NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 60

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 60 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

I now had one hundred and eighty-four security personnel at Ft Worth. Add to this one hundred and two people I had before finding the security people. We had sixteen civilian women from Nebraska and had also collected a total of eighty-three women and ten men from the Waco dust up. This made for a total of three hundred and ninety-five souls at Ft worth.

At five to a big bed we could sleep one hundred and ninety in the security house using the above ground and underground bedrooms. We could sleep sixty in the twelve guest bedrooms we weren't using for medical facilities. We had room for roughly fifty in the upstairs bedrooms and fifty in my bedroom suites. We also now had fifteen beds in the horse lounge. Seventy-five could sleep in these beds. This meant we had beds for four hundred and twenty-five if we put five to a bed in every bed.

It made things a little rugged and left many sleeping with people they didn't really know at all. It would suffice for a while, but I knew I would have to spread some of them out to other facilities or send some to the hotel.

Seven thought we should explain the problem, even though it needed little explanation after the two nights they had all spent here, and ask for volunteers to go to Nebraska.

All three of the Waco men we had turned volunteered and so did two others from Waco. I had been surprised to learn none of the women in Waco had been forced to be with any man. The women who were with the men who volunteered to go to Nebraska all wanted to go with their men.

This meant we had forty-one women and five men who wanted to go to Nebraska. I got the feeling some of the women who had come from Nebraska would have liked to go back, but were uncomfortable about it since they weren't with any men and didn't seem to be anxious to find a man yet. I decided to send forty of the security people we had gathered to Nebraska too. They could help out up there and would be close enough to come back within a few hours if we needed them.

This gave us enough room to be comfortable in Ft Worth so I decided to try it for a while. I had Seven explain we also had other facilities we could use if anyone else felt crowded here. We didn't get any takers right away though.

Crystal and Samantha had gravitated to sleeping in my suites and I ended up with all the Nebraska women in my quarters. I wondered if they all expected my attentions and hoped they didn't. I had gathered them in though and knew I would find a little time for all of them if they really wanted me. I was surprised to find out all the women who had come with Darrell and Al were living in my quarters and that Darrell and Al had collected a few of the gangs X women apiece.

Mike had been asking around and talking to the women in my suites and they had all agreed he should carry on with the partition removal. He asked me about it and I told him if he had time to go ahead. I did decide I should at least learn the names of the ladies I would likely be seeing naked often, even if I hadn't gotten around to fucking them yet.

The helicopters had all been ferried from Ft Hood. The road was clear and today at dawn thirty trucks headed that way. Five Cobras were escorting them and two Hueys with eight armed troops each were also going. I felt I should have been going too, but they left before I'd realized. Nancy hadn't gone on this trip and she'd had my coffee ready and breakfast cooking when I'd wandered out this morning.

She teased me unmercifully while I ate. She seemed especially indignant about my leaving her to take care of the Waco thing just three days before. I spent most of breakfast begging for forgiveness, but I never seemed to get any.

Seven came in when I was about halfway through eating. She started talking about the occasional F16 flights around Phoenix. If she'd thought she had earned a bye from Nancy she quickly found out she was wrong.

"I see your game now Seven. You come grab him at breakfast and haul him off to fuck in Dr Dick One on the way to some imagined emergency," Nancy said, teasing Seven and grinning the whole time.

"Well you silly thing, you can ride in it just like I can, do you think you need an invitation?" Seven asked, teasing her right back.

"Well I didn't think of it. Where can we take him today?" Nancy asked, and laughed.

"Well I still have to get some more information about Phoenix, but we don't need Jack for a couple of hours at least. If I were you I'd feed him and take him back to his bedroom and make him do his duty," Seven said.

"I wouldn't let that long dicked bastard get me alone in his bedroom with two or three hours to work on me. I wouldn't be able to walk for two days. Maybe I can find some help though. Sure you have to go back to work?" Nancy asked.

"Yes, dammit, I do. See if you can find Crystal and Samantha. Two of the ones he brought back from Nebraska. They've been dripping for him since he made Kelly drop her pants in front of everybody. They also got pretty worked up about him throwing those assholes to the hogs," Seven said.

"I'd almost forgotten about those two. I might just look them up."

I'd finished my breakfast now and I thought maybe I should throw in my own suggestion.

"Nancy, I don't want to pry into your plans for me, but I do have a thought and you just might like it."

"I doubt it Jack, I'm feeling pretty bossy this morning. I haven't been able to push you around for three or four days and I'm afraid I'm gonna get out of practice."

"Well I was just thinking, Johnny and I have a little deal going."

"I've seen some of your little deals at work. By my count Johnny has fucked eight of the security women so far. I've been listening and it sounds like the rest of them are anxiously awaiting their turn too," she said, grinning.

"Well I have kind of a special offer I made to Johnny. I told him if he'd let me sample Donna for a little I could make him a hell of a deal. He liked the sound of it so much he offered me a taste of Jaime and Cherry too. Of course, they will have to agree."

"Just what kind of offer did you make him you sorry bastard, and what do I have to do with it. I guess you traded him some of my pussy. At least I brought a high price," she said.

She had a funny look on her face and I couldn't exactly read its meaning. I didn't exactly like the sound of the last sentence though.

"Hey, it's nothing like that. You would be there to watch and help only. You definitely have one of the pussies I won't be trading to anyone for anything. I don't think I'd even let you try on anyone else if you wanted to."

"That's more like it Jack, at least you still know how to make a girl feel good about herself. I'll have to admit Johnny is looking pretty cute lately though, and I'd just about resigned myself to make the sacrifice since you'd made such a good deal," she said, twisting the knife.

"Not a chance. I traded Johnny a little taste of his Mommy. I wanted you to help me hold her down," I said.

"You dirty motherfucker, when can we do it. God damn that's hot," she said, nearly panting.

"If you can find Johnny I think I can find Aimee. Unfortunately, I'm not going to give her a chance to say no."

"Hell, she's been dying for it. She'll wail and moan and then drip all the way to the bedroom. We'll probably have to throw a bucket of cold water on them to break them up after he gets his dick in her," Nancy said, and laughed.

I stepped back into the bedroom portion of the ground floor and went looking for Aimee. I had lust in my heart and a boner in my pants. Gloria, who slept with Aimee, Helen, Brenda, and lately Jan, was the only one of them still in bed. She grinned at me as I came to sit on the bed beside her. I leaned over to give her a kiss, finding she slept nude I pushed the sheet back to play with her titties. Her large nipples still fascinated me.

"Do you know where Aimee is?" I asked, as I twisted a nipple.

"She went up with the Hawkeye. They were going to get an early morning peek at the goings on around Phoenix."

That took care of my little distraction for a while. I decided to just lie down and suck Gloria's nipples and see if I couldn't think of something to do this morning. I figured Nancy would come looking for me in a minute. I intended to drag her into bed with Gloria and me as soon as she got into range.

The prearranged signal which called all pilots to duty went off just then and Gloria pulled her nipple from my lips, saying she was sorry, but she had to go.

Well shit. I hoped it was just a drill and actually assumed it was, since there was nothing too serious going on at the moment. The only thing we had flying now was a Hawkeye and a couple of F15s to watch it.

I adjusted my hardon in my pants and headed for the control center. When I got there things seemed a little tense. Kelly, Brenda, Clair, and Seven were glued to the radar display. I just watched, not disturbing them for a minute or two. Finally I had to ask.

"What's up?"

"We nearly got caught with our pants down Jack. Apparently the people at Phoenix have been paying more attention to us than we thought. I think they jumped the gun though," Seven said.

"What did they do?"

"They nearly let the Hawkeye get close enough to have a good chance at forcing or shooting it down. They didn't have anything in the air, but when the Hawkeye got about a hundred miles from here toward them they put up five F16s at once. They all turned to an intercept course with the Hawkeye and it looks like they hit the burners," Brenda said, explaining.

"We have F15s up protecting the Hawkeye don't we?"

"Yes, but we only have two. We can make them leave the Hawkeye alone, but we might take a hit with the F15s. It depends on whether they want to make a fight of it. The Hawkeye is already headed back here. We're scrambling ten more F15s in about three minutes," Seven said.

"Hold them. Have the other two stay with the Hawkeye. Just have it fly straight over us toward DFW," I said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.