Lost & Found - Cover

Lost & Found

Copyright© 2007 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 75

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 75 - Kyle Martin goes to PSU seeking football glory. Read about his successes, failures and excesses as he tries to find his place in the world

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Anal Sex   School  

It certainly felt weird as I left the Holuba Hall field from the final practice. I showered, dressed and gathered my extra things from my locker. All that was left would make the trip out to Phoenix. I was feeling emotional as I finished my work. I left quickly, calling out, "Merry Christmas everyone. See you on the twenty-seventh," as I departed. I didn't want to get maudlin. I had to go help my high school team win a state championship yet that night.

I grabbed a sandwich and some chips at the Onion in East Halls on the way out of town. I wolfed down my dinner as I hurried south to Hershey. The full moon added a glow to the scenes along the highway. The day had been clear but scattered clouds were coming in as I drove. The temperature in Hershey was expected to be around freezing at game time. Very nice weather compared to last weekend. There was a gentle breeze blowing from the northwest.

The parking lots were full when I pulled into Hershey Park Arena a little after seven o'clock that evening. I passed rows and rows of Strath Haven and Paradise buses as I hurried to our locker room. I got there just as Jason finished his pregame pep talk to the team. The guys lined up and headed for the tunnel to the field.

"Nice of you to join us," Justin teased as Ed and I followed the other coaches out to the field.

"I'm just a loaner, dude," I countered. "Coach Burton kept us in practice until a quarter to five today. I'm just glad I made it before kickoff."

"We're glad you're here," Justin admitted. He headed upstairs to the booth with Coach Ressler and Patrick.

"Did you see if Penny made it?" I asked Ed after Justin left.

"Oh yeah, she made it," Ed answered with a big grin. "Your sweetie looks funny driving an F-350 pickup, but yeah, she is here. What's the deal with the truck?"

"I have more stuff to move home from campus than I realized," I explained. "Penny borrowed the pickup from her grandfather. We're going back to campus after the game tonight. Penny is going to help me move my things down to our apartment in Philly tomorrow."

"Stop by and visit when you get home tomorrow night," Ed suggested. "I want to see the two of you a little before I head back to Florida. My plane flies out of Baltimore at 6:35 Sunday morning."

"We'll do our best," I promised.

Billy Baer gave Ed and me our set of headphones as we settled in on the sidelines. Ed and I talked with the starting skill players while we waited for the start of the game. Matt Sauder and Tristan Hibshman went out for the coin toss. Strath Haven won and decided to take the ball first.

Nick Sterling did a good job on the kickoff, driving the ball five yards deep into the end zone. Their returner decided to run it out. He made it to the 17 yard line before one of our gunners caught him and stopped him. A wave of tacklers put him on the ground without allowing him to gain any more yards.

The Panthers lined up with a fullback and halfback behind the quarterback, pro style. One receiver lined up wide as a split end with the other player in the weak side slot. I smiled as the slot receiver went in motion. He stopped in the wing position, a yard behind and to the right of the tight end. The formation was the classic Wing T formation.

The quarterback pivoted and placed the ball in the fullback's belly as he rushed straight ahead on a dive ... or at least that's what I thought I saw. The quarterback continued to the right, cradling the ball(?) as the halfback ran parallel and outside of him. The quarterback ran into the gap between the wingback and tight end before I knew where the ball was. Thankfully Nate Trimble had a better vantage point than me.

Nate sniffed out that the fullback had gotten ball, drove forward and filled the gap between the center and left guard, smashing into the fullback and bringing him down as he crossed the line of scrimmage. Nate's momentum pushed him and fullback back into the backfield. The referee gave the fullback credit for half yard, based on forward progress.

Last year my team had been confused by the multiple formations, the fakes and the shifts before the snap. The Panthers had confused us and run all over us. This year with John Water's scouting report and the play tendency chart I made up, our guys were confident they knew how to deal with the Wing T offense.

The Panthers tried an option pitchout on the next play. Andy Krause properly diagnosed what was coming and set a hard corner, preventing the QB from pitching the ball outside. He was forced to keep the ball and follow his wingback and tight end into the line. Nate Trimble, Tristan Hibshman and Bill Wenger all converged at the point of attack, dropping the QB, allowing a yard and a half gain.

The Panthers were faced with a third and eight. Coach Wyndham backed off our nine man front defense, dropping people back to normal depth, anticipating a pass play. The Panthers lined up in the Wing T. Motion took the wingback out to the weak side slot. Our defense didn't reset until the motion stopped. Nate yelled to change our coverage for the offensive set we saw now. It was a simple two receiver set, no problem. Nate coolly told Luke Sullivan to cover the wingback's route while he shifted a yard to his right to cover some of the ground Luke normally covered. Andy Krause shifted to fill some of Nate's ground.

The split end, the wingback, and the tight end went deep on passing routes. The halfback drifted right to provide an outlet in the flat. The Panther's fullback stayed in to help with pass blocking while the QB dropped back five steps. When the QB should have stopped and scanned for receivers, he pivoted and thrust the ball into the fullback's gut. It was a delay draw!

Nate Trimble had dropped back a couple yards to defend against crossing routes. He spotted the draw immediately and flew up into the hole, dropping the fullback at the line of scrimmage.

Emotionally our defense was high as a kite when they came off the field for the punt return team. Bill Groff, the defense's sideline coordinator, calmed them down as he praised their play. It was a much better start to the game than last year. John Waters' help was going to be invaluable this game. This year our guys were confident about how to handle all the sets, motions, and fakes involved in defending against a Wing T offense.

The Panthers punter got the ball off under pressure. Garrett Houseman, our returner, fielded it just on our side of midfield. He picked up eight yards before he was tackled at the Panther's 44 yard line.

Matt, Cody, Dave, Gary and rest of our offense wasted no time. Gary picked up seven yards on a slant to start things. Dave caught a 22 yard pass when the Panthers stacked up against our run fake. Cody picked up seven yards on a screen when the Panthers blitzed. Matt finished the drive off looping a ball into the corner of the end zone to Dave Mitchell. Nick Sterling booted the ball through the uprights for the PAT. Score: Wolverines-7, Panthers-0.

I had the kickoff team fired up. Nick kicked deep again. My tacklers took the returner down on their 21 yard line this time. The Panthers QB's fake to the fullback was excellent. I had trouble seeing from the sideline whether the fullback had the ball or not. Thankfully Nate Trimble had a better view. He spotted the fake each play as the Panthers ran wide to the strong side.

Our guys played tough, but the Panthers were an excellent, well drilled football team. They managed to pick up a couple first downs as Andy Krause, Chris Zimmerman and Bill Wenger struggled to get off their blocks and shut down the outside runs. On the seventh play Tristan Hibshman broke through the blocking and forced the halfback wide. Chris and Andy put him down for a two yard loss.

The Panthers tried to cross our defense up on the next play, actually handing the ball to the fullback. Nate Trimble diagnosed the play and dropped the fullback after a one yard gain. Faced with third down and eleven yards to go, the Panthers went to the air. Josh Strickler easily batted the ball away from the split end.

The Panthers had advanced the ball up to our 45 yard line. They punted the ball back to us. Garrett Houseman caught the ball at our 11 yard line and advanced nine yards before he was tackled. We took possession on our 20 yard line.

Our team's mixed runs and passes kept the Panthers off balance. It worked to a point. Matt moved the team forty-eight yards down the field on eight plays before the defense got us off balance. It was first and ten at their 32 yard line when their left cornerback tipped a ball meant for Garrett Houseman. The free safety caught the tip. Gary Harrison put him down hard, but the damage was done.

The Panthers offense took the field at their 18 yard line. Ed and I pulled Matt, Cody and the receivers together to discuss what we learned from the previous drive. Cheers from our sidelines interrupted us three times. The third time all of us looked at the field in time to see Nate Trimble jump off the downed running back and celebrate. It looked like they were down around the Panther's 22 yard line.

"That looks like your cue guys," Ed said. "Go get them. Play smart, Matt. Look at the middle. I expect to see it open."

"You got it, Ed," Matt said.

Garrett caught the punt from the Panthers near midfield and picked up eight yards on the return. We started on the Panthers' 42 yard line. Matt hit Gary on a curl when he found Dave double covered on the first play of the drive. Gary picked up twelve yards.

Ed had been right. The linebacker covering Gary was mismatched against my friend. Cody blasted the ball ahead behind Jordan's, Gary's and Brad Auker's blocks on the next play for seven yards. A holding penalty negated Dave Mitchell's spectacular leaping catch against double coverage on the next play.

Matt hit Gary Harrison over the middle again for a tough seven yards. The Panthers defenders swarmed Gary and stopped him from gaining any yards after the catch. It was third down and six to go. Matt found Garrett Houseman open and rifled the ball to him. Unfortunately one of the Panthers' linemen tipped the ball as it sailed by. Garrett couldn't get to it.

Nick Sterling came in to kick the field goal from the Panthers' 23 yard line. Even for a good high school kicker like ours, a forty-one yard kick is an iffy thing. Nick showed why Delaware offered him a scholarship. He made the field goal. Score: Wolverines-10, Panthers-0.

I realized as I watched the last drive that our offensive line was establishing dominance over the Panthers' line. Last year it had been the other way. I swore their line was bigger than ours the last time we faced them. I guess a couple of their big guys graduated. Our guys were a year older and a year smarter and the difference showed. The Panthers were fundamentally sound on defense and did not give up points easily. Our guys would need to be patient to score on these guys.

The Panthers' offense was sound too. Nate kept the fullback from gaining yards on his carries, meeting the first of the three goals John Waters suggested in his notes on how to beat this team. I overheard Bill Groff reviewing with Josh Strickler, Ethan Gockley, Tristan Hibshman and Bill Wenger the technique they needed to achieve the second step of disarming a Wing T offense – set a hard corner and force the sweeps inside.

When our defensive efforts slowed the Panthers' strong side sweeps, they started adding in weak side sweeps too, to keep our guys guessing. The Panthers moved the ball downfield, to our team's growing frustration. Jason and Bill Groff preached patience. The Panthers' big break came on a play action pass Chris Zimmerman mistook for another weak side sweep and ran up to help stop the run.

The Panther QB managed to fling the ball out to his split end behind Chris. Chris and Ethan Gockley recovered from the mistake and took down the split end, but not before he gained twenty-two yards and moved the Panthers into our red zone. The Panthers needed seven plays, but the punched their way into the end zone. Our team did catch a break at the end of the Panther drive. The kicker hooked the point after attempt, leaving the score, Wolverines-10, Panthers-6.

There were about three and a half minutes left in the half when Strath Haven kicked the ball back to us. Matt and our offense played brilliantly. Jason kept the Panthers off balance with his play calling. He exploited the center of the Panthers' defense again. Their linebackers and strong safety did not match up with Gary Harrison.

When the Panthers brought extra help to the center to help cover Gary, Matt found Dave running downfield one on one. Matt launched a deep pass. Dave ran under it, caught it and carried it into the end zone. Nick Sterling drilled the PAT through the uprights. Score: Wolverines-17, Panthers-6.

The Panthers did not try to do anything with the last thirty-two seconds of the first half. Jason was supremely confident when our team assembled in the locker room. He gave a similar speech to last Saturday. He challenged the offense to go out at take charge of the game with the second half kickoff.

"You score on our first possession, guys," Jason intoned. "This game is ours! Strath Haven is not built to win by passing. We put them in an eighteen point hole and they are done. Seize the game and seize the state championship you have worked for all season. Can you do it, offense?"

"Yes we can!" half the team fired back.

"Defense, you are doing great!" Jason pronounced. "Coach Wyndham tells me that the Panthers are averaging 3.5 yards a play instead of their normal 6.7. Keep reading your keys and keep those backs contained. Do that for another half you're going to be champions. Can you do that?"

"Yes we can!" the other half of the team shouted back.

"Huddle with your position coaches and review the adjustments we want to make for the second half," Jason added.

The position groups huddled with their coaches. Ed and I joined in with Jason, Patrick and Justin to review the things we wanted the skill players to exploit in the second half. The guys were fired up when it was time to take the field.

Matt was walking out beside me. "We're really going to win this thing, aren't we, Coach?"

"You score a TD on this possession, you bet we are," I agreed. "Go get them, Matt!"

"Will do, Coach," Matt answered.

Matt and the guys did just that, too. Garrett had an excellent kick return to start the half, giving us the ball on our 34 yard line. Matt exploited the soft center with Gary and Garrett again. Cody ran enough to keep the Panthers guessing between run and pass each down. When the Panthers singled up coverage on Dave outside, Matt hit him for a 27 yard pass to put us inside their red zone.

It took four more plays, but we stuffed the ball into the end zone. Nick Sterling made the PAT. No surprise there. His kicking over the last two seasons had been superlative. Score: Wolverines-24, Pathers-6.

Jason's halftime prediction proved prescient. Our eighteen point lead forced Strath Haven out of their normal run oriented offense. Their team was not built to pass but they tried on about half the plays. Chris Zimmerman picked off one of their passes. Nate Trimble got another. Strath Haven managed to score a touchdown in the second half. Matt and the offense added two field goals as they protected the ball and padded their lead.

It was hard to keep the kids on the sideline calm as Cody, Brad Auker and Dylan Landis ran out the clock on the final drive. Jason assigned Ed and me one final task as the game clock wound down – keep him from taking a Gatorade bath.

Sad to say, we let our attention wander. Nate Trimble, Josh Strickler and Tristan Hibshman got Jason during the final kneel down that ended the game. Ed and I protested we had no idea how the kids got past us as Jason confronted us and the perpetrators. It was OK. Jason couldn't help from laughing too as he tried to scold us.

The other players mobbed their coach, shouting congratulations and slapping him on the back. Ed and I exchanged hugs in the pandemonium around us. Matt and Cody came bouncing up to us.

"We did it!" Matt shouted. "We did it! All of us owe you, Coach. You too, Ed."

"It was great to be here to watch you guys win," I said.

"You had a great game, Matt," Ed added. "It's not too late to change your destination to Florida."

"I'll overlook the recruiting violation," Matt answered with a wink. "I'm blue and white the whole way. Penn State, here I come!" Matt paused and smiled. "Damn! What a day. I finished my last final yesterday afternoon, graduated this afternoon and won a state championship tonight. Amazing!"

"Yeah, it is amazing," Cody agreed.

"What's amazing?" Dave Mitchell asked as he joined our huddle.

"Everything," Matt answered. "Graduation, winning the championship ... everything about this day."

"You said it, buddy," Dave agreed.

"You guys keep celebrating," I suggested. "I have to go find my honey."

"See you, Coach," the three called as I left. "Thanks for everything."

"I'm coming along," Ed said. "I've got to find Kathy. I'm giving her a ride home."

"Cool," I agreed. It didn't take us long to find the girls, since they were searching for us and Ed and I tend to stand out in a crowd, even a crowd of football players.

"Did you have fun?" Penny asked as we exchanged hugs when we met.

"It was as much fun as five years ago," I replied. "Even better, since I don't have a limp anymore."

"Let's see if we can find Nate," Kathy suggested. "I want to congratulate him."

The four of us headed out onto the field. We found a middle linebacker quickly, but one dressed in the wrong uniform. Tony Ricci gave me a rueful smile when he saw me.

"Hey, Kyle," Tony said. "Your team played a great game."

"You played well yourself, even if you didn't win," I replied. "I'll tell Joe when I see him."

"I didn't play as well as your middle linebacker," Tony countered. "I've never seen anybody stop Nick the way he did. He's a hell of a player." I presumed the Panthers' fullback's name was Nick.

"I'll tell my brother when I find him," Kathy said. "He'll be pleased to hear what you said. I'm Kathy Trimble, by the way, Nate's sister."

"Kathy is being modest," Ed added. "Do you know who Jeremy North is?"

"Shoot, anyone who knows college football knows who he is," Tony replied. "He's the best linebacker around."

" ... and Kathy's fiancé," Ed added. "Jeremy has been coaching Nate for quite a few years."

"That explains a lot," Tony said. "I'd still like to congratulate Nate personally."

"Come with us," I suggested. "We're looking for him right now."

"Hey Nate! Nate!" Kathy called out as she waved in the crowd to get her brother's attention. It didn't take long for us to attract him.

"Hey, Sis. How'd you like that game?" Nate asked when he managed to plow through the crowd on the field to join us.

"You played great, Nate," Kathy replied. "Jeremy is going to be so proud of you when he gets home and reviews the tape of the game."

"I can't wait to sit down and review it with him," Nate responded. "I know he will have more tips to help me get better."

"Nate, I want to introduce you to someone," I interjected. Nate turned to look at me. "This is your opposite number on the Panthers, Tony Ricci. Tony plays middle linebacker for their team. His older brother is a teammate of mine at Penn State."

Nate extended a hand to Tony and they shook. "Tony, this is Nate Trimble," I explained. "Nate is a neighbor of mine and a top notch middle linebacker."

"It's good to meet you, Nate," Tony said. "I wanted to stop by and congratulate you on the win. You had a hell of a game. I know the Wing T offense and I have trouble stopping Nick, our fullback. I don't know how you managed it, but it was a hell of a performance."

"Thank you, Tony," Nate replied. "I noticed you made the middle of the field pretty inhospitable for Cody and Brad."

"Are Cody or Brad your tight ends?" Tony asked. "I couldn't do a thing with that tight end of yours."

"That's Gary," Nate replied. "I can't cover him on pass routes either. He hits like a freight train too when he's blocking."

"Yeah, he does," Tony agreed. "I just wanted to tell you I thought you played great and congratulate you on your championship."

"Thanks, Tony," Nate said. "Good luck on football next year."

Tony headed for his sideline and teammates. The rest of us congratulated any and all of the Wolverine players we found on the field. Liz found me in the center of the field. I gave her my car keys and told her where to find my trusty VW Golf.

"Take good care of my baby," I teased. "No dents, dings or scratches."

"Relax, big bro," Liz responded. "I haven't backed into anything in almost six months. Your precious car will be safe with me."

"You haven't what?" I teased. The grin on my sister face told me she was pulling my leg.

"It will be fine, Kyle," Penny added reassuringly.

"I know," I agreed. "Tell Mom, Dad and the boys that I said hi. Penny and I will be home tomorrow night."

We continued circulating among the mass of celebrating players, coaches and fans. After about ten minutes of celebrating, Justin and Bill Groff came through, chasing the players to the locker room. It was close to eleven o'clock and the bus drivers had a long drive home.

"Ed and I should drop by the locker room and thank Coach Turner before we leave," I explained to Penny.

Penny said she and Kathy would meet us at her grandfather's truck. She explained where we would find it. Ed and I promised not to take too long. Ed and I popped into the locker room, expecting to say a quick good bye and take off. We came just as Jason was gathering everyone's attention for his post game speech.

"This has been a special treat for me," Jason began. "I came into a great program a year and a half ago. You guys have pushed the program even higher since I arrived. Every one of you will remember tonight for the rest of your lives. This is a great win for you and a great win for our school.

"I have four game balls I want to hand out to night. The first goes to Nate Trimble, our middle linebacker and the man who keyed our success against the Panthers' Wing T offense. Congratulations, Nate," Jason said as he handed a ball to Nate. The team cheered him as he accepted and waved the ball to his teammates.

"The second game ball goes to our leader and quarterback, Matt Sauder," Jason said as he walked to Matt and gave him a ball. "Matt sets the tone and drives the offense. Tonight was the best game I've seen you play. Congratulations, Matt."

"Thanks, Coach," Matt replied. "Thanks so much."

"The third game ball goes to a coach," Jason said. He walked over to Bill Groff. "Coach Groff taught the scout team how to run a Wing T offense. Then he taught our defense how to beat a Wing T. Here you go, Bill."

"Thanks, Coach," Bill replied. "My four years at Delaware and my brother's four years there helped tremendously. My college developed the Wing T offense, so I guess it's poetic justice that I learned how to beat it there."

"The final game ball goes to another coach, Coach Martin," Jason announced. He stepped up to me and handed me a ball. "You guys may not know it, but everything we knew about playing Strath Haven came from Coach. About a month ago he recognized who we would play tonight, obtained scouting reports and defensive plans for them, watched miles of film and cataloged their tendencies. The tendency charts we used tonight to predict what the Panthers would do ... Coach created all of them."

"Thanks, Coach Turner," I replied. "I was happy to help. Most of you know I want to be a football coach some day. This was fun."

"You are a football coach already, Coach," Jason countered. "We all know it."

"I want to be a paid football coach," I added. "With the team's permission, I think there is one more game ball that ought to be awarded."

"Oh ... you're exactly right, Coach," Jason agreed. "Would you take a game ball back to Penn State and present it to Coach Walter Caffrey at a suitable time? I was just the driver in this car this season. He's the one who built it. None of us would be here tonight without Coach Caffrey's valuable contributions to this team."

"I'd be honored to present this to Coach Caffrey," I agreed, "He has earned it, but he wasn't the person I had in mind. Coach John Waters, the defensive coordinator at Conestoga High School, is the person who prepared the scouting reports and defensive game plan that you used. Next semester I will be student teaching for Coach Waters. He was gracious enough to lend us the support. What do you say, guys? Does Coach Waters deserve a game ball too?"

The team's resounding cheers told Jason and me what we wanted to know. Jason left three game balls with me.

"Everybody, get showered and dressed," Jason announced. "We have a long drive home. Team captains, along with Dave Mitchell, Gary Harrison, Nate Trimble and Andy Krause, have a press conference to do. Hurry up and dress so we can get it done. I think all of us will be ready for bed when we hit Paradise."

"Thanks for letting me help out coaching during the playoffs," I said to Jason when he finished his announcements. "I appreciate the chance to start learning my craft."

"I want to thank you too, Jason," Ed added.

"It was my pleasure, guys," Jason responded. "You're welcome to help out any time you're home. You guys will always be a part of this team."

"Thanks, Jason," I said. Ed echoed my thanks before we headed for the parking lot.

Ed and Kathy headed for Paradise. Penny handed me the car keys. "Why don't you drive Grandpa's truck?" she suggested. "You know the way back to campus better than me and I feel silly sitting behind the wheel of this big monster."

"I bet you and Kathy were a sight, driving up here in this big truck," I teased.

"I'm sure we were," Penny agreed.

I dumped my three footballs in the back seat and hopped aboard. I headed down Park Avenue for the center of Hershey and Route 422.

"What are all the footballs for?" Penny asked after we got underway. "Does Penn State have a shortage or something?"

"No, smarty. They don't have a shortage," I replied. "The team awarded me a game ball for scouting Strath Haven and for helping prepare the defensive game plan."

"You? The defensive game plan?" Penny scoffed.

"Yes ... me and the defensive game plan," I retorted. "Actually the second game ball is involved in why I helped with the defensive game plan. You remember me talking about John Waters, my teaching mentor next semester?"

"Sure," Penny replied.

"John is the defensive coordinator at Conestoga High School," I explained. "Strath Haven is in the same league as Conestoga. John supplied me with detailed reports and plans, along with video of all Strath Haven's games. I compiled his notes and suggestions into a report I gave Jason ... er, Coach Turner. I also studied the video and compiled a tendencies chart by formation, down and distance and situation to help our defense understand what Strath Haven would do today. The team voted to give John a game ball to thank him for his assistance."

"What about the third?" Penny asked.

"That goes to Coach Caffrey," I answered. "Jason has done a great job running the team this year, but face it – this state championship is due as much to the foundation Coach Caffrey laid as anything Jason did this season. Coach deserves credit for getting all of this rolling."

"You're right about that," Penny agreed. "Our school, the football team ... your life would be a lot different if it weren't for Coach Caffrey."

"You got that right," I agreed.

Our conversation turned to our plans for tomorrow and the rest of the holidays as I drove west for Harrisburg and then on to State College. The trip back to campus took almost two hours. Thankfully the traffic was light and the weather clear. Penny and I arrived back on campus a little before one in the morning.

Damian was asleep in his room when we arrived, so we made sure to be quiet. Damian had no interest in an evening drive home to Erie last night, risking lake effect snow on the way. He planned to head home Saturday morning.

Penny and I found a big note taped to my bedroom door. Trevor had written across the bottom of the paper, "Arrangements all set." The title at the top said, "Thon Schedule – Kyle Martin & Penny Edwards."

The schedule listed the following:

Friday, Feb. 15th

1:45 pm Driver picks up Penny at UPenn campus

2:30 pm Driver picks up Kyle on way to G. O. Carlson Airport in Coatesville, Pa

3:15 pm Depart Carlson Airport for State College

4:00 pm Touchdown at State College Airport – Football Team Thon Committee driver picks up Penny and Kyle and delivers to apartment

4:30 pm Thon Comm. Driver delivers couple to Bryce Jordan Center

5:00 pm Start Dancing – 46 hour marathon

Sunday, Feb. 17th

4:00 pm Thon concludes – Thon Comm. Driver delivers Kyle & Penny to SC Airport

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.