NanoVirus
Chapter 35

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 35 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

We went back to the breakfast nook. Shelly, Sarah, Janet, Nancy, and Karen were there waiting.

"We have a virgin volunteer for the altar girls," I said as Jasmine and I made it to the table.

They all smiled and Jasmine blushed. All the others told her she would love it and I was really gentle when I needed to be.

"She told me she wouldn't mind at all if everyone were there for the sacrifice."

They all giggled and congratulated her on her bravery. I told them I wanted to tell Susan and the twins about Johnny and take Susan her ring. I said I intended to bring all three of them too if they were willing. I saw Jasmine eyeing the ring and I told her she would get hers as soon as she was officially mine. I could see tears starting and so I asked them to go on to the bedroom.

Shelly and Sarah promised Jasmine would be on fire by the time I returned and if the others watched closely and paid attention I could expect every pussy to be dripping by the time I made it. I reminded them to collect the pilots and anyone else who was missing.

I went to the guest quarters and found Susan and the twins asleep. I woke them gently, kissed Susan deeply, and told her I'd traded Johnny a pig in a poke for her and the twins. They all laughed about it when I gave them the details. Susan asked if I had time to move her hickey to somewhere more visible. I told her I was going to do better than that.

"I want you and the twins to come to my bedroom with me. I have a cherry to pop and I'm going to try to turn her in the bargain. Then I'm going to turn all my girls that haven't had the pleasure yet, including Julia and Amber. After that I'm going to fuck all the others, they just don't know it yet."

When I gave Susan her ring she was shocked. It was a three-carat solitaire. The twins squealed when they saw it and Susan cried. I'd completely lost count of my home runs now but I knew this was another one. I told the twins I'd give them theirs after I turned them. They squealed some more and then we all went to my bedroom.

I could see Jasmine was drunk with lust when we entered. As soon as they saw me Shelly and Sarah turned her around and got her in the doggie position so my night's work could begin.

I asked Janet if everyone who hadn't had the trick, including Jasmine, knew what was coming. She told me they did and were anxious to experience it. I asked her if they knew how it would affect them. She assured me they all knew everything she could tell them and were ready.

I turned Jasmine, Diane, and Jenna before taking a break while they were out. I was there when they came back to tell them they were mine and I loved them and I put a ring on their finger if they didn't already have one. Then we started again. Jana was next, then Beverly, and Sharon. When they were back with us I did Julia and Amber. That was the crop.

I spent the rest of the night fucking every one of my women. I don't know how I was able, but I was. I didn't come in all of them but I made sure they all got off big. I made sure Susan got the first and biggest comeshot I had and I gave her a hickey that would show plainly. I wanted a baby now and I considered her the first best chance.

I ended up with Jasmine in my bed and everyone else gone. I cuddled and snuggled up against her beautiful backside and warned her she might wake up with my dick up her. She promised me nothing would suit her better. As I was drifting off it came to me I was going to need to take another bedroom downstairs since I had four more women now than I'd had this morning.

Even after the night of getting my dick into seventeen women and only getting about three hours sleep I woke up with a hardon pressed to Jasmine's cheeks and feeling horny as a toad. I also felt fantastic. I slipped my boner up to lay between Jasmine's cheeks and put my arm over her to find a titty.

I took the full firm titty in hand and squeezed it gently. As I moved my thumb over the nipple it came to attention. I had been able to get a better look at Jasmine's body last night and it was spectacular. She was athletic in her conditioning. Her muscles weren't vulgar but they were apparent. They were also beautiful. She just looked sleek and nearly feline.

Her movements were graceful but purposeful also. I wiggled an arm under her neck to reach around from below to get hold of her other titty. As I began teasing this new titty I released my original point of attack and caressed her skin on the trip down to her pussy. Her bush was sparse as seemed to be the new standard and when I reached her lips I could tell they were naturally hairless.

I worried her labia majora and then cupped her whole pussy in my hand to squeeze it gently. She moaned in her sleep and rocked her hips to push her pussy into my hand. Soon she was rocking rhythmically with my cupping pressure and I slipped a finger between her lips to see where that slippery oil was coming from. I pushed my finger in deeper and started a slow and gentle fingerfucking.

"Oh. I've heard of waking up with a dick poking you in the ass, but this isn't what I expected. Those who told me about it always acted like it was an inconvenience. I can't think of anything that would feel better. Of course that finger petting my pussy is a big plus too. Aw!" Jasmine purred.

I kept quiet for the time being. I just played more firmly with her titty and fingerfucked her a little faster.

"It's also a thrill knowing I have a man now and he's the one playing with all my parts. I'm hoping he'll roll me over and fuck me in a minute."

I decided to make it happen for her and slipped my finger out of her now wet pussy, pulling the arm out from under her neck as I rolled her toward me onto her back. I moved a leg between hers and she spread them so I could get both mine in place. I crawled up over her body kissing and nibbling as I went. I took a brief pause to lick and kiss her nipples then kissed her lips and pushed my dick blindly toward her pussy.

Jasmine took hold of my hard dick and wet the head between her labia as she took aim with it. I pushed into her slowly and had to make six or seven deepening strokes to get it all the way up her. I started the age-old game then and soon we were pushing against each other in time. Her pussy was a new and wonderful treat for me. She seemed to be able to grip my dick with the whole length of her tunnel at once and she obviously liked doing it. I liked it too and was soon inspired to pick up the pace.

Her legs came around me as I did and her arms began stroking up and down my back as her kisses became frantic. I knew she was getting close and I was too. I left her lips and put my mouth to her throat to administer her hickey.

She passed the edge as I began to apply suction to her neck and her grip increased as I started doing what the act was intended for. I pumped my semen up in her pussy so my sperm could start the egg search. I knew Jasmine wasn't protected and this made it even better for me. She'd told Janet her period was due in a couple of days and I knew there wasn't really any chance she'd get pregnant, but I ignored the knowledge and enjoyed the act.

When were we limp I lay on her a while and told her how glad I was to have found her and how proud I was she wanted me. I kissed and nibbled on her and whispered in her ear until we'd caught our breath. We regretfully got out of bed after that.

We showered together and I saw a trace of blood dried on her inner thigh just below her pussy. I went to my knees and licked it off, then washed her thoroughly. She soaped her titties and returned the favor. I knew someone had told her how I liked to be washed.

My dick was hard again before we left the shower. I just tried to ignore it as we dried each other and then went into the bedroom to dress. I found Jasmine a T-shirt which would do for good morning kisses and I put on a T-shirt and boxers.

When we got to the kitchen I found Nancy and Susan there. They were chatting and getting along famously. Susan was in uniform also and I gave her my good morning best and then gave Nancy the same. I turned to Jasmine and she was waiting patiently.

Jasmine had to show Nancy and Susan her hickey then. I expected Nancy to scold me for fucking the poor thing, but for once she let me off easy. She just admired Jasmine's hickey and then surprisingly she kissed Jasmine on the lips. Nancy, Susan, and Jasmine took a few minutes to show each other their rings while I told them I had spared no expense to obtain them.

"Why you sack of shit. They didn't cost you a fucking thing," Nancy said, finally taking the bait.

"Well I had to kill for them Nancy," I said, meekly.

This was just the thing to stop the teasing. Nancy's eyes misted and she nearly flew the few steps to me and threw her arms around me, hugging me fiercely and kissing all over my face.

"I'm sorry, baby I was just trying to tease you and I forgot all about that bastard who was sneaking up on us. I won't tease you anymore sweetie."

"Nancy I was just teasing you back and I'll think you don't love me if you stop teasing me." I told her frankly, and without any gratuitous emotion.

"Well OK then you long dicked bastard. Just remember you told me to keep on."

Karen drifted in and curled my toes. She whispered in my ear the group happening had really turned her on and begged me to fuck her right on the floor in front of everybody some day, just not today if I could help it. She said she was a little sore.

When she told me I couldn't resist sinking to my knees and thoroughly kissing her sore spot to make it better. It had her burning up in seconds, but I turned her loose when Julia and Amber came in. This was their first official good morning with me and I did my best.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.