NanoVirus
Chapter 80

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 80 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

Instructing the drone to make sure the Alien's ship would be visible after we were transported was next. Then my virus transmitted messages to Nancy, Shelly, Sarah, Karen, Jana, Beverly, Diane, Janet, Jena, Sharon, Aimee, Susan, Amber, Julia, Gloria, Brenda, Helen, Jasmine, Genine, Kelly, Clair, and Seven, who were all at the place, to gather in my study. Margaret, Sparkle, and my entire bodyguard were instructed to gather in my bedroom at the hotel.

After ducking into a restroom the drone transported me from there to the large observation area inside itself. Even expecting what was going to happen and what would be seen wasn't preparation enough. The view was breath taking. It was like nothing else in my experience.

The earth was a beautiful blue gem with brilliantly white clouds swirling over it. The moon shown like a large silver ball and the craters and mountains cast eerie shadows which accentuated the starkness.

The Alien's ship was just far enough away to fit completely in view without obstructing either the earth or the moon. It was amazing. It was spherical and was much larger than our moon. It must have had observation portals also since light shown out from them like giant searchlight beams in some places.

The girl's appearance would have caught me unaware if a reflection of it hadn't shown on the observation portal's surface. Visibly it was very similar to the effect which had been portrayed in StarTrek. There was less color and more shimmer though.

Since no actual transporter pad seemed necessary there was also no sign they were being projected down from above. They just seemed to materialize out from within.

They arrived facing the portal and were arranged so that the view out it was the first thing they would see when they opened their eyes. My earlier experience had shown me it was natural to close your eyes as it happened and open them slowly when transportation was finished.

They were all silent for a second or two and then they all seemed to inhale in a near gasp together as if on cue. Like me before, they were all stunned.

"My God Big Dick. Where are we?" Nancy asked, demandingly.

"We are in the drone."

"How in hell did we get here and can we go back when we get ready?" Nancy asked.

"Hell Nancy, it's like StarTrek. I had you all beamed up. There isn't a Scotty here though. We can go back anytime. Just make sure you don't tease me until you make me want to leave you here."

"You ready to go back to saying Yes Ma'am or No Ma'am when you speak to me?" Nancy asked, grinning.

"No Ma'am."

"Good. Glad we got that straight. Try not to piss off your betters," Nancy said, teasing me more.

"Yes Ma'am."

"Cut that shit out too."

"OK."

At least the tension was broken now. They just stared at the spectacle before them in silent awe. It was unbelievable at first.

"You all realize you shouldn't tell anyone else about this don't you?"

They all signaled their assent and kept staring.

"That is the Alien ship of course. It is the same one they used to come to earth for the terminations. It is a research vessel and according to the drone it is a fairly small model.

"We are inside the drone and that ship can carry four drones. The Aliens returned because they were delighted with the progress we've made since they left.

"Aimee is the cause of the progress. Her communication with her virus and with the drone is directly responsible for our new safety. The Aliens have told me Aimee's discoveries have paid earth's bill for its existence. We owe her our thanks."

Applause broke out and Aimee was embarrassed at once.

"We should probably give Johnny a pat on the back when we get back. If my memory is correct he had a little part in it too."

Laughter broke out among those in the know and Aimee blushed scarlet. It was all in fun though and everyone was appreciative of Aimee's discoveries now.

"This demonstration seemed to be the best way to show you all what was going on. The drone will prepare a report for all of you with the pertinent information and you can feel free to ask for clarification on anything which isn't clear.

"My planning wasn't the best and we don't have any refreshments here. Maybe I can get the drone to transport some up for us."

The drone broke into my thoughts just then. It told me we could get any refreshments we wanted here.

"Are you so well stocked already?"

"You will recognize it as another StarTrek type technology. It is a shame your scientist didn't make more effort toward creating what the StarTrek writers imagined.

"The replicator technology, to use a term familiar to you, is very similar to the transport technology. The details of the technology are not to be released directly, but you are free to use it here since several of the devices are available.

"As you know the transport technology is available to you and once you have a scientific research team examine that technology you should be able to duplicate the replicator technology shortly," the drone explained.

"Where should we go to replicate a few magnums of champagne?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.