NanoVirus
Chapter 87

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 87 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

Walking on out to the kitchen I saw Shelly and Sarah sitting at the table. Nancy was standing by the coffee pot pouring me a mug of coffee. It seemed like old times again and it made me feel good.

"Hey sailor, you come out to slum with the pregnant women?" Shelly asked.

"Careful Shelly, I'm thinking about knocking you up again before you even deliver this one," I told her.

"Don't make promises you can't keep," Shelly said.

"I've got Scotty working on a way to do it. I'm thinking about making sure that you are at least four months pregnant at all times. It makes your titties even rounder and it just makes my mouth water," I told her.

"Like her titties needed to be any rounder. Shelly has great titties," Sarah said, jumping to Shelly's defense.

"Yes she does, now that you mention it. Let me see if they still feel good," I said.

I walked up behind Shelly and slid my hands up under her T-shirt, kissing and nibbling her neck as I palmed her generous breasts and let my thumbs toy with her nipples. They felt fabulous and after giving her a good groping I switched to Sarah and gave her a little attention too.

"Don't get revved up now cowboy, you have an appointment in an hour or so," Nancy told me, as I teased Sarah's nipples until she seemed to almost be purring.

"An appointment? What appointment?" I asked.

"At nine o'clock our time it will be three AM London time. Scotty is planning on you waking the Queen of England for a little early morning slap and tickle.

"He's going to transport her, bed and all, to his observation area. When you wake her, the first thing she sees should be the view of earth that you sprung on us. I'm sure you'll be giving her a view of Jack's dick shortly after that," Nancy said.

I walked to Nancy and taking my coffee mug from her I set it on the counter and took her in my arms. I gave her a kiss for her lips and two eager hands to grope her sassy ass. Giving her ass a swat a little later I told her it was just to remind her not to sass the king.

"Yes your majesty," she told me, while rubbing the cheek I'd slapped.

"I didn't really hurt you did I sugar?" I asked, alarmed.

"Jack I can tell you are going to be a real hard ass as a King. No you didn't hurt me. Now drink your coffee and then go shower and dress for the Queen. It's almost time for her to meet the King," Nancy said, laughing.

I did as she bid me and soon I was in Scotty's observation area looking at the giant sapphire marble again. I don't think I'll ever get tired of the view.

An ornate and beautiful four-poster materialized facing the view portal. There was a beautiful woman asleep in the bed. She might be the new Queen of England and Scotty had assured me she was descended from Royal blood, but she looked as Irish as any woman I'd ever seen. I moved to her bedside to look her over while she slept.

Her face was beautiful and her light auburn hair framed it almost as if she had been coifed as she slept. Scotty admitted that he had done it. Since she was sleeping and her eyes were naturally closed I couldn't tell what color they were.

Scotty told me that they were a startling deep green. The coverlet was down near her waist allowing me to see her wonderfully firm round titties. They were every bit of a C cup and the sheer fabric of her nightwear easily let me see that her nipples were generous and a delightfully dark pink.

Putting my hand on her shoulder I shook her gently and called her name, Gabrielle.

"Gabreille, wake up please Gabreille," I whispered.

She moved a little and as I repeated she turned her head toward me and then opened her eyes. I'm sure it was a shock for her and her eyes opened widely. She looked around as if to see where she was and then her sight fell on the view of earth. She locked onto it.

"Where am I and who are you?" she finally asked.

"You are in the observation area of one of my drones. That is the earth you are looking at."

Looking back at me she asked who I was again.

"My name is Jack."

"Why am I here and how did I get here."

"You are here to meet me. You were transported here by the drone."

This seemed to satisfy her for the moment. She moved toward me slightly and then, as I stepped back, she got out of her bed and walked to the observation portal. When she got there she just stared out at the earth examining it more closely.

"It is so beautiful," Gabrielle said.

I was behind her. Her gown was truly very sheer. With the lighting adjusted by Scotty I could plainly see her wonderfully rounded ass and the backs of her beautiful legs.

"It certainly is," I agreed, but we might have been discussing different views.

I wanted badly to go to her and rip off the gown, grabbing her ass cheeks at once. I didn't though. I just let her look at the view. I did walk up behind her but not quite touching her.

She was tall for a woman, about five nine, but she was wonderfully shaped. I stepped back a step to be able to look her over more thoroughly. After a minute she turned toward me and I couldn't help looking at her breasts again. She noticed and then realized her gown was doing nothing to hide her body. It didn't seem to matter to her and I was able to gain control of my eyes to look into hers then. Scotty was correct as usual - her eyes were a startling dark green.

"And you say I have been brought here to meet you? Why?" she asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.