NanoVirus
Chapter 42

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 42 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

I figured if worse came to worst I could turn the two I thought could be cooperative, kill the two who weren't and let the two I turned train Helen, Brenda, and maybe Gloria. I could salvage my ethics that way.

Then I started wondering if it was more ethical to kill the two pilots or rape them and let them live. Then I worried if I raped them and the trick didn't work I would have to kill them after all. This was getting me tangled up in my own head. I decided to just forget it for a while. I knew if it came down to it though our safety would outweigh my ethics.

When we got home I found Johnny had vacated his downstairs bedroom. He told me later they had moved upstairs so I could keep all my women near me. I felt bad for a while and then realized it was probably for the best. It was still going to be crowded and even worse when the other four pilots were turned. We would have to work something out. I kept turning it over in my head and finally I had a thought.

I rounded up Mike and told him the problem. He looked at all the bedrooms and then gave me his best solution. He said I should move into the pilot's bedroom since I probably would need to be alone sometimes. The pilot's bedroom could never be easily connected to the other downstairs bedrooms since there was a bathroom between it and the next room. Its other wall was common with the den.

The end two bedrooms on that side only had a partition wall and some closet space between them. He could take it out and make the two bedrooms into one large one with closets and bathrooms on the end walls. They were there already and the closet space he would be taking out wasn't critical anyway.

I asked if taking out the walls wouldn't weaken the structure of the house and he told me the whole house was built with more and stronger trusses than he'd ever seen or even heard of. He assured me we could take out every partition on the bottom floor and not even influence the structural strength of the house.

He said our only real constraints were the plumbing lines in the slab. He explained we could do away with a plumbing fixture if we wanted to, but couldn't move anything very far if it had a drain. I thought we could live with that.

The bedrooms on the back of the house would be even easier. All their bathrooms and closets were on the back wall of the house. They were between the pool and the bedrooms. The walls between these bedrooms were just simple partitions and could be removed to make it one big room.

Mike estimated with the walls gone we could put six big beds in place of the three now occupying the space and he said we could put four beds in place of the two on the other side of the hall. He said if we took out the hall partitions and just left the pilot's bedroom which was to become mine, and one other bedroom we could take up all the rest of the space and might get another four or five beds in there.

In other words, if I turned it into just my bedroom and a big barracks type room I could sleep as many as seventy women near me. He felt there would still be plenty of free floor space and closet space. He said I would end up with room for from fifty to seventy women with them sleeping five to each giant bed. He laughed at me then, but he knew it was probably possible.

My mind was on overload now. Fifty to seventy women. Shit, just because I had room for them didn't mean I needed them. Where would I find more of the big beds? I didn't have a fucking clue so I went looking for Brenda. When I asked her she laughed at me too and told me we could pick them up anytime. She knew where the warehouse was.

Grimes had bypassed retail dealers and had used a government procurement agent to obtain the beds. She said they would even have plenty of bedding to match what we already had. Grimes had made sure they would keep plenty before he used them in the first place. I didn't know if it was a good thing or not.

I decided not to do a thing until I asked every one of my women separately what they thought of it. I just tracked them down one by one after I ate supper - I even asked the seven new ones.

Each and every one of them thought it was a grand idea. I found Mike and asked him how long it would take for him to convert the two bedrooms to one. He said he could probably get it done tomorrow. He might need Johnny and a few of his women to help remove the wrecked out materials. I asked him to see if he could get it done tomorrow and he said he would.

I took a night off tonight to sleep by myself, but I made sure all my women got a good night kiss. I found out the seven new ones had all been down to visit their three incarcerated mates and tell them what life here was going to be like.

As I was kissing Henny goodnight she said she was sure two of the three would sue for dick tomorrow. The seven women I'd turned from Steve's band had to sleep upstairs tonight - it couldn't be helped. I was tired and I knew we had a lot of shit to get done tomorrow.

I slept until eight am and then went out to get coffee. Nancy had it ready and my breakfast too. After a proper good morning kissing and groping she ate with me and teased me a little about going off and coming back with more women for myself. I teased her too and told her she would probably have her tongue on them before I got my dick in them again. She didn't argue.

Jasmine and Henny came out together for coffee and breakfast next and I gave them a proper good morning and really enjoyed myself with Henny's jutting ass. It felt wonderful. I told Henny I wanted her to check out our airstrip and see what kind of use she could make out of the hangar as far as maintenance went and she said she would.

I asked her if she could make it difficult for anyone else to take any of the planes from Sheppard. She told me unless they had a good jet mechanic there was no chance unless they took it off on a truck. She said she hadn't had to remove a very big part from the jet engines to keep the from firing up.

She also said she'd made sure none of the planes at Sheppard could be flown off without a good mechanic spending some time with them. She said even Steve had been smart enough to think of the contingency.

Brenda intended to spend most of her time today studying the information we'd found on the computer. Aimee was going to escort Beverly on her trip to fetch the chairs. Brenda told Beverly how to find the warehouse with the beds and bedding and Beverly had promised to bring back at least four full setups after fetching the chairs and desks. Mike and Johnny and all their women came in to eat next and when they finished Mike gathered his tools and then they took off to tend to the animals. Mike said he would start on the remodeling as soon as the bedrooms were vacant.

I felt a little better now since it seemed things were getting done without me having to watch over them. Soon Frank and Bob and their women ate and loaded into the large sleeper of Beverly's truck. She headed out and Aimee got airborne to watch over them.

I'd meant to ask Frank about connecting my system and setting it up in my study but forgot to. Maybe I could remember when he got back. I went in and read over Brenda's shoulder for a while. Shelly and Sarah came into my study later and wanted their morning feel up. I was happy to supply it.

Shelly asked if it was all right for she and Sarah to get Henny and go visit the new women. They said they wanted to do a little procuring for me. I told them nothing would make me happier except a blowjob and I didn't have time for one now. They left to find Henny and I saw them pass back by in about thirty minutes leading her to the guest quarters.

Shelly, Sarah, Henny, Andrea, and Paula came to my study door in about an hour. Shelly crooked her finger at me and told me Andrea and Paula wanted a test drive. Shelly told me she, Sarah, and Henny were going to go warm them up and I should come to see them in about thirty minutes.

I decided to see if I could find the video feeds Nancy told me about. They were just a few clicks away on the guests quarters monitors. I found my bedroom and they were all five piled up in bed naked and licking each other everywhere. My dick was hard in seconds. I watched until it was time to go join them.

Andrea was first. I walked into the bedroom and Shelly and Sarah got her in the doggie stance while Henny helped me off with my clothes and gave my dick a few licks for good luck. I got up behind Andrea's beautiful ass and slid into her.

It took about fifteen minutes of stroking and then Shelly was vibrating the moaning woman's clitty. She switched off in just a few more seconds. Shelly and Sarah made her comfortable and started positioning Paula for her turn.

Paula had seen Andrea's response to my dicking and she could hardly wait. She was wagging her beautiful ass at me in seconds. Her pussy was dripping when my dick entered and she went about the same way. Stick my dick up her, pump her pussy, wiggle her clitty, goodnight.

I waited for them to come back and hugged and kissed on them as they woke. I petted them, told them how special they were to me, and gave them a big diamond ring. I don't know how it was possible, but I really did mean it. I did love them as soon as I saw the new light in their eyes.

They were special to me, they all were. It was nine down now and two to go, but only Debbie anytime soon. I didn't want to try turning Melinda while her leg was broken. Not because I thought the fucking would hurt her - I was just afraid holding her down, as I was pretty sure we were going to have to, would hurt her, and possibly re-injure the leg.

We all dressed and went in for an early lunch. We were finished eating by eleven. Brenda had even left the studying to eat with us. She said she needed to take a break form all the reading. Since we felt fine about the two new pilots now she thought we might as well get a few more planes from Sheppard.

Helen fired up the Lear and took Henny and all her crew, Andrea, Paula, Gloria and Brenda to Sheppard. She said she was going to check Gloria out on the Lear during the trip and maybe they would go back up and let her practice some touch and go landings while Henny and the others were arming some planes.

I asked her if it would be possible to get Roger started on it too and she said sure. She thought she should have thought of it herself and they added Roger to their trip.

I asked Brenda and Henny if the F15s could be armed only for self-defense for the trip to make it go faster. Henny said she could load the cannons and put on a couple of air-to-air missiles in about twenty minutes. Brenda said she thought it would be safe enough for the short trip and we decided to try it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.