NanoVirus
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 33 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

We got up again to go back to the gang's convoy. We called Gloria but she hadn't made it to Mike's yet so we went back to the convoy and approached more closely this time. I told the girls not to fire unless they fired on us. I also told them not to damage the tank, as there was a hostage inside.

Helen and I came straight toward them down the road and the two Comanches were about five hundred yards to our right and left. Somehow the Comanches could travel straight, but keep the guns pointed toward the target - the humvee. I didn't understand much about helicopters then.

We saw a man jump to the gun in the humvee and in a few seconds he fired a burst at Helen and I. She said we were too far yet for any chance of damage. This didn't stop Aimee and Brenda from returning fire though. A smoky streak leapt from both the Comanches and the humvee was a ball of fire in seconds. I was impressed.

Helen continued straight toward the truck with the tank on it. It had stopped to keep from running into the blazing humvee. Helen seemed to move right up to it, but I guess she was about fifty yards away.

She started moving the front mounted Gattling gun around and the men in the truck got the message. They were on their faces on the pavement in about twenty seconds and Helen set down to let me out. I had my M4 and other weapons with me and I approached the men.

"My name is Jack. We are not hostile, but we will not be fucked with. Do you have any idea what the idiot in the humvee was thinking when he fired at us?"

They didn't say anything. They just lay on the pavement and trembled.

"Hello. Anyone home. What's the story?"

"We were supposed to go up into Texas and try to establish a small camp. We weren't supposed to start any trouble. We didn't think there were any soldiers left and we didn't expect any helicopters," he whined.

"Well now you know the truth. We don't want the Gang in Texas. You see what's waiting for you here. If you want to live you will release your former pilot's woman from that tank and turn around to go back where you came from."

"What woman. We don't have any woman in the tank," The other one spoke this time.

"Listen up you dumb son-of-a-bitch. I didn't come out here so I could listen to bullshit out of you. I came here to dole out a shit storm, not listen to a pissant like you lie to me."

I started to just kill him and I probably should have, but instead I shot him in the back of his left thigh. He screamed and I told him to shut up or I'd make sure he couldn't make such loud noises any longer. He shut up.

"Now about the pilot's woman."

"I'll get her out, just don't shoot me," the unwounded one said.

I told him to do it and he was back with a beautiful brunette in a couple of minutes. I told Helen to call one of the other birds down to pick her up and she did.

Aimee landed and took her onboard and then lifted back off. I told the Gang's men we had things to do and would be back in an hour to make sure they'd turned around. The wounded one was still silent but the other one said they would be gone.

We left and went back to Mike's place. Gloria was there and I could see Jasmine and three girls approaching. I called Gloria and told her to turn off her radio for twenty minutes at least. She said she would. I called back to the house and Sharon finally answered. I told her there were some new people coming and Johnny should be the main welcoming committee. She took my meaning and told me she would see to it.

We just circled until Gloria came back on the radio and told us she was ready to leave. I told her to go ahead.

Aimee had carried the pilot's woman to him and then she and Brenda had escorted him toward our place. They said they would have enough fuel to get back, but Helen wasn't so sure for us. Aimee had told the gang's former pilot what frequency we were using and he was monitoring it. He told Helen where she could refuel. It was a moderate sized airstrip, which was basically on our way. We were only about seventy miles from it.

I had Helen set down again so I could talk to Mike before I left. I told him we had taken care of this episode of the gang. He thanked me and then apologized for not joining us the other day and asked if he still could. I told him he was more than welcome and asked when they would like to come out.

"I think we can be ready to leave by ten AM tomorrow."

"Make it eleven and I'll have one of the gun ships give you protection," I said.

"We'll be ready by eleven then."

"Mike, just in case something else should come up I think we should try to contact you every six hours. I'll have one of the girls get airborne at six twelve and six. After nine there should be one headed your way. Whoever it is can keep constant contact," I said.

We shook on it and then Helen and I left. We went back to make sure the gang had changed directions and they had. We headed home, but stopped at the airstrip to refuel. It took a while because the tanks were above ground and only operated by gravity.

There was one small jet there and I guessed it was the only reason they had fuel we could use. It was nearly six pm before we got home. We circled and tried to contact Mike. He answered in just a minute and said everything was still go for tomorrow.

I was tired. Mostly from tension I guess. I'd been trying to tell the pilots what I wanted without causing them any danger and I just didn't know enough about the weapons and vulnerabilities to make good decisions.

I went to each of my pilots individually, thanked them, and told them of my fears about asking them to do something that would be dangerous without knowing it. I made them promise to help me and said if I was making an error I hoped they would tell me before someone was in danger.

The pilot formerly known as the Gang's pilot was Roger. He made it fine in the Cessna. He had never tried flying a helicopter. When I asked he said he would certainly like to learn.

The Cessna would work to fly the girls down to Ft Hood to get more helicopters and Roger had already refueled it and was planning to take them down early in the morning. Brenda made sure this morning they'd left an armed helicopter ready for quick use if they had trouble show up.

If they could get down there all right they could be airborne and armed again in about fifteen minutes. I reminded them one gunship needed to go escort Mike's bunch here. Aimee said she would take care of it.

I finally made it into the house to try and beg for coffee and my supper. Nancy had it waiting, but I saw storm clouds brewing for me. It wasn't anything serious, but I did see Nancy, Shelly, and Jasmine all in a wad and I sure felt like I was getting a good going over. I could tell right away Jasmine was going to fit in with Nancy and Shelly. I was to be teased twenty-four seven from now on.

Nancy had a steak, baked potato, and some Ranch Style Beans in front of me in just a few minutes and she even had a Long Neck for me. Shelly took Jasmine to try and decide where she would stay. Nancy and I were the only ones at the table at the moment and she came to sit with me while I ate. She had an ass chewing for me too.

"Hey motherfucker, we should have known you'd go out looking for more pussy," she said, accusing me right off the bat.

"Come on Nancy. What was I gonna do? Mike called me asking for help. His group is joining us tomorrow you know. Now Johnny has his own little band of followers too," I said, trying to placate her without whining too much.

"That's the only reason we're going to let you live. We've got your night all planned for you now," she said, and grinned.

"What do you mean?"

"Well tonight was to be Janet's regular turn. Since you've already paid her some attention she agreed you could spend the night with Diane, Jenna, Sharon, Jana, and Beverly. We've already talked to them all and told them you had something special planned for them that involved the help of Shelly and Sarah. They are all walking around with dripping pussies now just counting the minutes.

"Of course that will leave you with only five women to service. Shelly and Sarah have made the sacrifice though and if you need more they will try to bear up. If they still can't handle the load I guess we'll have to just throw you to the pilots," Nancy said, smiled and then chuckled demonically.

"Please Miz Nancy, don't throw me in tha' briar patch."

"We'll just see who's laughing in the morning," she said, and smirked.

"I already know who'll be laughing in the morning. I'm beginning to like having six women a night. The way things are going it won't be long before I have enough to have three full sets for six a night," I said, teasing her and probably putting my genitals in danger.

"Why you long dicked bastard. I should have guessed. At least you made sure I could get along with this latest one," she said.

"I thought of you as soon as she opened her mouth. I knew she would join you as the bane of my existence. Don't think I haven't noticed you and Shelly are getting a little thick too."

"Well I have to say you do have excellent taste. As a matter of fact I'm just a little partial to all your girls."

"That's good, because I think I've come up with new sleeping arrangements that will work out better for us. I think you and Karen should move in with Shelly and Sarah, then Janet, Diane, Jenna, and Sharon can take one of the other large bedrooms downstairs. That will let all my girls be downstairs so they won't be worried with the inconvenience of climbing the stairs," I said, and tried to sound magnanimous.

"There may be some woman left somewhere on earth who will believe your generosity, but she don't live here. Yet. You just want to keep all your pussy close. You realize if one of the two sleeping in the middle have to go to the bathroom at night they will wake at least one other one getting up don't you?" she asked, complaining, but I could tell she wasn't really worried about it.

"You can just pay attention and put the ones that have to get up at night on the outside. It may take a while, but I'm sure you can work it out."

"You've got it all figured out haven't you long dick. Where is poor Jasmine going to sleep? Or have you forgotten her already?" Nancy asked, trying another jibe.

"She can rotate to the empty bed. I'm sure at least a few of you still like me enough to join me for a night every now and then. Jasmine can sleep in their bed. If no one wants to join me then Jasmine will just have to suck it up and sleep with me since she's the odd woman out. As a matter of fact it leaves us with space for three more women to sleep," I said, and grinned again.

"Why you low down bastard. You've been working this out all day haven't you? You'll pay for this. When the babies start dropping we're going to put the nursery in your bedroom.

"Karen! Karen, come help me. Bring Shelly and Sarah with you," Nancy yelled.

I knew I was in for it now. For once I had held my own with Nancy, for a while at least. Now Karen, Shelly, and Sarah would come to her aid and I knew I was sunk. At least I had one four-bed playpen set up with the pilots.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.