NanoVirus
Chapter 90

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 90 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

"What do you want me to do Nancy? Should I have Scotty beam them all out here?"

"Just like a man, you just want to have them all delivered. No you are going to go and get them in a limo. We're going to make them feel like you really care about them," Nancy said, digging in with her spurs.

"Now wait a minute Nancy. I do care about them and you know it," I told her, getting a little pissed off myself now.

"I know you do Jack. Sometimes you just don't think about things. I'll help you make it all better," Nancy said.

"Scotty, can you make a limo big enough to carry about twenty people?" Nancy asked him and she was making sure I heard it too.

"Of course I can. I can make one big enough to carry hundreds. It might be too big for the current roads if it were that big," Scotty said, sounding almost like he was bragging.

"I could always make the roads bigger though," he added.

"I don't think we have to do that. Make it big enough to seat twenty-four in the back and be sure it is very plush. Why don't you make it much wider as well as longer. It won't look like a run of the mill limo that way," Nancy said, giving instructions.

"What do we need with a giant limo Nancy? Scotty can move us much faster."

"Sometimes it isn't the speed of the trip Jack. Sometimes it is the mode of travel that makes the difference," Nancy said.

"The limo is waiting outside," Scotty announced.

"That was fast. Thanks," Nancy told him.

"Come on Jack. Let's go look it over." she told me, and headed out through the French doors.

I followed her and when we got outside I had to admit the limo looked spectacular. It was modeled after a Mercedes, but it was easily twelve feet wide and fifty feet long. It sat a little higher than most limos. I guess it had to for ground clearance due to its extra length. It was beautiful inside also.

"This is perfect, thank you again Scotty. You did send a robot to drive it didn't you?" Nancy asked.

"I didn't but I will. Should I dress him in livery?"

"Of course, better send two as coachmen too," Nancy said, as she was leading me back inside.

"Now you can call them each separately on the phone and invite them out to the ranch for an extended stay. Tell them their luggage will be taken care of and all they will need to bring now is an overnight bag.

"Remember to only invite about twenty per trip. Start with the bodyguards and the serving staff. You can bring Margaret, Sparkle, and Geraldine on a trip with just the three of them. Wait a minute, invite Laurie and Miriam to come with them," Nancy ordered.

I went to my study to use the Scotty repaired phone. I asked him and he assured me I wouldn't wake Gabrielle or Gwendolyn. I was ready to leave in the limo in about thirty minutes. Nancy said I could let Scotty beam me and the limo to the airport, at least, and then drive to the hotel's entrance. She warned me to make the ride back a normal one. I promised her I would.

When we drove up to the entrance one of the robots got out and opened the door for me. His attire was impressive. I went up to my suite and the girls were all waiting. Two of the robots had come with me and they took care of all the overnight bags.

We went down and out to the limo where I noticed there were three more robot coachmen to help us in. It turned out Scotty had sent six robots in all, the driver and five coachmen. The limo was so wide they could all ride easily in the front seat, which, of course, was separated, from the rest of the limo with a roll up glass.

The trip back to the ranch was actually fun. All the girls flirted and teased during the entire trip and we all had a good time. When we arrived I was in for a shock.

Nancy had been doing a little housework with Scotty helping. The big ranch house was more than twice as big as when I had left it. Nancy had made Scotty simply extend the bedroom portion and now the large downstairs bedroom area was just enormous, as if it hadn't been already.

Even more surprising, it was now wider too. I hadn't noticed the house was now wider as the extra length was so arresting. When we went inside it all looked familiar, but just much larger. There were also more doors from the bedroom area out to the pool area and when I took time to look I could see the pool was now more than double its original size.

There were also many more bathrooms around the perimeter of the bedroom area. If it hadn't been before it was surely now the largest ranch house on earth, probably by a lot.

The cafeteria Mike and George and the others had put up in the garage was now gone and it was a garage again only larger. The normal kitchen area of the house was now larger than the cafeteria and the former kitchen together but it all looked like a kitchen now, only giant.

I did notice the place I normally ate and where Nancy usually fixed my breakfast and my coffee was untouched and unmoved. The rest had just been expanded around it. The garage was larger now also and there was a new door into it to accommodate the new limo.

When I had the girls settled in, sort of, Nancy took me down to the guests quarters. The elevator's entrance was no longer there and neither was the elevator. Now there was a large spiral staircase, fully eight feet wide and when we reached the lower floor its decor now completely matched the upper floor.

The high security doors and separate bedrooms were gone and it was now one gigantic bedroom like the one on the main floor. There wasn't a separate room for me down here though.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.