NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 57

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 57 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

"Good."

Laying down beside Jasmine I pulled her to me, kissing her lips and pushing my tongue between them. I realized it had been a few days since I'd had any fun with her. Right now I'd have more time to spend with her and in her. My nearly hard dick's bottom side was pressed up against her and her light blonde bush was tickling it.

Sliding a hand down over her hips I cupped one of her asscheeks, pulling her closer in to my groin. I loved the feeling. Her nipples were rubbing in the hair on my chest and our tongues were playing tag in her mouth.

After rolling slightly toward her I eased her over onto her back and she spread her legs a little as she went. My hand found her warm pussy and cupped it. I gripped it pressing my fingers inward on her slippery vulva, and just the tip of one finger slipped between the lips and found plenty of lubrication to smooth the way. I teased and diddled just the edges of her love lips and she began rocking her hips toward my fingers as she pulled her mouth off mine to pant.

Kissing across her cheek and down to her throat I nibbled and sucked at it and kissed my way toward her breasts as I slipped my diddling finger up into her pussy more deeply. She groaned low in her throat and pushed her pussy onto the finger seeking more stimulation. I wiggled my thumb in her too, for some wetness, and then pulled it back out to rub gently across her clit. It was still hidden beneath its hood but was getting firmer as we went along.

My dick was hard now and Jasmine took hold of it stroking slowly up and down its length. I enjoyed feeling her body pressed to mine and her wiggling. I made no move to mount her and kept up her heat with my finger and thumb. Jasmine was becoming very wet now and her soft crooning had turned to low growls as her hip motions became more insistent.

As I kept teasing her I lowered my lips to suck on her erect nipples and I knew they must be throbbing. I used my teeth to nip at them and she shivered every time I did. I took hold of a nipple lightly with my teeth and pulled it away from her breast, stretching it. She shook and jerked her hips toward me.

Moving between her legs to cover her I sought her pussy blindly with my dick and she quickly used her hand to guide me. She wet my dickhead, stroking it up and back in her drooling slit, and then placed me against her portal. I pushed with my hips and sank into her wonderful wet warmth. She pushed up to me as I entered and I made it almost all the way up her on the first push. I pulled back and her pussy seemed to try holding me in so I pushed forward again and firmly bumped her cervix this time.

Jasmine felt so wonderful inside and her pussy was very attentive to the needs of my throbbing hard dick. It gripped and petted my iron hard shaft as I slid in and out of her tight slipperiness. I got into my rhythm and settled in for a ride making full length strokes, nearly pulling out completely as I drew back, and thumping her cervix soundly as I reentered.

It was a great feeling and I realized when this fuck was over Jasmine would be even more totally mine than ever before. The feeling of domination increased my heat and though I kept up the full length strokes I increased their tempo considerably.

"Uh. Uh. Uh. Oh." Jasmine said, chanting in time with my hard fucking.

I was really giving it to her now and loving every stroke. I put my hands down to grab her asscheeks and began pulling her up to me as I pounded. She raised her beautiful strong legs up and around my waist then she began pulling her self onto her fate. I finally felt I could come anytime and I saw Jasmine was ready to be finished off.

"Do her clit Seven, she's ready."

Seven put her hand between us and I could feel her fingers as they sought to jiggle Jasmine's tiny starter button. I pulled with my arms as I slammed my dick head against Jasmine's cervix and then jacked it back and forth with tiny strokes.

I looked in Jasmine's eyes and she didn't even have time to squeal. Her eyes rolled back and she was out so I pulled back and gave her pussy a few vicious short slams and sprayed her full of come. I wondered then if she'd ever started the pill. She'd mentioned once she probably should, but I hadn't encouraged or discouraged her. I was hoping now she hadn't. I tried to imagine what it would be like to suck on her nipples and get warm milk. It made my dick jump back to attention.

I rolled off Jasmine and onto my back. Seven and Yvonne were making Jasmine comfortable and Seven was reciting the new programming into her ear. I reached back and grabbed a handful of Seven's ass as she kneeled over Jasmine's ear whispering, giving her a firm squeeze.

"Remember, she's private pussy for me also."

Seven was busy and I still had half a boner. I looked to Aimee and she was still deep in dreamland. I held my arms up to Yvonne and beckoned. She walked across the bed on her knees and straddled my waist. I was stiff enough for her to place me and slide down onto her fate and I took hold of her hips and held her down.

"Just milk it with your pussy until it grows up again."

She didn't say anything, but she started a rhythmic dance on my dick with her internal muscles. I could feel myself growing almost at once and I reached for her titties with my hands...

I was astonished when I woke with the sunrise to find I felt wonderful. I guess I should have expected it. Seven seemed to have lifted the whole weight of responsibility off me. She hadn't really, she'd just let me know I had tools coming soon which would make things go more easily.

I guessed the relief this had given me helped in my playtime abilities too. I had fucked the four women senseless in more ways than one. I knew I didn't really need to, but after Yvonne relieved a little pressure for me following Jasmine's trick, I got her to suck me back up hard and I tricked Seven again.

While Aimee, Jasmine, and Seven were out I opened Yvonne for instructions and told her she was my private pussy now too. I instructed her to remember it consciously after she woke up and asked her to let me know how she felt about it.

She was insatiable when I closed her and she came back. I guess she liked being a one man fuck. I lay back and she fucked her self silly on me. When she caught her breath she sucked me back up hard and did it again and she made sure I blasted off every time.

Yvonne fucked me five times before she just couldn't go on. I was a little tired too afterwards and I went to sleep. Aimee, Jasmine, and Seven were still out as I drifted off. The odd thing was I woke back up on my own just before they started coming back and I was there for each of them as they returned.

Now I was awake for the day and Aimee was wrapped all around me as I woke. Her lips were close to mine so I kissed her and had pressed my tonue into her mouth before she was awake. It roused her and her eyes snapped open. She saw it was me and ground her pelvis against my body as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"God, Jack. Oh God what have you done to me. I can't tell you how much I love you Jack."

"I love you too Aimee, but I'm still going to fuck you up your ass as soon as I can."

Aimee shivered and blushed so I stretched and put one of my big hands down to close around one of her little butt cheeks. I squeezed it pretty hard and she groaned low in her throat.

"The only thing keeping me from pulling you onto my dick right now is my need for coffee. Now get a T-shirt on and get out there in the kitchen and rattle the pots and pans. I'll be out in a minute for your good morning kiss."

She scampered her cute naked little ass out of the bed and left without a stitch on. I lay back and relaxed for a while. I wondered exactly how to proceed from here.

My ability to make decisions and good ones at that wasn't in question, or not by me anyway, but my organizational skills weren't the best - in fact I didn't think I had any at all. Carlisle had left me an organization and I just hoped it hadn't been wiped out with most everyone else.

From the survivors I'd seen so far I assumed many of them could have made it. I wasn't sure what the military deal was, but I knew all survivors I'd seen were excellent physical specimens and of breeding age. Some, like Mitsie, were on the fringes but still eligible apparently.

Since I was almost positive Carlisle hadn't caused the cleansing earth had obviously endured I didn't understand how so much of his scheme had seemed to survive mostly intact. If he handn't caused a fucking thing how had he come out so well prepared. Well except for being dead that is.

There was no getting around that detail though. Carlisle had built an unprecedented orginization of blindly loyal followers, but his ass was pushing up daisies with several billion other now. How had his people survived so nearly intact, so far? His ridiculous stunt of sterilizing most of his male followers was also very confusing. If all survivors were to be breeders why had the male team members survived? Who could know? I was only guessing anyway and I doubted we'd ever know what happened or why it happened.

Slipping out of bed without disturbing the others I dressed and headed for the kitchen. Aimee was there in a T-shirt with coffee made and breakfast cooking. I went to her and just gobbled her up. She latched onto me as I approached and I put my mouth to hers and turned her slightly so I could attack her ass and pussy at the same time.

I had a finger up her pussy busily fingerfucking her and rubbing my thumb across her clit and I wet a finger of the other hand in her juices and was trying to worm it up her ass. She was shuddering and shaking under my assault and trying to suck my tongue out of my mouth. I finally got most of my finger up her ass and pumped it a few times before she just shouted out her release and then slowly slumped into me. I held her as she regained herself and then kissed her forehead and patted her sexy ass.

She brought me a cup of coffee and after a few minutes Aimee was able to put my breakfast in front of me. I was surprised they still had fresh eggs and asked Aimee about it. She only knew they were in one of the refrigerators and since they were still good she'd cooked them.

As I finished, Jasmine, Seven, and Yvonne came out fresh and smiling in their T-shirts. I gave them the treatment and made sure I got all pussies wet before I let them loose. They giggled and squirmed under my ministrations. They all got coffee and Aimee served them breakfast when I'd released them.

"Seven, how do you still have fresh eggs here?"

"We had a chicken house with about four hundred laying hens. I guess the squatters kept them in good shape."

"We have a chicken house in Ft Worth, but no hens. Maybe we need to quit eating some of the eggs and try to raise some chicks."

"I can tell the team members who take care of the chickens to do it. They have special places where they keep chicks when they raise them and they know how to get them raised to lay or to eat. We also have the materials for four or five big chicken houses for each facility to raise chickens for eating," she said.

"I guess since Carlisle was a preacher he wanted to make sure there would be plenty of chicken for Sunday dinner."

This was very funny to Seven and Yvonne, but Aimee and Jasmine, who didn't know about Carlisle, didn't get the joke. I let it pass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.