NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 83

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 83 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

"I'm going to have to ask Scotty about it some day. Not right now though. I think you had a pretty good idea just a couple of minutes ago. I think I'm gonna take some time out for a ride on your dick."

She pushed me over onto my back and straddled my hips. My dick was already hard and while I played with her titties she took hold of it and moved just the head up and back between her lips until everything was oiled up. Then she slid down on it and began squeezing it with her internal muscles.

It felt great as always and I kept still as long as I could. Soon enough I was pushing up into her and she was pumping her hips against me. We didn't try to make it last we just tried to make it good when it got there and we did a damned good job of it too.

We cuddled as we rested after it was over and as always after a good come I wanted to do nothing but lay there. Nancy wanted a shower in a few minutes though and so we got up and got wet together. After we were out and dry we dressed and went out to find some breakfast.

Nancy had Scotty put her back out at the place after breakfast and I wandered down to Margaret's office. I wanted to see how Margaret and Scotty were getting along with the fighters and I was floored when Margaret gave me an update.

"Everyone who wanted to keep fighting now resides in Dallas or Ft Worth."

"How is that possible?"

"Scotty just found them all a place to stay until they could be dealt with. They each have at least a bedroom of their own. He scattered them out in the unoccupied housing and hotel rooms.

"He's going to send them all three meals a day. He gave them each a pamphlet in their own language telling them they're behavior wasn't acceptable and they would be detained until they could be processed. He doesn't let them out of their room and he doesn't let them try to cause mischief. If they act up he moves them to a jail or prison cell. In light of the recent end prisoners came to they all get the message pretty fast," Margaret said.

"I can see where it would take a little of the fight out of them. Do they have to stay confined day and night?" I asked.

"They don't have to, but Scotty thinks it will give them time to reflect on their actions. It won't make any difference as they will all be tricked and indoctrinated sooner or later and I agree with Scotty.

"Fuck 'em. They were causing trouble and they can just sit and wait until we find the time to deal with them. With Scotty on watch it isn't like they are going to escape," Margaret said.

"I guess you're right. If they don't like it they can always join the terminated. Then they can wait with dirt in their faces," I said.

Margaret and I went over some of the other things Scotty, Jim, and Bones were doing. The drones had managed to glean hundreds of tons of food from what had been planted worldwide and then been left without care due to the terminations.

There was also another tremendous benefit from their help. Edible grains and fruit that grew wild could be harvested and processed by the drones. With the transporters it made no difference to them whether the food was in a planted field or in the deepest jungle. It could be gathered and processed for consumption. If seeds from the fruit or grain were needed to maintain the stand they could be planted by the drones instead of just being blown about and maybe sprouting.

All the surviving cattle that we hadn't been able to locate and maintain were now being fed and cared for. They no longer needed to be wormed or vaccinated since the drones could deal with that. They would end up being much healthier than they were when they had been routinely tended to. The drones could even do artificial insemination from orbit and if we needed it we could be assured of ninety eight percent efficiency for breeding.

The facts were we didn't need any breeding except to make sure that we would have young cattle coming up to replace the older breeding stock. We wouldn't be able to eat all the the cattle we still had around before they all died of old age.

Margaret and the drones had an organization started that would soon be feeding and providing for not only all the humans on earth but for all the living creatures. The drones would take care of everything and make sure nothing became extinct.

They would manage the wild things through out the earth to insure stable populations and avoid the breed to overcrowding which was nature's way of controlling animal populations. They could also repair the damage man had done, especially by removing species that had been moved into territory by man where they had no natural predators and where they dominated and eliminated the natural populations. Earth would be regaining its natural diversity in a way that wouldn't have been possible without this technology.

It seemed odd at first to think that Alien technology could restore natural diversity better than nature could. In fact though, with their assets they could manage peacefully things that in nature would require starvation and suffering to manage.

Instead of allowing a species to breed until it outstripped its resources and thousands starved back to a reasonable number the population could be held down by the drones who could control the number of offspring that were born.

Now it seemed that the Aliens and the drones were going to allow us to regain the Garden of Eden. It made me sad to think that, as the Aliens had told me, mankind had been very close to this technology on its own.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.