Lost & Found
Chapter 55

Copyright© 2007 by Douglas Fox

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 55 - Kyle Martin goes to PSU seeking football glory. Read about his successes, failures and excesses as he tries to find his place in the world

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Anal Sex   School  

The apartment was deserted when I returned Sunday night. Chip and Trevor arrived half an hour after me, around ten o'clock. Trevor and I helped Chip get his new sound system set up in our living room. He had the system sent to his home in Unionville instead of to campus. We were up almost to midnight getting everything ready. Damian arrived just as we were finishing. He ran into a snow storm on the way back to campus.

My spring schedule was totally weird compared to past schedules I had. The morning was open every day for the student teaching practicum. I had Adolescent Development at 12:20 Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Immediately after that I had History 444, the United States in the Civil War and Reconstruction. Monday evenings I had Dr. Ward's continuation of Teaching Secondary Social Studies. Tuesday from 4:40 to 5:30 pm was the seminar that went with the student teaching practicum. Thursdays from 4:40 to 7:30 I had C I 412W, Secondary Teaching. It was the companion course to C I 495C, my student practicum.

My mornings would be free for a week or two until I was assigned a school and sent out there. While I had free time I also knew I didn't dare sleep in every morning. I had to fit in my off season workouts, film study and homework into the schedule.

I got up Monday morning around 9:30. My roommates had left for classes already. I took my car down to Pollock Commons to pick up something for breakfast and to pick up a certain large package from the post office. A clerk at the post office helped me carry my new TV out to my car. The box barely fit when I put the back seat down.

I drove over to my apartment and manhandled the box inside. I had my new 40" LCD TV set up and ready to use before lunch. I grabbed lunch at the Mix on the way to my Adolescent Development class. My class was in Room 209 of Henderson South. The class was in a good sized lecture hall off the HUB lawn. The room held around 150-160 students. Jay's former girlfriend Molly Reed walked in just before the professor started class. She sat at the opposite side of the room from me. She spotted me and gave me a smile and a wave.

The course was taught by Dr. Barbara Carter, a woman in her early sixties. She was a talented lecturer. She discussed some of the common traits you would find in adolescents as they developed to maturity. I recognized many characteristics that she discussed in the kids I had taught at scout camp and helped with football back home. This was going to be a good course.

I headed for Room 206 in the Wagner Building for my History 444 class. This room was normal sized, seating 30-35 people. Cameron Miller was seated over by the window. He gave me a big smile and a wave when I walked in the room. I took a seat beside my friend.

"How was your holiday?" I asked.

"It was good," Cameron replied. "It looked like you had fun down in Florida over break. I saw you and Damian cooking with Emeril."

"That was fun," I agreed.

"What happened during the game?" Cam asked. "Five receptions? You can catch that many in your sleep."

"You played football, Cam," I replied. "You should understand. We were taking what Tennessee was giving us. They had one of the best secondaries we faced all year. They also can't stop the run for shit."

"So Damian got to be the hero of the day," Cameron said.

"Exactly," I agreed. "Eleven completions aren't many for a game but they were big passes."

"Yes, they were," Cameron agreed. A professor in his early forties walked in the door. "Cool!" Cameron said as he spotted him. "Dr. Williams is excellent. I had him for History 440 last semester."

"What's 440?" I asked.

"Colonial America," Cameron answered. The professor introduced himself and cut our conversation short.

Dr. Stephen R. Williams was an up and coming historian. I had never met him, though I had read a monograph he did on the rush to battle that led to the First Bull Run campaign. He was a good writer and I hoped he would be equally good as a lecturer.

History 444 would be similar to the other advanced history courses I took. We were expected to turn in two term papers during the term. We would have a blue book essay midterm and another for our final.

Dr. Williams lecture covered the condition of the United States after it completed its expansion into the Southwest. It was an interesting lecture. Cameron was right; this professor was going to deliver an excellent course.

I headed for the Lasch Building to do my daily workout. Thirty or forty of my teammates were there already prepping for next season when I arrived. Coach Burton wasn't wasting time setting up the final performance reviews for the season. I found a note in my locker saying that my appointment was on Thursday at 10:00 am.

I changed at my locker. "Hey Kyle," a strange voice asked politely from behind me as I was dressing.

"Kyle, could you help us?" a second, but similar voice asked. Ian and Troy Davis gave me big smiles as I turned to face them.

"Hey, Troy! Ian! It's great to see you again," I said. "Welcome to Penn State."

"I'm glad to be here," Troy said.

"Yeah, I am too," Ian added. "We were wondering if you could help us out a little. We know the coaches will want us to continue working out like we did during the fall back home. No one has told us what they want us to do."

"Yeah, we don't know how the machines work," Troy said. "We want to get this right but we don't know who to ask."

"Coach Collins, our conditioning coach, will sit down with each of you and work out an individualized workout program for you," I explained. "That probably won't happen for a week or so. I'm sure you'll be fine doing what you have been doing back home until then."

"Can you show us how these machines work?" Ian asked.

"Sure, come along," I agreed. "I'll show you what I do. It will give you a place to start for now. I think your workout plan will be similar to mine Ian since we're both receivers. Yours might be a little different, Troy, I don't know what the defensive backs do."

"I'd ask my roommate, but I don't see him here," Troy said as he scanned the workout room.

"Who are you rooming with?" I asked.

"I'm sharing my room with Matt Frye," Troy explained. "Why did he lose his roommate?"

"Matt didn't lose his roommate," I replied, chuckling. "Coach Burton had to make room for you. Chip Brinton, Matt's roommate for the past year and half, moved into the vacant bedroom in my apartment."

"I didn't mean to kick Chip out of his room," Troy said.

"Trust me," I replied. "Chip is delighted to move out of the dorms six months ahead of schedule. He's in the apartment Trevor, Damian and I share."

"I'm glad," Troy said. "I don't want the starting quarterback mad at me."

I asked, "Who else started this semester? I haven't seen anyone other than you two so far."

"I'm rooming with Mark Markovich," Ian said. "He seems like a good guy."

"I thought that too when I met him during his official visit last fall," I agreed.

"Darius Moore and Will Jones started on Saturday too," Ian said. "We don't see as much of them. They're not in Hartranft with us."

"I'm glad the five of you are here," I said. "You have a lot of work to do. I assume you have the playbook now."

"God! I can't believe that book," Ian exclaimed. "How are we supposed to learn all of that?"

"Study ... study ... study..." I countered. "That's why you started college early, so you could be prepared for football next fall."

"Yeah, I guess," Ian agreed.

I took the guys over to one of the open machines to begin my workout. I reviewed what Coach Collins had me do each day and then sent the twins off to get started. I kept an eye on them as I did my workout. Both guys seemed to be doing fine.

Tyler Madden stopped by my machine as I was finishing up my workout. Unlike some of the other seniors on the team, Tyler was still on campus as a student. He needed a few credits to graduate. Ben Walker, Mehmed Marsic, Salim Rogers and Aidan Nagy had graduated. They had gone down to Lancaster County to work out with a trainer who specialized in getting football players ready for the combine, the draft and to play in the NFL.

Tyler explained, "I want to get a meeting of key players together tonight to talk about who gets punked this year. The winter workout schedule comes in next week." He gave me a wink. "We need to give Anders and Matt [Shepperd, our grad assistant conditioning coach] enough time to get things ready for the lucky guy. Trevor offered to host the meeting. We'll get together at your apartment at seven o'clock."

"Uh ... I have class then," I replied. "I'm doing an in-school student teaching practicum in the mornings this semester. All my education classes are in the evenings."

"What time do you get done?" Tyler asked.

"Class is from six to nine," I replied.

"OK, we'll meet at your place at 9:15," Tyler said. "Does that work?"

"I should be able to make it back from Chambers by then," I said.

"See you there, Coach," Tyler replied before departing.

I wrapped up my workout and headed back to the locker room to shower before dinner. I bumped into Mark Markovich in the showers. I welcomed him to Penn State. Mark had impressed me last fall during his official visit. Mark was going to be an excellent linebacker when his turn came to start. Next season he would be hell on special teams.

I grabbed an early supper at Pollock Commons. My Teaching Secondary Social Studies II course was in Chambers again. The same two dozen students were there from last semester's course. Dr. Ward was teaching us again. I found a seat beside Chad King a few minutes before our lecture was to start. The class was exactly what I expected. Dr. Ward gave good lectures. All of us felt more immediacy to our topic than last semester. We were going to put into practice what we learned within a few weeks.

Most of the key leaders on our team had assembled at my apartment when I got back from class. Tyler Madden had invited Andrew Perkins, Jibril Sloan, Shawn Byrd, Josh Bruno, Greg Nowicki, Tanner Riggs and Christian Hunsecker in addition to Chip, Damian, Trevor and me.

"All of you know why we're assembled," Tyler began. "Anders and Matt have to prepare the special winter training program for one of the freshmen before the programs are handed out next week. Who's our target this year?"

"We need to punk someone who's going to be a star on the team," Andrew suggested. "Whose ego can use a little deflating?"

"Brian Henson," Tanner replied immediately. "You should have heard some of the things he said during his interviews after the game down in Orlando. He definitely needs to be taken down a peg or two."

"No, I think Jon Stafford is a better candidate," Christian said. "He's going to back Chip up for the next two seasons and then he leads the team. I think he's the guy we need to get after."

"I know we got me last year, Coach two years ago but who got punked before that?" Chip asked.

"They got me three years ago," Tyler replied. "Cuch got it four years ago. I think they got Zack Hayes the year before that."

"No, they got Aaron Morano that year," I said.

"Talking about Cuch reminds me," Josh said. "Why don't we go after Marco? It would be fun to play with his head."

"We can't," I replied. "Marco started school last January. Actually, so did Jon. We have to pick on someone who started last summer. Jon and Marco have seen this gag already."

We talked about half a dozen freshmen, including E.T. LeBlanc, Chris Richardson, Jeff Knox, John Crosby and Caleb Fuller. No matter who else was considered, we kept coming back to Brian. We agreed that Brian was going to get a new position after fifteen minutes of talking. We went around and around about which position to move him to – linebacker, secondary, full back, running back, and even quarterback.

Trevor was pushing to move Brian to quarterback. The group debated it for about five minutes. Trevor had nearly closed the deal when I spoke up.

"Brian's a smart guy," I said. "We have too many good people at quarterback to sell him that we need another QB with no experience. We need to move Brian to a position that is plausible. We are short-handed at tight end with Bob Smith being academically ineligible. I think we should have him convert to tight end. We can sell that."

"Who is going to believe that?" Tanner asked. "Why would Coach Burton waste Brian's speed at tight end? Our guys spend most of their time blocking."

"No, this is a real possibility," I said. "Coach Burton planned on moving me to tight end when I started school here. Though you are right about speed being a factor, Coach Burton changed his mind when I ran a 4.3 forty. We can sell this to Brian."

"Coach is right," Christian added. "Brian really looks up to Coach. You know he'll beat a path to Coach's locker to talk about this workout plan as soon as he gets it."

"I can say with a perfectly straight face that Coach Burton considered doing the same thing with me," I said. "We are shorthanded at tight end until our recruits get here next summer. It's a stretch but it's believable."

"We can tell Brian he has to bulk up to about 240 pounds," Tyler said. "We can tell him he needs to bench 225 pounds ... oh, say about 30 reps..."

"Make it 40," Greg called out. "We can remind him about all the big defensive ends we play against that he'll have to block."

"OK, do we have agreement?" Tyler asked. He went around the circle of friends in our living room. Everyone agreed. The Nittany Lions were going to have a new tight end, at least for a week or two – as long as we could keep the gag going."


My first session for C I 495C, the student teaching practicum, wasn't until 4:15 on Tuesday afternoon. I had no homework so I took full advantage of the situation and slept until ten o'clock that morning. After breakfast I headed for the Lasch Building.

Coach Adams was in his office when I popped my head in. "I have some free time in the mornings for the first couple weeks of the semester," I explained. "Could I get a list of our opponents next year? I want to get a head start on film study."

"Sure thing, Coach," Coach Adams agreed. "I'll print a copy out for you." He called up a list on his computer and sent it to the printer. "The way you do film study you're going to wear out our machines."

"Is that a bad thing?" I teased.

"I guess not," Coach Adams agreed. He pulled the list of our opponents off the printer and handed it to me.

"Thanks, Coach," I said. "Are you and Coach Burton making any progress finding someone to take your old job?"

"We are doing interviews this week," Coach Adams replied. "Coach Burton expects to announce our new wide receivers coach by the end of the week."

"I hope you find us someone good," I said.

"I think you'll enjoy working with our first choice for the job," Coach Adams said. " ... assuming he accepts the position." Coach Adams gave me a big smile I didn't quite understand. Oh well, I'd find out soon enough who I would be working with next season.

"Thanks, Coach," I said as I left. I headed for the film room before I looked over the next season's opponents. In order we would play: Temple, Kentucky, Nebraska, Indiana, Purdue, Michigan, Iowa, Illinois, Northwestern, Ohio State, Wisconsin and Michigan State. Our big away games would be Nebraska, Iowa, Ohio State and Wisconsin.

I decided to take the teams in the order we would play them. I hadn't seen anything of Temple since we played them eighteen months ago. I knew they were turning their program around, having gone to a second bowl game this winter. They went 8-4 in the Mid-America Conference.

The tape showed that Temple was getting better recruits than when Coach Golden had tried to recruit me to play there. The most telling video I found was of them playing Illinois in the Motor City Bowl. Illinois had made us work to beat them last season. Temple nearly beat Illinois in the bowl game. Our opening date with the Owls would not be a walk over. Even though our record against them was 34-3-1 and they hadn't beaten us since 1941, I needed to make sure my teammates understood that this would be a tough game.

About 12:15 I decided to take a break for lunch. I bumped into an old friend as I walked down the hallway.

"Yaz! How's it going?" I asked I shook hands with Yasin Clark. He had started last season as our free safety. Mid-way through the season he blew out his ACL and MCL, ending his college career.

"I'm good, Kyle," Yasin replied. "I'm real good."

"What are you doing on campus?" I asked. "Come back to visit your old friends?"

"Actually no, I'm not visiting," Yasin answered. "I got a job here. Coach Burton hired me to be a defensive grad assistant coach."

"He did? Cool!" I said. "I'm happy for you. Congratulations."

"Thanks, Kyle," Yasin answered.

"I'm heading to lunch," I said. "Do you want to join me?"

"Sure, why not," Yasin agreed. "We can catch up on the past eight months."

We discussed alternatives and decided to keep it simple. The coaches were allowed to purchase meals at Pollock Commons. We headed over there. We grabbed some food from the serving area and found an empty table. Soon after we started eating, Brian Henson, E.T. LeBlanc and John Crosby came by our table.

"Hey, Coach," each of the three said in greeting.

"Do you mind if we join you, Coach?" Brian added.

"Sure, help yourself," I said. The three guys sat down at our table. "Do you guys know Yaz?"

"Sure," Brian agreed.

"Yasin was one of my guides when I did my official visit last fall," John added.

"You were on crutches, weren't you?" E.T. asked.

"I blew out my knee fifteen months ago," Yasin replied. "Yes, I spent a lot of time with Mr. Cunningham and Jason Pennington last winter."

"Yaz is the newest member of our coaching staff," I said. "He's going to work as a grad assistant for Coach C."

"Do you know anything about when we'll have a new wide receivers coach?" Brian asked.

"I'm too junior to be privy to that information," Yasin said. "Yesterday was my first day."

"I heard a little," I added. "I was in talking to Coach Adams this morning. He said they expect to hire someone by the end of the week."

"Cool!" "Excellent!" the two other wide receivers pronounced. The three freshmen got to know Yasin a bit as we talked over lunch. I got to catch up on my friend's doings since graduation.

Yasin rehabbed his knee and was declared ready for football last July. Unfortunately the NFL didn't agree. No team was willing to let him try out for their summer camp. Yasin tried the CFL too without luck. He worked at Home Depot in the fall while he lived with his parents. He decided to try coaching when no team was interested in him during the NFL season. He talked with Coach Burton before Christmas and now here he is.

We finished up lunch with John and Brian. They headed for class. Yaz and I walked back to the Lasch Building together.

"Why do the younger guys call you, Coach?" Yasin asked.

"It goes back to high school for me," I explained. Beginning with my nickname's origin back in eleventh grade, I reviewed its history up to last summer when Chip, Matt Sauder, Dave Mitchell and Cody Stevens helped it migrate to Penn State.

"Doesn't it upset Coach Burton to have one of his players referred to as Coach?" Yasin asked.

"That's the funny part," I said. "He heard it from the kids from my high school last summer and immediately started to use it himself. Once Coach Burton started calling me 'Coach', everyone did."

"I guess it fits," Yasin replied. "Are you still planning on going into coaching after you're done playing?"

"Absolutely," I replied.

Yasin went back to work for Coach C. I continued studying video of Temple from last season. My goal for the day was to find some defensive formations Chip, Christian and I could exploit with our silent "audible" next season. The three of us would talk with Coach Adams after we had settled on the plays we wanted to run against their formations. Chip joined me around a quarter to three to help review video. We worked until it was time for me to head over to the Chambers Building for my student teaching practicum seminar.

Room 228 in the Chambers Building was an averaged sized classroom, holding about forty students. The two dozen future social studies teachers did not fill the room. I sat with Chad King, as I normally did in SS ED 411 & 412.

Professor Ann Lindsey-Cox was the coordinator for the whole C I 495C program. She would be at all our seminars, along with the seminars for math, science, language and social studies. Ms. Christina Hamilton was our immediate supervisor for the practicum.

We would have five weeks of Tuesday afternoon seminars before we were allowed into a real classroom. We would spend Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings of week six and seven in the classrooms. We would spend all five mornings in the classroom of weeks eight and ten to thirteen. Week nine was our spring break.

Dr. Lindsey-Cox reviewed expectations about our conduct, dress and interaction with the staff and students during the practicum. We would have midterm conferences with Ms. Hamilton in week eleven and end of term conferences in week thirteen. Grading would be either satisfactory or unsatisfactory.

Dr. Lindsey-Cox announced our school assignments. I would be working at the Bellefonte Area High School. One other student, Nicole Stepaniak, was assigned to the school. Nicole was a tall, dark haired girl who was very quiet. I didn't know her well.

Ms. Hamilton let us know that the social studies student teacher supervisors worked from the Brandywine campus and the Greater Alleghany campus. We would be assigned to either the Philadelphia area or to the Pittsburgh area for our student teaching. The department needed to know our choices next week. It was an easy choice for me, I would much prefer to work somewhere around Philadelphia next spring.

The crowd of students gave a quiet groan when Dr. Lindsey-Cox gave us two assignments before dismissing us. We had to prepare a resume and a letter of introduction to our mentor teacher for next week's seminar.

We also had to prepare a complete report on our assigned schools – population, demographics, commerce, industry, religion and educational reputation of the school district. We had to turn in the first draft of the report in two weeks. Ms. Hamilton would review them and return for completion before we started work at our school.

The team's Thon committee met after dinner. I had another $8,000 to turn in. I was still the leading fundraiser but Tyler Madden and Dave McCall were closing in on my lead. Odds were good that I wouldn't be inviting some lucky coed to go on the ski weekend with me. I had contacted almost all my potential donors.


I made a point of arriving at my Adolescent Development course close to the start time. I wanted to sit with Molly Reed but I wanted it to look like a casual meeting not something I planned. Molly gave me a big smile as I sat down beside her.

"Hi, Kyle, I guess you had a good holiday?" Molly asked. "I watched the game. You played well."

"Thanks," I replied. "Did you have a nice holiday?"

"It was nice and relaxing," Molly said. "I got to see my big brother, David, my sister-in-law, Beth, and my niece, Sarah, over Christmas. It was my first time seeing my niece. My brother lives in Massachusetts and I couldn't go up there when she was born."

"How old is she?" I asked.

"Sarah was three months old on New Year's Day," Molly answered.

"Ah, they're cute at that age," I replied. "I have two, soon-to-be three year old nephews and a niece that's due to be born in a few weeks."

Dr. Carter started her lecture so Molly and I had to stop our conversation. I looked Molly over while our professor lectured. Molly was well built and quite attractive. Jay had excellent taste in women ... and Jay is gone. I decided to ask Molly for a date after class.

When the lecture was over and before I could ask her for a date, Molly asked, "Did you do anything fun over break, besides the football game?"

"Not much," I replied. "I slept in, relaxed and goofed off for a few days. I helped my mom with dinners."

"That's right," Molly said. "You're a budding foodie. I saw the 'Taste of the Town' that you and Damian did. Is Emeril really as ... as ... big ... or I don't know ... is he really that over the top as he looks on TV?"

"He was a really nice guy," I said. "I liked him a lot. The food he made us ... Ooohh ... It was divine."

"I envy you," Molly said. "That must have been fun."

"I'm sure you did some fun things too," I said.

"I went skiing a couple days with friends from high school," Molly said.

"You ski?" I asked. Molly nodded her head yes. "I was thinking of going skiing after class on Friday. Maybe you and I could go together."

"That sounds like fun Kyle but..." Molly said. "I have a date Friday night."

Oh sorry, I didn't know you were seeing anyone," I said.

"It isn't a serious relationship," Molly explained. "It's just a date. Maybe we could do it some other Friday."

"That would be cool," I agreed. "If you aren't busy Saturday night, stop by my apartment. You're always welcome at our parties."

"I may do that, Kyle," Molly agreed. "I'll see you later. I've got to get to my next class."

"I'll see you, Molly," I replied. I headed for the Wagner Building and my Civil War class. I needed to focus some of my attention on my love life. I had spent at most six months unattached in the past six years. I had a couple months in tenth grade between Penny and Julie; a couple months after Julie moved in eleventh grade and a couple months after Penny and I broke up here in college. I wanted to share my life with my girlfriend.


I arrived for my Thursday morning performance review with Coach Burton a few minutes before ten o'clock.

"Have a seat, Kyle," Marie, our receptionist said. "Coach Burton is still in with his nine o'clock appointment."

"Thanks, Marie," I replied as I sat down in our waiting area. The minutes dragged by as I waited. Marie gave me a helpless shrug about five after ten. Coach finally came out of his office at ten after ten.

"Sorry about the delay, Coach," Coach Burton said with a big smile. "Do you mind if our brand new wide receivers coach sits in on your performance review?"

"We have a coach?" I exclaimed. "Excellent! I don't have a problem if he sits in." I gave Coach Burton a wink. " ... as long as I'm getting a good review."

"You shattered every receiving record the university has this season," Coach teased. "How bad could your review be?"

"OK, let's do this," I replied as I followed Coach into his office. Coach headed for one chair in the front of his office. Coach Adams was sitting on the other. Coach Burton pointed towards his couch. I stopped short when I saw ... my new receivers coach.

"Coach Caffrey?" I asked, flabbergasted.

"I guess you just got the news," Coach Caffrey replied. "I hope you can stand working with me for another year."

"Ummm ... ummm..." I stuttered. "Wow! I can't believe you're going to work here."

"Have a seat, Coach," Coach Burton said, pointing to the open spot beside Coach Caffrey. He chuckled and added, "I guess introductions aren't required. Let's get started."

"I didn't ask Coach Ferguson to sit in on this review because I didn't feel it was necessary. You were the #1 kick returner in the nation and made All-American at that position. You were the #3 punt returner in the country. All of that is outstanding, Coach."

"Thanks, Coach," I replied.

"I do not plan to have you return kicks and punts next season," Coach Burton said. "I want to get the younger players more time on the field. I would only consider using you on special teams in absolute dire emergencies, such as we're down a TD with 40 seconds to go and need a score from the return."

"I understand," I agreed.

"Let's move on to your primary job – pass catching," Coach Adams said. Coach Burton and Coach Adams proceeded to review my season's work. My games against USC and Michigan drew the most praise. I set career receptions, career yards receiving, season receptions, and season yards receiving this season.

"What do you do for an encore, Coach?" Coach Burton asked. "How do you top this past season?"

"I don't know if I can..." I replied. " ... or if I should. Our team lost the two games when I had my best statistics. Our offense runs much better when we spread the ball around. If they over-commit to stopping me, Tanner and Christian can kill them. If they don't put enough effort into stopping me, I kill them. If our opponents put too much effort into stopping our passing game, Damian kills them. Ask Tennessee, they found out."

"And why do you need a wide receivers coach?" Coach Caffrey teased.

"We have nine other wide receivers," Coach Burton replied. Coach fixed his eyes on mine. "I seem to remember you and your friends loudly stating that you intend that our team go undefeated this calendar year. If you can't improve our teams' record by improving your performance, how do you propose to get this team to go undefeated?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.