NanoVirus
Chapter 55

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 55 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

I dismissed them and Seven told me we needed to give any of my women who were to be involved in security the full programming. I asked her how and she told me I should turn her first. She said she'd enjoyed the time with me in a nearly normal frame of mind, but she knew it was mandatory for me to turn her. In fact she said she wouldn't allow me to skip it.

She explained the only reason she had held off in the first place was to see if she really wanted to tell me the whole story. She had decided she wanted to and now she insisted I turn her so I would trust her completely. I'll admit I was relieved.

After I turned her she intended to be with me while I did maintenance on my other women here. She would give them their programming while they were out. I asked her about Crystal and Samantha and she said a normal trick would suffice unless I thought they would be involved with security. She also said it was simple to go the full route if I wanted to and said I wouldn't be able to tell any difference afterwards. I decided to go for it using them as test subjects, just in case I noticed anything peculiar.

Seven also pointed out I could actually decrease the number of women I needed to screw with this process. After the full programming the women would seek me for maintenance and if I wasn't available they would just get one of the team members to take care of them. They wouldn't even remember it and neither would the teammate who did it. She said it would allow me to just keep twenty or thirty of my favorite fucks near me and let the others be sent where they were needed.

At first I didn't know how I really felt about this part. I had always tried to tell myself I liked all my women equally, but I'd also always known it wasn't true. Nancy and Karen were very special to me as were Shelly and Sarah, who'd taught me the trick in the first place.

In fact all of my first women were very special. Kelly and now Seven were also special. Steve's women had been fun but they just didn't hold the same attraction. Brenda, Helen, and Gloria along with Susan and her twins were also definitely keepers and strangely Clair was too. No doubt I would always think of Mitsie as one of the top of the list. Even after she got older and maybe got as tall as five feet.

I was wondering about the future. I was sure I would still run across women I just couldn't go without trying to fuck.

I was a little surprised just then as a large plane swung onto final for the airstrip. Seven said it was the 717 we had sent for. It landed and we went down to take a look.

When we entered I saw it was pretty much as they'd said. There was room for thirty to forty seated passengers and a partition across the body about halfway back. The door led into a bedroom area which was really just two bedrooms separated by a flexible curtain. I assumed this was done to keep from wasting the space for a hall to reach the back one. It would suit me fine, as I would probably occupy both spaces if I were going to use the plane much.

I knew one thing. I intended to make several applications to the mile high club soon. I hoped the bed was sturdy enough to take the punishment.

Seven called the Nebraska team members together now and we did the official transfer of reference for them. I had now covered all team members present. Seven tugged my sleeve and told me it was time for me to do my duty and fuck her again. It was a duty I was going to be happy to perform for more than one reason. We headed back to the house and the bedroom.

Aimee had food on the table when we returned and so we sat down to eat. Jasmine came in a few minutes later and sat on my other side to eat.

"Jasmine I've got a little project I might need some help with. Do you think you could do me a favor?"

"You know I will, just name it."

"Well I'm going to bed early tonight since last night was such a late one. I'm going to give Seven another sound fucking and then I was thinking about giving it to Aimee good and hard. She always gives me an argument and I was wondering if you would bring her in about eight thirty whether she wants to come or not. I'll make it worth your while after I'm done with her sassy little ass."

"Sounds like a real plan to me."

"Jasmine, I thought you were my friend, how can you tell him you'll drag me in there for him to fuck. I don't want his big dick up me. I'm too little and it hurts me," Aimee complained, as if on cue.

"Forget it Aimee. You know I'm going to fuck you anytime I want to. Seven has even told me she'd help hold you down. Just be glad Johnny's not here. He'd get some of his mommy's pussy for sure if he was. He'll be plowing your furrow as soon as we get back home. You can count on it," I said, giving her a wicked grin.

Aimee was nearly panting now. Her face and neck were flushed and her nipples seemed to stick out like little spikes. I would have bet her pussy was leaking down her legs.

"Don't let her sneak off Jasmine."

Seven and I had finished our meal now and headed for the bedroom. I was looking forward to this. When we were in it and the door was closed I turned to her and kissed her as I let my hands work on the buttons of her shirt. I slipped it off her shoulders to fall on the floor and stepped back to admire her big fat titties. They were lovely and impressive as they wobbled and jiggled with her movements. I put a hand on each of them and squeezed gently. I played my thumbs over her nipples and they snapped to attention.

Seven was nearly as tall as I was and after I'd removed her boots, socks, and pants she was naked and she helped me disrobe. When I was naked also I pulled her to me again for more kissing and I relished the pressure of her titties on my chest. I loved how her sparse blonde pubic hair tickled my balls as we were pressed together.

I eased her backward to the bed and she lay back as she felt it against her legs. I knelt at her feet, spread her legs with my hands on her knees, and began kissing my way up between her thighs. soon I was licking her hot wet pussy. Seven was a big woman but her pussy was small and neat. I put her legs over my shoulders so I could tongue from her asshole up to her clitty.

I pressed my tongue tip to her rosebud and worried it then I licked my way up to her clit for a little taste. As I went back in the other direction I worried her opening with my tongue tip and managed to get just between her love lips. She was wet inside and getting wetter.

Her scent came to me then, it was subtle, but all woman. It grew stronger as I played my tongue across her pussy and to her asshole. She was pushing her pussy toward me now seeking firmer stimulation, but I resisted her efforts and tried to keep teasing. Finally I relented and slid my tongue into her pussy as I pressed my nose into her clit. She bucked twice and I believe she had a little come. It wouldn't hurt her.

I decided to give her a good one and took her glorious asscheeks in my hands and started eating her pussy in earnest. Her hands came to my head and her legs pressed against my ears as she began a steady humping.

I put a finger in her pussy, along side my tongue, and made sure the finger got good and wet then pulled it back out and worked it up her ass. She whimpered and cried out as I did. She said she'd never had anything up her ass before and I told her to relax it and tell me if it hurt. I guess it never because she didn't ask me to remove it and soon she'd loosened up so I could pump the finger firmly up her ass and back out. It only took a little of this action and she was gone.

She tensed up all over and just trembled, bunching her hips as if to buck and then did it. She must have come for over two minutes before she lay back limply. As she was resting I moved up beside her to kiss and caress her, and to tell her how much I loved her and how special she was.

I always told the women these things after their orgasms and I always meant it now. There was a time before the sickness when women meant nothing but a short good time to me. The plague changed everything somehow. I knew now many of the women I was fucking were going to be having my babies after a while. It put a whole new slant on things for me. I knew I intended for Seven to have a bulging belly as soon as it was practical.

"Seven, how soon do you think it will be before I can knock you up?" I asked, and even though the words weren't romantic I made them sound that way.

"You mean it don't you? You want me to have your baby?" she asked.

"Yes I mean it. I won't say you'll be the only one, but I intend for you to have a little one from me sucking your titties as soon as possible. Can't you handle things from a base where you'll have room to wag a big belly around?"

"We'll see. We should wait at least a few months to see how things are going," she said.

"Maybe. You do know I won't be wanting you getting your maintenance from anyone but me don't you?"

"I'd hoped so, but I wasn't going to ask," Seven told me, shyly.

"How do I make it happen for sure?"

"Carlisle had it all set up. He didn't use it on me, but I know about the programming since I did a lot of it. If a woman was to be only for him he just told her she was private pussy when he programmed her. It meant she was only for him. It will work on any woman who has the programming. If a woman was reserved for Carlisle, after we change her reference, she will be reserved for you. She won't have sex for any reason with any man but you unless you specifically tell her to," she said.

"Well you're going to be private pussy soon Seven. How long has it been since you had your maintenance?" I asked.

"Over two years. I have resisted it and it finally got less urgent. I'm hoping you're going to make me glad I waited."

"I think I can make sure of it" I said, and knew I was bragging.

"Do you remember what you need to tell me when I'm out?" she asked.

"I just need to change your reference and I need to tell you you're private pussy, and I might have to add a few extras just for fun," I told her, with a big grin.

"You will be able to do what you want when I'm out. Just remember to be careful not to put in something you don't really want to happen. If you tell me I will do it. I won't be able to resist. It won't even occur to me to resist."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.