NanoVirus
Chapter 41

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 41 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

I could see at once I might not have judged Henrietta correctly. She still looked turned on but her eyes did flash with anger when I told her she was getting fucked whether she wanted it or not.

"Wait just a god damned minute white boy. I'll cut your rapin' throat if you try it. I still got my knife on me and I know what to do with it," she said, and meant it.

"Just go ahead and cut me Henny. You gonna tell Jasmine God did it? What are you gonna to tell Jasmine if I holler for her? You want your titties in our chili tomorrow? You think you can hold Jasmine off with that knife?" I asked.

Her eyes dropped for a second and I could see the defiance leave them. She knew more about Jasmine than I did and I could see while she probably wasn't afraid of me, she surely was afraid of Jasmine. She took her hand off her knife, which she'd never actually drawn.

"What are you crying and moaning about. I'm fixin' to give you the biggest come of your life and you're just standing around dragging your heels."

"Ain't no man ever made me come, specially not no whitey motherfucker."

"Well bitch, you gonna come this evenin'."

I took her in my arms again and she didn't resist this time. She parted her lips when she felt my tongue pressing against them but she didn't respond any other way at first.

I slid my hands down her body and took hold of that outstanding ass. I squeezed and fondled her cheeks and then pulled her groin toward me.

I humped my hard dick against her abdomen and just kept kissing. She was kissing back now and I knew she was as good as tricked. Henny didn't hate men. She couldn't hate me and kiss back like that.

I decided she had just been disappointed with what men had given her so far. From the way she'd talked to Jasmine I thought she'd probably given up on men early and found the women she was with were just better lovers.

I slid one hand between us and rubbed the back of it against her mons. She pressed it to me and tried to cock her hips, trying to get my hand against her pussy. I turned my hand around and reached lower to cup her pussy. It was warm and humid between her legs. The way she was hunching and squirming let me know I had a good fuck coming up.

I'd never shot when I turned a woman, but I knew I would have to blow a load in Henny's pussy first, before I turned her. I hadn't had any pussy since yesterday and I wouldn't be able to hold out long enough on the long steady strokes without a come of my own first. Oh well, the things I had to do to secure our future.

I took my hand off Henrietta's pussy and took hold of the coverall's zipper up near her throat. I pulled it and heard the sound I loved. I pulled it down all the way and as I got to the bottom I could feel her crinkly pubes against the back of my hand. I released the tab and cupped her naked pussy this time.

She was getting wet already. I slipped a finger between her slick lips and she was wetter inside. It was hot up in her pussy too. When the finger was good and wet I rubbed it across her clitoris a few times and I felt her knees go weak.

I put my arms back around her to help hold her up. I didn't think she had come yet, but she'd been close.

"Let's go white boy. I thought you was gonna fuck me," Henny said, complaining.

"I don't rush things like this Henrietta. You're going to be my first piece of black pussy and I'm going to take my time and enjoy you."

"But I want some dick now," she said, demanding.

"I tell you the same thing a truck driver would tell the company he was bringing the freight to if he was gonna be late. If you want it bad today, you'll want it even worse tomorrow. I might just play with you and tease you until tomorrow. I've still got a lot of things to play with on you Henny. I haven't even nibbled your nipples yet."

Henrietta shivered in my arms when I said it. She pulled to me harder and humped her hips to rub her mound against me.

"I haven't even kissed your beautiful butt yet," I said, and she shivered some more.

"Why I haven't even had my tongue in your asshole yet Henny."

Henrietta broke our kiss and stepped back from me. She kicked her tennis shoes off and then shucked her coverall.

"Well get naked and get to work then whitey. You wanted this pussy so come on and get it."

I just admired her body as it was revealed to me. Bountiful was the word to describe her. She was firmly muscled and it showed plainly, but it was beautiful.

Her large breasts were capped with even darker areolae and nipples. The nipples were about the size of marbles. He ebony skin appeared to have goose bumps all over it and her small black bush just pointed out the way to her pussy. I could now see wetness gleaming just at the top of the inside of her generous thighs.

I took my time kicking off my cowboy boots and shucking my T-shirt and jeans.

"My God Jack, you murdering bastard. You done killed some poor black boy, stolt his dick and dyed it white!"

I didn't say a word. I just stepped up to her and drew her close for some more kissing and rubbing. I held her to me and pressed my now naked flesh to hers. My dick was straight up between us and I could just feel her pubes pressing against the base of it.

Her big titties were pressing their nipples against the hair on my chest as I ran my tongue as far down her throat as it would reach. I let my hands enjoy their first exploration of her naked ass cheeks. Her arms were around my neck and pulling me closer to her as we kissed.

I broke our kiss and slapped Henrietta on one of her glorious ass cheeks. It was firm and the slap sounded loudly.

"Get your ass in that bed Henny. I'm going to give you your first real fuck."

She couldn't wait to comply. She was on the bed and on her back with her legs spread at once.

"Henny, I think you're making me sick," I said.

"What you mean sick?" she asked, with a look of concern on her face.

"I can feel jungle fever taking me now," I said, and stroked my dick a time or two.

She grinned at my racial joke and spread her pussy lips wide with a finger of each hand.

"We's all pink on the inside massah," she said, and giggled.

I fell between her legs and had my mouth on her gash in seconds. I started by pushing my tongue as far up her pussy as I could get it. Then I just licked everything I could reach.

Henrietta was wriggling and squirming all over now and soon her hips were thrusting toward my face as her hands came down to guide me by the hair. I let her show me where she wanted the licking to go on.

"God you do that good. Did Jasmine teach you to lick pussy?" she asked.

"Jasmine didn't have time to do anything but lay back and take dick while I had it up her. I did all the teaching when were together."

I shrugged off her guidance and put my puckered lips around her clitty. I sucked it and then rubbed my tongue rapidly across it. That was all for Henny.

"Oh God. Oh God Dammit! That's it, you're doing it now, that's it Jack!"

She clenched up and just trembled through her orgasm. I wet a finger in her pussy and put it up her ass to help her along as I just kept licking her clit. When she finally was through coming she just sank back limply onto her bed.

I pushed her unresisting legs further apart and got to my knees between them. I lowered myself and put my dickhead between her black wet pussylips and against her inner pinkness. I pulled it up and down in her wet entrance just to get it good and slick, then put it in and pressed a little.

She was tight and hot, very tight and very hot. I pulled back a little and pressed again getting nearly half my dick inside this time.

"That thing feels like a pole going in. You're good though cause it ain't hurtin'. It just feels good and big. Real good and real big," she said, as she still lay limp.

"Just relax and take you're fucking like a good girl. You can help out a little later if you get your strength back. Just remember we're still on the warm up. The real fucking won't even start until I get a nut and start over."

"What ever you say is fine with me now. That was one of the best comes I've ever had. I think I already know what Jasmine sees in you."

"I hate to argue Henny, but you don't even know the tip of it. I'll let you know when you're really mine for good."

I had worked my dick all the way up her pussy now. It was hot, tight, and wet all the way up. I just started pumping for a come. If Henny could get one too I didn't mind, but I was doing this fuck for me. I did make sure to give her clit a little mash with my pubic bone every time I hit bottom, but it was my only concession to her pleasure.

I made a feast of her tasty black nipples and titties. I licked and sucked on them in turn and finally just let all my weight on her and used my hands to play with them too. I liked watching my white hands squeeze her dark titties, and pinch, pull, and twist her big black nipples.

It started getting real good to me soon and I noticed Henny was somewhat revived. She was pushing her pussy up for more now as I pumped her. Then she wrapped her beautiful strong legs around my waist and started really pulling me to her as I slammed it up in her.

"That's it Jack. Fuck me baby. Oh, you motherfucker you. That's it, jab it up my black pussy. Agh! Agh! That's it now, that's good. Stick me with that white dick baby. Pump it up me. Agh!"

I'll be damned if she didn't beat me to the finish. I thought I'd gotten a head start but she got off first.

"Oh God Jack, you gonna shoot a baby up in me. I ain't on the pill or nothin'. I ain't been letting Steve fuck me none so I wasn't worried about it. It's about the right time too. Oh Gawd!"

That did it for me. I just pumped what seemed like a quart of cream in Henny's clutching pussy. I kept on pounding to whip it to a lather too. It felt good and even when I was through shooting it in her I just kept pumping because it still felt good. My dick didn't even go down and I just kept fucking.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.