NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 84

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 84 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

"Jack! Jack, wake up Goddammit Jack," Nancy yelled as she shook my shoulder.

I'd been sleeping late at the hotel as had become my habit in the last few weeks. I'd been instructing my virus not to wake me unless it was urgent and to hold my dreams to a minimum.

"You lazy bastard, you've been sleeping until nearly noon for the last three weeks. What's going on with you Jack?" Nancy asked, and I could tell from the tone she was demanding an answer.

I didn't know what to tell her. Everything had been going smoothly and I had drifted into the habit of humping my bodyguards and a few others of my assorted entourage at the hotel until I was exhausted and then sleeping until I wasn't tired anymore.

"I don't know what you mean Nancy," I said, hoping that she would let it slide.

"The hell you don't. You haven't been to the ranch for two weeks and you're holding up here at the hotel doing nothing but screwing, sleeping, and eating. That wouldn't be so bad if you had been at the ranch screwing me and the other Austin girls and others out there, but you haven't been and we're getting pretty damned tired of it," Nancy said.

The worst thing about what Nancy was saying was it was true. It wasn't because I dreaded going to the ranch though. I had just slipped into a routine of staying here and basically doing nothing.

Scotty, Jim, and Bones were taking care of all the heavy lifting. Margaret and Sparkle were directing everything else and I was fucking, sleeping, and eating. Not bad work if you can get it.

"Not only are you ignoring us, you've left the Queen and the Empress undicked. Just who is going to run the show here Jack if you're going to retire to stud?" Nancy asked, and he tone wasn't exactly polite.

"All right Nancy. I'll see if I still remember how to get off my ass and do something. I guess I have been letting things go a little," I told her, trying my best to mumble in the hope she wouldn't pay much attention to what I said.

"You haven't done a damned thing worthwhile, but fuck for the last three weeks. At least you've done that right. According to Scotty every one of your bodyguards is knocked up plus all the serving staff up her near you, not to mention every other woman who lives on your floor.

"To top it off both Margaret and Sparkle are as pregnant as they can get and not only are both of the anchor babes pregnant, they are both caught up on their maintenance for the next sixteen years.

"Oh, by the way, you don't have to worry about paying Geraldine back for borrowing her IBM keyboard. Scotty told me you have paid her back with twins. She will be presenting you with twin daughters in about eight months," Nancy said, and thankfully wound down for a minute.

"OK Nancy. I know I've been lying around on my ass a little. I'll get up, get dressed, and go see if I can do something constructive, unless you want to lie down and let me comfort you a little first."

"No way you long dicked bastard. No fucking for you until you actually get up and do something. Karen, Janet, Diane, Jenna, and the others will expect you home tonight by ten at the latest to do your duty there. In the meantime I've asked Scotty to keep an eye on you while you're supposed to be working," Nancy told me, and then disappeared. I supposed she'd had Scotty beam her somewhere.

I got up then and went for a shower. I dressed after drying and headed out to my breakfast area for a little food. Next it was down to see Margaret and then Sparkle. After talking with them for a few minutes I knew why I'd slipped into my routine of eating, fucking, and sleeping.

There just wasn't much for me to do. This was aggravated by the fact that with Scotty, Jim, and Bones to do my bidding almost anything I wanted accomplished was taken care of almost at once. I decided I needed to have a heart to heart talk with Scotty.

"Scotty what am I supposed to be doing? Everything seems to be going fine here on earth since Jim, Bones, and you are looking after the details. What's left for me to do?" I asked.

"Jack that is something you must decide. You are the King Jack. You have the final say. You will have to decide any disputes and you must plan the future," Scotty said.

"Well there haven't been any disputes that made it to me. I haven't even heard of any. The future seems to be taking care of itself. I have wonderfully talented people working for me and they are putting into practice plans I merely mentioned as goals. Here I am though without anything important to occupy my time. It seems I should be doing something."

"I have studied the history of earth Jack, mostly from the information that was in the minds of those who were terminated and also from the information in the minds of those who were selected to survive.

"I can tell you in my opinion one of the worst failings of the former governments of earth, especially the government of what was the United States of America, was the people in power always tried to be doing something.

"Most of the time it was just so those who elected them would think they were earning their positions. Much of what they did and many of the laws they made and had enforced were useless and wasteful. They just made the laws to impress the voters, sometimes knowing all along they would be unenforceable or counterproductive. There is no need for you to continue their unadvised behavior," Scotty said.

"I understand Scotty, but I need something to do. I have to work on something or else I'll just lay around doing nothing."

"That is true Jack. I don't have an answer for you though. I know it is distasteful for you, but I think you should devote part of each day to keeping up with what is going on with your people.

"I don't mean you should study the details, but I do think you should let Margaret, Sparkle, or me, or anyone else you can think of furnish a report every few days on the progress that is being made in the different areas you have decided to pursue.

"I would like to add from my research into previous behavior of earthlings, I think you should find a hobby. Even recreational pursuits are pursuits. A hobby would furnish you with something to do while you have nothing else pressing," Scotty said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.