NanoVirus
Chapter 43

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 43 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

It was creeping up on bedtime so we all dispersed. Henny hung back to talk to me and said Debbie had asked for me to come talk to her then Henny slapped me on the back and giggled. I laughed at her antics.

I went down to the guest quarters and entered Debbie's room. She was polite but appeared a little nervous. She finally told me she had decided to ask me to let her join our group. She asked me point blank if she would be required to pay her way with sex and she asked if she would have to have sex with all the men or only me. I decided to be completely honest with her.

"Debbie, I'm sure you won't believe me, but I really wish I didn't think it had to be this way. I have to tell you all my women agree it's necessary, for our protection and partially for yours.

"You would only have to have sex with me once and if you weren't a pilot you wouldn't even be required to do that. You are a beautiful and desirable woman, but that isn't why I insist you have sex with me. I'll tell you the real reason, but only after you agree to join us and to have sex."

I could tell she didn't think I was telling the truth, but it didn't really bother me. I knew I was telling the truth and it was what mattered to me. I didn't tell her she was going to have sex with me whether she agreed or not, but I didn't really consider holding back information to be lying.

"Let me get this straight. You want to fuck me because I'm a pilot and you're only going to do it once?" Debbie asked.

"That's correct. It's only because you're a trained combat pilot who can fly jets, and I will only require you do it once. If we ever do it again it will be your choice."

"Don't count on me asking for more," she said, and she was rather snotty about it.

"I'm not. Once is all I require. Do we have an agreement?" I asked.

"What about the other things you're going to tell me?"

"I will only tell you after you agree and there will be no backing out after you hear the rest. I will tell you it doesn't involve anything kinky, for want of a better description. I will want to have sex with you in the doggie position unless that is completely repugnant to you."

"Men are mostly repugnant to me. It isn't just you. I will prefer the doggie position since it will make it seem more anonymous. Yes, I agree to it if those are honestly your terms," she said, in a businesslike manner.

"Debbie, after sex with me you will be a changed woman. I don't know how it works, I just know it does. You will be completely loyal to me and you will probably find you are in love with me."

Debbie just broke into gales of laughter. She was gasping for breath in a few seconds and tears were streaming down her face. She couldn't stop laughing and it was embarrassing for me.

I knew how it must have sounded to her and I also knew she didn't believe a word of it. If it could have helped anything I would have had some of the others come down and explain it more convincingly, but it wouldn't make any difference now. Now that she knew my most closely guarded secret I was going to use it on her.

Debbie noticed I didn't get angry or even blush at her laughter. It still took her three or four more minutes to settle down.

"I can see now why you didn't even break a sweat when Steve was holding you captive. I can tell you are really something special. I even slightly admire you and I usually hate men as a reflex action, but I don't really hate you anymore.

"I will say you must have the biggest set of balls I have ever run across. You admitted my piloting skill made you nervous even though you've never seen me fly. You are holding me captive because of my skills and because you don't know whether I can be trusted. Now you are ready to fuck me, turn me loose, and give me an airplane. You mean you really have that much confidence in your dick?" she asked, obviously unbelieving.

It was my turn to laugh now. I knew it was the truth but it did sound ridiculous.

"Yes I do Debbie, yes I do. Not only that, but you will too in the morning. You don't have to worry I'll be brainwashing you or anything like that either. You will still remember everything and exactly how you felt about men and me in the morning. You just won't feel that way about me anymore. I don't care if you still hate all other men. I won't be sharing you with any others."

Debbie looked at me then shook her head and smiled.

"Do you want to be alone for this or would you like some other women to be there with you?" I asked, hoping I could get Shelly and Sarah in on this.

"I like to be with other women, but I think I'll just let you sink or swim on your own this time," Debbie said.

"Are you ready then?"

"If I have to I have to," she said, and rose as I did.

We walked out of the guest bedroom. Julia and Amber were just exiting the elevator as we approached since they had come down to check on Debbie and Melinda. I asked them to start bringing Debbie's things up to the main floor after they had taken care of Melinda.

They just grinned and then they surprised Debbie by lining up to give her a thorough kissing and a few little squeezes on her ass. When they finished their welcoming they told me they'd bring all her things up shortly.

"What was that all about?" Debbie asked.

"I think they were just happily welcoming you into the fold."

"You mean you've given them a super fucking too?" she asked.

"Of course. Didn't you look at them? How could I refuse when they asked so politely?"

She didn't say anything else. She just followed me to my new bedroom. I closed the door behind us as we entered and turned to Debbie to take her in my arms. I put my lips on hers and kissed her. She parted her lips and let my tongue in and we played a while. I felt her body and had to get my hands on her titties and when I slid the zipper of her flight coveralls to the bottom it gave me my normal charge from the sound. I broke the kiss for a minute and nibbled the hollow of her throat.

"I'll have to say I didn't expect any foreplay. I thought you'd just bend me over and put it to me," Debbie said.

I nibbled her ears and then whispered into them. I told her it wouldn't be any fun for either of us.

"I thought this was just an initiation type of thing. I didn't know I was supposed to have fun. I thought I just had to endure it. If you expect me to get off you might as well give up now. I've never had an orgasm from a man," she said.

"Then you have a big surprise coming. You aren't just going to have an orgasm. You are about to come so hard it will be a life changing experience."

"I think you actually believe that. Do you really think you're God's gift to women?" she asked.

"I thought the way the sickness treated religious leaders had pretty much settled God's hash."

I was a little tired of talking to the non-believer in front of me and I decided to just go ahead and show her the light.

I pushed the coverall off her shoulders and admired her beautiful titties. I peeled it down off her hips and saw her sparse bush was an exact match for the blonde hair on her head. Her pussy was small and not even puffy yet. I knew I was going to have to really concentrate on her and give her my best effort.

I knelt and unlaced her boots and removed them and her socks. I tugged her coveralls and panties off and she stepped out of them. I kissed my way back up to suck on first one nipple and then the other. She was unresisting but a non-participant.

I was standing again now and I stepped back and removed my clothes. My dick was hard and standing straight out. She couldn't help herself and looked even though I knew she hadn't wanted too.

She commented on my size and said she'd been right about my balls being enormous. I just tried to ignore her banter as I moved her to the bed. Soon she was lying on her back with her head on the pillows. I took hold of her feet and spread her legs. I could see her tense just a little and then resign her self to what was to come.

I started at her feet and slowly kissed my way partially up one leg and then repeated it on the other. I took my time and it was nearly ten minutes before my kisses and little suckings reached her pussy lips. I was surprised to find she had actually lubricated a little.

She seemed surprised herself and commented that I was in fact better than she'd expected. She swore no man had ever even had her wet.

I took my time and teased her pussy lips and they got even wetter as I chased some of the seeping liquid down over her perineum and to her anus where I spent a little time licking and probing with my tongue tip. She actually spread her legs farther on her own and soon rocked her hips up trying to give me better access to her rosebud. She remained silent, but I could feel her buttocks alternately tensing and releasing and it seemed like she was trying to keep her hips still but actually wasn't able to.

I abandoned her asshole and licked back up to her pussy lips, tracing their outline with my tongue tip and wiggling it between her labia. She was respectably wet now and my licking was making her wetter. She gave up trying to be still and pushed her pussy to my tongue seeking greater contact.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.