Kennedy - Cover

Kennedy

Copyright© 2007 by Gina Marie Wylie

Chapter 8: Kennedy at the Races

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Kennedy at the Races - Kennedy is a Potential -- a young woman with the possibility of growing up to be the Vampire Slayer. Her destiny and the fate of the world are the subject of this story. A fanfic, set in the Buffyverse.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fan Fiction  

Amy spoke to them before lights out. "A final word, ladies. One person to a bed. In a few minutes it will be eleven and the lights will go out. After lights out, the front porch stops being part of the cabin; you will have to be inside. You may sit at the tables and read, talk or whatever, so long as it's quiet.

"Remember the three monkeys' motto: you see nothing, you hear nothing and you say nothing. Who is with who, doing what is none of your business. Don't make a fuss. If you have a problem, tonight is the night to bring them to me. You are wasting your time if you think I'll share my bed with you. Get dressed for bed, now. You have five more minutes."

Someone spoke up. "What if we sleep bare at home?"

"Then get undressed for bed. If there is anyone here who is body shy, get over it. Tomorrow there are six shower heads for nearly a dozen of you. There are six washbasins and six pots. The stalls have doors, and that's all the privacy you're going to get. If certain things bother you, curl up in bed and pull your blanket over your head and cover your ears with your pillows. There's a reason everyone has two pillows." There were guffaws around the room at that.

A few minutes later Amy came out of her room, wearing a sheer teddy nightgown. Kennedy's eyes almost popped out of her head. Deb's breasts were nice, but they were grapefruit hemispheres with tiny nipples. Amy's breasts were like Kennedy's: smaller and well-shaped. Kennedy was surprised at the pang that ran through her body when she looked at Amy.

Deb came up and blew in her ear. "I'd say a penny for your thoughts, but for some things you don't even need to spend that much!"

"She's pretty," Kennedy said defensively.

"She is indeed. And she's taken as well."

"I know. I like going to the sea coast and looking at the ocean; I can watch the waves for hours. Watching Amy is like that."

"And me?"

Kennedy dropped her voice. "With you I prefer to think of things more active."

Deb nodded at the tables, where there were already two couples sitting, openly making out. "The question is, how much of an exhibitionist are you willing to be?"

"Making out is no problem," Kennedy said confidently.

Deb giggled. "Kennedy, that's more appetizers; more than one girl has lost her virginity at these tables."

"With people watching?" Kennedy's voice went very high, almost a squeak.

"With people watching," Amy agreed. "But it's up to you, Kennedy. Whatever you are comfortable with."

"What are you comfortable with, Deb?"

Deb met her eyes and held them. "Kennedy, unless one or the other of us gets an outstanding camper award and the keys to paradise, this is all we'll have. Even if we both win, it will only be twice. This isn't my first time and you're not the first person I've been with. There's not much I haven't done at this table or another like it."

Kennedy looked back at her and smiled slightly. "I sleep bare at home."

"So do I... Why don't we go get ready for bed? Bring a towel, though."

"A towel?" Kennedy asked.

"You didn't notice your rather damp fingers earlier?" Deb kidded her.

"Well..." she had and had just put it down to experience.

"A towel. The others will get upset if you sit bare on the seats otherwise. You gave me some damp fingers as well, dear."

Kennedy nodded.

In a minute she had her towel and nothing else. It seemed to her if she had the nerve to do what Deb wanted, then it wasn't going to make any difference if she was dressed or not.

What followed was a mixture of confusing emotions. Joy, bliss, discovery... even a little voyeurism. At first they kissed, as passionately as earlier, and then Deb began to play with Kennedy's breasts which led to Kennedy doing the same thing in return. Kennedy was expecting to feel Deb's fingers again, stroking her clit and plunging inside her.

What actually happened was that Deb pulled back and smiled at Kennedy, then slid off the seat and crouched in front of Kennedy, spreading her legs. Deb's tongue traced a damp line over her inner thighs, mildly ticklish.

The worst part for Kennedy was that there was no one to kiss, no one to caress within reach.

She opened her eyes and first looked down at Deb, who was staring intently at Kennedy's most private places. Kennedy was bemused, not understanding why Deb was so fascinated.

It was then Kennedy that lifted her eyes and looked around, though, and the greatest revelation was revealed. They were one of four couples at the table. If you counted Charlotte and Harriet in Charlotte's room, it meant that ten of the fourteen people in the cabin were having sex, just then.

And it was pretty clear that the overwhelmingly favorite position was the one Kennedy and Deb were using: one person crouching in front of the other. When Deb's tongue ran roughly over her clit, Kennedy understood perfectly why it was popular. Fingers were rarely as rough as the tongue, and the roughness felt exquisitely wonderful.

For a few seconds Kennedy concentrated on what she was feeling, and then opened her eyes to check out the last couple. It was an odd position, and Kennedy wasn't sure if any of the positions were very comfortable. The other two were sitting next to each other and one had her leg draped over the other's. As a result hands could easily reach pussies, lips could meet, and an occasional hand would caress a breast.

Watching someone kissing another girl between her legs was interesting, but not nearly as interesting as watching the girl being kissed. The faces were wreathed with smiles, their eyes were closed and heads thrown back, obviously pleasured and happy.

Do I look like that, she wondered? Deb's tongue pressed inside Kennedy and she couldn't think, only feel. When her orgasm subsided, she knew the answer to her own question: yes!

With that, she stopped thinking again, and reached down and tugged Deb back up, where Kennedy kissed her as hard as one person can kiss another. And when the kiss had both of them humming with pleasure, Kennedy pressed her friend into position as she slid down to her knees.

Kennedy had been aware of a strange taste in her mouth after kissing Deb. And when she drew close to the apex of Deb's legs, she recognized the same general muskiness that she'd tasted before. That was what she tasted like! It was bizarre and kinky, Kennedy thought, to know what you tasted like down there! But it wasn't bad and Deb tasted just fine and her moans spurred Kennedy on.

She had only the dimmest idea of what to do. It had been clear the Deb was right, she'd done it before and thus was experienced. Kennedy wasn't experienced, but she more than made up for that with enthusiasm.

All too soon, Amy coughed in the doorway. "Okay ladies, time to get some sleep."

Kennedy got up from her position, with Deb offering a hand. They smiled at each other, then Kennedy walked with Deb, whose bed was closer to the tables than Kennedy's. "That was nice," Deb whispered.

"Yes."

"Tomorrow during the day we're supposed to be nice, smiling cherubs without a sexual thought in our heads. But there's tomorrow night!"

Kennedy grinned. "I'm getting up early to work out. I'll think of you!"

"Ladies," Amy called softly from the hall, "bed!"

Kennedy went to her own bed and settled in. She was surprisingly tired, and she smiled to herself as the memories of the day flooded through her mind. Evidently making love was a good aerobic exercise. Her brain held one thought as she drifted away on soft clouds. Tonight I was made love to, and I made love to someone that I didn't know at dinner time.

It seemed like only an instant had passed when she opened her eyes again. She grinned to herself. She'd had a couple of glasses of punch last night and for the first time in a long time she wasn't sure if she could make it until morning.

Trying to be as quiet as she could, she got up and padded down the hallway between bunks to the bathroom.

She finished and went to wash her hands; another girl was standing at one of the wash basins doing the same thing. "Sticky fingers," the girl said, her voice a soft whisper.

Kennedy nodded, then remembered that the girl was the one who had the bunk above her. And who hadn't been one of the other couples. She was, Kennedy realized, saying she'd masturbated.

The girl smiled at her. "I'm Karen Spence."

"Upstairs on my bunk bed," Kennedy said, remembering her. Finally, someone she could remember!

"Yeah! You and Deb were hot tonight! I love to watch someone's first time."

Kennedy blushed, but the other girl laughed. Karen leaned close, her lips an inch from Kennedy's ear. "In a few days if you want to expand your horizons, think of me, sweetie! I'll be thinking of you!"

Kennedy smiled and said in a quiet whisper, "And before today I thought I was the only one who thought about sex 24/7."

"Not even close, sweetie! And if you think girls are bad, you need to get naked with some guys; any guy. Promise them sex and they'll do anything for you at all!"

Kennedy shrugged. "I'm not sure I want to make anyone do anything."

Karen giggled. "You make me a little crazy girl; there is nothing I like better than bare pubes. A mouthful of hair is all right if you must, but I'm not a cat and spitting up furballs isn't my favorite thing."

Kennedy blushed. She had almost no hair between her legs, while Deb had considerably more, although it was neatly trimmed away from her labia. Thinking about Deb brought pangs to Kennedy's mid-section. She looked at Karen and saw Karen was staring between Kennedy's legs. After a second her eyes lifted and met Kennedy's. Again Karen leaned close. "Sweetie, care to expand those horizons right now?"

Kennedy swallowed. What about Deb? What about Harriet? Why was she aching with need inside her, confusing her in more ways than she thought possible?

Karen's voice was so soft and seductive! "Say the word, Kennedy, and I'll give you a nice smile to start the day!"

Kennedy considered moving away, but her body was demanding something different. She nodded slightly, unsure of her voice. Karen leaned close and kissed Kennedy's neck, while her hand slid over her stomach. "Relax, enjoy, think about nothing else, let me do this for you," Karen whispered. "We don't have much time, they'll be upset with us if we're caught."

Karen's touch was completely different than Deb's, her finger inside Kennedy didn't just rub, it explored. And then Karen found a spot inside Kennedy that made her gasp lightly, right on the edge of an orgasm. Karen seemed to know that she'd found something interesting and her finger now moved to the magic spot and rubbed repeatedly.

Sensations blasted through Kennedy, even sharper than the ones Deb had produced. She trembled and shook for a few seconds, then Karen stopped, pulling her hand away from Kennedy. "Mmmmm," Karen whispered. "Gooey fingers again!

"Smile for me tomorrow," Karen whispered, then she vanished back into the main room of the cabin.

Kennedy stood with her legs trembling, as if she'd run for miles and miles. Her breathing was in ragged gasps, and she felt flush. She turned and looked at herself in the mirror. What kind of person had she become? A while ago she was marveling at making love to someone she'd known for a few hours. Now she'd let a girl finger her, a girl whose name she had learned a minute before she let her do it! And Kennedy had wanted it! She wanted her to do it!

She went back to her bunk, glancing at Karen as she got close. Karen's eyes were closed and she appeared to be asleep already. Still, Kennedy smiled for her and got into her bunk. The instant her head hit the pillow she was asleep herself.

Amy woke her up a few hours later. "Kennedy, time to get up!"

Kennedy blinked in surprise, looking around. She'd forgotten to get up! That had never happened before! Not ever!

She apologized and got her things for the shower. Amy was already under one of the shower heads when Kennedy got there, soaping all over. Kennedy found she had trouble keeping her eyes off Amy, particularly her breasts. Still, a few times Kennedy glanced at her pubic hair as well, which Amy had trimmed into two lines, thin at the ends, thicker in the middle, that came down towards her labia like eyebrows over her eyes.

Amy met Kennedy's eyes, her eyes alight with mirth. "I'd have thought you had enough last night to last you for a while."

Kennedy sighed. "I never did it before. I don't know what to say; it isn't at all like I imagined. For one thing, I have trouble wanting to do anything else."

"You'll be okay in a day or two, trust me," Amy said. "Once the joy and wonder settle into perspective, you realize that eating is good too. And when you admit that eating is good, you find other things you'll do instead of making love. But you're right: the cravings never go away. I have a grandmother in her seventies and she tells dirty jokes."

"I'm sorry about not getting up on time," Kennedy told her.

"Don't worry about it. Right now, concentrate on getting washed, not my pussy. Then we'll run off some of that energy!"

They did just that. There were only a dozen girls from the entire camp who showed up for stretching exercises, then a mile run. Amy explained to the other girls, including Kennedy. "This path is the boundary line. You'll see a fence to your right as we run, except when we're down by the lake. Going past that boundary without permission is the biggest no-no here, no matter what Lauren said last night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.