Lost & Found
Chapter 56

Copyright© 2007 by Douglas Fox

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 56 - Kyle Martin goes to PSU seeking football glory. Read about his successes, failures and excesses as he tries to find his place in the world

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Tuesday afternoon's C I 495C course brought me information I was anxious to have. My mentor teacher would be Mr. Scott Henderson. Mr. Henderson taught 9th grade U. S. History and an AP Honors European History course. Ms. Hamilton returned my letter of introduction from the previous week with minor corrections. It was time for me to introduce myself to my mentor. The letter went in the mail Tuesday night before I went to bed.

I made a couple phone calls Tuesday night. I talked with my brother Will and my sister-in-law Abby. Abby was in the home stretch of her pregnancy. The baby was due in nine days. The doctor said everything was progressing properly. Will would be a dad very soon.

The second call was to Todd Blackledge. I had exhausted all my names on my Thon list. Todd and I knew each other a bit from interviews and working together on the 'Taste of the Town' segment. I figured it wouldn't hurt to hit him up for a Thon donation.

Todd shocked me with the generosity of his donation to the cancer fund. He didn't have a big payday from his NFL playing days. His career was short. I guess broadcasting must pay well. Todd's pledge might keep me on top of the list.

Wednesday's Thon meeting was fun. Dave's girlfriend Grace Smith made a cake for the Thon committee at our apartment with Damian's help. The $4,000 I raised in the last two weeks kept me in front of Dave and the other twenty-two committee members. If I could hang on to the lead for two more weeks, I would be home free and going on the all expenses paid ski trip with the girl of my choice.

Dave had an important announcement that evening. "The Thon committee has decided to award our group one of the extra unallocated dance teams based on our performance this year and the amount of money we raised last Thon. Tyler Madden and Kayla Allen agreed to represent us. I talked with Jibril and Andrew. Jibril and Danielle do not want to dance. Andrew doesn't have a girlfriend and isn't keen on dancing in public like that anyway. I think we may need to get the second couple from our juniors. I think Coach would be perfect. No one has put more time or effort into Thon than him. What do the rest of you think?"

Too many of my teammates agreed with Dave. "Guys ... no," I remonstrated. "I don't think so. I don't have a serious girlfriend. I'm the wrong guy."

"Get the Babe to dance with you," Trevor suggested. "You two would be the hottest couple on the dance floor."

"No, I don't think so," I said. "You and Steph should do this, Trevor. You're both excellent dancers. You have been helping with Thon just as long as I have. You should do this."

It took Dave and me ten minutes, but we talked Trevor into asking Stephanie to dance at the Thon with him. In spite of Trevor's misgivings, Steph turned out to be honored to be asked to dance for the Thon. That was settled.


Brian Henson swallowed the bait we fed him whole. Various teammates, including me, counseled Brian to accept the "coach's switch." Brian asked Ben Witte to work with him on blocking. He increased the weight when he lifted and tried to increase the reps. You had to admire the kid's dedication to improving himself. Friday came and Coach Burton and Coach Adams returned from their trips. A lot of guys hung out at the Lasch Building, hoping to be around when Brian went in to talk with one of the coaches about his "conversion." It never happened. Brian seemed to have accepted his new "role." We let the gag continue.


Before Friday's Adolescent Development class Molly asked, "Have you done any skiing lately, Kyle?"

"Yeah, I went with friends last Friday afternoon," I replied.

"That must have been fun," Molly said. "I haven't been skiing since Christmas. It must have been a blast. Are you going again?" I got the less than subtle hint.

"Did you want go?" I asked. "I thought after I asked you out three times and you turned me down each time that you weren't interested in anything more than being friends."

"It meant I was busy each time you asked me," Molly said. "I'm not doing anything after class today."

"My friends and I are meeting at 2:45 today at my apartment," I said. "I'd love to have you come along if you are interested."

"I'd enjoy that, Kyle," Molly said. " ... though I do need to stop by my apartment to change and pick up a few things before I would be ready to go."

"Done," I said decisively. "Why don't you meet me at my apartment, #12 Nittany Apartments, at 2:45 pm. We'll stop by your apartment on the way to the ski area. You can get anything you may need."

"That sounds great, Kyle," Molly agreed.

I was floating on a cloud through the afternoon's lecture. I had been after Molly for a date since the semester started. I had given up on convincing her to go out with me at that point.

Molly met Trevor, Steph, Chip, Matt, Jon, Marco and me at our apartment at the appointed time. Molly knew everyone from her time dating Jay so she felt right at home. Trevor took Matt, Jon and Marco straight to the ski area. Chip came along with Molly and me as we stopped off to let Molly get her ski things together.

The skiing was excellent. We had snow showers off and on all week. The trails were well groomed and powdery instead of icy like they could get at times. Molly was an excellent skier, easily my equal. The two of us had a great night together.

I walked Molly to her door when I dropped her off at her apartment. Chip waited in the car. "I had a great time, Molly," I said as she fumbled with her keys.

"I had a great time too, Kyle," Molly agreed. "I hope you don't mind I was so forward this afternoon. I practically invited myself along on your ski trip."

"No, I don't mind at all," I replied. "I had the mistaken impression after you turned me down three times when I asked you out that you weren't interested in me romantically."

"Nothing could be further from the truth," Molly said. She leaned in closer to me. I took her cue and gave her a gentle kiss. We repeated it. The third time our tongues met, we lingered in the kiss. We hugged each other as the kiss continued. Finally we had to part for breath.

"Wow!" I gasped. "I wish I could ask you out for a date tomorrow night, Molly."

"I'm free, Kyle," Molly replied.

"But I'm not," I retorted. "I have a date with someone else."

"It's OK, Kyle," Molly answered. "Just keep me in mind in the future."

"I will!" I promised. "I definitely will. Good night, Molly." We exchanged one more kiss before she went inside.

Shit! Now I had two girls interested in me. I was in a daze as I returned to my car.

"I see you gave Molly a good night tonsillectomy," Chip teased. "Are the two of you dating now?"

"I don't know ... maybe," I said. Who did I want to date – Molly or Andrea? This was going to take some thought. Both were great girls.


I found a voice mail message when I got back to the apartment. Mr. Henderson, my mentor teacher, had called while I was out. He left me a number to call him back. I returned Mr. Henderson's call late Saturday morning before I went over to the Natatorium to lifeguard.

"Hello, Beth Henderson, may I help you?" the female voice on the phone said when I called.

"This is Kyle Martin," I explained. "I'm returning Mr. Henderson's call from last night."

"I'll get him," Mrs. Henderson said. I heard her yell "Scott," as she left the phone.

"Hello, Scott Henderson," the deep voice said when my mentor picked up the phone.

"Mr. Henderson, this is Kyle Martin," I said. "I guess I will be working for you this semester. You left me a message to give you a call this weekend."

"Yes ... yes I did," he agreed. "I thought it might be good if you and I had a chance to meet and talk before you start in the classroom."

"That would be great," I agreed.

"How's your schedule look this weekend or some evening next week?" Mr. Henderson asked.

"I'm lifeguarding after lunch today and I have a date tonight," I explained. "Most of my education classes are in the evenings during the school week so that might be a difficult time to get together."

"Are you busy tomorrow afternoon?" Mr. Henderson asked.

"No, I'm free," I said. "I could drive up to Bellefonte and meet you."

"I live closer to State College than Bellefonte," Mr. Henderson said. "Why don't we meet somewhere downtown, say the Penn State Diner."

"That works for me," I said. "How will I know you when we meet?"

"It's probably easier if I recognize you," Mr. Henderson said. "You are THE Kyle Martin, the wide receiver on the football team, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am," I agreed.

"I'll recognize you from your picture in the paper," Mr. Henderson said. "You have one of the most recognizable faces at Penn State."

"I guess I do," I agreed.

"How about if we meet at 3:00 pm?" Mr. Henderson asked. "We can have some coffee and grilled stickies."

"That sounds good," I agreed. "I'll see you tomorrow at 3:00 pm at the Penn State Diner."


Andrea and I had dinner at Baby's on Saturday night. The retro fifties look was fun. The burgers, fries and shakes were good too. Andrea and I talked, getting to know each other further. I enjoyed dinner but I wondered, who did I prefer – Andrea or Molly?

I drove the two of us back to my apartment. Andrea helped my roommates, friends and me set up for the party. The party got off to a good start. Andrea and I had a couple beers, talked and relaxed as we enjoyed the music, company and atmosphere.

I enjoyed talking with Andrea. She was a good conversationalist. We danced a bit and then went for another beer. Andrea found the orange juice in the refrigerator and decided a screw driver would hit the spot instead. Andrea enjoyed talking with my teammates and friends. We grabbed a spot on the couch when one opened up.

We spent time cuddling and kissing. We made out for awhile. Andrea paused and said, "I'm parched. I'm going to go get another drink. Save our spot here."

"That's cool," I agreed.

"I'll get you a beer," Andrea called back as she headed for the kitchen.

"A Coke would be better," I called back. Andrea returned a minute later with another screwdriver for herself and a beer for me.

"Here you go Kyle," Andrea said sweetly as she handed the cold brew to me.

"I probably don't need this," I said. " ... but thanks anyway for being sweet."

"You're a big boy," Andrea countered. "I'm sure one more beer won't hurt at all."

I accepted the beer without further comment. I had a few sips of beer while Andrea and cuddled and she downed her screwdriver. I had a strong feeling of déjà vu when Andrea handed me the beer that I didn't want while she drank her fourth drink for the night. I knew Andrea was going to be pretty drunk by bedtime.

Thankfully reality wasn't as bad as I feared. Andrea turned out to be a mellow, friendly drunk who handled her alcohol better than Kelly had. The two of us made out until the party wound down. Andrea was still alert enough to help me, my roommates, their girls and Jon Stafford clean up when the party was over.

Marco Cuchiella had talked a girl into going back to the dorm room he shared with Jon. Jon had managed to get laid but couldn't convince the girl to spend the night. He crashed in Damian's empty bed.

Andrea was fairly drunk but still quite horny. We did the wild thing twice before falling asleep. It turned out to be a nice evening in spite of Andrea's drinking.

Andrea felt pretty good when she woke up Sunday morning, enough to want an encore of last night before she went upstairs to shower. We hugged each other as we recovered from our mutual orgasms.

"That was wonderful, Andrea," I said. I gave her a quick kiss. "I loved spending the night with you."

"I had fun too, Kyle," Andrea agreed.

"I should warn you," I said. "I doubt I will be on campus next weekend. My sister-in-law should have my niece someday next week. I'll probably be in Philly after my niece is born."

"That's nice," Andrea agreed before she got a funny look on her face. "You aren't thinking we're a couple just because we've been out together on two straight Saturday nights?"

"No, I know we're not a couple," I agreed. "We would need to talk about it if we decided to take that step."

"I don't want to take that step Kyle," Andrea said. She rolled off my chest and sat up. "I'll be twenty-one in two weeks. I'm not looking for a boyfriend or a husband. I want to do well in school, get a good job and then I'll worry settling down. Don't rush me."

"I'm not rushing you," I replied. "All I said was that I would be off-campus next weekend when I go to see my newborn niece."

"I have a date lined up already for next Saturday," Andrea added. Andrea grabbed her clothes and headed upstairs to use the bathroom. That gave me time to think.

It was an odd, uncomfortable way to end a nice night together. I received Andrea's message loud and clear. She had ZERO interest in any kind of long term relationship. This revelation made the choice between Andrea and Molly easier. I knew Molly was open to the possibility of a long term relationship. I can date someone different every weekend and find someone to satisfy my sexually, if that is what I want. I would prefer to find a girlfriend to share my life.

Most of the awkwardness was gone when Andrea came downstairs half an hour later. We exchanged hugs and kisses when she left to return to her apartment and I headed upstairs for a shower.


I headed downtown a little early on Sunday afternoon. I did not want to be late for my meeting with my mentor teacher. I warned the waitress when she seated me that I was expecting a Mr. Henderson in about ten minutes. I ordered an iced tea to pass the time while I waited.

A 5'-11", dark haired gentleman in his mid-thirties came in alone promptly at three o'clock. He spoke with the waitress who pointed towards me. He gave me a smile and a wave when he saw where I was sitting. I stood when he reached our booth.

"I'm Kyle Martin," I said as I extended my hand for a handshake. "You must be Mr. Henderson."

"Call me Scott," he said as we shook hands. He pulled off his coat and had a seat in the booth opposite me. "May I call you Kyle?"

"Of course, Scott," I agreed.

"It'll be Mr. Martin and Mr. Henderson in class with the students," Scott said.

"Of course it will be," I agreed.

"It's quite a pleasure to meet you Kyle," Scott said. "I'm a huge football fan and a bigger Penn State fan. I've enjoyed watching you play for the past three years."

"Thank you," I replied "You are very kind."

"What are you going to do when one of my football crazy students starts gushing?" Scott asked pointedly.

"I've had a lot of experience with that, Scott," I answered. "I teach at a Boy Scout camp in the summers. I have dealt with four classes of new students every week, six to ten weeks a summer for the past couple summers."

The waitress interrupted my answer. Scott ordered coffee and a grilled stickie. I ordered a grilled stickie to go with my iced tea. When the waitress left, I went back to the question.

"Now, before we were interrupted I was saying..." I explained. "I would tell the students – from 9:00 to 9:50 is class time. I won't tolerate football talk during class time. However, after class, between periods, whenever you run into me on your time, I will be happy to talk football as long as you like."

"That's a good, no nonsense response," Scott said. "Does it usually work?"

"Usually," I responded. "I can take the one or two individuals aside that have trouble understanding my rule. I get results that way."

"That sounds like a plan," Scott said. "Expect that you will have to deal with that up front in my classroom. I have quite a few football players in my classes and I KNOW they follow the Lions."

"What kind of classes do you teach?" I asked.

"We will have a ninth grade U.S. History I first period," Scott replied. "Second period is either prep time or monitoring a study hall. Third period is another U.S. History I class. Fourth period is fun. I teach an AP Modern European History class to the juniors and seniors."

"That sounds cool," I said.

"I understand you need to depart everyday at 11:30 am?" Scott asked. "That is part way through our fourth period."

"Around 11:30 am," I confirmed. "I have to be back on campus at 12:15 for my adolescent development course on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I'll be happy to stay for the whole fourth period on Tuesdays and Thursdays."

"I appreciate that, Kyle," Scott said.

The waitress arrived with our grilled stickies. We dug into our sweet treats. We talked further, getting to know each other. I related my life's history, short though it was. I told him about the history and geography courses I was taking in college.

Scott and his wife Beth grew up in suburban Harrisburg. Scott had a Lancaster County connection. He earned his teaching degree at Millersville University. Scott was thirty-eight years old, a year older than Beth. They had two kids – Jacob, who would be nine in a couple weeks and Isabella, who was five.

Scott taught in the City of Harrisburg Schools for his first four years after college. When Beth got pregnant with Jacob, they decided to move to the country. Scott got a job in Bellefonte. He worked there since leaving Harrisburg. Beth works for Penn State University in the registrar's office.

Scott and I exchanged e-mail addresses and promised to keep in touch for the next couple weeks. I wasn't scheduled to arrive in Scott's classroom until February 13th. I looked forward to working with Scott. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy and good, dedicated teacher.


I sat with Molly Reed as usual on Monday at Adolescent Development. "Are you and your friends planning on skiing again on Friday?" Molly asked before class started.

"They are," I answered. "I probably won't be able to. I expect to hear from my brother and sister-in-law by then. They are expecting my niece to be born any day. I'm planning on going down to Philly after she's born."

"That's right, you told me that a few weeks ago," Molly said. "I hope everything goes well for your sister-in-law."

"I'm sure it will," I said. "You know, if you're still interested in skiing, I'm sure Trevor, Steph and the other guys would be happy to have you go with them."

"I don't know," Molly replied. "I doubt that it would be as much fun without you."

Dr. Carter started her lecture, so I didn't get to follow up on Molly's comment. I may be dense at times, but I got Molly's intent. She was interested in me, probably to be more than good friends. I was going to have to follow up on that thought after my trip to Philly.


Shockingly, Brian Henson still believed he was going to play at tight end next season. He religiously followed the bogus workout plan Matt Shepherd and Anders Voight gave him. Monday afternoon he had his third session with Ben Witte and Damian to improve his blocking techniques. When the three of them left the weight room to go over to Holuba Hall, I decided I should make sure Brian wasn't doing anything that would harm his performance next season.

"Hey Matt," I asked as I stopped at Matt Shepherd's cubicle along the side of the weight room. "Brian Henson's pretty clueless about the joke we are playing on him. Will anything bad happen to Brian if he keeps up the fake workout plan? This whole thing is a prank. I don't want to hurt him."

"I am keeping an eye on him," Matt answered. "Brian's doing a few more reps than necessary on the machines. That's OK. If he stays on the diet in the plan, he'll add quite a few pounds by next August. He will be fine if this goes a few more days. I think you should shut the gag down in a week if he doesn't figure things out."

"OK Matt, we'll do that," I replied. I searched down Tyler Madden. He was in the locker room dressing after his workout and shower.

"Hey Tyler, I talked with Matt Shepherd a few minutes ago," I said. "Matt says we have to let Brian Henson know he's a wide receiver again and give the proper workout program soon."

"Yeah, I know," Tyler agreed. "I'm amazed we have managed to fool Brian so long."

"I know, I am too," I agreed.

"I have to give the kid credit too," Tyler added. "He's been busting his balls trying to learn to play tight end, put on some weight and add strength. He hasn't complained a bit. He just went to work to do what he thought the team needed to be successful."

"Yeah, I agree," I replied.

"I screamed bloody murder when they pulled this on me," Tyler said. "I was looking for any coach to tell me what I had done wrong and why they wanted to move me from defensive back."

"I was the same way," I agreed. "I think I was in Coach Adam's office five minutes after he came back from his recruiting trip when you guys pulled this one on me."

"We will have to figure out a way to end this before the week is over," Tyler said.

"Yeah, we will," I agreed.


I talked with Will and Abby Tuesday evening to see how things were going. The obstetrician told Abby at her Monday visit that everything was going well. The baby was starting to drop so labor was expected any day.

Will told me about the families' plans for the birth. Mr. & Mrs. Hendricks would stay over at Will and Abby's apartment when the baby arrived. They would use the spare bed. Mrs. Hendricks was taking two weeks off from work and would stay with Abby and the baby to help out. Mom and Dad would get a hotel room near the hospital for the first few days. Liz had dibs on the couch in the living room. Andy and I would have to bring our sleeping bags and Therm-o-rests. We would be sleeping on the living room floor.

I tried to get Will to tell me my niece's name, without any luck. He told me I'd find out her name after she was born. Will made sure I had the directions to the Jefferson University Hospital center in downtown Philly. I wished my big brother and Abby good luck for the big event.


The perfect opportunity to return Brian Henson to the wide receiver corps came two days later, on February 1st, Coach Caffrey's first day on his new job. Coach Burton scheduled a meet and greet for all wide receivers at 3:30 pm that afternoon so we could get to know our new position coach.

I found Coach Caffrey in his new office Wednesday morning. I popped my head in his office when I found him.

"Hey Coach, welcome to Penn State," I said cheerily.

"Hi Kyle, I'm glad to be here," Coach Caffrey said, as he stopped unloading the box on his desk onto the shelves behind him.

"I see you're getting settled in," I said. Coach snorted.

"Settled in?" Coach replied. "I'm living out of a suitcase in a hotel. My family is back in Bird In Hand. I found my office and my boss's office, that's it."

"You'll get settled soon," I replied. "When is your family coming up here?"

"Two weekends from now," Coach Caffrey said.

"I know a hundred or so big, strong college guys that I can convince to help you move in," I said.

"The job offer came with moving expenses," Coach said. "Professional movers are doing all the big work." He chuckled. " ... though I couldn't stop my Wolverines from showing up to help with all the miscellaneous small things."

"I'll arrange a crew up here to help unpack those things, if you want," I offered.

"That would be nice of you Kyle," Coach said.

"I wouldn't be standing here today, a three time All-American with a full college scholarship if it weren't for you," I said. "I owe all of it to the start you gave me."

"I think you had a little bit to do with your success," Coach answered. "I'm glad to have given you a start."

"Give me a yell if you need anything Coach," I said. "I'll be down the hall studying video. I'm up to Michigan now in my prep for next season."

"Do you ever go to classes?" Coach asked.

"Not in the mornings," I replied. " ... at least not for a couple more weeks. Mornings are reserved for my student teaching practicum and it doesn't start yet."

"I'll see you later, Kyle," Coach said.

"At your meeting this afternoon," I replied. "Bye Coach."


Coach Burton and Coach Caffrey were in the small meeting room when Christian, Jared Cantrell and I arrived about five minutes before the 3:30 pm start of our wide receivers meeting. Christian walked up front and greeted Coach Caffrey warmly.

"It's so good you're joining our coaching staff," Christian said as he shook Coach Caffrey's hand. "I'm glad you are going to work to help me be successful Coach."

"I'm glad I don't have to scheme how to stop you," Coach Caffrey responded. "I will enjoy cheering your on-field exploits."

"You're very kind, Coach," Christian said before taking a seat beside Jared and me. The other wide receivers arrived within a couple minutes. Everyone was there two minutes ahead of schedule, per Coach Burton's standing expectations. Everyone except ... Brian Henson. Coach Burton waited impatiently ... for two minutes ... for three minutes ... before finally boiling over.

"Has anyone seen Henson?" Coach Burton demanded.

Most of us, cognizant of why Brian was missing the meeting, stayed silent. John Crosby volunteered, "I saw him in the weight room before I came."

"Mr. Crosby, please retrieve your teammate," Coach Burton directed.

"Yes sir," John replied. He hustled out to the weight room.

"My apologies for your charge's tardiness," Coach Burton said to Coach Caffrey. "Henson is normally quite reliable."

John Crosby and Brian Henson came back a minute later. Brian was sweaty and still wearing his workout clothes.

"Coach?" Brian asked when he stepped into the room. "John said you wanted to see me."

"Why are you late for the wide receivers meeting, Henson?" Coach Burton demanded.

"You switched me to tight end," Brian answered evenly. He looked slightly puzzled at the question.

Coach Burton cocked his head and stared at Brian for a few seconds. He turned towards me and shook his head. I tried not to smile. Coach turned back to Brian.

"Mr. Henson, you will be wide receiver until I tell you otherwise, is that clear?" Coach Burton snapped. He turned towards me. "Coach Martin, how long has Mr. Henson been a tight end?"

"Ummm ... fourteen days, Coach," I replied.

"Fourteen days?" Coach Burton said. "That may be a record, Coach."

"It is, at least since I've been here," I answered.

"Coach?" Brian asked. "What's going on?" The other wide receivers, except John and Ian, tried to stifle their laughter.

"Coach Martin will enlighten you after this meeting," Coach Burton said. "Now get your ass in a chair so we can get this meeting started." Coach wasn't really as angry as his words made it sound. I saw him unsuccessfully try to suppress a smile while he waited for Brian to find a seat.

Coach Burton welcomed Coach Caffrey and introduced him to our group. Coach Caffrey spent about ten minutes talking about personal history and philosophy of football to help us understand him better. He asked each of us to introduce ourselves to him and talk about our background so he could understand us better. My peers seemed enthusiastic to have Coach Caffrey as our new position coach.

Christian and I knew Coach extremely well from high school. John Crosby had watched in Hershey Stadium as my Wolverines beat Strong Vincent to win the state championship when I was a junior. Ian Davis had been in the stands at Elizabethtown College as my Wolverines beat Gettysburg High School the next season to open the playoffs.

Tanner, Bruce, Jared and Brian were the only ones in the room who hadn't seen his style of high powered offense. The four followed Christian's and my lead, being excited to work with Coach Caffrey.

Brian headed straight for me when the meeting was ended. "Coach, got a minute?" he asked.

"Yes, Brian?" Coach Caffrey said at the same time I asked, "Sure what's up?"

"Oh! I meant Kyle," Brian said quickly. "We're used to calling him Coach too. Sorry, Coach Caffrey."

Coach Caffrey chuckled. "It's not a problem Brian. I should be used to kids calling Kyle 'Coach' after listening to it for the past four years."

"What is it, Brian?" I asked when he turned back to me. The other receivers hung around to see Brian's reaction now that he knew we had punked him with the switch to tight end.

"How many guys did you need helping you to pull this stunt off?" Brian demanded. He was smiling when he asked. "How'd you get such a convincing looking fake workout plan?"

"Three quarters of the team helped," I replied. " ... plus Matt Shepherd and Anders Voight."

"That explains why the workout program looked so convincing," Brian said. "It was real, just not for me."

"I can't believe it took you two weeks to figure out this was fake," Tanner teased. "What a doofus."

"I guess I do look like an idiot," Brian admitted. "Am I going to get a lot of teasing about this?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.