NanoVirus
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

I was getting a feeling these domestic troubles might only intensify with time and it gave me pause. I dreaded things like this even though I knew they were absolutely necessary. I knew I would have to pay more attention to these things and my mind was nearly whirling about all I had to take care of. I was not encouraged when I thought of the eight more members I would have tomorrow. Mike and his now seven women would be joining us.

I knew I had a task in front of me tonight. It was nearly ten PM and I mixed myself a drink and just sat in one of the studies. Shelly said it had been Bill's. I didn't want to watch a movie, I didn't want to talk to anyone, I didn't want to think about what I had to do tonight or tomorrow or anytime. I wanted to relax.

I knew turning my remaining women was important, but I didn't want it to get to be like work. It was something special I could do for them that yielded great rewards for me also. I knew I probably wouldn't get off doing it, but I wanted to enjoy it. In my heart I thought it would work better that way. I had no basis for the feeling - I just had it. With George Dickel's help I was finally able to get a little peace of mind by eleven-thirty.

Brenda came in a little later and said she was going up to try contacting Mike. I asked her if I could go and she said sure. We lifted off just after midnight and Mike answered our hail. He said everything was ready and he had news. I asked if it was anything he could tell me over the radio.

"I don't want to give anything away, but I can tell you we have five more prospects for the Johnny project. You might want to send two birds," Mike said, sounding like he was trying not to laugh.

There was nothing else out of the ordinary so Brenda set us back down. I asked her how she and the other pilots were getting along in the one room. She said they were getting along famously so far.

"Brenda I'm not trying to pry into your lifestyle, but would you mind answering a personal question of a sexual nature?"

"I don't really understand it Jack, but I don't mind telling you anything you ask. I'm sure I would be happy if I could share something you wanted to know," she said.

"Well this is mostly nosy curiosity on my part, but I'm going to just ask. Do Gloria, Helen, and you ever have sex together?"

Her eyes took on a lustful sparkle as she told me they did. They'd talked it over and decided to try an include Aimee in the fun tonight. I asked her if she would like a little tip about Aimee and she offered me a really good blowjob for it.

"I'd love a blowjob, but you don't have to give it to me for the heads up on Aimee. Shelly and Sarah warmed her up last night before I rang her chime. She acted like she didn't like it for as long as she could, but she loved every second.

"She likes for me to pretend I'm holding her down against her will and she often begs me to stop though it's all just a game. You can make sure she really wants it by holding her lightly. You'll find no matter how loose your grip is, she will never seem to be able to break away."

I could see the little tip about Aimee had turned Brenda on a lot. We were still in the Cobra and due to the seating we were separated by machinery. I climbed out and helped her down thought I'm sure she didn't need it. I pulled her to me for a kiss and her response told me she was even hotter than I'd thought. She sucked my tongue and did her best to rub her breasts against me. I took one of them in my hand and ran my other hand up between her coverall-clad legs to rub her pussy through the cloth.

We broke our kiss and Brenda pulled a couple of blankets out of one of the compartments.

"I think the moon and stars will make a good roof right now. We can lie on the runway and you can just pound the shit out of me," she said.

"Have I told you lately I'm really glad you're my woman?"

"Not nearly enough. Maybe you can catch up while you're on top of me giving me a really good fucking. Let me spread these blankets," she said.

When she had them like she wanted them I pulled her to me and kissed her again as I slid the coverall's long zipper to the bottom. I enjoyed the sound and when I pushed the coverall off her shoulders I stepped back to enjoy the sight of her big titties in the moonlight.

I had to kneel to unlace her boots and remove them and her socks. While I was down there I pulled her coverall the rest of the way off. I was looking at a tiny thong and I knew it was blocking my vision of a beautiful pussy. Brenda wasn't having that. She dropped her hand to the panel of the thong and ripped it off with one jerk. Karen had done this once and Brenda got the same reaction Karen had. It sent a thrill through my dick.

I pushed my face into her bush and began searching for her slit with my tongue. When I found it, I found it wet. I licked and kissed it as Brenda held my head and moaned. Even in the moonlight I could see she was a beautiful woman.

Her body was certainly toned and athletic. Her muscles were obvious without being obscene. She was slightly more muscular than Sharon, but on her it still looked feminine. She lowered herself to the blanket and spread her legs while I stayed within tonguing range of her pussy.

"Please fuck me now. I want to feel you inside me again. Lie down on me and run your long dick up in my pussy. I'm dying for it."

I had to take a minute to get my clothes off and I was able to do it and still lick her pussy while I was at it. When I was naked I moved up between her beautiful muscular legs and as my dick came within her reach she had it and was moving it up and down in her slit. I latched my lips onto one of her nipples and took the other titty in my hand. She put me in her entrance and urged me to push.

I took a long slow trip to the end of her pussy with my dickhead. God it was wonderful. She began massaging my dick with her pussy muscles and I started fucking. I switched my lips to the other titty and then put a hand on the one my mouth just left.

Her legs came around me and began to help her draw me in. We picked up the rhythm and I started pushing it up her pussy harder.

"Yes! God Yes! Fuck me a little harder now. My God you feel so big and so long. Oh. Oh. Oh, you know you are the best fuck in the world don't you?" she asked.

"Yes, Shelly told me the other two were dead," I said.

"What? Aw God! What?" she moaned.

"I'll tell you later."

We pumped faster and I pumped harder. The concrete was hard but it provided an excellent surface for fucking. Its rock hard firmness made sure Brenda felt every bit of power I put behind my stroking dick. Her pussy was giving me thrills on every push and every pull. I knew I was close.

"Aw Jesus! Oh, that's it. I'm coming!" Brenda said, nearly growling.

It sounded like a good idea so I let go too. Brenda's strong body tightened on me everywhere and I could feel a spastic rippling in her pussy as I pumped my come up her. As it forced its way from my body into hers I realized I'd just done the same thing I'd chastised Johnny about.

I didn't give a shit. I was slipping into breeding mode and I knew it. I intended to have some women pregnant soon and Brenda might as well be one of the first. I knew I was dying to see my baby latched to her titty sucking for its supper. I lay on her, kissing her face and neck for a while and then I sucked a big hickey on her neck where it would be apparent to everyone. She hugged me tighter as I did it.

"Yes, mark me. Let them all know you fucked me good. I'm going to show them all and brag about it. God I don't know how, but I love you completely."

"I love you too Brenda. I love all my women and you're mine now. I'll never let you go. You'll be mine forever."

I really should be keeping tabs on my home runs since this was clearly a long one. Her eyes misted over and she squeezed me to her even more tightly and begged me never to get off her and to just stay here and fuck her forever.

We both knew it wasn't possible and in a few minutes we got up and started dressing. When she had her coverall on I put her socks and boots on her and laced them up. She did the same for me and we headed back to the house after stowing the blankets.

I had my arm around her waist. She raised the torn thong in front of my face and then brought it closer to let me smell her wetness on it. I inhaled and then took the thong from her and put it in my pocket.

"Gonna brag to all your friends about fucking me?" she asked, teasing.

"Of course. What man in his right mind could fuck you and not brag about it?"

"You sweet talking son of a bitch. No wonder Nancy warned us about you. I see now she must be trying to save all she could for herself," Brenda said, joking.

"I think you'll find Nancy will be happy to be your friend if you give her any chance. She is proud to be my woman and she is proud of all my other women. You won't get anything but kindness and friendship from Nancy, or any of the others."

"When we get back in the house, if she's still up, go to her and show her your hickey and just see what happens."

"I think I will."

When we got back into the house Nancy was at the breakfast nook drinking coffee. Brenda went right to her and showed her the hickey. Nancy kissed her on the lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.