NanoVirus
Chapter 56

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 56 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

Starting at Aimee's feet I sucked her tiny toes into my mouth and worried between them with my tongue. I kissed and nipped her, first up one leg a little way and then up the other. When I reached the tops of her thighs I gave her a little bite on the inner flesh of each leg near her pussy. She was panting, wiggling, and struggling now. Her juices seemed to be nearly pouring out of her.

Without further delay I attacked her pussy with my mouth. I was able to open wide enough to cover her entire vulva and I sucked fairly hard and thrust my tongue up her as far as it would go. She sucked in a huge breath and her vocal cords made a weird noise as she did it. The shock of my attack stunned her for a second and then it was too much for her.

"Oh God Jack, Oh god. Argh! Oh shit!"

Her hips lashed her pussy up toward my mouth and her reflexes tried to jerk her legs closed on my head. She strained to get her hands in my hair, but Seven and Jasmine held her spread, and all she could do was lie there and come. She shook and quivered for nearly two minutes, moaning and crying out. Finally she sank back into the mattress.

I looked at Seven and then Jasmine. They were enjoying this nearly as much as Aimee was. I was convinced none of them were having even half as much fun as me though.

"Now it's time for the real treat. Jasmine, Seven, how do you think our dainty little Aimee will look skewered on my big dick?"

As I asked they smiled and Aimee shuddered. I crawled up over Aimee's body and kissed her nipples then put my lips to her throat and kissed her there. I moved my lips to hers and she kissed me back frantically as my tongue toyed in her mouth.

Even thought I was so hard my dick hurt. I wasn't through torturing Aimee.

"Jasmine let her arm go so she can put me in."

"I won't do it. I don't want your dick in me."

"Well if you don't I'll let Seven and Jasmine turn you over and hold you in the doggie position. Then I might just fuck your pussy long enough to get my dick good and wet and then move on to your tiny asshole. I haven't ever fucked your ass have I Aimee?" I said, trying to sound menacing.

"No! You better not either. I've never had it done to me and I sure don't want your big dick up there. I know it would hurt and besides I don't even want you fucking me at all you big dicked bastard."

"You didn't mind me licking your pussy just a few minutes ago."

"Like I had a choice, Jasmine and Seven held me down or I'd never have let you touch me."

"Well get ready because Jasmine and Seven are going to hold you down again. If I put it up your ass you can only blame yourself. I gave you a chance to stay on your back and just get a good fucking, but you just had to complain. I'm not saying where my dick will end up once they get you turned over."

When I motioned to Jasmine and Seven they turned Aimee over while she pulled and struggled. They had her ass in the air and her head on the mattress in just a few seconds and when I saw her ass from this angle I wished I had time to butt fuck her for real. I needed to put her out though. If I had to I was going to, but I was going to make it fun at least.

Moving behind her on my knees I swiped my hard dick head through her wet pussy lips. It felt good so I kept it up. Finally I eased into her pussy and slid up about half way. She was really tight so I backed off and pushed again. I got almost all the way in and one more slide did it. I just held it in and let it soak for a while then I pulled back and started a little rhythm giving her about twenty leisurely strokes for a good warm up.

"I've got it good and wet now Aimee. Is your ass relaxed?"

"Jack you'd better not poke that big thing up my ass you bastard," Aimee said, trying to sound mad about even the thought.

When I pulled my dick out I could see the muscles in her back tense up. I pushed a couple of fingers into her pussy to wet them and then pulled them back out. I pushed my dick back up her and made a little production of lubing her asscrack while I pumped her slowly. I withdrew and wet the fingers again.

As I pushed my dick back in her this time I pressed one of the wet fingertips to her rosebud and pushed it in a little. Aimee jerked her ass this time but she couldn't get far because my dick was up her and Jasmine and Seven were holding her in place. I eased my finger into her a little further and I felt her trying to relax her ass, but it was still very tight.

Picking up the speed of my dick strokes a little, I pumped her asshole with the finger. I was being as gentle as I could with her pucker and I didn't think it was really hurting, but I figured she'd been telling the truth about never having anything up it.

After I pulled my dick out again I got another dose of pussy oil on my fingers. When I pushed my dick back into her, I oiled her up all around her star shaped entrance again, and then slipped a finger back in. I tried to get another one in but she was just too tight. I gave up on the idea of sliding my dick up her ass for now, but I didn't tell her.

"Well your asshole is really tight Aimee. When I fuck it in a minute, it's probably going to hurt more than I want it to, but some things can't be helped."

Aimee just sobbed and quivered. I could tell it was exciting her to the max, but she was frightened also. She was tense and shivering as I worked the one finger in and out of her back door.

I told her now was probably as good a time as any and pulled my dick out of her pussy. I put my dickhead to her asshole and just pressed against it a little, not intending to even try to get it in her. She howled and moaned as I did and just burst into another orgasm from the excitement.

When I reached around to tease her clitty as she was bucking against me, and I managed to stab my dick back into her pussy in time to feel her cunt spasm around it. She was out of breath and panting as she finished and I just started stroking her again.

"I really wanted to put my dick up your ass Aimee, but it's just too tight. I can tell it will take a lot of work to loosen you up so my dick can get in there. I won't give up on a chance to fuck a virgin asshole though. I'm going to keep at it, you can bet on it. I'll have to ask Janet if one of those speculums she uses to examine pussies would work to loosen you up a little."

Just the mention of putting the speculum up her ass and cranking it open set Aimee off again. It wasn't as strong as the last time but it did get her off.

I let her settle down a little since I was mostly having to hold her up with my dick in her pussy now. She got herself together and I increased the pace. I drew it out nearly all the way and pushed it back up her until I felt it hit bottom. I kept it up for about twenty strokes even though I knew she would go as soon as I jammed it to her cervix.

It was time and I nodded to Seven and then rooted it all the way into Aimee - I held it against her cervix and jerked my dickhead back and forth. Seven put her hands to Aimee's clit and in just seconds Aimee was out.

I held her hips then and pulled back and gave her several strokes for me, pulling halfway out and pushing back against her cervix every time. It set me off after just a few and I pushed my dick as far up her as I could get it then hosed her insides down. It felt like the come rushed all the way up form my asshole and I nearly passed out myself.

Jasmine helped me pull out of Aimee and lie down while Seven tended to the task of Aimee's programming. Jasmine licked and sucked my dick clean. She noticed Seven was talking to Aimee quietly and started to say something, but I put my finger to my lips to keep her from speaking. Seven finished in about ten minutes. When she was done she rose a little and kissed Aimee on her forehead.

I asked Seven in a whisper if we could talk now. She said Aimee was closed now and she wouldn't hear us.

"Jasmine, Seven knows more about the trick than we do. She knows a lot of things that are going to make life really easy for us. I'm going to let her tell you about the other possibilities with the trick and then I want to do the new things to you too.

"If you don't want it I will understand, but I'm not going to spend all the time explaining it to everyone anymore and most everybody who is part of security will be getting the new treatment. Once she tells you about it I'm sure you'll see the value right away. I'm going to go to the kitchen and see if I can find a beer. Do either or you want anything?"

They both declined and I left naked for the kitchen. I only saw a female Nebraska team member as I got out of the bedroom. She was in the kitchen and apparently only had the coffee making duty. She was near the breakfast nook's table, but she wasn't seated. She smiled at me when she saw me walking toward her with my dick wagging in front.

She was exceptionally pretty in the face and also had a gorgeous body. I was fully hard again by the time I reached her and it gave me a thrill to know I could walk up to her and start unbuttoning her uniform with no complaints form her. Hell, she'd let me fuck her on the breakfast table and be glad about it. Power did corrupt and I was sure I was being corrupted to some extent. I wasn't going to fuck her now though, but I did walk up to her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.