NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 77

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 77 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

"I would," They both said at once.

"Well draw straws to see who gets to go first and then one of you climb on," I said.

"You go first Hanna, I'll bet you're already wet," Cynthia said.

Hanna admitted she was as she got up and then straddled me. She reached down and placed my dick head to her entrance and started easing down. I reached for a titty with each hand and took hold. I thought to myself there couldn't be any better life.

Eight hours later I didn't even wake when Cynthia and Hanna got up. I did when Etta and Colleen got into bed for their rest though. Etta asked if they could ride me to sleep before I could even offer. I just smiled until I thought my face would break and told them it might take me as long as twelve or thirteen seconds to get ready. They giggled and I said, "Next."

After helping to settle Etta and Colleen's nerves I slipped back off to sleep. I woke again about four hours later and got up to look for some breakfast. I'd just slipped out of bed and was about to drag on a T-shirt and some boxers when Cynthia and Hanna came over and asked if I wouldn't like a quick shower. They talked me into it.

Later, all clean and dressed I found the breakfast table and dove into the ham and eggs and of course the coffee. I finished soon and headed down to my office, which was near Margaret's. I didn't have anything in particular in mind, I just thought I should go there and show myself to the troops.

Sitting at my desk I decided I needed to get some information on the state of the world from the drone. I asked my virus to have the drone prepare a report for me detailing the current demographics of earth and pointing out where major conflicts were occurring and where groups were banding together.

The report arrived about thirty minutes later and it held some surprises. The biggest one was China seemed to have settled down significantly. A twenty-two year old woman named Xing had gathered about six hundred followers and was systematically expanding her influence. According to the drone she had a small cadre of very devoted followers and they were slowly expanding daily.

In England a small group had located a woman of twenty-six they had decided was descended from the Royal Bloodlines and were trying to resurrect the monarchy with her as Queen.

The drone said she had been reluctant at first, but she had been convinced she was needed. Strangely, the information they were basing her heritage on was wrong, but stranger still she actually was descended from royalty, just not the way her followers thought she was.

The troubles were finally over in Ireland. With all the religious leaders gone things were progressing rather peacefully. They still hated the English but it was on the back burner for now as Englishmen were hard to come by.

All Europe was just a smattering of tiny groups, none larger than two hundred and thousands of small groups of twenty to thirty. They all seemed to be hiding from each other and trying to survive without getting into any fights.

Russia was wholly in chaos. All of the Russian mob was gone and there were hardly any men left who could organize anything. The women seemed to be the only ones making any type of attempt to put things into any order.

Things in the Middle East had settled down somewhat. Israelis had all drawn together in Israel and were concerned only with erecting defenses and gathering food and supplies. All the Arabs now found themselves with more land than they could occupy and were mostly floundering about in small groups. They had even lost interest in attacking the Israelis since the Arab's disorganization and the Israelis organization made any conflicts painful for the Arabs.

Africa was still a giant no mans land of killing. No one there was getting along with anyone else.

Central and South America seemed to be in a lull. No one seemed to be doing anything but surviving. Not much fighting and not much organization. I assumed since most of the survivors had never known anything but corrupt governments they considered themselves better off without any. The drone confirmed this was a prevalent attitude, even though many there were worried what would become of them if some type of organization didn't materialize.

Hoping for some general sense of what was in store I queried the drone for its estimation of the best way to proceed in consolidating earth. It told me it needed to take some time to study the information it had and to consider the situation fully.

That was completely reasonable since I wanted a little time to consider the situation myself. I had an inkling I should try to take control of the group that was consolidating China, but I wasn't sure.

After checking the progress of the man to machine interface I learned ten units had been constructed. I also found out a detachment of approximately one thousand had been moved to Austin. They had managed to get the power back online there and were currently preparing to get one of the semiconductor plants back into operation. Their first project would be parts for small portable man to machine interfaces.

By the end of the day six hundred and seventeen people had answered our call. Fourteen men and twenty-nine women had been identified as needing immediate treatment and that treatment seemed to be going on without incident.

After I made the welcoming speech to them today I returned to my suite. The girls were still sleeping. I asked when my supper would be ready and was told that I could sit down and start on my salad at once. I was hungry so I did. Later I was brought a steak and plenty of beans with a Lone Star Long Neck. I was happy and I ate and looked for a place to nap.

Luckily I spied a bed with four redheads sleeping together. I shucked my clothes and started to crawl in. I thought of something and asked my virus if it could keep me from getting an erection until I wanted one. It told me that of course it could and so I told it to do so.

Getting on the bed and trying not to wake the occupants was a lost cause and one of the girls in the middle woke from the movement. She looked up and recognized me at once. She jostled the other girl in the middle with her.

"Wake up. Scoot over a little and give Jack some room," she instructed her bedmate.

The other girl looked at me and then smiled. I told them I needed a little nap and I thought I could sleep better if they would press some titties up against me. I asked if they minded. Both of them assured me they didn't. I was soon laying down between them with plenty of Jack to titty contact. I drifted off to sleep thinking to myself the aliens and the viruses and drone had made my life an unbelievably pleasant dream.

Later, I woke when the girls near me were getting up, shift change I guessed. I asked my virus to just help me sleep until it was near time for the girls to awake after their modifications. It told me it would unless something came up that needed my attention. After that I slept until my virus told me Nancy and all the others except Margaret were about to wake.

It was time I got up and I went to the cart for some coffee. I made a point of giving every woman I saw a good morning kiss and grope. It made for a stimulating wake up. I got a big mug of coffee and headed to the bedroom.

When I entered Nancy was just coming around. I started to speak and thought better of it. I told my virus to send her a message telling her I loved her. It was almost comical to see her jerk upright and look around.

"I love you too big dick. I guess this is going to be pretty cool," she said, and smiled at me.

"Just wait until I learn how to send you dirty pictures."

My virus let me know I wouldn't have any trouble doing just that. It told me to just visualize what I wanted to send and it would appear in her immediate memory area. I did it. I imagined what it would look like for me to be sitting in a chair with a naked Nancy stretched out over it awaiting the first lick of a spanking.

"Why you big asshole. Why do I deserve a spanking?" Nancy asked, grumbling.

"Just a little good morning reward."

"What I want is a good morning shower. Help me up you big bully."

"Yes Ma'am."

"That's enough of that too," she said, as I helped her out of bed.

It was a pleasure to help her off with her T-shirt when she was out of bed and then I led her to the bathroom. While she sat down to relieve herself I adjusted the shower and took off my own clothes. Then we entered the shower and I gave Nancy a thorough washing.

Afterwards we got out and I dried her. We dressed and I led her out to get some breakfast. I returned to the bedroom asking the virus to make sure the others woke one at a time so I could give them all the same type of attention as they came back.

It was probably one of the best mornings of my life. I helped each one out of bed as they woke. Took them to the bathroom and washed them and then took them out for their breakfast. I pampered them and reminded them how much I loved them. I was a big hit with my main girls.

Margaret was the last to awake of course and she wanted to fret and get right to work. I wouldn't let her. I made sure she got the full treatment and when I led her out to breakfast I told her she wasn't to go down to work for at least an hour and she wasn't even to think about work until then.

When Margaret had finished we all just sat around playing with our new abilities until she went to the office. It was fun and as the girls learned to send images things got a little bawdy for a while. They quickly learned it was fun for them to send each other images of me without sending me a copy. I realized I was becoming the butt of some jokes and Nancy finally sent me a picture of myself as a big walking dick with my real head instead of a dick head. I laughed hard at that.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.