NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 52

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 52 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

He agreed and we found Brenda, Jasmine, and Kelly in the command center. Kelly was explaining the other assets and the Hawkeye data link to Brenda and Jasmine when we got there. She went over the new stuff with Darrell and I could tell he was impressed.

Hell I was impressed and I didn't understand half of it. I did glean one fact I thought was impressive. Kelly said and Darrell confirmed one crusader could fire eight one hundred pound explosive rounds in one minute, altering the trajectory so they would all land on the same target area, five to thirty kilometers away, within a four second window from first impact to last. I knew it could ruin your whole day.

I listened without any questions since I didn't really know enough about what they were saying to ask. I finally spoke up and asked Kelly about sending up the balloon. This required telling the others about the balloon. Darrell was very impressed again and doubly so when Kelly told him along with various types of radar it was equipped with Infra Red imaging and covered the area around us out to a large radius.

After she'd finished her explanations Kelly decided it was time to send it up. She got things going and was soon letting the balloon rise. It had optical cameras which also gave us a surprisingly breathtaking view of our place and much of the surrounding countryside. She bragged she could even check for limping cows with it and we all laughed.

Kelly stopped the balloon at eight thousand feet and flicked through several views on the main console. Shortly she told me the team in Nebraska had not been activated. She said there were interlopers staying in the house, but they had not gained access to any of the underground facilities. She sent commands to lock all below surface access and suggested we head there now.

"Why would we want to leave now Kelly?" I asked.

"We can take the Lear and be there in two hours. We'll touch down and the team can exit. The Lear can then lift off again and return here. It won't be on the ground for over three minutes. The team will enter the tower and then the tunnel. We will be inside the tunnel and inaccessible to them before they even know anything has happened.

We have the capability to send in a gas that will render everyone in the house unconscious. After it has taken effect we will go up wearing gas masks and secure them. We can decide what to do with them later," she explained.

"How will we enter the tunnel if you have blocked access?" I asked.

"I have an override transmitter we can use locally."

I asked all the others what they thought and everyone thought we were wasting time. Darrell said the facility was priceless and should be secured at once. I told Kelly to gather the troops and she punched in a code at the main console and a small alarm signal started sounding. She and Jasmine took me by the arms and headed off with me.

We went to my bedroom and I collected my weapons and some dark clothing. Jasmine and Kelly were already ready to go. I came out and Kelly said we really needed to go to one of the warehouses and get Jasmine and I some proper security uniforms. I asked if I would get to help measure Jasmine for hers and they both laughed. Kelly asked if she could sit in my lap for the flight.

When we got to the airstrip the Lear was sitting on go and all the rest of the team was in it. I learned Helen was flying it and Aimee was with her for some practice with it. Two minutes later we were airborne.

Kelly had been able to access the security sensors at Nebraska and they had showed no one was on the premises except in the house. We wouldn't be able to get any updates along the way though.

Helen was going to make the landing as quiet as possible. She wouldn't kill the engines, but she would cut them back as far as she dared. Aimee would be going with us into the tunnel and Helen would return to Ft Worth alone.

We touched down and the place was dark as far as we could see. The moon was bright and when we rolled to a stop by the tower we exited. The Lear, as projected, was gone again in under three minutes. We were all already inside the terminal and headed down in the elevator. We were closed back up in the tunnel within ten minutes of the time the Lear first touched the runway.

We passed through the tunnel and into the guest quarters. They were empty as expected and we went through and into the command center tunnel. We passed through the command center and into the security entrance house tunnel. It wasn't as long as the one in Ft Worth. When Kelly opened the door we heard the same thing though. I was ready for it this time.

"Aten HUT." A loud female voice said from behind the door.

Kelly preceded me into the security entrance house's basement. A statuesque woman who reminded me strongly of Seven of Nine but with blonde hair was apparently in command. Kelly introduced me to her as the new commander. She told me the woman's name was Seven.

I guess the surprise showed on my face and as she offered me her hand to shake Seven explained since the resemblance was there and since she was often called Seven in jest she just used it now. I'm sure Tuvok would proclaim it logical.

Both Nebraska teams were present and I was introduced to another statuesque beauty. Glenda was blonde also. She was of a similar build with Kelly and Seven but her presence wasn't as imposing as Seven. Frankly I doubted I'd ever seen a woman as imposing as Seven before.

Also daunting was my other task after we cleared the squatters from the house. I needed to turn the female members of this team. There were twenty-two females. I was glad I remembered to have Nancy sort through the new jewelry before we left. I was afraid we would have to stay an extra day though.

Kelly introduced Jasmine as the Security chief for the whole plan now. She referred to the whole operation as the plan.

Seven then introduced Jasmine and I to the whole team. They apparently knew Kelly already. Kelly explained interlopers had occupied the house and we needed to secure and then evaluate them for inclusion into the plan. They all indicated their understanding and approval.

Glenda suggested we go to the command center, check the monitors, and if things looked favorable we could release the gas. After it had done its job we could don masks and then enter and secure the occupants while the gas was being cleared.

Kelly concurred and we went to the command center. Seven opened the advanced room which also contained the Patriot, Phalanx, and Crusader command and control. Glenda dispatched four of her team to fetch gas masks from their storage area.

Glenda cycled the monitors through the main house and located the occupants. She asked for permission to release the gas and I gave it. Everyone in the house was sleeping soundly within fifteen minutes.

We entered the house with our mask on. Seven had informed us the gas would lose effectiveness in about thirty minutes. We spread out and searched the main and second floor. It was deja vu for me. The house looked exactly like the Ft Worth house had before we moved in. Five of the master suites had occupants - one man and two women each in three bedrooms and five women in each of the other two.

In the first suite we entered a man had passed out between the legs of a delicious looking brunet. I took a minute to envy him. She was gorgeous and even though she was unconscious her fat titties stood up and they jiggled as I rocked the bed to see if they would stir.

I hate to admit it, but I wanted to shuck my clothes, roll the man off, and just slide my hardon up her. I guess Jasmine could read my mind.

"Jack, let us cuff him and roll him onto the floor. You can just let her wake up finding out what her new life is going to be all about," Jasmine suggested.

I could tell she serious. Hell, I wanted to do it badly. My dick was throbbing as I looked down on the unconscious woman.

"We don't have time for that Jasmine, we have to secure the house." I'll admit I said it reluctantly.

"You have time for it Jack. There are plenty of us to take care of the house," she said, as she cuffed the man's hands behind his back and rolled him to the floor.

Her spread naked body was now revealed to me. I noticed for the first time her arms and legs were bound and she was stretched moderately. I'm sure it wasn't comfortable but it probably wasn't too painful. My dick gave another lurch as I considered her reaction if she came to, still bound, and discovered a man wearing nothing but a gas mask pounding her to glory.

"See if you can release her Jasmine."

"Aren't you gonna fuck her Jack. I'm wet already from thinking about it."

"You're about to convince me even though I know I shouldn't.

A team member saved me from myself as she reported everyone was at least cuffed now. She also reported the women in the rooms without men had already been cuffed when they went to them and were apparently being held as prisoners.

I asked them to release all the women and stand guard over them. I also ask them to be cordial to the women and to interview them to gain any information they could about what had been going on while they were here. I told them to take all the men into one bedroom and make sure they were bound hand and foot. I explained I would conduct their interviews myself.

"What will we do with the men sir?" Seven asked.

"Unless things are different than they appear I believe we will burry them shortly. Or maybe we'll find a hog pen outside to take care of the remains," I said.

"I don't mean to be presumptuous, but shouldn't we consider what skills they might have?" Seven asked.

"No skill can make them valuable to me if they have been holding these women against their will and abusing them sexually. We haven't had time to discuss my philosophy yet Seven. In a nutshell it is - if you rape a woman you die ASAP."

For the first time I saw a smile on Seven's face. It had to be a big smile to show behind the mask.

"Permission to speak freely sir?" Seven asked.

"By all means Seven. I consider all security team members my most valuable assets. You always have permission to speak freely to me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.