NanoVirus
Chapter 86

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 86 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

I went into my bedroom and then the bathroom. At my instruction Scotty stripped me bare and I took a quick shower. When I was dry Scotty outfitted me with a doctor's smock, stethoscope, and a nametag that said I was Dr Dick.

Janet was just leaving the sauna when I got there. As I approached her with my clipboard and haughty look she gave me a little look and then she realized the game was on.

"Miss, I see you have an examination scheduled. Please come with me."

"I just got out of the sauna doctor. I really should shower first," she said.

I decided to really give Janet the business this time.

"Just come with me miss. There is a shower in my office and I can make sure you are properly washed."

We went to my bedroom and then to the bath. I had Janet hang her robe, all she was wearing, on the door as I started the water and regulated the temperature. When it was warm I hung up my doctor suit and led Janet into the shower. My dick was already hard and leading the way.

It was a treat to wash and play with Janet's spectacular body again. I lathered her all over and washed her by hand mostly. Of course I had to soap up my dickhead to wash her labia and her ass crack, making sure her rosebud got plenty of gentle prodding. I spent a lot of time on her big titties and even shampooed her hair. When I was through I led her out again and dried her, being careful to brush out her hair as the blow dryer was doing its work.

Leading a clean and dry Janet out to the table, after I'd put my doctor smock and stethoscope back on, I had her sit on it first. My first move was a thorough inspection of Janet's lips and mouth with my tongue, then kissing down her neck to the hollow of her throat and back up to her earlobes for a little nibbling let my hand start a preliminary inspection of her breasts. The nipples popped to attention almost at once causing me to move my lips to each of them in turn for a thorough sucking.

Janet tried to join in with her hands, but I forbid it and asked her to please be still. As I licked and sucked her nipples my hands began rubbing and caressing her great ass and lovely legs. Even the thorough washing her pussy had just received didn't keep her now flowing juices from scenting her snatch.

Leaning over the seated Janet was getting a little tiring for my back and neck so I stood and had her lie down on the table, getting rid of her robe on the way. I adjusted the height a little for effect and it worked. Janet shivered as she felt the vibration and heard the noise.

Moving to the business end of the table I positioned Janet's ass just at the bottom edge and placed her legs in the stirrups, spreading them wide. Scotty and I had practiced the next move. When I had Janet right where I wanted her I walked back up to be by her head. I placed a pillow under it and asked if she was comfortable. She told me she was.

"Miss your chart indicates that you had trouble remaining still during your last exam. Maybe I'd better put some restraints on to help you."

"I'm sure it was just because it was my first visit to your office doctor. I promise that I'll be good this time," Janet pleaded.

"I'm sorry miss, but I think everything will go much more smoothly with you properly restrained. I'm afraid I will have to insist on using them," I told Janet, and gave her a leer.

Now it was time for Scotty's trick. I held my empty hands up making sure Janet was watching them. Scotty made the first restraint appear in my hands and provided a little snapping sound as it did. Unlike the normal equipment that might be used occasionally with the table, these sexual restraints were black leather and polished stainless steel. They looked impressive. Janet was practically vibrating already and I noticed she was squirming her ass around all over the end of the table.

I chained one arm and then the other over her head to the top end of the table. I left her plenty of slack so she could jerk around some. I passed an abdominal restraint over her and strapped her to the table more tightly. Going down to her legs I put a leather cuff around her thigh just above the knee and another around her ankle for both legs, wrapping them around the stirrup arms, leaving a little room for jerking here also.

Returning to Janet's head after she was locked in place let me examine her lips, mouth, neck, and ears with my lips and tongue again as my hands played with her big titties. When her nipples were bulging again I trailed kisses down to her navel and sucked it for a while, later leaving it and kissing my way down to and then across her tidy bush. Sucking her clit with my lips had her gasping.

It was time for a little stool work now and straddling it between her legs, I moved the table up and then toward me as my tongue was pushed out. Scotty moved the table to the perfect position for pussy licking while Janet squirmed as much as the restraints would let her. Licking, sucking, and tongue fucking Janet's pussy lips, clitty, and rosebud, gently at first and then more firmly, soon had Janet's steadily dripping and then as I moved and vibrated the table a little she exploded into orgasm, groaning and howling loud enough for everyone on the ground floor to hear.

She strained against the straps so hard I was afraid she might pull something out of socket. She didn't though and after a couple of minutes she relaxed back onto the table.

"Everything down here looks and taste very good miss. Are you ready for the pelvic now?"

"I think so doctor. I have my breath back now at least," Janet said, bravely.

For Scotty's next trick I held my hands up so Janet could see them plainly and Scotty popped a speculum big enough for a mare's pussy into them, with full sound effects. Janet's eyes snapped open to their widest and her mouth flew open as I squeezed the handle on the oversized instrument.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.