NanoVirus
Chapter 54

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 54 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

Kelly and Jasmine came in then and I gave them the morning eye opener and pussy moistener. They approved of my efforts and I asked if we could take a day off for a fuck break. Their faces lit up and then they both just shook their heads and said not unless I thought it was mandatory. I told them I'd try to get by with just fuck as fuck can.

Aimee fixed their plates and I talked to them as they ate. I finally asked Kelly what she though of my switch out plan for some of the women here.

"It's probably a good idea Jack. You know my feelings on this. If you can take it I want you to fuck every woman with us. It will be easier on you if you can do them at your main residence," she said.

"Jack wants a plane with a bedroom so he can work his way home," Aimee told them, and laughed.

"I'm glad you said it. We have some already. They're Boeing 717s and they were used by the committee members. They can carry forty passengers and have two bedrooms also. The last I heard one was at the Lincoln airport," Kelly said.

"Won't they be too big for our airstrip?" I asked.

"No, there's plenty of room for them to land on the strip," Kelly said.

Seven and Glenda came in then and they had been clued to the morning uniform. I kissed and fondled them and they blushed as the others watched. I reached into my pocket and produced a large diamond ring for each of them. Seven was the first woman I hadn't turned yet to get one. I still wondered about her knowledge, but didn't want the others to know I hadn't tricked her. She had also mentioned it would be best if they didn't.

Aimee got them both a cup of coffee and told them breakfast would be ready soon. They sat with their coffee and joined the conversation with Kelly and Jasmine.

Seven told Kelly one of the 717s was indeed parked at Lincoln airport when the sickness started. She didn't have any current news about it and we didn't have any combat type helicopters here. They did have a Sikorsky and Jasmine and Kelly decided to send part of our Ft Worth team in the Sikorsky to see about fetching the jet. They went off to give them their orders.

The team members started drifting in for breakfast soon after. All the women from Ft Worth were dressed for my inspection. The Nebraska team women, except for Seven and Glenda, of course seemed a little miffed they weren't in on the proceedings.

"Don't worry ladies, Jack is making plans for your indoctrination right now," Seven told them smiling.

After breakfast the team headed to see about getting the jet left in the Sikorsky. It looked a little funny to see ten armed troops getting into a business helicopter. Kelly, Jasmine, Glenda, Seven, and I went to the command center and we went into the advanced section. Seven typed some commands to the console and a popup message app jumped up. She sent a message to Brenda and soon had a reply.

Brenda told us everything was going smoothly there and said they wanted to send after more helicopters from Ft Hood. I talked it over with Jasmine and Kelly and then told Brenda to keep one fighter pilot and one Cobra pilot home for protection and the rest could be sent to Ft Hood to ferry machines. I ask her to get them to load any Chinooks they brought back with arms, ammunition, and equipment.

Kelly reminded me we had other assets scattered around which the plan had provided. She said they were safe enough now and we should really concentrate on securing all the rest of the facilities. I asked her if we could tell about possible uninvited occupants at these facilities. She told me we would have to physically go to them. She felt we could just do the same kind of take over at all the other places.

I asked Seven to show me the differences between this facility and the one in Ft Worth. She agreed and we left the others still planning the day in the command center. I didn't really care about the differences here and Seven knew it. I wanted to get her alone to talk to her about her unexpected knowledge.

As soon as we were away from the command center and in the tunnel Seven stopped me and whispered in my ear. She spoke so lowly I could barely hear her.

"Call Jasmine to us and when she gets here tell her to have Kelly turn off all the outdoor audio pickups. It's important," she told me.

I turned back toward the command center and yelled for Jasmine. She came to me at once and I told her my request. She agreed and left to carry it out. Seven and I went back to the guest quarters and then up into the house.

When we reached the main floor we went outside through the front entrance. There were a few lawn chairs out in the front yard and we sat in them.

"Jack I know I was slightly mysterious about the trick. I didn't really have to be - I did it just for me, but I don't think it was harmful or detrimental to you. I believe I'm about to tell you more about the trick than you wanted to know," she said.

"It won't be hard to tell me more about it than I understand. I don't even know why it works," I said.

"No one I know of has ever known. I only know of one person who knew about most of its power. He's dead now. He was the ultimate leader of the plan and he used the trick to get it started. I don't know how he discovered it either," she said.

"Who was he? Was it the president?" I asked.

"Oh no. Not even close Jack. It was the Reverend Carlisle. Even if you weren't religious you must have seen him on TV the day before the religious leaders died. He was all over CNN predicting more hellfire and brimstone. I thought it was terrifically ironic he was one of the first religious leaders to die," she said.

I did remember Reverend Carlisle. I had even seen him on TV before the sickness started. He was always popping up to lead prayers in Congress or at the Super Bowl or at other nationally televised occasions. He was a big religious figurehead. I had laughed myself when he had been one of the first religious leaders to die.

"How did he get to be leader of the plan?" I asked, astounded.

"He did it with his dick. He'd known about the trick for years, over fifteen years in fact. He learned more and more about it as he went. He did it mostly by experimentation. After using it for about ten years he had the money and power to pay for secret research.

The research was hampered by his own paranoia though. He wouldn't tell the scientist he'd hired exactly what they were looking for. Even though every one of them was under his control via the trick, none of them knew about it," Seven explained.

"Did he only use women researchers? How could they not know if he'd tricked them?" I asked.

"There are other methods that go with the trick that you apparently don't know. Just from my observations I'd guess all you know is how to perform it. The women I've seen you have turned all seem to just have the basic love and devotion that go with the procedure," Seven explained.

"I'm sure you're right. Shelly and Sarah taught it to me and just turning the women is all I know how to do," I said.

"They didn't know how to perform the companion procedure, on the men, did they?" Seven asked.

She had my undivided attention now. None of us had a clue there was anything remotely like it for men. I shuddered as I though of not only fucking every woman on earth, but that I might have to also cornhole every man. I just wasn't wired that way and I knew I would never be able to do it. My discomfiture must have been obvious because Seven laughed.

"No Jack, you won't have to do the men. We will have to teach two woman teams to turn the men for you," she explained.

I was relieved at once. I'm sure it showed since she kept smiling and trying not to laugh. I finally laughed too. It was funny when I thought about it.

"We'll go over it later, I have some other real shockers for you first. Do you know why I wanted Jasmine to turn off the audio pickups?" Seven asked.

"I assumed you had something you wanted to tell me and you didn't want them to hear," I said.

"Correct. Since they are all under your control now it wasn't mandatory, but it won't hurt anything either."

Seven took the walkie-talkie off her belt and handed it to me. She asked me to summon Kelly to us and she said she was going to give me a demonstration. I called Kelly and asked her to come to the front lawn.

"When she gets here I want you to use the key phrase on her," Seven said.

"What key phrase?"

"The one she was given when she was turned. Even though Carlisle is gone I am sure it will still work. If I had the same phrase it would take me out too, but I don't. As far as I know I'm the only one who had a different phrase.

"This is what you say to her: New Genesis, Chapter 1, Verse 1, In The New Beginning. It will put her into a deep hypnotic like trance. It may be hypnotic in nature. It will make her susceptible to your commands. She will take anything you say to her in that state as irrefutable fact and will perform any task you give her without question," Seven said.

"I thought hypnosis couldn't make a person do something against their beliefs of what was right and wrong," I said.

"Well that may or may not be the case with hypnosis, but in this situation it isn't. You could tell Kelly to hold her chin up so I could cut her throat more easily and she wouldn't hesitate. You have to be extremely careful what you tell one of your followers in this mode. To bring her back you only need to tell her, Close The New Bible. It will end her trance. She will not consciously remember the session unless you tell her to."

"How did all this come about from the trick?" I asked.

"It was apparently a long process for Carlisle to discover. The short version is during the time a woman or man is unconscious after the trick they are open to hypnotic like suggestions. Carlisle had a standard set of instructions worked out and they were very effective. He had thousands of people under his control. Since he is dead they will no longer be devoted to him, but they are still programmed or I assume they are. We will see for sure when Kelly gets here."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.