Lost & Found
Chapter 74

Copyright© 2007 by Douglas Fox

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 74 - Kyle Martin goes to PSU seeking football glory. Read about his successes, failures and excesses as he tries to find his place in the world

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Anal Sex   School  

My flight from La Guardia to Philly and then onto Philly to State College landed me in town a little after 1:30 pm Sunday afternoon. I gathered up my luggage and retrieved my car that had been parked at the airport since last Wednesday. It was nice to get back to campus and feel like a normal guy instead of the pampered star I had been the past six days.

I picked up a newspaper and a sandwich for a late lunch when I got back to the apartment. The sports section of the Inquirer had a big article on Delaware's victory over Bethune-Cookman on Saturday afternoon. It had been a close fought game. Andy scored two touchdowns in the afternoon, including the come from behind TD that gave Delaware a 38-34 victory with a minute and a half left in the game.

The Inquirer reported that Appalachian State beat Georgia Southern, James Madison University beat North Dakota State and Eastern Washington beat Stephen F. Austin. Next weekend my friend Jay's JMU would face Appalachian State and my brother would go out to Washington to play Eastern Washington. Wouldn't it be interesting if my close friend and my brother ended up facing each other for the FCS Championship?

I headed over to the Lasch Building for a desperately needed workout and some film study. I was way behind in my preparations to face Todd and his Longhorns. The guys I ran into congratulated me for the awards I won on Thursday and offered condolences for losing the Heisman last night.

I talked with Jason Turner from my old high school later Sunday night. He gave me a blow by blow description of the Wolverines' victory over Bishop McDevitt on Saturday afternoon in Hershey. Our team fell behind early in the game, 17-3. Matt and the other guys didn't panic. They went to work and slowly made up the deficit over the next two quarters. Matt hit Cody on a screen early in the fourth quarter. Cody had good blocking and took the ball into the end zone for a 62 yard score.

This gave the Wolverines a 31-30 lead, their first of the game. Coach Wyndham tightened up the defense, holding McDevitt scoreless. Matt, Dave, Cody and our offense continued scoring, posting a final score of 41-30. Jason reported we would face Thomas Jefferson High School in Holidaysburg next Saturday morning at 10:00 am.

Jason asked if I wanted a grab one of the rooms in the team's block of rooms. They were coming up on Friday night. I passed. Holidaysburg is only an hour from State College. I indicated that I would join the team early on Saturday morning.

--oooOooo--

My finals schedule arrived in my e-mail while I was gone. My finals were: History 454 - Monday 10:10 am, Education & Public Policy - Tuesday at 10:10 am, English 184 - Wednesday 12:20 pm, Geography 160 - Thursday 8:00 am and Art History 100 - Friday 8:00 am. It was a good schedule for me – spread out across the whole week and no conflicts with football practice. I wouldn't need to schedule a makeup exam for any of my courses.

I decided I better put my mornings to better use than sleeping in. I needed to catch up on my preparations for our game against Texas. I was up and over at the Lasch Building by 8:00 am each morning during the week. I got some teasing from the coaching staff. They definitely weren't used to seeing me first thing in the morning.

My studying revealed some interesting things about the Longhorns. Their defensive line didn't have one outstanding star like Michigan had with William Johnson or we had with Trevor, but all four linemen were very good. Even Nebraska's big offensive line had trouble gaining yards up the middle.

The Longhorn outside linebackers were quick and very good tacklers. The middle linebacker was involved in tackles from sideline to sideline. I already knew the Longhorns had a good secondary. I started my video study with the Texas/Nebraska game, since that would provide me a good comparison since we played Nebraska too.

I turned in homework from the previous week on Monday and Tuesday. All my professors congratulated me on my awards. The Daily Collegian did a nice write up on my visits to New York, Orlando and New York again the previous week.

I received congratulatory e-mails on my engagement with Penny from Jeremy and Kath, Hal and Tammy, Andy, Brandon, Drew and Stacie and Holly Cox as the news circulated through the Paradise grapevine. Kelly congratulated me in History class on Wednesday. I assume she heard about it through Trevor's fiancée Stephanie.

The team practiced in Holuba Hall all week. That was useful for us. We had some special plays we needed to practice where no one outside the team could watch. We never ran them during the course of the year and we hoped to be able to get some points from them when we sprang them on Texas.

The team didn't need much motivation from the team leaders or the coaches to focus and work hard at practice. A season of drilling our goals into the team kept everyone motivated to do their best.

I talked with John Waters later in the week, just to keep in touch. He knew about my high school team's progress. John reported that Strath Haven continued winning, which I already knew, thanks to Joe Ricci. We made plans to get together after Christmas for lunch so we could be prepared for my arrival in his classroom on January 10th.

The week's classes flew by. Before I knew it I was sitting in Room 208 of the Chambers Building as Dr. Brennan announced, "Well ... that's it class. Good luck on the final."

Cameron Miller and I stood up and started for the door. Kelly intercepted us before we left the room. "Bev told me about you and Penny," Kelly commented. "Congratulations, Kyle. This is a very good match."

"Thank you," I responded. "It is kind of you to say that, considering everything that has gone on between us."

"You were right last fall when you broke up with me," Kelly said. "I hated you at the time but you were right that we got too crazy when we were together. It took me some hard knocks to learn that lesson. In spite of everything, I will treasure our time together. I know how you are with finals. You'll be finished and gone today before I finish the last couple questions. Good luck down in Philly with your student teaching. Look me up next spring when we graduate. I want to say a proper good bye then."

"I'll do that, Kelly," I promised. "You take care of yourself too."

We exchanged kisses on the cheek before we parted. It's amazing that I was done with my final college lecture. Do my five finals and I was done with my time on Main Campus.

I spent the rest of the afternoon studying more video with Chip, Christian, Brian and Bob Smith. We had a hard practice followed by our team dinner. The five of us returned to the Lasch Building to continue our video study.

--oooOooo--

It was super quiet Saturday morning when I got up at 6:30. I managed to shower without waking Trevor, Chip or Damian. I grabbed some breakfast from the Mix before heading west on 322 out of town.

The week started with decent weather (for December) but deteriorated during the week as an arctic front brought snow squalls and cold temperatures. The sky was overcast when I left State College. The radio reported the temperature was 16 degrees. Snow was coming down and blowing as I climbed over Bald Eagle Mountain. Thankfully it stopped when I made it to the far side of the mountain. I had clear sailing once I got on I-99 and headed south for Holidaysburg.

I pulled off I-99 about an hour later and used my Google Map directions to find my way through the town to the junior high school. The stadium was located behind the junior high. I spotted a long line of school buses coming up and turning off Route 36 as I headed down towards the school. I recognized them. They were from my school.

God knows what time those poor kids had gotten up this morning. I knew it had to be a three to three and a half hour drive from Paradise to get here. As I pulled up to Hart Street, I let the stream of buses make their left in front of me. Another dozen went in before I followed them into the school complex. I found a parking space near the far end of the parking lot.

I gave an involuntary shudder as I stepped out of my warm car. I was wearing Under Armour, a T-shirt, a flannel shirt, a polartec pullover and my Wolverines coaching staff hoodie, but damn, it was cold! It couldn't have been much warmer than the 16 degrees back in State College when I left this morning. The wind was blowing too, probably at 15-20 miles an hour. I didn't want to think about how the wind chill added to the biting cold.

I walked between a couple buses heading for the football field when I heard someone knocking on a bus window. When I looked up I spotted my sister Liz and her best friend Annie waving to me. I gave them a big smile and a wave before heading for the field in search of my team.

A couple grounds keepers were by the score board, but otherwise the field was deserted. I gave Justin Baer a call on my cell phone. Justin reported that the team was in the field house north of the field getting dressed. He invited me to join the rest of coaching staff and the kids.

I received a lot of atta-boys and back slaps as I came through the locker room to meet up with the coaches. The kids at my high school were well informed about my Campbell, Maxwell and Biletnikoff Awards.

I found the cluster of defensive coaches first – Coach Wyndham, Coach Fisher, Coach Ressler and Bill Groff. I passed them after saying hello to find the other offensive coaches. I spotted Jason, Patrick Justin, Coach Rodgers and ... uh ... a fifth coach?

When I called out, "Hey guys," they turned towards me and I found out who the mystery coach was. "Ed!" I gasped. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"My last final was on Thursday afternoon," Ed replied. "Coach Meyer wants our team to relax a little bit. Mom and Dad bought me a ticket so I can visit home. Of course, if I'm home and there's a football game..." Ed gave me a big grin. "You know EXACTLY what I mean. You're here too."

"I consider this to be my college internship," I countered, " ... a future coach learning the ropes."

"Whatever reason the two of you are here, it's a good thing for us," Jason added.

"Can you imagine what the Jefferson coaches will think when they look across the field and see two Heisman finalists on our sideline helping out?" Patrick commented.

Jason laughed. "I think they'll say, 'It's a good thing those two can't have the ball in their hands. We'd be in real trouble otherwise."

"You'll work with the receiving corps like usual, Kyle," Patrick said. "Ed will work with Matt and Jacob [the Wolverines backup QBs]. When we get outside to ... heh ... heh ... warm up, or maybe I should say test the field conditions and freeze our yah-yahs off, I'd like Ed to throw some balls to Kyle to see what kind of passes we can call during the game. Ed, give that info to Matt and Jacob."

"You got it, boss," Ed agreed. I nodded my consent too. Justin filled Ed and me in on our team's game plan for the day. Thanks to the weather, our team would be running more than normal and throwing short passes. We still would try deep occasionally to force Jefferson to defend deep. Who knows? We might get lucky and hit one or two when we have the wind in our favor.

We headed outside half an hour later to check out the field conditions. Low, threatening clouds promised that snow would arrive soon. Wind from the west-northwest was blowing at 15-20 miles an hour with gusts to 30 mph. Ed and I found that you could throw 8-12 yards deep into the wind if you rifled the ball and kept it low. If you put any loft on the ball the wind carried it God knows where.

I tried catching a couple deep balls thrown into the wind. It was an adventure. The wind buffeted the ball and blew it every which way. I felt like I was fielding a punt on the worst days of my career at Penn State. Throwing the ball with the wind wasn't too bad. We would be able to go deep when the wind was at our back.

Ed and I worked with Matt, Dave, Gary, Garrett, Jacob, Jared, Kyle and Tim so they understood what they needed to do to make the passing game work. Matt and Jake threw balls to the ones and twos into the wind and with the wind for a few minutes until everyone understood what was required.

The team hurried back inside to warm up from their "warm up" and finish preparations for the game.

"That was nice work, guys," Jason commented to Ed and me when we got inside. "I wish I had you guys helping out all year. Any chance you'll be available next weekend if we win today?"

"I don't have to fly down to Orlando until Sunday evening," Ed answered. "I will if the next game doesn't interfere with my family's Christmas plans next weekend."

"My commitment to Coach Burton is done around a quarter to five on Friday," I added. "You know I'll be there. It takes a lot to make me miss."

"Like a Heisman ceremony," Jason added, laughing. "Good, I'll count on you if we win this thing today."

"I see they gave you a Wolverines coach's hoodie," I commented.

"It's nice looking, isn't it?" Ed replied.

"We had to get him one," Justin interjected. "We couldn't risk him wearing one of those ugly blue and orange things he favors now-a-days."

"Hey! Watch it," Ed responded. "I like my team's colors."

"Red and white are best," Justin answered. "Blue and white is barely tolerable but that orange of yours ... ugh."

"Justin ... Justin ... Justin," Ed commented as he shook his head sadly. "I will forgive you your parochialism."

Both Justin and Ed were joking around. Even though he was six years older than us, we had always considered him to be more like a big brother rather than another adult. When Ed and I were starting Boy Scouts, the six years age difference between us and Justin was half a life-time. Now at twenty-one, it didn't seem to be nearly as big a deal. Yes, my friend was married and had two kids, a house and a job. Of course, a year from now I'd be married and have a house, or at least an apartment. Kids would wait a little longer for Penny and me, until she finished up veterinary school.

Jason called the whole team together when the kids finished their preparations. He reminded them that the conditions outside were going to be brutal. This wasn't going to be a finesse game. The two teams would pound on each other until someone broke. The team with the most heart and desire would be victorious and head to the state championship game. The team responded enthusiastically when Jason pointed towards Ed and me and challenged them to live up to our high school's past champions.

The kids were cheering as they headed out for the field. Ed and I followed the team and the rest of the coaches. Ed shuddered as he hit the cold chill of the morning.

"Damn, I'm definitely not in Gainesville anymore," Ed commented.

"Welcome to central Pennsylvania in December," I agreed.

We found spots along the sideline with the offensive players. Billy Baer and Brian Miller, our ball boys, came by, handing out headphones to the on-field coaches. I took the pair Billy gave me.

"What about me?" Ed asked as Billy walked off.

"We only have one spare pair," I explained. "I have seniority. I have been coaching the team for over a year. Anyway, we can share these."

"That's cool, Kyle," Ed agreed.

I noticed a really strange thing on the opposite side of the field. One of the coaches for the Jaguars was out in this cold, nasty weather in shorts! I couldn't believe it. There's macho and then there's crazy. I guess his players got the message that the weather wasn't going to be an issue today.

Matt and Tristan Hibshman took the field with the referee and the Thomas Jefferson High School captains. Our team was top ranked and served as the home team. The Jaguars lost the coin flip. Matt told the referee our team deferred taking the kickoff until the second half. He told the referee we would defend the southern end zone. We would have the wind at our backs in the second and fourth quarters.

Nick Sterling, our kicker, kicked a low, line drive kickoff, bouncing it down across the Jaguars' side of the field. It bounced and dribbled down through their return team until one of the up backs grabbed for it. It skittered away from him but he managed to land on it before our cover guys could get to the ball. The Jaguars started at their 28 yard line.

By habit and design, Thomas Jefferson was a run first team and they were very good at it. They drove down the field, alternating runs by a couple tailbacks and having their quarterback run the ball. They moved the ball down the field with eight straight runs before fooling our guys with a play action pass that netted them 22 yards. They reverted to form, shoving the ball across the goal line with four more runs. Their kicker nearly missed the PAT when the wind pushed the ball further left than he intended. It glanced through off the right upright to give Thomas Jefferson a 7-0 lead.

I was pleased with how my team responded to the challenge from Jefferson and the weather. The kids punched the ball down the field. Cody and Brad Auker, Cody's backup, ran hard. Dylan Landis, our 210 pound fullback, provided some extra punch to our running game. Matt threw a couple lasers over the line of scrimmage when Jefferson crowded it too much. Gary's and Dave's catches forced them back some and opened up space for our running game again.

Jason ran some option and even triple option plays. I had never seen our team run the triple option before. Matt did a good job running the ball when he kept it, cutting behind Gary's seal block. Our guys moved the ball down field and scored a touchdown on the twelve play drive. Nick Sterling's PAT kick into the wind wasn't pretty but it went through the uprights.

Our team finished the drive as the snow started, beginning with scattered flakes that turned into big gobs of snow. The two long drives just about ran out the clock on the first quarter. The Jaguars ran one play before we switched sides of the field for the second quarter.

The Jaguars kept the ball on the ground for the next half a dozen plays, pushing across midfield. They tried crossing our defense up on a first down play with a play action pass, but their QB didn't have the arm to drill the ball into the wind. It went incomplete. They still managed to make their first down on the next play.

Coach Wyndham put an eighth man up in the box to defend against the run after we saw they couldn't pass effectively. This slowed the Jaguar's rushing attack. They still pushed down into our red zone. A well timed run blitz by Nate Trimble put Thomas Jefferson in trouble. Nate dropped the running back for a four yard loss on second down and seven yards to go.

Jefferson's coach platooned his quarterbacks. He sent the second QB to try a pass on third and eleven. He was worse than the first quarterback. Jefferson was lucky our nickel back, Austin Good, didn't pick the ball off. They sent their kicker out to try a 31 yard field goal. They got lucky, he squeaked it in to give them a 10-7 lead.

Patrick, Ed, Matt, Dave and I conferred on the sidelines as the Jaguars drove down the field. We prepped Matt and Dave for the next drive. The guys were ready when the ball came back to us.

Jason called three straight run plays off tackle behind Jordan Mower and Gary Harrison. We gained fourteen yards on our first set of downs. The Jaguars defense was edging up, anticipating the run. Jason called a play action pass on the fourth play.

Cody made an excellent fake, diving into the line and attracting nearly all the defenders to his fake. Matt casually dropped back after handing off the "ball" to Cody. He drifted left, hiding the ball along his side while Dave ran down the field. The cornerback and free safety both bit on the run fake. Dave flew by them and sprinted downfield wide open. Matt rifled the ball downfield to Dave. The ball was slightly short. Dave adjusted his route, grabbed the ball out of the air and sprinted for the end zone. No Jaguars came close to catching him. Nick Sterling drilled the PAT with the aid of the wind. Score: Wolverines-14, Jaguars-10.

Coach Wyndham talked with our defense while the offense was scoring. He explained the Jaguar's current limitations this quarter. He had the kids fired up. They were doing some fierce hitting as the Jaguar's offense tried to push up the field.

Ed and I were standing near Jason as we watched our defense work. After the third play, Jason tapped me on the shoulder.

"Brief the punt return team, Kyle," Jason explained. "Safety first! Got it?"

"I got it, Jason," I agreed. I took half a dozen steps down the sideline to give Jason space before yelling, "Punt return team, ON ME!" The kids gathered in a circle that included me. "Coach Turner expects a punt any second."

I fixed my stare on Garrett Houseman, our punt returner. "Coach doesn't want any heroics, not in this wind. Who are your eyes, Garrett?" I demanded.

"Chris has my back," Garrett answered, indicating Chris Gabel, a sophomore backup flanker. I stared at Chris.

"OK, Chris. You tell Garrett 'no return' unless you see two unblocked adjacent lanes open," I explained as I held up two fingers to reinforce my point. "Is that clear? Two unblocked lanes." Chris nodded his understanding.

"Garrett, regardless of what Chris says," I said turning back to face my returner. "You do NOT return the ball unless you have an easy catch. If the wind swirls and pushes the ball around, just let it go. DO NOT TRY TO CATCH IT." Garrett nodded his understanding.

"Put safety first on this change of possession," I demanded. "Their punter's stats indicate he doesn't make many long punts and he'll do worse today. The most important thing we get from the punt is the BALL. The ball may not even reach you, Garrett. The rest of you need to pay attention to the flight of the ball too. It probably will come bouncing down the field or drop out of the sky when the wind catches it. If you touch ball, it is LIVE. Get the hell out of the way if it comes towards you. Does everyone understand?" I looked around the circle and saw eleven heads nodding their understanding. "What are your orders, Garrett?" I demanded.

"Catch the ball if it's an easy catch," Garrett answered. "Otherwise, get the hell out of the way."

"Good!" I agreed. "Chris, what's your job?"

"Tell Garrett if Jefferson has a brain fart and forgets to cover the punt," Chris replied, with a grin, "otherwise tell Garrett no return."

"Good, you got it, Chris," I said. All us turned out attention to the field in time to see Nate Trimble, Tristan Hibshman and Luke Sullivan gang tackle the Jaguar running back and shove him, along with two blockers backwards across the line of scrimmage for no gain. I glanced up at the scoreboard. It showed that the preceding play had been third down and four yards to go. "That's your cue, guys," I announced. "SAFETY FIRST! Don't touch the ball."

The punt return team jogged onto the field as our defense came off. They lined up in a normal punt return formation, with Garrett standing on our 23 yard line, waiting for the punt. As I expected, the Jaguars punter who averages only 33 yards a punt, had trouble. The wind knocked the ball down abruptly after it flew about twenty yards. Our return team listened. They scattered like the ball was a skunk ready to spray anyone handy.

The ball bounced to the ground and rolled towards the line of scrimmage. One of the Jaguar players downed it quickly before they could lose any more yards. We had possession on our 38 yard line.

"Good job!" I repeated as the punt return team came off of the field. "Good job!" I high fived or patted the players as they came off the field. Matt, Dave, Cody and the rest of the offense went out.

Ed commented, "You really do coach this team, don't you?"

"Well, duh!" I responded. "What did you think we'd be doing if we're invited to coach the team?"

"I didn't expect much more than observe from the sideline and share my thoughts with Coach Turner and Matt," Ed answered.

"Remember this is my seventh game coaching with this staff," I countered. "I didn't do much more than what you said the first game. Once Coach Caffrey and Jason got used to my judgment, they gave me more work to do. Anyway, who has more experience on this sideline with punt and kick returns than me?"

"Point well taken," Ed agreed. Ed and I focused back on the field.

Thomas Jefferson's defense backed off the line of scrimmage, playing more balanced than our last possession. They double covered Dave to make sure he didn't get loose again. That stopped us from getting a big play but let our standard balanced offense work effectively. Jason mixed runs and passes well, keeping the Jaguar defense off balance. Matt drove his guys down the field crisply, running the ball into the end zone himself on a naked bootleg from the 4 yard line. Nick drilled the PAT to give us a 21-10 lead.

A little over a minute remained in the first half. Thomas Jefferson tried to score through the air, unsuccessfully. The first two passes dropped incomplete. Josh Strickler intercepted the third pass. Matt and the offense went out and kneeled down to run time out in the first half.

When the team assembled in the locker room, Jason announced to the team, "Excellent first half, everyone. We get the ball to start the third quarter. Offense, you get a touchdown and we will have this game won. Can you do that?" Jason challenged.

"We got it, Coach!" a couple dozen players shouted in unison.

"Defense, you're going to be tested in the third quarter when Jefferson has the wind at their backs," Jason added. "Slow them down and make them pay for any mistakes. That's your job. Can you do it?"

"We got it, Coach!" the remainder of the team shouted in response.

"Huddle with your position coaches," Jason demanded. "We're going to review a couple adjustments we need to make and some adjustments we may need to make to counter what Jefferson is plotting right now."

I huddled with the wide receivers and tight ends. I reviewed a couple tweaks Patrick wanted the receiving corps to make in the passing game before getting to the key point I wanted them to have.

"What's the difference between a three yard run and a twenty-three yard run?" I challenged. A couple guys offered suggestions that I rejected. "The difference is downfield blocking. You guys take out the safeties and cornerbacks..." I stared over at Gary, " ... and the odd linebacker, the defense loses its depth and becomes brittle. Break through the first line of defenders and our runners go for twenty or thirty yards. What is blocking?"

"Blocking is attitude!" the group responded fervently. I had drilled this into Dave and Gary for two summers. They apparently had passed it on to their teammates.

"Let's get nasty!" Gary added enthusiastically.

"LET'S GET NASTY!" the receiving corps seconded.

Ed gave me a funny look from the QB huddle nearby. I smiled and mouthed the word, "blocking' in response. Ed just smiled. None of my friends questioned my desire or willingness to hit since I had put Jeremy on his butt a year and a half ago.

By the time the too brief halftime was over, our team was fired up and ready for battle again. I was impressed with what Jason and the coaching staff had accomplished in a short time. Jason communicated the big picture to the team. His assistants went over the details with their charges. Everyone on the team understood the big picture and their part in accomplishing it. This was just as important as motivating the kids to go out and hit hard. Communication happened and that was the essence of coaching.

The third quarter unfolded exactly as Jason had predicted. Thomas Jefferson's kicker put the ball through the back of the end zone. No surprise. I could have done that with the wind at my back that morning.

One of Jason's tweaks caught Jefferson off guard the first play. We came out of the huddle into a three receiver set. Jefferson's third linebacker had to scurry off the field quickly as their nickel back ran onto the field.

Forcing the personnel shift was the key. The linebacker who left was the fast guy that set the corner to stop our outside runs in the first half. On the first snap, Gary, Dave and Garrett blocked their d-backs and let Cody run wide, turn the corner and pick up nine yards. Cody went wide repeatedly, gaining seven, nine and six more yards before their coach called what he thought was our three wide receiver bluff.

The threat to pass wasn't a bluff. Dave Mitchell ran a slant, easily beating the strong side linebacker, and catching the ball Matt rifled to him seven yards downfield. Dave picked up six more yards before a swarm of d-backs caught him. This put us on Jefferson's 36 yard line.

Tyler Nichols, our big 250 pound sophomore left guard, flinched when the Jaguars threatened a blitz on the next play. That backed us up five yards. Thankfully our three receiver spread set kept the strong side linebacker on the sideline. Cody and Brad Auker made up the fifteen yards in three plays to get us another first down.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.