NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 78

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 78 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

"Not exactly. They were just encouraged to get with the program as you said. They were not threatened. As I explained they were all experimental contacts with the hope of salvaging a seeding that had lost its focus, so to speak. I should add that all three contacts were carried out differently and studied closely. They all failed and all ended in total sterilization of the planets," the virus said.

"Exactly what part of this portion should I not be discouraged about? You've said we are in a similar situation and that failed experiments at this stage have all ended in sterilization. It doesn't seem to leave much hope for us."

"You are in a roughly similar situation in one sense, but you are the first species to receive this type of treatment. Believe me, what has gone on here will be studied thoroughly. It is true the Aliens have sterilized all planets that were contacted before they had made out of system explorations. It is also true the contacts were not the reason for the sterilizations and the contacts were actually attempts to steer the species toward the desired direction," my virus explained.

"Yes, but we had already been steered without contact. We were pruned, for want of a better term."

"You weren't steered. You were given no hints to lead you in any direction. Your civilization was destroyed and enough of your species was left to enable a new civilization to be built. The drone assumes a more acceptable civilization was hoped for."

"Is there a point the drone is trying to make in this discussion? I'll admit what you've told me has allayed my fear of immediate termination slightly," I said.

"That was the main point. That and to inform you no first contact has ever been made for the purpose of informing a species they are to be sterilized.

"The drone suspects that if you were to be terminated you would not have been summoned to an audience. The drone believes if you were to be terminated it would have been ordered to initiate the sterilization," my virus said.

"In other words I should not assume we are marked for elimination yet."

"Exactly. The drone believes your best course of action is to wait and see what happens without worrying. Especially since the drone cannot formulate any alternative course of action."

"Very well. Please help me to sleep restfully until an hour and a half before I'm to be contacted."

I left my study and as I went out the door I saw Nancy and Sarah approaching me. Nancy had a determined look on her face.

"Come on over to the kitchen with us Jack. We're going to fix you a little snack and then we're going to put you to bed," Nancy ordered.

Frankly I was glad to. Just Nancy's appearance made me feel better and Sarah's beautiful presence was always an attitude booster. As far as I knew there wasn't an unattractive female left alive on the planet.

Most of them probably qualified as beautiful. I might have mentioned it before but Sarah was what I'd call astoundingly beautiful, and she seemed to get more beautiful as time passed. She was just more than perfect in every way.

Sarah, Nancy, and Shelly had an uncanny ability to make me feel better just with their proximity. I just felt more at ease and really more nearly complete when they were near me. I know it sounds stupid, but that was how they made me feel. Just as we got to the kitchen Shelly appeared from the guest quarters elevator. Nancy started cooking and in a few minutes they all sat with me.

"What's gone wrong now Jack?" Nancy asked.

I nearly tried to lie to them, but decided it wouldn't work. I told them the problem.

"The Aliens are coming back. They want to talk to me in the morning. The drone doesn't know why, but it doesn't think they have come back to do us in. The drone says I should just try to remain calm and see what they want," I said, spilling it.

"Ain't that a bitch? The drone doesn't have any idea what's up?" Nancy asked.

"If it does it hasn't mentioned it."

"Did the drone say they wanted to talk to you specifically?" Shelly asked.

"That's what got me going in the first place. Why would they want to talk to me? They are bound to have information which let them know I was communicating with their drone and using it. I just wonder if they are upset about it."

Nancy got up and fixed me a plate and then put it and a cup of coffee in front of me. We just sat in silence for a few minutes as I ate.

"I think the drone is right Jack. I think you should just try to relax, get some rest, and then face the music when it starts playing. I can't even begin to think of one fucking thing we can do about it anyway," Sarah said, making perfect sense.

"I think you're right and I'm just glad the three of you found me and made me fess up. Anyone want to go lay down and snuggle?" I asked them, and they all wanted to.

We went into my bedroom and got into bed. I kissed and snuggled with the three of them. Somehow sex wasn't on my mind at the time. Finally I gave them all a last goodnight kiss and our viruses sent us all into dreamland.

It was rare, especially since the communication with the viruses had started, but I did dream that night. I don't remember the dreams, but I do remember they were pleasant.

My virus woke me at six-thirty AM. It didn't say anything to me or give me a message it just woke me. Getting out of bed and heading to the shower without waking Nancy, Shelly, or Sarah was my next project. Showering and dressing followed. My wardrobe for the day ended up being jeans and a T-shirt with a pair of lizard skin boots. Dressing for success didn't seem necessary.

Susan and the twins were in the kitchen. My breakfast was ready and coffee too. After eating and plenty of coffee my study was my next destination. The Aeron chair beckoned me and then claimed me. It was comfortable and relaxing. My virus relieved my anxiety. It encouraged me to make myself comfortable and wait.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.