NanoVirus
Chapter 37

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 37 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

When Nancy came back with Susan we were able to work out a tentative arrangement. Susan did want to be Chief cook and bottle washer as she called it. She didn't think she would have any trouble recruiting enough help, since there were already more volunteers than she thought she could use.

She thought it would be perfect for Nancy to cook my breakfast in the morning and start the first coffee and she even told Nancy to feel free to just leave any mess she made where it was, since the twins already considered cleaning up the kitchen their regular job and in fact liked it.

Susan asked me to give her a few days and she would have all the kitchen duty organized. She promised to come to me if any problems surfaced. I gave Nancy and Susan my thanks and a few kisses and gropes and they left.

I gathered the pilots together next to discuss our activities for the next morning. I wanted to make a show of force at the data center, but didn't want to do any damage to the building or hurt anyone, but I intended for us to make it clear to whoever was operating it we would be using it also.

I couldn't see where the small use we would need to make of the facilities would cause any difficulties. Even if it did I intended to be connected long enough to search for the details we needed concerning our place.

Brenda suggested we go there in the morning with four Comanches and hover with one at each side of the building. She said someone would come out to see what was going on. If they didn't we could put a rocket into a car nearby somewhere and the explosion would probably get someone's attention.

It sounded simple and direct to me so we settled on it as our working plan. I told them I wanted to leave around seven AM so we broke up our war council and I went looking for Nancy again.

I found her and asked if she would wake me at six AM in the morning. She said she would and told me I was being given the night off in recognition for a good job today and especially last night. I asked if she wanted to just nudge me to wake me in the morning if that was the case. She said it sounded like a great idea but she thought I should spend some quality time with Shelly and Sarah.

"You know I want you anytime I can get you Jack and I'm not saying no. I just think Shelly and Sarah have done us all a lot of good turns lately. They have provided us with a wonderful home and made sure all us women got the come of our life. If you're up to it I think you should show them how much they mean to all of us. I think your big long dick would be just the thing to make our point."

I laughed and then she did and things were set. I was to pay Shelly and Sarah for their help with sexual favors. I thought I could probably bear up.

Shelly and Sarah had done us a good turn. The trick, as they called it, seemed to be working better than I even dared hope. I knew I could even put up a fake democracy and still be KING by virtue of a solid block of votes. If I needed more votes I could secure them at the rate of no more than an hour for each vote I needed.

I wasn't about to go that route if any other were available to me and I mainly intended to merely act like the leader, assuming every one was aware I was. If rumblings of discontent came up I would just deal with them as they occurred.

I went looking for Shelly and Sarah and found them in their bedroom. They were getting ready to take a shower and then retire.

"Hi Jack, what's up?" Sarah asked.

"My peter. Know anywhere a guy could get a little pussy around here?"

"I sure do, but I thought you were taking the night off," Shelly said.

"I am. No tricks or anything for me tonight. I'm just looking for a couple of women I love and when I find them I plan on fucking the bejesus out of them."

"You say the sweetest things. Will we do?" Sarah asked.

I figured it was a little like asking a starving man if a New York Strip would be all right. I put an arm around each of them and led them to my bedroom. Then I helped them get naked and they returned the favor - right before we went to take a slippery shower. I made sure all titties and pussies were thoroughly washed, then they both soaped up their titties and used them to wash me. We rinsed off, dried off, and went to the big bed.

I got into the middle and soon Shelly was on one side with Sarah on the other. I could get used to this. I kissed Sarah first and used my hands to play with her firm round titties, running my thumbs back and forth across her nipples. They swelled into rigid firmness and I just kept playing with them. She was moaning now but my mouth on hers kept the volume down.

Shelly moved in on her pussy and soon Sarah was a quivering mass of delectable female flesh. I kept my hands on her breasts but moved my lips to toy with, kiss on, and nibble around her ears and ear lobes. She responded favorably to this new attack and even more so when I began kissing her neck and in the hollow of her throat.

I trailed my lips down between her breasts and attacked a nipple with them. My lips were winning. I sucked, chewed, and slobbered over the nipple and as her squirming mounted I switched to the other one to torture it too.

Leaving the tasty berries I kissed down to tease her navel and then on to her bush. It matched her red hair and it was sparse but springy. I left little tiny bite marks on the flesh below it and teased her by pulling out a hair or two with my teeth. She jerked each time I did it and groaned loudly.

My head and Shelly's were now maneuvering to try to get into the same space. We finally both lifted our faces to grin at and then kiss each other. We rolled Sarah onto her stomach and pulled her legs out wide. Shelly went back to licking her pussy and asshole from behind as I began nibbling and kissing Sarah's beautiful round firm ass. I nipped it occasionally and even put a hickey or two on it. Sarah was blazing by now and begging for dick.

I nudged Shelly out of the way and got between Sarah's legs. She tried to rise to her knees but I pushed her back down and just put my dick to her entrance and slid it all the way up in her pussy. She sucked in a breath loudly and I pulled all the way back until I was just lodged in her entrance, waited for a couple of beats, and then shoved it up her again.

I stayed away from the steady full stroking rhythm I was now familiar with for tricking the women. I gave her a good in and out and then paused just inside her entrance then pushed it back all the way up her.

Shelly was still kissing and sucking on her luscious asscheeks so I pulled my dripping wet dick all the way out of her and lay it in the crack of her ass to wallow it around.

Shelly was paying strict attention to the fucking out of the corner of her eye and was quick to place me when I wanted back in Sarah's pussy. I gave her a couple of long strokes again and then lay it back in her ass crack.

I repeated the process until her ass was sloppily wet with her juices then asked Shelly to fingerfuck her rosebud for a little to get her wet inside and she was happy to dip a couple of fingers in Sarah's pussy and then transfer the fuck oil to her rectum. In only a few minutes Shelly gave me the go ahead and as I poised over Sarah's well lubed ass Shelly placed me in the new hole.

Sarah's asshole was tight and I had to go slowly. I finally wedged my dickhead past the ring of her sphincter and then just held still as she let it loosen. I eased it to her slowly then and made ever-longer strokes until I was able to get it all the way up her tight ass. I reveled in the tight luxury of her ass and in the novelty of bouncing off her firm cheeks at the bottom.

Shelly determined I had things under control on this end and moved to Sarah's head, putting her pussy in Sarah's face. I could tell from Sarah's asshole's renewed squeezing on my dick she was now enjoying her tongue time in Shelly's wet pussy. I let my instincts take over and they told me to pound Sarah's ass faster and harder. I'm sure Sarah would have told me to do it herself if her mouth hadn't busy trying to devour Shelly's black-bushed pussy.

As my strokes became more insistent I could feel Sarah's ass become more demanding. I lay down on her back now and nibbled the back of her neck as I let my hips take the entire task of cramming my dick up her ass.

I forced my hands under Sarah and got a handful of titty in each and held on by them as I began a vicious pounding into her ass. I was about to let go when Sarah beat me to it. She raised her mouth from Shelly's pussy and screamed out her pleasure as her tight ass clamped down on my pumping dick.

I screamed myself and started the come injection. It seemed I pumped sperm for days, but I was soon collapsed onto Sarah's back. My mouth was kissing the back of her neck and she was trembling the last of her enjoyment. She tightened and gave a last strong shiver as I gave her a little bruising bite on the back of her neck.

I lay on Sarah for a few minutes as she struggled to breathe. I rolled off her as soon as I had the strength and Shelly came down to lie by me and kissed and licked my face and neck. Sarah began helping her when she was able. In a few minutes we drifted off for a little nap.

When I stirred a little later I found Shelly was between Sarah and me. She was lying on her side and we were face to face. I moved my lips to hers and kissed her then started slowly and increased my effort as her eyes opened. She put her arms around my neck and settled into the kissing and tongue play.

I put a hand on a titty and thumbed across the nipple as my fingers tested the texture of her firm round flesh. Her nipple jumped to attention and I moved the hand to the other one to try and wake it also. Our wiggling must have roused Sarah since I noticed the titty I vacated was now covered by another hand and being busily worried.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.