brilliantly, rallying his team to a fourth quarter victory.

Ed and Chip both were Heisman finalists. They were beaten out by Oklahoma’s excellent running back, Trey Washburn. Ed edged out Chip for the Davey O’Brien Award for the top quarterback in college. Brian Henson was in the running for the Biletnikoff Award, but wasn’t a finalist. Dave McCall did make the trip down to Orlando with Chip and Brian for the ESPN awards announcement show. He was edged out for the Thorpe Award.

I would have enjoyed going to the BCS Championship Game out in Pasadena, but my teammates and I were hip deep in preparations for our game the following Saturday with the Ravens. Zack Hayes attended again, working as an unpaid grad assistant for Coach Burton.

The game was exciting. It was hard to root against Ed, but I went with my school loyalties and rooted for Penn State. The game was back and forth all evening. The lead changed half a dozen times. As the game wound down in the fourth quarter, Chip hit Bruce “Squirrel” MacCauley in the end zone to cap a seven play drive. It gave Penn State a 31-30 lead. 1:03 remained on the clock.

Ed was brilliant in the clutch. He worked his team down the field, gaining yards with underneath routes, taking what the defense was giving. Ed hit Demetrius Russell, the hotshot sophomore receiver that he told me about last summer, for a dozen yards. Jeff Knox missed the tackle and Russell picked up an extra dozen yards before Dave McCall pushed him out of bounds. The ball was on Penn State’s 27 yard line with 0:26 left on the clock. Coach C flooded the edges of the field with seven defensive backs - Matt Frye, Dave McCall, Jeff Knox, Chris Richardson, Troy Davis, Kevin Giordano and Dan Murphy. Ed took a shot at getting closer to the goal line, incomplete.

The Gators tried a delay draw. Kenyatta Jackson bull rushed and blew the play up, dropping the running back for four yard loss. 0:16 remained on the clock. Coach C ordered Mark Markovich, our (PSU’s) dime defense linebacker to blitz Ed on third down. Mark flushed Ed from the pocket. My friend scrambled ahead, picking up about eleven yards before Dave McCall, Mark Markovich and Kevin Giordano converged and dropped him.

Ed hopped up and rallied his guys to the line of scrimmage as the final seconds ticked away. Ed got his troops to the line as the clock passed 0:03. He took the snap at 0:02 and drilled the ball into the ground. The referees blew the play dead as Ed clocked the ball – false start on the Gators. The referees announced a ten second runoff for the foul, ending the game without the Gators having a shot at a field goal.

I would have loved to be on the field to celebrate with my former teammates. It took an extra year but the Nittany Lions completed the quest we started two years ago. I sent off e-mails to my friends congratulating them on their victory. I sent an e-mail off to Ed too. He was heading back to Florida and spending the next three months at All-Stars Sports Camp so he could prepare for the NFL Combine and draft.


I flew home Tuesday morning to Landenberg to spend my playoff bye week with Penny. My sweetie was cranky and feeling bloated. I did my best to help out where I could. We discussed ideas for names but didn’t choose one. Our son was due in two and a half weeks. Hopefully my playoff run would not interfere with me getting to watch the birth of our son. Will thoughtfully had been Penny’s Lamaze partner this fall. He would be a lot more available than me when the time came.

Penny and I had one more thing to celebrate during my short visit. The NFL announced the Pro Bowl selections two days after the season ended. I made the AFC team, just like Brady had told me from mid-season on. Brady, Antwaan, Javonn Smith (left tackle), Christian Powell and I all made it. Simeon Thomas was an alternate.

I flew back to Denver Friday night, our son no closer to birth than when I came in to visit. I managed to focus my attention onto football again. The Ravens beat the Patriots on Saturday afternoon. The Steelers upset the Texans. We would face the Ravens. The Steelers would face Rex Ryan’s Jets in the division playoff round. In the NFC the 49ers and Eagles had byes in the first round. The Saints beat the Bears. The Vikings beat the Falcons.

Denver was psyched for our team to have a playoff appearance for the first time in eight seasons, especially since it was a home playoff game. The guys at the Valero store where I got coffee each morning always wanted to talk football and asked me to encourage the rest of the team. The fans were great.

Our game was the primetime game on Saturday evening, January 11th. Coach Baldwin planned to exploit the center of the Ravens defense. He felt that would be their weak point, now that Ray Lewis had retired. Brady took a few deep shots with me but mostly we worked the middle. Lucas Madsen, Gabe Reed, Simeon Thomas and I ran a lot of curls and slants.

Antwaan Booker and our defense kept Joe Flacco and the Ravens offense off balance. I contributed a punt return for a touchdown, my fourth of the season. It was a hard-fought game but we pulled it out, 34-30, when Billy Wilson picked off a Flacco pass with three minutes to go. Simeon bashed ahead to run out the clock.

We found out the next day that we would be heading east next Sunday to face the Jets, who dispatched the Steelers with their brutal running game. It was going to be an interesting game. The #1 defense (the Jets) faced the #2 defense (us) in the NFL.

We expected to Jets to assign Darrelle Revis to cover me one on one during the game. Revis always covered the Jets’ opponent’s best receiver. No one could be certain how I would fare on “Revis Island”, the term the media gave the unlucky receiver that Revis covered.

We expected Revis could shadow me step for step on straight up coverage. He was just as fast as me. I had a ten pound and six-inch height advantage over him. I was a great leaper but so was he. If Brady had time, he could hit me with pinpoint passes too high for Revis to stop. That was the big question, how much time would Brady have before the ferocious Jets pass rush got to him?

Coach Baldwin planned to have me face Revis straight up to start the game. We’d test him (and me) and find out if I could take advantage of him the way I had done to most of the d-backs in the league. We secretly practiced another twist to our offense, but only in our indoor, closed-to-media practices.

I lined up as a second tight end on the left side of our line. This new position was not a token place to hide me. If we lined up in this formation, I was expected to block, just like any other tight end. We’d run on the Jets if we used this formation. Coach Dave Reilly, our tight ends coach, worked extensively with me to get my blocking technique up to NFL standards. I tried to remember what Damian taught me about attitude too.

The adjustment wasn’t really about running the ball using me as an undersized blocker. We knew Revis would line up opposite me for some plays, expecting I would still be a pass catcher. We also expected Rex to tire of using his best cornerback as a run stopper after a few plays. When Revis moved over to cover Kellen or Omar, we planned to run a time or two more and then hit them with a play action pass.

I would “whiff” on my block on the right outside linebacker and then sprint downfield, covered by the free safety and maybe a nickel back. We counted on this play to be a big play, possibly even a touchdown.

My coaches proved prescient. Rex Ryan did stick me on “Revis Island.” Revis did limit my effectiveness in the first half. I had four catches for 53 yards and no TDs. We were behind 13-10 and the Jets would get the second half kickoff. We were being forced to play Jets’ smash-mouth football instead of Broncos’ high flying football.

At halftime, Antwaan and our defense were pissed at the way the game was going. They took their frustrations out on the Jets to open the second half. Antwaan sniffed out the running play on first down and stuffed Shonn Greene for a four yard loss. He sacked Mark Sanchez on second down for a nine yard loss. The Jets were faced with a ridiculous third down and twenty-three yards to go on their 7 yard line. Antwaan flushed Sanchez out of the pocket, nearly caught him for a safety and forced him to throw the ball away.

I lined up at midfield while the Jets punter lined up a yard from the back of the end zone. He got off a decent punt, which I fielded at their 45. Coach Kovacevic had a great play called. We managed to wall off a lane to the right side of the field. I sprinted right and dashed down the sideline untouched. Touchdown, Broncos! We led 17-13.

Our defense shut down the Jets again. I managed a 12 yard punt return this time, putting our team at our 41 yard line. Coach Baldwin called for our two tight end set with me as the second tight end. Revis lined up opposite me, assuming I would still be running pass routes.

Our first play was a sprint draw. I managed to block Bryan Thomas, a linebacker who matched my height and weighed fifty pounds more than me. Thank God he was thirty-four years old. Javonn Smith, our left tackle, chipped Trevor Conwell, the Jets right defensive end, into the backfield. He proceeded to pancake Revis and take out a safety too as Simeon Thomas sprinted ahead for a thirteen yard gain.

“So, you’re going to play some real football finally,” Trevor teased as we regrouped for the next play.

“I just do what the coaches tell me,” I allowed. “They tell me to block, so I do.”

Coach Baldwin called the exact same play again. Trevor lined up wider, so I chipped him away from the play before pancaking Revis. Javonn took Bryan Thomas out as Simeon flew by. Ten yard gain!

Rex Ryan had enough of us abusing his best cornerback. Revis switched sides of the field and covered Omar on the next play. Trevor lined up tighter this time. Bryan lined up wide of me and Bart Scott, the inside linebacker, was outside Trevor too. Wes Greenwalt, our center, changed up the blocking. I stood off Bryan Thomas while Javonn pushed Bart Scott out of the way. We couldn’t account for the free safety. Simeon went for four yards.

Coach Baldwin called for a sweep right on the next play. Simeon netted three more yards. All I needed to do was keep Bryan Thomas from wrecking the play from the backside. I managed to tie him up long enough to accomplish my task.

Coach Baldwin called our “money play” next. Everything started exactly like our sprint draw. I tried to block Bryan Thomas again as Javonn chipped Bart Scott and then got after the safety. Brady handed the “ball” to Simeon, who blasted into the hole.

I “slipped” as I tried to take out Bryan. He hurdled me and went to tackle Simeon. The free safety took the bait too. I hopped up and sprinted down the middle of the field, wide open. Brady produced the missing ball and lobbed it down to me about fifteen yards down the field. I sprinted the rest of the way to end zone, getting tackled by Revis but falling into the end zone as he took me down. Score: 24-13, Broncos’ favor.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.